We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

2024 US Presidential Race

Do you have a dumb political opinion? Do you want other people to know about your dumb political opinion? Look no further!
A Chinese opium den

Post by A Chinese opium den »

maidenhaver wrote: April 11th, 2024, 14:02
My state doesn't have a real write-in option, instead I have to pick from a pool of kosher swine.
Don't worry I'm sure this representative democracy has many candidates worth voting for! The day can't come soon enough that we go back to disenfranchising all voters other than white men.
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

I still don't get the Floyd thing. The trial specifically showed that:

1) He died from a drug overdose, verified by the autopsy.
2) At no point was the officer blocking his airway, shown and analyzed by training and medical experts.
3) The officer was following standard training operations in the procedure, verified by department testimony.
4) Floyd was a repeat violent offender (armed robbery, holding a pregnant women hostage with a gun to her belly).

The entire trial was a setup with plants on the jury who later admitted they were out to get the officer.

The whole thing was a joke and giving 25 million to his family was a money launder scheme.

Anyone who says otherwise is either a liar, or ignorant of the facts.
Nooneatall

Post by Nooneatall »

Xenich wrote: April 11th, 2024, 22:04

2) At no point was the officer blocking his airway, shown and analyzed by training and medical experts.
3) The officer was following standard training operations in the procedure, verified by department testimony.
4) Floyd was a repeat violent offender (armed robbery, holding a pregnant women hostage with a gun to her belly).

The entire trial was a setup with plants on the jury who later admitted they were out to get the officer.

The whole thing was a joke and giving 25 million to his family was a money launder scheme.

Even if he was completely innocent of that particular crime he was black and statistically there's a very high chance he has committed several violent crimes in the past. I never feel bad when blacks are "wrongfully accused".
Anon

Post by Anon »

Nooneatall wrote: April 11th, 2024, 23:56

Even if he was completely innocent of that particular crime he was black and statistically there's a very high chance he has committed several violent crimes in the past. I never feel bad when blacks are "wrongfully accused".
Blacks are still citizens though, and in the world of nowadays, a white is way more likely of being wrongfully accused of something, so when it happens to a black the same will tend to happen to way more whites.
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

Nooneatall wrote: April 11th, 2024, 23:56

Sure, I guess what was so mind boggling is that the trial showed very clearly there was no wrong doing and yet, they still convicted the officer. What should have happened, is the judge should have stepped in and threw out the jury verdict because it was obvious they were not ruling according to the facts of the trial.
Last edited by Xenich on April 12th, 2024, 11:21, edited 1 time in total.
Mondain

Post by Mondain »

National right to life coalition released a statement that documents what trump has done for their movement and fully endorsed him
https://www.nrlc.org/communications/nrl ... -abortion/

Fake christian grifters gonna abort themselves now.
Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

Last edited by Irenaeus on April 17th, 2024, 02:57, edited 1 time in total.