We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

2024 US Presidential Race

Do you have a dumb political opinion? Do you want other people to know about your dumb political opinion? Look no further!
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

Its all a show.

edit:

I hope those of you who think otherwise are right, but there are too many suspicious past actions by the parties who are proclaimed to be the saviors to make me think this is a struggle for one side.

Well, unless you take the "5D chess claims" about how this is all just setting them up for a trap, but that doesn't shore up as it is a big stretch in many areas.

I am not telling people to give up (there are no other choices anyway), just saying this isn't likely to work out as you planned. Too many bad/odd/questionable decisions, too many bad policies or supports, too many mistakes, too many "Oops I walked right into that" type of things you would never expect from someone who was supposed to be so clever to make.

Again, I hope I am wrong... but I have the feeling this is all a controlled narrative, a diversion, a calming of the people for "hope" so that the plan can be properly setup and in motion once people realize.
Last edited by Xenich on March 10th, 2024, 23:36, edited 3 times in total.
Slavic Sorcerer

Post by Slavic Sorcerer »

Well, it's true. Trump is not homophobic
I couldnt find any clips of him saying "gay marriage bad" but I did find such with Pelosi and Biden

IIRC it was Kenya that reintroduced death penalty for homosexuality after Biden was elected, cause Trump was no longer in office

But dont quote me on that. Nigger countries look all the same to me

BTW how Haiti's situation will influence the election? Is Haiti unter the US jurisdiction in any way?
Last edited by Slavic Sorcerer on March 11th, 2024, 06:51, edited 1 time in total.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Slavic Sorcerer wrote: March 11th, 2024, 06:51
BTW how Haiti's situation will influence the election? Is Haiti unter the US jurisdiction in any way?
It shouldn't affect it at all. The only US jurisdiction Haiti is under is some weird charities that US politicians like the clintons embezzle for money.
Funnily enough though America has invaded and occupied Haiti for a while back in like the 20s to try and get it stable. There was even a marine who saved a princess and was declared king of one of the islands before his deployment ended and he went back home because it was better to be a regular American than a King in Haiti :lol:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faustin_E._Wirkus

EDIT: Oh wow I didn't even notice he was born in Poland too. What a coincidence.
Last edited by Vergil on March 11th, 2024, 12:55, edited 1 time in total.
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

Homosexuality is a sexual perversion, much like sodomy is (was even classified as a mental illness, to which for now... gender dysphoria still is). One can not claim that to be a follower of Christ and yet support homosexuality. This makes sense because Trump converted to Judaism which does promote homosexuality, trans, and the whole crazy "multi gender" thing (the Talmud describes there being 6 genders).

Christians can not support it or encourage it on any level, they must condemn it and see it is removed from influence in society (much like Hitler did by banning all of the sexual immoral content from Germany). Trump embraces it as evidence that he is tolerant and a supporter of it, so no effort will be made to reduce the influence we see today by all of the infection of immorality and identify politics in society. At best, he will placate so called "Christians" who will yammer on about "freedom and equality" while this content is pushed at every avenue that it is tolerated in. Nothing ultimately will change.

I don't think that mass round up and murdering people is the answer, but certainly society should take a very hard stance to push this immorality back to the point it no longer has a hold on society and only exists in the darkest corners of the shadows limiting its corruption of societal stability.

This is among many other reasons and actions, why I do not think Trump is what people think he is. Consider that when you think this will some how fix the moral decay that is sweeping throughout society.
Last edited by Xenich on March 11th, 2024, 13:13, edited 1 time in total.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

Ron just needed assurance Israel would come first.
Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

Vergil wrote: March 20th, 2024, 04:27
I miss the insane desantis never trumpers from 6 months ago
MattA
@MattAAW
I'm sorry Team DeSanity. I am still here, with DeSantis. I will never stop supporting DeSantis. This doesn't mean unity.

However, as the invasion from the border became the worst thing in, recent, American history. I have to vote for Trump.

I wish DeSantis could save us

Ayn Rand Objectivist with Right Wing views
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Irenaeus wrote: March 21st, 2024, 23:50
MattA
@MattAAW
I'm sorry Team DeSanity. I am still here, with DeSantis. I will never stop supporting DeSantis. This doesn't mean unity.

However, as the invasion from the border became the worst thing in, recent, American history. I have to vote for Trump.

Kek I recall seeing a nevertrumper tweet from this fag like a week ago and making fun of his weird gay mouth. In the end they all submit to the Don (of Zion).
Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

Vergil wrote: March 21st, 2024, 23:52
Irenaeus wrote: March 21st, 2024, 23:50

MattA
@MattAAW

Kek I recall seeing a nevertrumper tweet from this fag like a week ago and making fun of his weird gay mouth. In the end they all submit to the Don (of Zion).
Here's a flavor of NeverTrumper that is very self-satisfied about being a "True Conservative" as opposed to Trump who he sees as a "New York Lib'rul"

Nammu Archag

Post by Nammu Archag »

maidenhaver wrote: March 20th, 2024, 04:22
Ron just needed assurance Israel would come first.
His gitmo tapes were on the line
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

The first time Severus saw a black person he ordered him out of his sight because he was horrified by his appearance.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Trump's stake in Truth Social is now worth $5.5 billion.

The two most popular Mastodon instances are Gab and Truth, by far. Don't be afraid to use the tools of your enemy.
Last edited by rusty_shackleford on March 26th, 2024, 18:09, edited 1 time in total.
Emphyrio

Post by Emphyrio »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 26th, 2024, 17:48
The first time Severus saw a black person he ordered him out of his sight because he was horrified by his appearance.
On that night, they say, the phantom visited Brutus again,​39 manifesting the same appearance as before, but went away without a word. 2 Publius Volumnius, however, a philosopher, and a companion of Brutus in all his campaigns, makes no mention of this omen, but says that the foremost standard was covered with bees; 3 and that of its own accord the arm of one of the officers sweated oil of roses, and though they often rubbed and wiped it off, it was of no avail. 4 He says also that just before the battle itself two eagles fought a pitched battle with one another in the space between the camps, and as all were gazing at them, while an incredible silence reigned over the plain, the eagle towards Brutus gave up the fight and fled. 5 And the story of the Ethiopian is well known, who, as the gate of the camp was thrown open, met the standard-bearer, and was cut to pieces by the soldiers, who thought his appearance ominous.
Humbaba

Post by Humbaba »

I mean he's right but America was built very specifically on racial supremacy so maybe he should run for mayor in Italy or smth idk.

-Humbaba
Humbaba

Post by Humbaba »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 26th, 2024, 18:59
you forgot to bait the hook
He objectively is, Roman emperors came from everywhere in the empire.

-Humbaba
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Humbaba wrote: March 26th, 2024, 19:09
rusty_shackleford wrote: March 26th, 2024, 18:59
you forgot to bait the hook
He objectively is, Roman emperors came from everywhere in the empire.

-Humbaba
Vivek was born in America, he is clearly an injun.
Humbaba

Post by Humbaba »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 26th, 2024, 19:10
Complete non-sequitur.

-Humbaba
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Humbaba wrote: March 26th, 2024, 19:11
rusty_shackleford wrote: March 26th, 2024, 19:10
Complete non-sequitur.

-Humbaba
Septimius Severus was as much an african as you are a german.
Humbaba

Post by Humbaba »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 26th, 2024, 19:12
Septimius Severus was as much an african as you are a german.
Libyans aren't black you idiot.

-Humbaba