We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

2024 US Presidential Race

Do you have a dumb political opinion? Do you want other people to know about your dumb political opinion? Look no further!
Acrux
Turtle
Turtle

2024 US Presidential Race

Post by Acrux »

Might as well get this one started.

Surprisingly, the first post isn't about Trump - there's something that caught my eye today:

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4 ... n-manager/
RFK Jr. appoints former progressive House Dem as campaign manager

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. has appointed former Rep. Dennis Kucinich (D-Ohio) as the campaign manager for his 2024 primary challenge to President Biden.

“Dennis Kucinich has brought invaluable electoral experience to our campaign,” Kennedy said in a statement. “He knows how the system works from the inside out, and his deep knowledge of issues and his personal integrity are fully aligned with the core values our campaign is bringing to American politics.”

Kucinich, 76, was elected as the mayor of Cleveland in 1977 and also served as an Ohio state senator before his 1996 election to the House of Representatives, where he served for 16 years. Kucinich ran in the 2004 and 2008 Democratic presidential primaries, failing to carry a state in either race before dropping out.

“During his time in Congress, Kucinich led the effort against the Iraq War and the Patriot Act, and served as the chair of the progressive caucus,” the campaign announcement states.

“Due to his early opposition to the Iraq War, free trade agreements, and the surveillance state, and his support for huge investments in infrastructure, Mr. Kucinich has earned a reputation as one of America’s most prescient politicians,” the announcement added.

Kennedy, the nephew of former President John F. Kennedy and a vocal anti-vaccine activist, formally announced his bid his bid for the White House last month. His announcement speech took aim at “corrupt merger of state and corporate power,” as well as drugs and vaccines.

Author Marianne Williamson has also announced a bid for the Democratic nomination.

Kennedy and Williamson are both considered long shots to defeat Biden, who launched his reelection campaign last month.
There's a lot I haven't agreed with Kucinich on (and a lot I have), but I think the rumored Paul Rand/Kucinich ticket they had supposedly been thinking about could have changed American politics. Not that they would have won. (His wife is not bad looking either, and about 30 years younger than him.)
KnightoftheWind

Post by KnightoftheWind »

I'M VOOOOTING LOOK AT ME I'M VOOOOOOOTIIIIIINNNNGGGG HAHAHAHAHA!!!
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

Kucinich had the only game plan for nationalizing the Fed.
Emphyrio

Post by Emphyrio »

Kucinich's wife should give hope to incels.
Emphyrio

Post by Emphyrio »

I have no hope for the 2024 selection results improving anything, whatever they may be decided to be.
General Reign

Post by General Reign »

I vote Loc-Nar 2024. It's the only way.
Klerik

Post by Klerik »

I'm waiting for the president with the balls to declare that tits are fun
General Reign

Post by General Reign »

Bill Clinton could have been that guy. If he just came out and said "What's the big deal I like to stick cigars in pussy?" maybe it would have been alright.
Klerik

Post by Klerik »

I stuck my face in her pussy, but I did not inhale.
General Reign

Post by General Reign »

I finally convinced my wife to grow a bush instead of shaving it off like a little girl. Truly bringing back the bush. It's the 90's again where shaving a landing strip on your bush was a statement instead of turning your pussy into a dick.
Klerik

Post by Klerik »

The nightmare that I've realized about human beings is that everything is a political statement
General Reign

Post by General Reign »

You just engage politically so much it is part of your genetic makeup. The only political statement I make on the regular is "kids are too stupid to know what they want" and "Christians are retarded" and I am fine with just those two. Maybe a third outlier would be "I hope the world blows up soon so we can find out" or something.
Klerik

Post by Klerik »

I know but you live in a small town and mostly talk with your family and friends which to most people in the world makes you an enemy just because you care about your hegemony more than that of the collective and the people will judge and split you in a category which you have to maneuver in and if you choose not to engage people well take that as a political statement and form an antithesis to you. Which is why we do all this weird psychology on after our trauma is healed because you realized how sick everyone is.
General Reign

Post by General Reign »

I mostly talk to people online with vastly different opinions than my own which allowed me to break outside this shitty little town mindset. Talking about current political events to me is like talking about the weather - normie talk used to pass time since you have nothing real to say. I understand people still want the world and humanity to survive so they have some interest in all of that but I don't. It's not due to hating humanity though it is due to wanting the material realm to go fuck itself since it is a waste of time.
Klerik

Post by Klerik »

Ahh yes he hungers for the novel energy and is a raccoon fiending for it. That's the whole point. The only way out of the box is through the minefield.
General Reign

Post by General Reign »

If the way out of the box is arguing every four years about minor differences of opinion to no avail then I will catch the box on fire while inside the box.
General Reign

Post by General Reign »

Can someone give me a brief summary of the potential candidates we are dealing with?
GhostCow

Post by GhostCow »

General Reign wrote: July 19th, 2023, 22:56
Can someone give me a brief summary of the potential candidates we are dealing with?
Jews
Gregz
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Gregz »

General Reign wrote: July 19th, 2023, 22:56
Sure.

The candidates are: A Jew-controlled puppet vs. a Jew-controlled puppet vs. a Jew-controlled puppet.
aweigh
Turtle
Turtle

Post by aweigh »

i really like the morrowind guy who's running, Vivek Ramaswamy.

hopefully trump picks him for vp, or either way i'll vote for him in 2028.
MadPreacher

Post by MadPreacher »

aweigh wrote: July 19th, 2023, 23:06

So you want the caste system to be formally codified into law huh?
Acrux
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Acrux »

rusty_shackleford wrote: July 19th, 2023, 16:53
Lets check in on US Presidential Candidate Mike Pence

Remember years ago when we all had hope in Mike "If you engage in sodomy, you get a lobotomy" Pence?
Atlantico
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Atlantico »

Pence renounced Catholicism for becoming a "Born again Christian" in college, drawing his also Catholic wife into it and the rest is Israel. I mean history.
Emphyrio

Post by Emphyrio »

aweigh wrote: July 19th, 2023, 23:06

I'm not excited to have the entire Anglo world ruled by Dunmer, but yeah, apperantly he knows the right things to say.
somerandomdude

Post by somerandomdude »

2024 presidential race summed up: A bunch of traitors and cucks tripping over themselves to simp for izzy and jews.