We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

The Tucker Carlson Thread

Do you have a dumb political opinion? Do you want other people to know about your dumb political opinion? Look no further!
The_Mask

The Tucker Carlson Thread

Post by The_Mask »

After his departure from some media outlet, I forget which, Tucker Carlson posted this video on Twitter.

The video garnered quite a lot of views.

He has now posted a new video:

rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

I contacted Tucker about hosting his show on the HQ but received no reply. Maybe he's just busy.
GhostCow

Post by GhostCow »

Tucker calls Twitter a free speech site but you can't even call someone a nigger there without being banned. They banned an entire political party and you aren't even allowed to link to them on Twitter. Unless you can say anything that is legal to say in the United States of America, it is not a free speech site. The only free speech social media site is Gab.
Acrux
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Acrux »

"The rule of what you can't say defines everything." Tucker goes full JQ when?
wndrbr
Turtle
Turtle

Post by wndrbr »

GhostCow wrote: May 9th, 2023, 22:33
Tucker calls Twitter a free speech site but you can't even call someone a nigger there without being banned.
looks like he's a Musk shill now.
Dead
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Dead »

Acrux wrote: May 9th, 2023, 23:09
Whenever he says "Chinese," replace that with "Jew" and it will be more likely to be right.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

when's this shithole getting webm.red support?
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

rusty_shackleford wrote: May 10th, 2023, 05:39
maidenhaver wrote: May 10th, 2023, 05:33

when's this shithole getting webm.red support?
I know, but it says filetype unsupported.
KnightoftheWind

Post by KnightoftheWind »

Rusty is busy getting his dial-up connection sorted out, not to mention he has to play Quake III Arena on his newly acquired Sega Dreamcast!. WebM support can wait.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

KnightoftheWind wrote: May 10th, 2023, 05:43
Rusty is busy getting his dial-up connection sorted out, not to mention he has to play Quake III Arena on his newly acquired Sega Dreamcast!. WebM support can wait.
This isn't on HQ's side, it's caused by webm.red. The response header contains this:
content-type
text/html; charset=UTF-8
Thor Kaufman
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Thor Kaufman »

Acrux wrote: May 9th, 2023, 23:09
Any day now.
GhostCow

Post by GhostCow »

Anglin is right about Tucker (but not Fuentes)
https://dailystormer.in/draft-tucker-pa ... t-ad-spot/
The new “Draft Tucker PAC” has run its first ad spot, calling for Tucker Carlson to be president in 2024.

The PAC is run by former Texas congressional candidate and Republican donor Chris Ekstrom, someone I’d never heard of and who does not have a Wikipedia page. He is fat and weird looking.

He has run for office multiple times, and never came close to winning. These are the results of his most recent attempt to get into Congress in Texas:

District 13 – also the name of a film about people being racist against humanoid insect immigrants – covers the panhandle, where the biggest city is Amarillo and people are presumably very conservative.

Tucker Carlson is claiming that he does not want the job. However, every single “Draft [Someone]” PAC that has ever existed did so with the knowledge and usually the support of whoever is being “drafted.” It is often intended not necessarily for the current cycle, but to get the idea out there. For example, there was a “Draft Biden” PAC formed by the Jews in 2015. Presumably, the people who founded it legitimately looked at Hillary Clinton as a weak candidate, but it was also clearly done with his approval to see what kind of traction it got. Of course, after Clinton lost, money poured into it, and Biden would eventually “hear the call to action.”

No one wants to challenge Donald Trump at this point. Ron DeSantis has been made to look terrible, like some kind of usurper snake. People also hate him because he is so fat and retarded looking.

However, with his show off the air, and some informal deal with Twitter in the works, Tucker does not have much to do, and he is probably thinking about this idea. I never really trusted that he was a real Trump loyalist, and his actions have largely proved he is not. During “Stop the Steal,” he called out Sidney Powell for being filled with horseshit regarding her claims of voting machine hacking. That was fair enough. However, he did not talk about the real vote theft which everyone witnessed, which was the fraudulent mail-in ballots, and then the shutdown of the count at 3 AM in virtually every major swing district so they could bring in more fake ballots.

