We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

The Tucker Carlson Thread

Do you have a dumb political opinion? Do you want other people to know about your dumb political opinion? Look no further!
WaterMage

Post by WaterMage »

Anon wrote: February 18th, 2024, 01:47
Can't blame Russia for having the ambition to expand while the other slavic countries were satisfied with their minuscule and mediocre territories
I rather live in a country with "minuscule territory" than in a very large but underdeveloped country. Lithuania is much better to live than anywhere in Russia. Globalists, be they Tankies or Baizuos love ultra centralized continental states cuz the population has no place to run from their Tyranny. I'm glad that Putin at best will get away stealing like 20% of UA territory, I was in fear that he would manage to put his "multipolar world".
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

COVID interview.

wndrbr
Turtle
Turtle

Post by wndrbr »

https://www.newsweek.com/tucker-carlson ... us-1874897
The former Fox News host dismissed part of Putin's justification for invading Ukraine as "one of the dumbest things" he's ever heard.
:D :D :D
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

wndrbr wrote: March 1st, 2024, 04:20
https://www.newsweek.com/tucker-carlson ... us-1874897
The former Fox News host dismissed part of Putin's justification for invading Ukraine as "one of the dumbest things" he's ever heard.
:D :D :D
putin had a chance to endear himself with the western right-wing and he decided to just play to his domestic audience, the interview was a complete failure for anyone who wasn't already pro-putin
Putin has also complained about his conversation with Carlson, telling Russian journalist Pavel Aleksandrovich Zarubin that he had prepared for the former television host to "behave aggressively and ask so-called sharp questions."

"I was not just prepared for this, I wanted it, because it would give me the opportunity to respond in the same way," Putin said.
Was putin completely unaware of who Tucker is? Did they not brief him on this? It seems he prepared for an interview where he would be repeatedly attacked rather than an honest interview.
Last edited by rusty_shackleford on March 1st, 2024, 04:24, edited 2 times in total.
Lhynn
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Lhynn »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 1st, 2024, 04:21
putin had a chance to endear himself with the western right-wing and he decided to just play to his domestic audience, the interview was a complete failure for anyone who wasn't already pro-putin
I have to wonder, where are your millions of american citizens that are ready to root for Russia, they were just ONE interview away from that position!

I also have to wonder just how well russians would have taken it if Putin told them he lied about the reasons for going into ukraine, and just how much the opposition party would have exploited that. That said, he really should have just been honest about the reasons for going there from the very start.

One of my favorite quotes from a movie that I consider a classic:
"For you to get involved here, its like sleeping with another mans wife... and what you are suggesting is that afterwards they all live together under the same roof... but what really happens is that the betrayed husband goes out and buys a gun."

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 1st, 2024, 04:21
Was putin completely unaware of who Tucker is?
Yes. I very much like Tuckers style, he gives people rope and lets them play with it. Its refreshing because you get to actually hear the other side, and if they hang themselves its hilarious.
Last edited by Lhynn on March 1st, 2024, 20:23, edited 1 time in total.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Lhynn wrote: March 1st, 2024, 20:22
I have to wonder, where are your millions of american citizens that are ready to root for Russia, they were just ONE interview away from that position!
Do you really think it's a good idea to push the people that might threaten ukraine's funding towards wanting to fund ukraine?
putin flat out saying "I am le epigg antifa killing nazis XD" did not help him.
Lhynn
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Lhynn »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 1st, 2024, 20:25
Do you really think it's a good idea to push the people that might threaten ukraine's funding towards wanting to fund ukraine?
He did not do that though. He said he is open to talks, he said he has shown good will repeatedly towards the US, he said nato has been pushed harder and harder east. He made it clear the US was making a mess out of the whole situation on purpose.

I really dont know what you were expecting him to do, talk to the camera and plead for all the ukranian and russian lives lost? Do you honestly believe that would have sat well with the kremlin? With russian citizens? With his own troops?
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Lhynn wrote: March 1st, 2024, 20:35
He did not do that though.
https://web.archive.org/web/20240301072 ... news/73411
Tucker Carlson: Do you think you have stopped it now? I mean have you achieved your aims?

