We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

The Tucker Carlson Thread

Do you have a dumb political opinion? Do you want other people to know about your dumb political opinion? Look no further!
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

Yeah, reminder that a NSA contractor named Snowden proved the government isn't spying on citizens, but simply outsourcing to telecoms and paying contractors like himself to.
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

There aren't many political fundraising pitches more corrupt and harmful than this one.
Image Image Image
madbringer
Turtle
Turtle

Post by madbringer »

I wonder what the deal is with Anglin. He shifts stances and opinions on a fucking dime. Is he just a schizo?
Gregz
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Gregz »

madbringer wrote: Today, 05:14
I wonder what the deal is with Anglin. He shifts stances and opinions on a fucking dime. Is he just a schizo?
There is some delay in collating facts in the midst of a misinformation fog of war.
madbringer
Turtle
Turtle

Post by madbringer »

Gregz wrote: Today, 05:17
There is some delay in collating facts in the midst of a misinformation fog of war.
Yeah, but you hold on to certain principles if you're engaging in a principled dissident ideology. Tucker might be right in some of his opinions, but he is still a child of privilege that absolutely refuses to acknowledge any form of White nationalism as valid. He's an edgy conservitard.

And I know for a fact, from a second hand source, that Carlson is as jew and race woke as me or anyone here, yet he closets these opinions and goes as far as to tactically denounce them for optics.

My point being, Anglin never struck me as an optics guy but here he is, batting for Cucker.
Last edited by madbringer on April 29th, 2024, 05:27, edited 1 time in total.
Gregz
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Gregz »

madbringer wrote: Today, 05:21

Yeah, but you hold on to certain principles if you're engaging in a principled dissident ideology. Tucker might be right in some of his opinions, but he is still a child of privilege that absolutely refuses to acknowledge any form of White nationalism as valid. He's an edgy conservitard.
Not only that, but he has his origins in defending the neocons (jew golems) on Fox News after 9/11. The problem is, people can grow. It happened to me, so I'm cautiously optimistic.
madbringer
Turtle
Turtle

Post by madbringer »

Gregz wrote: Today, 05:28
madbringer wrote: Today, 05:21

Not only that, but he has his origins in defending the neocons (jew golems) on Fox News after 9/11. The problem is, people can grow. It happened to me, so I'm cautiously optimistic.
Sure, maybe. My political opinion reached its last major evolution about 10 years ago and Im almost 40, so kinda skeptical.