We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

The Tucker Carlson Thread

Do you have a dumb political opinion? Do you want other people to know about your dumb political opinion? Look no further!
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

Lhynn wrote: March 2nd, 2024, 06:35
Not gonna happen as long as one side is complete insane to a cult like degree. America is truly lost when over 80m people are in an anti white cult.
are you implying both sides aren't anti-white?
madbringer
Turtle
Turtle

Post by madbringer »

I was about to say, both sides are anti-White. Republicans more so, coz they're supposed to be the raycis kkk loving nazis. Yet they're more filled with literal nigger faggots n troons.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

madbringer wrote: March 2nd, 2024, 06:41
I was about to say, both sides are anti-White. Republicans more so, coz they're supposed to be the raycis kkk loving nazis. Yet they're more filled with literal nigger faggots n troons.
I was referring to much more than America.
Very funny that anti-americans think a group of overwhelmingly non-whites who absolutely hate everything about the west are somehow pro-white.
madbringer
Turtle
Turtle

Post by madbringer »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 2nd, 2024, 06:43
I was referring to much more than America.
Very funny that anti-americans think a group of overwhelmingly non-whites who absolutely hate everything about the west are somehow pro-white.
I'd imagine that realization would strike people and make them re-evaluate their own politics. But perhaps I'm being too optimistic.
ArcaneLurker

Post by ArcaneLurker »

Vast majority of non-Whites vote Democrat.
Although both parties suck. It's the same in every Western country and it's the same thing Hitler said about German party politics in Weimar, so they can just say "you're paraphrasing Hitler."
Last edited by ArcaneLurker on March 2nd, 2024, 06:58, edited 1 time in total.
Anon

Post by Anon »

If we're going full tryhard it's the inverse, considering KKK was formed and supported by democrats and fought republicans, then as everything in America it all got messy
Last edited by Anon on March 4th, 2024, 23:42, edited 1 time in total.
madbringer
Turtle
Turtle

Post by madbringer »

Anon wrote: March 4th, 2024, 23:41
If we're going full tryhard it's the inverse, considering KKK was formed and supported by democrats and fought republicans, then as everything in America it all got messy
Frankly, I have stopped trying to decrypt the particulars of American politics and how are they contradictory in message and delivery. American liberals are so full of internal cognitive dissonance, Im surprised they just dont fall dead, bleeding from ears, n conservatives not commit outright suicide. Ultimately, they serve two goals; undermining White societies n preserving the Zionist entity known as Israel.
Last edited by madbringer on March 6th, 2024, 22:46, edited 1 time in total.
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

Xenich

Post by Xenich »

madbringer wrote: March 2nd, 2024, 06:27
Lhynn wrote: March 2nd, 2024, 06:05
maidenhaver wrote: March 1st, 2024, 23:53
The internet happens to be the only place you will hear a genuine, right-wing opinion. In the real world, all you will hear is Joe Rogan opinions, pro-israel, or guff.
Which right? The catboi fuentes right? The daily wire right? The schizo right? The religious right?

Which fucking right are we talking about? I agree to some extent with most takes on the right, but there isnt a unified opinion on the right. Except that trooning is wrong and that the left has lost it.
There is no right. There is no left. There is a bunch of nonsense guidelines that are provided to dumbasses that want to belong to a team without having to commit moral conviction. Im so fucking sick of this blu vs red dichotomy u have no idea.

How bout ppl take actual stances based on principles, morality and ethics?
That would draw clear lines. Can't have that now.

Edit:

Wait, clear this up for me as I haven't followed them that closely, but aren't those "Nazi's" Putin is talking about just Israel interests playing dress up? I had heard they were being equipped with Israeli weapons and funded by US interests, were they not? Been a while since I followed any of this, too much "haze" in the issues and it all seemed like one lie compounding another regardless of the "side".
Last edited by Xenich on March 11th, 2024, 22:37, edited 1 time in total.
Jordy

Post by Jordy »

The lightest form of useful idiot. He lost his job instead of being put up against the wall.
Jordy

Post by Jordy »

Commies doing commie things. The rot runs deep.
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

madbringer
Turtle
Turtle

Post by madbringer »

Xenich wrote: March 11th, 2024, 22:33
madbringer wrote: March 2nd, 2024, 06:27
Lhynn wrote: March 2nd, 2024, 06:05

Which right? The catboi fuentes right? The daily wire right? The schizo right? The religious right?

Which fucking right are we talking about? I agree to some extent with most takes on the right, but there isnt a unified opinion on the right. Except that trooning is wrong and that the left has lost it.
There is no right. There is no left. There is a bunch of nonsense guidelines that are provided to dumbasses that want to belong to a team without having to commit moral conviction. Im so fucking sick of this blu vs red dichotomy u have no idea.

How bout ppl take actual stances based on principles, morality and ethics?
That would draw clear lines. Can't have that now.

Edit:

Wait, clear this up for me as I haven't followed them that closely, but aren't those "Nazi's" Putin is talking about just Israel interests playing dress up? I had heard they were being equipped with Israeli weapons and funded by US interests, were they not? Been a while since I followed any of this, too much "haze" in the issues and it all seemed like one lie compounding another regardless of the "side".
When Putin talks about "Nazis", he's talking about Ukrainian hooligans and criminals with ss tattoos on their necks that pose for photos with jews. And as for funding, imagine Victoria Nuland approving God only knows how many billions of dollars to give to Aryan Brotherhood in the USA.
Last edited by madbringer on March 15th, 2024, 05:32, edited 1 time in total.
Acrux
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Acrux »

But he is a veteran! YOU SHOULD THANK HIM FOR HIS SERVICE!
Last edited by Acrux on March 15th, 2024, 20:29, edited 1 time in total.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

you could say "thank you for defending israel" to him and get a different response depending on how big your nose is
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

Acrux
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Acrux »

Whoa, whoa, whoa - Biden imprisoned journalists?

Xenich

Post by Xenich »

I am sure Desantis will be right there to stop all of this, just like Abbot. Yep, heck.. they might even start shipping them to other states while normies cheer like something is being done!

Lambs to the slaughter.