We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Dogs are Reddit: The Animal

Something not gaming related? Discuss it here!
krokodil
Turtle
Turtle

Dogs are Reddit: The Animal

Post by krokodil »

"le heckin' wholesome chungus barky woofer doggo woggo gudboi"

'nuff said.
Dangerous_JB

Post by Dangerous_JB »

Love me dog, simple as. Don't care about cringe Reddit "furbaby" posts and whatnot.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

Good thread, I somehow managed to get a dog against my wishes and quite honestly I rather hate it sometimes.

Just imagine the most annoying anklebiter you can think of.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

to be clear, I love the dog most of the time she's just kinda retarded
Acrux
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Acrux »

Cats are superior unless it's a corgi or a newfie.
Dead
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Dead »

Dogs are much smarter than they might appear. Anyone who likes dogs because they think dogs are dumb but nice like redditors do actually lack the insight to recognize the true intelligence of dogs and should not consider themselves true dog appreciators. When dogs are surrounded by such people or rely on them for food and shelter, they are incentivized to reinforce their owners' preconception that dogs are dumb and friendly creatures, so they consciously try to appear dumber than they really are.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

Dead wrote: July 4th, 2023, 05:07
Dogs are much smarter than they might appear. Anyone who likes dogs because they think dogs are dumb but nice like redditors do actually lack the insight to recognize the true intelligence of dogs and should not consider themselves true dog appreciators. When dogs are surrounded by such people or rely on them for food and shelter, they are incentivized to reinforce their owners' preconception that dogs are dumb and friendly creatures, so they consciously try to appear dumber than they really are.

Vlajdimir Ermenović

Post by Vlajdimir Ermenović »

Slav hicks with border collies and croatian shepherds are the opposite of reddit.
Dead
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Dead »

maidenhaver wrote: July 4th, 2023, 08:22
Dead wrote: July 4th, 2023, 05:07

Humbaba

Post by Humbaba »

White women kiss their dogs.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

Even the king of beasts must pay respects.
Segata
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Segata »

Why do people get small dogs? these spawn of satan will never stop barking 24/7 in the shrillest tone ever. Can somebody explain to me the psychology of small dog owners?
Dead
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Dead »

Segata Sanshiro wrote: August 9th, 2023, 20:09
Why do people get small dogs? these spawn of satan will never stop barking 24/7 in the shrillest tone ever. Can somebody explain to me the psychology of small dog owners?
They're cute and live longer than big dogs
WhiteShark
Turtle
Turtle

Post by WhiteShark »

It's a woman/low T thing. I've never seen a proper man who owned one.
Gunnar

Post by Gunnar »

WhiteShark wrote: August 9th, 2023, 20:10
Eh, i tend to mostly agree but sometimes a dude just wants a dog but doesn’t have the space for a big one. I’ve seen it happen
herkzter

Post by herkzter »

chihuahua's are cute, but most i've seen try to bully other dogs by just barking in their faces relentlessly - doggy napoleon complex. this happens if the owner doesn't try to train them, which is often
Emphyrio

Post by Emphyrio »

Owning animals really sucks

I didn't want one at all but I had to get a cat to deal with a horrible mouse problem. The mouse problem was solved instantly but now there's a cat shedding on everything, pissing on everything, clawing my balls during video game time and running out the door every time its left open for a second.
KnightoftheWind

Post by KnightoftheWind »

You should only own a pet if you live on a rural property, that way they can roam free and even protect your farm animals. You really shouldn't own a pet if you live in a city.
GhostCow

Post by GhostCow »

Is 15 pounds a small dog? My dog doesn't do this. He just chills in my lap or chases his ball.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Emphyrio wrote: August 9th, 2023, 20:19
Owning animals really sucks

I didn't want one at all but I had to get a cat to deal with a horrible mouse problem. The mouse problem was solved instantly but now there's a cat shedding on everything, pissing on everything, clawing my balls during video game time and running out the door every time its left open for a second.
Get it neutered.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

You see a lot of men? :updatedmytext:
Norfleet

Post by Norfleet »

Because they are amusing and their noise is unable to bother me because I am old and deaf.
GhostCow

Post by GhostCow »

The cat is just hoping that a mouse will come out of the hole
SiMtRy

Post by SiMtRy »

my family got a french bulldog, and she's one of the sweetest, most mild tempered dog i've ever seen out of all the "small" dogs. but thats due in part to how we as a family train her. she's energetic when she needs to be (e.g playing fetch), but mostly she just sleeps around the house.

that being said, chihuahuas ARE ACTUALL Demon spawns. never get those.
Segata
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Segata »

Uhmmm, dogbros???? our response?