Vladimir Putin: No, we haven't achieved our aims yet, because one of them is denazification. This means the prohibition of all kinds of neo-Nazi movements. This is one of the problems that we discussed during the negotiation process, which ended in Istanbul early last year, and it was not our initiative, because we were told (by the Europeans, in particular) that “it was necessary to create conditions for the final signing of the documents.” My counterparts in France and Germany said, “How can you imagine them signing a treaty with a gun to their heads? The troops should be pulled back from Kiev.” I said, “All right.” We withdrew the troops from Kiev.

As soon as we pulled back our troops from Kiev, our Ukrainian negotiators immediately threw all our agreements reached in Istanbul into the bin and got prepared for a longstanding armed confrontation with the help of the United States and its satellites in Europe. That is how the situation has developed. And that is how it looks now.

Tucker Carlson: What is denazification? What would that mean?

Vladimir Putin: That is what I want to talk about right now. It is a very important issue.

Denazification. After gaining independence, Ukraine began to search, as some Western analysts say, its identity. And it came up with nothing better than to build this identity upon some false heroes who collaborated with Hitler.

I have already said that in the early 19th century, when the theorists of independence and sovereignty of Ukraine appeared, they assumed that an independent Ukraine should have very good relations with Russia. But due to the historical development, these territories were part of the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth – Poland, where Ukrainians were persecuted and treated quite brutally and were subjected to cruel behaviour. There were also attempts to destroy their identity. All this remained in the memory of the people. When World War II broke out, part of this extremely nationalist elite collaborated with Hitler, believing that he would bring them freedom. The German troops, even the SS troops made Hitler's collaborators do the dirtiest work of exterminating the Polish and Jewish population. Hence this brutal massacre of the Polish and Jewish population as well as the Russian population too. This was led by the persons who are well known – Bandera, Shukhevich. It was these people who were made national heroes – that is the problem. And we are constantly told that nationalism and neo-Nazism exist in other countries as well. Yes, there are seedlings, but we uproot them, and other countries fight against them. But Ukraine is not the case. These people have been turned into national heroes in Ukraine. Monuments to these people have been erected, they are displayed on flags, their names are shouted by crowds that walk with torches, as it was in Nazi Germany. These were the people who exterminated Poles, Jews and Russians. It is necessary to stop this practice and prevent the dissemination of this concept.

I say that Ukrainians are part of the one Russian people. They say, “No, we are a separate people.” Okay, fine. If they consider themselves a separate people, they have the right to do so, but not on the basis of Nazism, the Nazi ideology.
Vladimir Putin: This question appears to be subtle, it is quite pesky.

You say Hitler has been dead for so many years, 80 years. But his example lives on. People who exterminated Jews, Russians and Poles are alive. And the President, the current President of today's Ukraine applauds him in the Canadian Parliament, gives a standing ovation! Can we say that we have completely uprooted this ideology if what we see is happening today? That is what denazification is in our understanding. We have to get rid of those people who maintain this concept and support this practice and try to preserve it – that is what denazification is. That is what we mean.

Tucker Carlson: Right. My question is almost specific, it was, of course, not a defense of Nazism. Otherwise, it was a practical question. You don't control the entire country, you don’t seem like you want to. So, how do you eliminate that culture, or an ideology, or feelings, or a view of history, in a country that you don’t control? What do you do about that?

Vladimir Putin: You know, as strange as it may seem to you, during the negotiations in Istanbul we did agree that – we have it all in writing – neo-Nazism would not be cultivated in Ukraine, including that it would be prohibited at the legislative level.

Mr. Carlson, we agreed on that. This, it turns out, can be done during the negotiation process. And there is nothing humiliating for Ukraine as a modern civilized state. Is any state allowed to promote Nazism? It is not, is it? That is it.