Despite the fact he had talked about mail-in ballot fraud before – and the likelihood it could happen – he went on the air during the post-election period and acted like the election was “fair” and the real “fraud” was to do with tech companies suppressing Trump. (It was all about tech companies, which becomes interesting if you look at Tucker’s connections.)

I used to be a big supporter of Tucker Carlson. Even after he failed to call out the fraud, I defended him, saying that Trump should have done a better job organizing against it instead of sending Rudy Giuliani out to random parking lots.

There is no way he “meant to book the Four Seasons Hotel and accidentally booked the parking lot of Four Seasons landscaping,” which is the official story on that photo. Why would a landscaping company let you book their parking lot? Also, a landscaping company called that no doubt has experience with being confused with the hotel chain. This thing with Powell and Giuliani was obviously sabotage. We know this now. It’s very obvious in hindsight.

But there was a lot of confusion. I understand that. The post-election period was marred by a very effective disinformation operation by the intelligence services, culminating in the January 6 hoax.

However, since then, Tucker has:

Promoted gay “anal marriage” and said we all support it (false)
Said that white people who defend themselves from race attacks are all Nazis (false)
Claimed that the historical angels of the Bible and from the experiences of various saints were actually aliens (also false)

These are very big problems.

These statements, along with many others he’s made over the last year or so, show that he is not actually in-line with the average conservative at all. He is pro-gay, anti-white, and anti-Christ.

What other strange views does he have? No one knows, but we’re likely to hear about them in his various interviews, given that when he’s not reading from a script, he starts saying all sorts of bizarre and offensive stuff.

However, he is also very popular.

He would be a good pied piper for the masses of stupid goyim, telling them to shut up about the white thing when we are finally a minority in the country and we are being systematically discriminated against by the government and every institution on a scale we presently cannot even imagine.

For the record, the countdown on the sidebar of this website is most likely much too conservative. It is the most conservative possible estimate. The data (which is the only data available from official sources) is also very old, and does not take into account the rapid changes that are happening now. Frankly, I think the graphic is quite wrong. My estimate would be that we will be a minority around 2035, and this will also be the point at which they’ve trained up enough of the young wave of second generation immigrants to take over the entire government and all the institutions.

Here’s Nick Fuentes – the real guy who we should be drafting – talking about this issue on a recent live stream:

(Please note: Tucker Carlson hates Nick and has actively tried to sabotage and smear him.)

As we’ve witnessed for decades, blacks cannot run institutions, and presumably do not want to. However, you now have entire generations of Indians, Arabs, Latinos, and others who have been raised to have extreme hostility to white people. The first large generation of these people is late millennial, as the real serious invasion (“legal” and illegal) began under George W. Bush. You also have an entire generation of mulattos in this same age cohort, who tend to be much more aggressive and hateful towards whites than their full-blooded ancestors.

We are looking at a situation where whites are going to be treated in more or less the exact same way that Israel treats Palestinians.

Many people do not know this, but nearly 20% of the population of Israel proper is Palestinian.

These are the “good ones” – what the Jews call “shabbos goyim” or what we used to call “house niggers.”

These Palestinians are allowed to live and work freely in the country, but are absolutely second class citizens. Meanwhile, the people in the other Palestinian territories, which are claimed by the Jews, are simply slaughtered like pigs whenever the Jews feel like it.

Aside from Gaza, which is run by Hamas, the leader in the territories is Mahmoud Abbas, who is a Jewish shill. He whines about stuff, but somehow never gets anything done, and the Jews just keep grabbing more and more land, shooting and bombing more and more people, as Abbas tells people to stay calm because he’s talking to the United Nations.

