Post by Atlantico »

GhostCow wrote: May 18th, 2023, 22:04
Atlantico wrote: May 18th, 2023, 22:03
The most gay game ever created: DA2
Incorrect

You say that, but DA2 is quite a bit more faggy than a literal fag simulator
MadPreacher

Post by MadPreacher »

I'm worried since y'all actually know what the games entail. That means you played it. We all know that you are what you play...
Ratcatcher
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Ratcatcher »

Atlantico wrote: May 18th, 2023, 22:36
You joke, right? Have you forgotten DAI and the "ride the bull" meme? Also the fact multiple characters in the party are openly and flamboyantly megagay?

Disclaimer, I never played that mmo-like shite, I did play DA2: Gay rapist wizard simulator, but I do remember all the videos and gifs and shit.
Atlantico
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Atlantico »

Ratcatcher wrote: May 18th, 2023, 22:52
Atlantico wrote: May 18th, 2023, 22:36
You joke, right? Have you forgotten DAI and the "ride the bull" meme? Also the fact multiple characters in the party are openly and flamboyantly megagay?

Disclaimer, I never played that mmo-like shite, I did play DA2: Gay rapist wizard simulator, but I do remember all the videos and gifs and shit.
I considered DAI and it is true it has some of they gayest shit in any game, but DA2 has all characters gay. In other words the player can gaysex all romanceable NPCs in DA2. In DAI some are in fact heterosexual and can't be gayed.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

DA2 also commits the crime of gaying up characters who were formerly non-gay. Anders has a completely different personality compared to his prior appearance, it wouldn't even be the same character if not for one plot important piece.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

also they couldn't bring back Anders' cat because there "wasn't enough time" to add it, but they had all the time in the world to make him ultra homo, with all the dialogue, events, animations, etc., that requires. These people care more about turning men gay than cats, everything you need to know.