We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Thread for female video game characters that look like Charles II of Spain.

No RPG elements? It probably goes here!
Segata Sanshiro
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Segata Sanshiro »

She wasn't this fucking disgusting in the first gameplay reveal they showed long ago. Looks like Sweet Baby Inc. did its job again.
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

I want one of those insane Elsa Dentistry games except you shave the beards and cut the skin tags off of modern female characters

rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

Oyster Sauce wrote: April 9th, 2024, 21:59
I want one of those insane Elsa Dentistry games except you shave the beards and cut the skin tags off of modern female characters

I remember the immediate deboooooooonker reaction to elsagate was to call it rightwing conspiracies despite being able to find thousands of the videos in a two second jewtube search
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

saddest part of the ubisoft debacle is they're french and the french were mostly unaffected by this until recently due to having a very insular culture
I assume it's because ubisoft is really globohomo now too tho
Envergence

Post by Envergence »

Edit: Now I know what bugs me about it. She looks like Peter Pan, lmao. (Also, apologies about the negative space; I was busy at work and had no time to find something more suitable.)
Last edited by Envergence on April 10th, 2024, 03:24, edited 2 times in total.
StudiedAsleep

Post by StudiedAsleep »

Reminds me of Henry Cavil, idk why. Also I’m not a Star Wars nerd is it supposed to be a human?
Envergence

Post by Envergence »

StudiedAsleep wrote: April 11th, 2024, 00:20
Reminds me of Henry Cavil, idk why. Also I’m not a Star Wars nerd is it supposed to be a human?
If I didn't know better, I'd think she was supposed to be an Elder Scrolls wood elf.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

weird how they had no issues doing it until 2016

completely unrelated, this is the dragon age inquisition concept art for Cassandra where they explicitly made her manlier:

This is Cassandra from DA2:
This is Cassandra from DAI:
Last edited by rusty_shackleford on April 11th, 2024, 02:08, edited 1 time in total.
aweigh
Turtle
Turtle

Post by aweigh »

rusty_shackleford wrote: April 11th, 2024, 02:08
weird how they had no issues doing it until 2016

completely unrelated, this is the dragon age inquisition concept art for Cassandra where they explicitly made her manlier:

This is Cassandra from DA2:
This is Cassandra from DAI:
amusingly enough Gaider has gone on record as saying his main desire for a remake of DA:O is so he can make Morrigan look less mannish, i.e. have shoulders that aren't "so much like a linebacker" and that'd he'd like to pretty her up a bit more. This caught him a bit of flak from the zoomer SJWs following his twitter account as current libtards abhor the idea of a feminine-looking woman.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

Friendly reminder to poop, flush, wipe, flush, wipe, and flush. Don't wait to flush and clog the toilet.
RangerBoo

Post by RangerBoo »

Hell have no fury like a BPD liberal white woman scorned. They just can not deal with men finding women, even fictional women, other then them attractive. Just like with women in real life, BPD liberal white women have to tear down and destroy other women in order to make themselves look better in comparison. Letting these women into the industry is perhaps one of the biggest mistakes any industry has made in the past 100 years.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

RangerBoo wrote: April 11th, 2024, 06:42
Hell have no fury like a BPD liberal white woman scorned. They just can not deal with men finding women, even fictional women, other then them attractive. Just like with women in real life, BPD liberal white women have to tear down and destroy other women in order to make themselves look better in comparison. Letting these women into the industry is perhaps one of the biggest mistakes any industry has made in the past 100 years.
they actually hire mostly lesbians on top positions and lower strata vags conform to whatever they and culture say to do.

as long as fags and lesbians are allowed in gayming industry cough @Slavic cumguzzler cough it will be trash.
purchasing power would also have to be removed from fags and dykes as well as even if they are minority with deep wallets they can deform all art medias.

ideally there would like lqbt movement but opposite; any fag dyke would be mincrafted on sight.
i wonder how many fags will walk in open with makeup once police state that protects them crumbles

btw, @Vergil do u wear choker when walk gay streets of paris?
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Apparently this guy is a former artist for riot that got fired for repeatedly being told to make characters more attractive after making them ugly back before riot went full pozz
he'd also argue with fans on the forums about why the female characters shouldn't be "eye candy"
Last edited by rusty_shackleford on April 11th, 2024, 18:09, edited 1 time in total.
Rand

Post by Rand »

maidenhaver wrote: April 11th, 2024, 04:28
Friendly reminder to poop, flush, wipe, flush, wipe, and flush. Don't wait to flush and clog the toilet.
Older toilets hardly ever clogged.
Low-flow toilets are the soyboys of toilets.
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

rusty_shackleford wrote: April 11th, 2024, 18:14
Came across an article by a developer that's essentially every ugly modern woman in video games compiled into one post
https://badspot.us/Ugly-on-Purpose.html
Abby is the most jarring female character I've ever seen. She has arms that rival the Gears of War cast.
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

Reminder that Aloy has an unlockable outfit with visible piss stains and pubes poking through her panties in the base, unmodded first game.
horstg

Post by horstg »

Oyster Sauce wrote: April 11th, 2024, 20:52
Reminder that Aloy has an unlockable outfit with visible piss stains and pubes poking through her panties in the base, unmodded first game.
Could you provide some "evidence", you know, for science? :D
Cause I don't remember THAT...
Last edited by horstg on April 11th, 2024, 22:37, edited 3 times in total.