This is the role I could see Tucker Carlson playing in a future America – the shill leader of the whites who are not directly cozied up to the brown masters. He will keep telling you not to be racist, and to just stay calm.

He’s not actually going to be president. No Republican is ever going to be president again. If you can’t see that at this point, I don’t know what to tell you. But Tucker could run for president in fake elections, and serve as a fake leader who pacifies the whites as we are exterminated or forced to flee our homeland.

Tucker already went to Iowa last year for a “potential candidate” event and gave a speech.

It’s all very obvious to me now. There is no other person young enough, with the credentials and persona, to lead whites to the slaughter during this transition period. No one is going to rally around Ron DeSantis, and he’ll probably be dead of a precocious heart attack in 10 years anyway.

Meanwhile, if we follow the Palestinian analogy through, Nick Fuentes and the America First movement will be like Hamas – the true defenders of the homeland – of blood and soil – against the invaders.

(Note: This is of course an analogy. Insofar as Hamas is actually a “terrorist organization” – and they’re really not, they’re an elected political party with a defensive militia wing, basically modeled after Hezbollah – the analogy would end.)

Tucker will be meeting with Brown ZOG, and Nick will be denouncing him as “reprehensible” and accusing him of “betraying the blood of the martyrs.”

No one is going to regret shilling against Tucker early – I can promise you that.

He is out there right now talking about how the biggest problem in America is Chinese people – and not even the Chinese people here, but the Chinese people who literally live in China on the other side of the planet.

That’s what he says the number one issue is.

What does that mean?

It means he’s a shill, saying “hey – look over there!” while our own government continues to destroy this country.
General Reign

Post by General Reign »

Tucker was always a left leaning rabble rouser.
Atlantico
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Atlantico »

GhostCow wrote: May 21st, 2023, 13:28
Anglin is right about Tucker
If he thinks Tucker is gonna run in 2024 then he's wrong. Tucker is in showbusiness not politics. He's no more likely to run than Jon Stewart.

What does he say about Fuentes?
WhiteShark
Turtle
Turtle

Post by WhiteShark »

Anglin wrote:
Said that white people who defend themselves from race attacks are all Nazis (false)
Claimed that the historical angels of the Bible and from the experiences of various saints were actually aliens (also false)
I would really like to see a source for these. When I watched his recent speech from the days before he was fired he at least sounded very Christian.
KnightoftheWind

Post by KnightoftheWind »

He always seemed like an old-stock neocon that was 100% on board with how things were in the 90s, only to be shocked and confused that a concept like the "slippery slope" exists.
Atlantico
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Atlantico »

WhiteShark wrote: May 21st, 2023, 15:24
Anglin wrote:
I would really like to see a source for these. When I watched his recent speech from the days before he was fired he at least sounded very Christian.
Not that I want to sourceshame but the DailyStormer and Andrew Anglin are not exactly pretending to be neutral. There is an agenda and facts may be added, distorted or omitted to serve that agenda.
KnightoftheWind wrote: May 21st, 2023, 15:29
He always seemed like an old-stock neocon that was 100% on board with how things were in the 90s, only to be shocked and confused that a concept like the "slippery slope" exists.
In the 90s I was left leaning, Palestine supporting and climate change agenda believing. Things change. We learn, we grow etc.
GhostCow

Post by GhostCow »

https://dailystormer.in/tucker-carlson- ... -whatever/

Tucker Carlson Debuts on Twitter – 10-Minute Monologue, Aliens Real – Whatever
Tucker Carlson aired his first “show” on Twitter. It was a 10-minute prerecorded piece. Not exactly a “show,” more of a “blurb.”

He started out with no intro, and went straight into some pretty basic talking points about the Ukies blowing up the Russian dam. I agree with the talking points here, of course. It’s the same stuff I wrote yesterday. Very basic – “it’s nonsensical that Putin would bomb his own dam, these people are ridiculous.”

