We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Lutheran thread (also protestantlols)

Surely this will be a civilized forum
MadPreacher

Post by MadPreacher »

madbringer wrote: May 22nd, 2023, 06:24
I'm doubly glad you expose yourself as a kike over and over again. What do you hope to gain from these schixo posts? Everyone here hates you.
Yes, following God's word makes one a Jewish person. Bravo that you finally grasped Paul's teaching in Romans 11 that gentiles are grafted into the House of Israel by being saved.

I don't care if you hate me. It just shows that you don't adhere to the Word of God or his commandments to love your neighbor. Thanks for proving me correct that you are Satan's Whore.

As for everyone? I doubt it. I have a lot of friends that post here and we get along just fine.
Klerik

Post by Klerik »

MadPreacher wrote: May 22nd, 2023, 06:49
madbringer wrote: May 22nd, 2023, 06:24
I'm doubly glad you expose yourself as a kike over and over again. What do you hope to gain from these schixo posts? Everyone here hates you.
Yes, following God's word makes one a Jewish person. Bravo that you finally grasped Paul's teaching in Romans 11 that gentiles are grafted into the House of Israel by being saved.

I don't care if you hate me. It just shows that you don't adhere to the Word of God or his commandments to love your neighbor. Thanks for proving me correct that you are Satan's Whore.

As for everyone? I doubt it. I have a lot of friends that post here and we get along just fine.

I need access to your accountant.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

>love thy neighbor
also
>you take dick from your whore mother

Why bother with the larp? Is it because christianity lets you pretend to be an expert and say dumb shit nobody can keep you accountable for?
MadPreacher

Post by MadPreacher »

maidenhaver wrote: May 22nd, 2023, 07:25
>love thy neighbor
also

Why bother with the larp? Is it because christianity lets you pretend to be an expert and say dumb shit nobody can keep you accountable for?
Jesus called the Pharisees vipers, hypocrites, etc.. Yet, he still loved them. I love Satan's Cum Dumpster just like I love you. I just don't like him. I am not required to like you. I am required to love you and wish the best things in life for you.

I give you the entirety of Matthew 23:13-39.

13“Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You shut the door of the kingdom of heaven in people’s faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to. [14] b

15“Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You travel over land and sea to win a single convert, and when you have succeeded, you make them twice as much a child of hell as you are.

16“Woe to you, blind guides! You say, ‘If anyone swears by the temple, it means nothing; but anyone who swears by the gold of the temple is bound by that oath.’ 17You blind fools! Which is greater: the gold, or the temple that makes the gold sacred? 18You also say, ‘If anyone swears by the altar, it means nothing; but anyone who swears by the gift on the altar is bound by that oath.’ 19You blind men! Which is greater: the gift, or the altar that makes the gift sacred? 20Therefore, anyone who swears by the altar swears by it and by everything on it. 21And anyone who swears by the temple swears by it and by the one who dwells in it. 22And anyone who swears by heaven swears by God’s throne and by the one who sits on it.

23“Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You give a tenth of your spices—mint, dill and cumin. But you have neglected the more important matters of the law—justice, mercy and faithfulness. You should have practiced the latter, without neglecting the former. 24You blind guides! You strain out a gnat but swallow a camel.

25“Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You clean the outside of the cup and dish, but inside they are full of greed and self-indulgence. 26Blind Pharisee! First clean the inside of the cup and dish, and then the outside also will be clean.

27“Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of the bones of the dead and everything unclean. 28In the same way, on the outside you appear to people as righteous but on the inside you are full of hypocrisy and wickedness.

29“Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You build tombs for the prophets and decorate the graves of the righteous. 30And you say, ‘If we had lived in the days of our ancestors, we would not have taken part with them in shedding the blood of the prophets.’ 31So you testify against yourselves that you are the descendants of those who murdered the prophets. 32Go ahead, then, and complete what your ancestors started!

33“You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell? 34Therefore I am sending you prophets and sages and teachers. Some of them you will kill and crucify; others you will flog in your synagogues and pursue from town to town. 35And so upon you will come all the righteous blood that has been shed on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah son of Berekiah, whom you murdered between the temple and the altar. 36Truly I tell you, all this will come on this generation.

