We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

2024 US Presidential Race

Do you have a dumb political opinion? Do you want other people to know about your dumb political opinion? Look no further!
Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

Emphyrio wrote: February 23rd, 2024, 19:45
would it surprise anyone if trump's vp was a black woman?

David Reaboi is jewish and gay.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

Amusing how effortlessly Trump navigates the abortion issue while every other republican politician steps on rakes
Kalarion
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Kalarion »

Count me as one of those who believes it's entirely possible Trump would make precisely such a call (that is, choosing a black VP in order to pander to blacks). But setting aside whether or not race is a serious factor in his VP choice, this is some pathetic bullshit. Reaboi intended this as a shot at Trump, and he didn't even bother to hide it. Look at the quote snips. DeSantis was very obviously sniping, and he was properly bitch-slapped back into his place.

We might charitably read this as an attempt to place right-flank pressure on Trump, to keep him from succumbing too thoroughly to racial pandering. But if it was, DeSantis (and especially DeSantis' campaign managers) should have realized long ago that bitch-tier passive-aggressive shit like this is precisely the way to goad Trump into taking those actions. You lead a guy like Trump with honey, not vinegar.

With that in mind we may uncharitably read this as DeSantis trying to bait Trump into a racial pick, in which case I've lost the little respect for DeSantis that I didn't realize I still had.
Humbaba

Post by Humbaba »

Considering Troomp is the first and only president in US history with jews in his immediate family thus making him the single most jewish president America has ever had, Ol Zion Don is something of a racial pick himself.

-Humbaba
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

reaboi is some 4'5 jewish manlet that hates trump so I'm not reading this lmao
Acrux
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Acrux »

maidenhaver wrote: February 25th, 2024, 02:34
>nikki haley
whodis
You probably know her better as Nimarata.
Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

Acrux wrote: February 25th, 2024, 02:40
maidenhaver wrote: February 25th, 2024, 02:34
>nikki haley
whodis
You probably know her better as Nimarata.

Looks like Humbaba in a wig.
Last edited by Irenaeus on February 25th, 2024, 02:45, edited 1 time in total.
Ravenloft

Post by Ravenloft »

Winning by 20% in Rattata's home state where she was governor for 8 years is a much more impressive showing than the New Hampshire win. Would have preferred a 30 or 40 point victory, just to end her sooner, but hopefully a big win on Super Tuesday will be enough to make Randhawa officially drop out.
Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

NEWS: John Thune is endorsing Trump in the 2024 Republican primary

No. 2 Senate Republican said SC primary results “make clear” Trump will be the nominee

Thune & Trump spoke by phone after Trump won last night

Koch network stops spending on Nikki Haley’s presidential campaign

Americans for Prosperity Action said it had to “take stock” after Haley’s loss in South Carolina.
Nimrata in the bin
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

I would hope people realize that 2020 showed us that elections are rigged (probably a lot of them for decades as well) and since none of the issues that were present in that election were truly remedied, I seriously doubt anything will change this election. Heck, look at the 2022 elections, same rigging.

Do we honestly think this is going to all of a sudden change?
Emphyrio

Post by Emphyrio »

i dont think this kind of video really means anything. Guy is in a new place every day doing some show he doesn't care about and hasn't had time to rehearse for even if he did. Getting instructions on where to go and when doesn't mean anything.
[KrYpTiK33]

Post by [KrYpTiK33] »

I will vote Trump for obvious reasons, but honestly, I don't feel like he has the balls to do what needs to be done.

In order to truly bring America back to the way it used to be you will need to temporarily suspend the constitution. Then immediately close the boarders and build the wall. Round up everyone who came into the country illegally over the past few years and boot them out. Send all the asylum seekers back home. Disband the democratic party. Fire every politician who has held power for more than a decade or who is a democrat then elect new people. Round up anyone who has been pushing woke bullshit for the past 20 years and quarantine them away from the rest of society. Yes, I know how that one sounds and I'm not joking. I'm not saying work them to death or burn them alive. Just quarantine them. They can have their own private state for all I care, but they don't get to mingle with normal people.

There is much more goals I can list, but I think you get the point. Maybe after about 20 to 50 years they could reinstate the constitution and see how things go, but if shit gets stupid again, back to a dictatorship we go.
SoLong

Post by SoLong »

In other news, the obvious ploy to excorcise the evil Orange Man by banning him from ballots nationwide was carried to its grave today in a 9-0 Supreme Court decision.

Yes, you read that correctly. Even the diversity hire justice has enough legal competence to recognize that this case deserves to be banished to a filing cabinet at the very bottom of hell. I leave it to your imagination how unfathomably more stupid the people filing and supporting this lawsuit are.

Relatedly Democrats the country over a furiously dilating and screeching that the Orange Man won't stay gone and endangers democracy by ensuring that his supporters can vote for their preferred candidate. I eagerly await democrats trying to pass a law to finally banish the evil Orange Man from the ballots once and for all.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

[KrYpTiK33] wrote: March 3rd, 2024, 01:55
I will vote Trump for obvious reasons, but honestly, I don't feel like he has the balls to do what needs to be done.

In order to truly bring America back to the way it used to be you will need to temporarily suspend the constitution. Then immediately close the boarders and build the wall. Round up everyone who came into the country illegally over the past few years and boot them out. Send all the asylum seekers back home. Disband the democratic party. Fire every politician who has held power for more than a decade or who is a democrat then elect new people. Round up anyone who has been pushing woke bullshit for the past 20 years and quarantine them away from the rest of society. Yes, I know how that one sounds and I'm not joking. I'm not saying work them to death or burn them alive. Just quarantine them. They can have their own private state for all I care, but they don't get to mingle with normal people.

There is much more goals I can list, but I think you get the point. Maybe after about 20 to 50 years they could reinstate the constitution and see how things go, but if shit gets stupid again, back to a dictatorship we go.
I think the constitution has been suspended long enough, but to follow the constitution again would also require firing an assload of federal employees and restructuring the military. Most of their jobs are obsolete, and they know they're leeches, so they will bring us all down with them if they can.
Decline

Post by Decline »

maidenhaver wrote: March 5th, 2024, 00:36
I think the constitution has been suspended long enough
The constitution has been suspended since December 23, 1913.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

It was widely accepted that mail-in voting was ripe for fraud by everyone for decades until one party realized they could benefit from the fraud.
Slavic Sorcerer

Post by Slavic Sorcerer »

Super Tuesday today

TBH I'd vote for Trump if I could, but I'm an Eurofag
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

how come most of the world is condemning the jews for trying to occupy territory that's legally part of their country then tho