I did like that he called Vologonodomorodogor Zelienskkkkiiskkyyy a “ratlike persecutor of Christians.” That’s good. He also used my “shifty and dead-eyed” line. I lol’d once, when he talked about Lindsey Graham meeting with Zelensky and said “just two very good people talking about killing people.”

He explained the term “tautology,” which I guess probably helped his audience understand the basics of the way the media narrative works.

He shouted out 911 conspiracies.

I’m not going to be all negative on this guy. If he’s saying real shit, good for him. My concern is that he is saying obvious truths in order to implant lies within his narrative.

And that is exactly what happened.

He immediately pivoted from saying basic, obvious truths about the Ukraine situation to saying that it’s a matter of fact that UFOs and extraterrestrial life is definitely real.

He cited a “whistleblower” from military intelligence, which we chuckled about a couple days ago.

Claiming that an intelligence agent making the statement that aliens exist is “absolute proof” is simply beyond the pale. It is saying “the government would never lie” – immediately after he said the government lies about everything.

I was a bit shocked that a 10-minute blurb was billed as “episode 1.” The way they made it sound, he was going to be doing his regular show. It also looked like he wrote this himself. I’m familiar with his writing style, and familiar with the writing style of his writers. His writers are better than he is, or they usually are. (Obviously, his staff has rotated, and he fired his best writer, Blake Neff, in 2020 because he was caught saying naughty things anonymously on a forum. Blake, who started in 2017, made the show what it was, and it has never really gotten back to those levels, although he has had a couple good writers.)

If he’s going to be writing this himself, this is probably what you’re going to get going forward – short pieces that start with some basic, obvious thing relating to trannies or the Ukraine, and then pivot to something deranged and/or retarded, like space aliens or Chinese spy balloons.

I think most of it is going to be about China. He won’t ever directly say “war with China” – he’s too pussy to keep it real – but he will beat the drums.

If he’s writing it himself, you’re also going to get weird, stupid shit. Shortly before Fox fired him, he did an interview tour, and his unscripted presentation was in shocking contrast to his show. He does not have any real convictions or even strong beliefs. He is not a Christian, and apparently believes the angels of the Bible were actually space aliens.

As we know, he also supports gay “anal marriage,” and presumably also believes that faggots should be allowed to kidnap and rape little boys (“gay adoption”).

All that having been said – I do think he was fired from Fox because of what he was saying about the Ukraine, and I do think they wanted him out of the game for the 2024 election, when they will be shilling DeSantis, and they fear he’d be backing Trump. So the fact that he was fired for doing good means he can do good. Or maybe it means that.

I will just say: the aliens stuff, the gay stuff, the China war stuff, the anti-Christ stuff – this is all total cancer, and it can’t be outweighed by saying “well, obviously Russia didn’t blow up their own dam, that’s just silly!”

I’m not optimistic.

But if he puts out some good stuff, okay.

Whatever.
Lhynn
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Lhynn »

Tucker believes that aliens are real, hes said as much before. This is not a "tactic", this is just what the guy believes, and im ok with that.

He is not the only one in the right that believes this is the case, its downright retarded to call him out on that.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

If aliens do exist, they're from Mexico Earth and got lost.
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

I don't know if this picture is true, but if it is, then it's hilarious:

Lhynn
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Lhynn »

First video was very hard hitting, journalism is nothing but a tool to control the people.

Second video was a call for conservatism to stop cowering, to show just how bad things have gotten even for regular people. Not about politics anymore, hasnt been for a while, its about good and evil, right and wrong.
Acrux
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Acrux »

Lhynn wrote: June 9th, 2023, 01:25
First video was very hard hitting, journalism is nothing but a tool to control the people.

Second video was a call for conservatism to stop cowering, to show just how bad things have gotten even for regular people. Not about politics anymore, hasnt been for a while, its about good and evil, right and wrong.
I'm wondering if he's going to bring up Schmitt and the "friend-enemy distinction" any time soon. It seems to be the direction he's going.