37“Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were not willing. 38Look, your house is left to you desolate. 39For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.’ c ”

I guess Jesus was LARPing as well huh?
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

I wonder how many mothers Yahoodi Christ insulted on the internet before he got doxxed and stabbed to death.
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

>love thy neighbor
also

Ah yes, language, the ultimate whip. If your feelings get hurt, the world collapses.
madbringer
Turtle
Turtle

Post by madbringer »

Tweed wrote: May 22nd, 2023, 12:10
What the fuck is this thread?
Yes.
WhiteShark
Turtle
Turtle

Post by WhiteShark »

madbringer wrote: May 22nd, 2023, 04:59
KnightoftheWind wrote: May 22nd, 2023, 04:54
Being "non-denominational" is just another protestant lie. One cannot rely on scripture alone, you must also learn from the church fathers' whose teachings date back to the time of Christ.
This argument has been done to death. There is nothing in the Bible that requires one to bow before Vatican. Personally, I don't care one way or the other, as long as I'm dealing with an honest Christian man and not some subversive goblin.
2 Thessalonians wrote:
2:15 Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle.
The Bible is not the fullness of Christianity, nor could it be, for the Bible did not collate itself. Indeed, by accepting the traditional form of the Bible you necessarily accept the authority of its collator, that is, the authority of the Church. Moreover, this authority is evident in Scripture itself:
Acts wrote:
16:4 And as they went through the cities, they delivered them the decrees for to keep, that were ordained of the apostles and elders which were at Jerusalem.
16:5 And so were the churches established in the faith, and increased in number daily.
Acts wrote:
20:17 And from Miletus he sent to Ephesus, and called the elders of the church.
20:28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.
Titus wrote:
1:5 For this cause left I thee in Crete, that thou shouldest set in order the things that are wanting, and ordain elders in every city, as I had appointed thee:
1:7 For a bishop must be blameless, as the steward of God; not selfwilled, not soon angry, not given to wine, no striker, not given to filthy lucre;
2:15 These things speak, and exhort, and rebuke with all authority. Let no man despise thee.
You are correct, however, that this authority is not to be found in the Vatican, for they themselves rejected the authority of the Church in council when they rejected the Nicene Creed.
madbringer
Turtle
Turtle

Post by madbringer »

Klerik wrote: May 22nd, 2023, 04:38
He's doing it for free so I suspect he's an alright guy.

Or he's up to something. We might have to search his underwear.
I'll research ur mom.
Klerik

Post by Klerik »

madbringer wrote: May 22nd, 2023, 19:19
Klerik wrote: May 22nd, 2023, 04:38
He's doing it for free so I suspect he's an alright guy.

Or he's up to something. We might have to search his underwear.
I'll research ur mom.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

The_Mask wrote: May 22nd, 2023, 16:46
>love thy neighbor
also

Ah yes, language, the ultimate whip. If your feelings get hurt, the world collapses.
Bless your enemy, and don't curse. But I get it, your god actually wants you to be le heckin based crusader chad. As for slandering mothers, by all means do it. Expect to be called out for your hypocrisy.
MadPreacher

Post by MadPreacher »

maidenhaver wrote: May 23rd, 2023, 04:38
>love thy neighbor
also

Bless your enemy, and don't curse. But I get it, your god actually wants you to be le heckin based crusader chad. As for slandering mothers, by all means do it. Expect to be called out for your hypocrisy.
Does this mean that you're calling out Jesus for his "supposed" hypocrisy? :smug:
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

Bless your enemy, and don't curse.
I think it was Ender's Game when I heard everyone around me being baffled at something in the lines of "when you love your enemy, you have destroyed them" like it was something out of this world cool, when Christianity introduced the concept a long time ago.

You sound largely the same.

But whatever denomination of Christian you might be, for all of them the rule is the same: you answer to God at the end.
It's up to you to see that you end up as clean as possible when that little conversation is had.

Everything else is tertiary, at best.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

MadPreacher wrote: May 23rd, 2023, 04:50

Does this mean that you're calling out Jesus for his "supposed" hypocrisy? :smug:
Why do you wrap yourself up in Jesus? My point is you can keep doing and saying all the absurd things you want without believing you're god's chosenite. But yes, if Jesus liked to slander moms just to get back at fat guys who called him out on the internet, I guess he's the god for you.
MadPreacher

Post by MadPreacher »

maidenhaver wrote: May 23rd, 2023, 06:00
MadPreacher wrote: May 23rd, 2023, 04:50
Why do you wrap yourself up in Jesus? My point is you can keep doing and saying all the absurd things you want without believing you're god's chosenite. But yes, if Jesus liked to slander moms just to get back at fat guys who called him out on the internet, I guess he's the god for you.
Because without him I would be dead. Anything else?

I get you hate God and you'll have to deal with that with him when you go before him in judgment.

I guess logic is too advanced for you since I used your own argument against you and you can't handle it. Are all agnotistictards like you special snowflakes like all the atheistards are?
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

The_Mask wrote: May 23rd, 2023, 05:12
Bless your enemy, and don't curse.
I think it was Ender's Game when I heard everyone around me being baffled at something in the lines of "when you love your enemy, you have destroyed them" like it was something out of this world cool, when Christianity introduced the concept a long time ago.

You sound largely the same.

But whatever denomination of Christian you might be, for all of them the rule is the same: you answer to God at the end.
It's up to you to see that you end up as clean as possible when that little conversation is had.

