We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

My head needs phones. Headphones.

I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that
somerandomdude

Post by somerandomdude »

maidenhaver wrote: September 14th, 2023, 01:13
somerandomdude wrote: September 14th, 2023, 00:57
These are pretty good for $50, if you want bluetooth. I recently ordered a pair of these, and I like them for the price I paid. The mic works better than I expected. They're about as good as bluetooth headphones you'd pay $100 for.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08R8DT7X6/re ... 92ec0&th=1
G435 fits a wide range of people, but it was designed for the comfort of smaller head sizes. There is also an optional 85 dB volume limiter so you don’t blow out your ear drums.
I got a thicc head, and it works fine for me. The main selling point was bluetooth for $50. If someone wants a cheap headset, it works adequately, and is good value for the price.

The last headset I had was a wired Corsair HS60, and one of the brackets that connect to the ear piece broke on them. The sound quality is roughly the same, the Corsair is slightly better. I paid $65 for the Corsair HS60, and those $50 bluetooth headphones are about as good for a cheaper price, and no wires.
somerandomdude

Post by somerandomdude »

I'll use the Corsair HS60 as an example, because I've owned similar headsets, and this type of part is one of the first to break on a headset. You see where the R is right above the right ear piece? That's a flawed design. This piece actually broke on my HS60 after 2 months of usage, and I had to super glue it and wrap it with electric tape, and then it was a repair I had to keep making every 2-3 months until it finally broke beyond repair. You don't want a headset with this type of design flaw. The $50 logitech headset doesn't have this design flaw, the bracket is an arm that's attached lower to the ear piece, so the clamping pressure is centered around the ear pieces. Now, this was an otherwise decent headset I'd give a 4/5 on audio quality and 3/5 on the mic, aesthetically it's a nice looking headset and not flashy with gay RGB shit on it, but the build quality was shit, 0/5.