There's a complete disconnect with the internet right thinking he's just going *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge* when he refers to this instead of being completely serious. He's western libtard-tier.
Last edited by rusty_shackleford on March 1st, 2024, 20:41, edited 1 time in total.
Lhynn
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Lhynn »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 1st, 2024, 20:40
There's a complete disconnect with the internet right thinking he's just going *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge* when he refers to this instead of being completely serious. He's western libtard-tier.
The internet "right" is patently retarded, why would you care what they think?
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

Lhynn wrote: March 1st, 2024, 23:48
The internet happens to be the only place you will hear a genuine, right-wing opinion. In the real world, all you will hear is Joe Rogan opinions, pro-israel, or guff.
Last edited by maidenhaver on March 1st, 2024, 23:53, edited 1 time in total.
Maxie

Post by Maxie »

Tucker is a prime example that the Kwa public is mentally retarded. Guy chasing ratings is somehow worth listening to.
Its kinda shocking to realize that people have been this dumb or worse for all eternity.
Lhynn
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Lhynn »

maidenhaver wrote: March 1st, 2024, 23:53
The internet happens to be the only place you will hear a genuine, right-wing opinion. In the real world, all you will hear is Joe Rogan opinions, pro-israel, or guff.
Which right? The catboi fuentes right? The daily wire right? The schizo right? The religious right?

Which fucking right are we talking about? I agree to some extent with most takes on the right, but there isnt a unified opinion on the right. Except that trooning is wrong and that the left has lost it.

Thats why I asked who is primed to become a putin supporter if only he was a little more sympathetic. Who the fuck was looking to cheer for him but was undecided?

Like, you have to be delusional to believe that A) Putin would discredit himself in front of his base or B) that he could gather enough support to stop this war that biden would go "Aw shucks, okay, we are calling this whole thing off."
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Lhynn wrote: March 2nd, 2024, 06:05
Which right? The catboi fuentes right? The daily wire right? The schizo right? The religious right?
All of them.
Every single one had putin pegged wrong, including Tucker. Every single one bought into leftist propaganda about him to some extent, including many on this very forum.*

Putin is a libtard. A less gay one, perhaps, but still a libtard.
Tucker was obviously dealing with some serious cognitive dissonance after the interview.

* — Good example right here:
Like, you have to be delusional to believe that A) Putin would discredit himself in front of his base
He's not pulling some long con. Those are his actual beliefs.
Last edited by rusty_shackleford on March 2nd, 2024, 06:10, edited 3 times in total.
Lhynn
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Lhynn »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 2nd, 2024, 06:06
Every single one had putin pegged wrong, including Tucker. Every single one bought into leftist propaganda about him to some extent, including many on this very forum.
And thats why I said the right is patently retarded. This shit has been obvious for years. Before Russia invaded Ukraine I was of a similar opinion, but Putin has been called out as a an autocrat that only cares about holding his empire together, he does not care about culture, nor does he care about the little guy. Russia is too big, with too long a history, a right wing conservative Christian simply could not rule effectively over that country.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Fuentes actually had the correct take on the Putin interview in that it was a wasted opportunity on Putin's part and Tucker essentially got punked for 2 hours.
ArcaneLurker

Post by ArcaneLurker »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 2nd, 2024, 06:06
All of them.
Every single one had putin pegged wrong, including Tucker. Every single one bought into leftist propaganda about him to some extent, including many on this very forum.*

Putin is a libtard. A less gay one, perhaps, but still a libtard.
Tucker was obviously dealing with some serious cognitive dissonance after the interview.

* — Good example right here:
Like, you have to be delusional to believe that A) Putin would discredit himself in front of his base
He's not pulling some long con. Those are his actual beliefs.
Thuletide got that right.
Guess you could call it weab-right?
madbringer
Turtle
Turtle

Post by madbringer »

maidenhaver wrote: March 1st, 2024, 23:53

Which fucking right are we talking about? I agree to some extent with most takes on the right, but there isnt a unified opinion on the right. Except that trooning is wrong and that the left has lost it.
There is no right. There is no left. There is a bunch of nonsense guidelines that are provided to dumbasses that want to belong to a team without having to commit moral conviction. Im so fucking sick of this blu vs red dichotomy u have no idea.

How bout ppl take actual stances based on principles, morality and ethics?
Lhynn
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Lhynn »

madbringer wrote: March 2nd, 2024, 06:27
How bout ppl take actual stances based on principles, morality and ethics?
Not gonna happen as long as one side is complete insane to a cult like degree. America is truly lost when over 80m people are in an anti white cult.

In other countries you can find some nuance, but not with muritards.