Everything else is tertiary, at best.
Only God Can Judge Me. That's a fucking tattoo for homos and whores lol I don't believe in god, and I don't believe you're going to heaven, but why would god judge you for MadPedo insulting mothers and fathers? Why'd you think you needed to white knight only to back off so clumsily?

@MadPreacher you would be dead? God didn't do anything for you. And you're really fucking hysterical, for a 58 year old man.
MadPreacher

Post by MadPreacher »

maidenhaver wrote: May 23rd, 2023, 06:18
I'm a retard and can't help myself in acting like an edgy preteen girl. I cut myself and suck cock at the local bus stop for my daily heroine dose.
You don't say.
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

Only God Can Judge Me.
Everyone can judge you, that's what free will is about. And there are sensible degrees of what kind of judgement is/should be important to you, of course. And God's judgement should be #1.
why would god judge you for MadPedo insulting mothers and fathers?
I'm starting to doubt myself here, due to not fully understanding your lingo, or what you mean with your usage of your lingo, but as far as I know God only judges me for my own actions, and mine alone.

I'm not sure if I'm walking into a bait here. You need to be a bit more explicit.
MadPreacher

Post by MadPreacher »

The_Mask wrote: May 23rd, 2023, 06:30
Only God Can Judge Me.
Everyone can judge you, that's what free will is about. And there are sensible degrees of what kind of judgement is/should be important to you, of course. And God's judgement should be #1.
why would god judge you for MadPedo insulting mothers and fathers?
I'm starting to doubt myself here, due to not fully understanding your lingo, or what you mean with your usage of your lingo, but as far as I know God only judges me for my own actions, and mine alone.

I'm not sure if I'm walking into a bait here. You need to be a bit more explicit.
Like your bog standard atheistard they ignore the fact that when we talk about God judging us we're talking about our sin. Only God can judge our sins. We are free to judge a person on their actions, but not say where their eternal soul will end up at.

He's trying to bait you into an argument using logical fallacies. Your best bet is just to ignore him.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

The_Mask wrote: May 23rd, 2023, 06:30
As you should. So I'll ask you again: why would you white knight for MadPedo? Why would you step into an argument between two strangers, excuse that cocksucker for insulting my mother and father, then back off by saying "well you know, only god can judge me?" You had nothing at stake in that argument, and you came off looking like a dumbass. I get it, jewish mental gymnastics unite all christians, so maybe I pissed you off when I quoted from the beatitudes, but that quote wasn't even directed to you.
MadPreacher

Post by MadPreacher »

maidenhaver wrote: May 23rd, 2023, 07:01
Mommy's cock is the best.
You don't say.

If you wanted respect douche canoe you have to give it to receive it. I already told you this numerous times Satan's Cum Dumpster.

Besides he's a friend. Something that you'll never have.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

There's nothing in you to respect, and I never slandered your mother or father. So I just wonder what it was I said to set you off. It was so insignificant, I've already forgotten, but you must have let it nest in your head to be so mad. That or you're perpetually angry for wasting 58(?) years of breath. Afterall, I think your own mom and dad would be ashamed of you. A vulgar piece of shit, who by your own admission would be dead without a god working through you, so nothing you've ever done was by your own strength, demands my respect and when he doesn't get it starts flicking insults. Your typical loser's behavior, masked like a badass. I suspect you're larping like a christian. Christians are normally a balance of aryan and jew, but you are entirely semitic. As for your friends, sock accounts aren't real friends, but assuming you do have real friends, does being the cool kid with clout ingratiate you with god? Do your discord tranny friends matter at all?
MadPreacher

Post by MadPreacher »

maidenhaver wrote: May 23rd, 2023, 08:08
I'm an angry atheistard that has nothing going in my life so I have to go after a faithful of God. I still love to be bathed in cum by all the trannies that I suck off.
You don't say.
madbringer
Turtle
Turtle

Post by madbringer »

MadPreacher wrote: May 23rd, 2023, 09:09
maidenhaver wrote: May 23rd, 2023, 08:08
I'm an angry atheistard that has nothing going in my life so I have to go after a faithful of God. I still love to be bathed in cum by all the trannies that I suck off.
You don't say.
Was the shnoz ur pop or ur mom? Quite the beak u got there.
Klerik

Post by Klerik »

Is it just me of is his mouth slightly arousing?
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

denied sacrament and communion for associating with people who dare to question jews :lol:

reminder, LCMS is supposed to be the "trad" protestant sect
Emphyrio

Post by Emphyrio »

rusty_shackleford wrote: May 27th, 2023, 16:25
reminder, LCMS is supposed to be the "trad" protestant sect
There is not a single "the" trad protestant sect. A look at their website shows they have deaconesses. Not very trad in my mind.
KnightoftheWind

Post by KnightoftheWind »

"Trad" protestants are still protestants, they were never good even when the heretical ideology was conceived.