We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Sonic the Hedgehog

No RPG elements? It probably goes here!
KnightoftheWind

Post by KnightoftheWind »

GhostCow wrote: March 24th, 2024, 23:09
I have nothing to add, I just wanted other people to see this and suffer with me
I think for $100,000 any woman would be willing to spend a few days with a man like this.
Segata
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Segata »

KnightoftheWind wrote: March 24th, 2024, 23:15
I think for $100,000 any woman would be willing to spend a few days with a man like this.
I remember the story of some über simp who paid $10K for a date with some e-thot and all he got was a hug
Kowe

Post by Kowe »

Segata Sanshiro wrote: March 25th, 2024, 15:10
KnightoftheWind wrote: March 24th, 2024, 23:15
I remember the story of some über simp who paid $10K for a date with some e-thot and all he got was a hug
Not as big of a L like the guy who paid 50k for the Hazbin Hotel animation.
Going for E-Thots is also quite dumb. Some even have boyfriends already to begin with.
KnightoftheWind

Post by KnightoftheWind »

I remember watching a video from a channel called BlackBusterCritic many years ago where he made fun of that exact video. He also did some deep-dives into a lot of Deviantart communities focused around Sonic characters, and their weird obsessions with them.

I don't know what it is about Sonic that attracts these sorts of "people". It's enough to damage the reputation of the brand and scare people off, if they see it as being associated with strange behavior.
Last edited by KnightoftheWind on March 29th, 2024, 03:02, edited 1 time in total.
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

KnightoftheWind wrote: March 29th, 2024, 03:02
I don't know what it is about Sonic that attracts these sorts of "people". It's enough to damage the reputation of the brand and scare people off, if they see it as being associated with strange behavior.
I feel like people jerking off to the 9 year old animal characters have kept the series alive in this case
Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

Sonic 2 for me, then Sonic 1. Haven't played the others.
Val the Moofia Boss
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Val the Moofia Boss »

KnightoftheWind wrote: March 29th, 2024, 03:02
It was one of the few ongoing franchises for furries to congregate around, like My Little Pony. There was constantly new stuff coming out, which means new waifus to draw, and every new game is someone's first game so you have a constant influx of people coming in replacing people losing interest. The real question is: why are people becoming furries in the first place?