We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

The Whatever Pops in your Head Thread

Something not gaming related? Discuss it here!
Red7

Post by Red7 »

@rusty_shackleford
i thought pic was sfw cause there was sand on her nipples. :smug:
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Anon wrote: April 12th, 2024, 15:21
Red7 wrote: April 12th, 2024, 15:15
Anon wrote: April 11th, 2024, 19:20
looks like breast cancer boobs, wouldn't be surprised if the reduction is due to that
how u evaluate cancer tumor presencewithout groping? they just look like low quality vag saggy tits with implants to me
Obviously I can't do it precisely. But her breasts are very wrinkled and look kinda swollen and those are factors of breast cancer. And frequently women with such profile do breast surgery as prevention, even if they still don't have it yet.
no bro those are marks of implants.
im suprised how men cant see surgery artifacts. like these days even most men got surgeries, even if they dont work with their faces like @Slavic cumguzzler does, its kinda sad

it would save men lots of money;
"wow that bitch is so hot she glowing, oh wait that just nosejob and its tilting cause scar tissue ages differently"
Segata
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Segata »

Anon wrote: April 12th, 2024, 14:49
who's this nigga

The illustrious 1451, perhaps?

Anon

Post by Anon »

Red7 wrote: April 12th, 2024, 15:50
Red7 wrote: April 12th, 2024, 15:15

how u evaluate cancer tumor presencewithout groping? they just look like low quality vag saggy tits with implants to me
Obviously I can't do it precisely. But her breasts are very wrinkled and look kinda swollen and those are factors of breast cancer. And frequently women with such profile do breast surgery as prevention, even if they still don't have it yet.
im suprised how men cant see surgery artifacts. like these days even most men got surgeries, even if they dont work with their faces like @Slavic cumguzzler does, its kinda sad

"wow that bitch is so hot she glowing, oh wait that just nosejob and its tilting cause scar tissue ages differently"
If she was doing implants her breasts wouldn't be this saggy no?
Nooneatall

Post by Nooneatall »

OnTilt wrote: April 12th, 2024, 07:33
KnightoftheWind wrote: April 12th, 2024, 03:42
TIL you can use an egg as shampoo, and beef tallow makes for great lotion. I've tried the former the past few days and it's surprisingly great, but the latter I have yet to try for myself. This winter has done a number on my hands, I gotta say. Some businesses even sell tallow soap and shampoo.

People think you can only use something with 50+ chemicals you can barely pronounce, but not wholesome stuff you can find naturally and for cheap.
If you rinse it out of your hair with too hot of water the egg white will cook before leaving your hair.

Egg whites cook at a surprisingly low temperature.
Then you get to eat breakfast while showering. Sounds like a good life hack
logincrash

Post by logincrash »

Red7 wrote: April 12th, 2024, 15:03
always makes me sad to see implant sag like this. i think they used to do this in past they didnt attach implant to muscle so it sagged
or bitch had really saggy breast and they dint want "remodel it"
No implant scars.
► NSFW full frontal nudity
Red7

Post by Red7 »

logincrash wrote: April 12th, 2024, 16:38
always makes me sad to see implant sag like this. i think they used to do this in past they didnt attach implant to muscle so it sagged
No implant scars.
its not how that works
they can cut around nipple so u dont see scars at first glance. second they can cut under armpit. also those new implants are fully filled after inserting so u can make small incision.
but pig with saggy tits u would have to recut and resaw whole tit so bitch will have scars now after ("reduction") which is just how she says "my tits too saggy and affect my only whores income"

im not surgeon so i dont keep with all advances but i can spot silicone bag with some fat around it mile away. just like chin and jaw implant. or nosejob.
u cant call yourself a jew if mere vagina can fool u.
Anon

Post by Anon »

Red7 wrote: April 12th, 2024, 17:26
No implant scars.
its not how that works
they can cut around nipple so u dont see scars at first glance. second they can cut under armpit. also those new implants are fully filled after inserting so u can make small incision.
but pig with saggy tits u would have to recut and resaw whole tit so bitch will have scars now after ("reduction") which is just how she says "my tits too saggy and affect my only whores income"

im not surgeon so i dont keep with all advances but i can spot silicone bag with some fat around it mile away. just like chin and jaw implant. or nosejob.
Her armpit and tits are in very high definition in the first photo and I can't see any scars. I agree these look like sorta implant boobs though, there's some seemingly unnatural rounding, but needs more evidence IMO
Last edited by Anon on April 12th, 2024, 17:30, edited 1 time in total.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Anon wrote: April 12th, 2024, 16:08
Red7 wrote: April 12th, 2024, 15:50

If she was doing implants her breasts wouldn't be this saggy no?
they can get more sagggy if its not attached to muscle tissue. its basic fuckmeat engineering. u got lots of weight hold only by weak aging vag skin. its gonna sag to the fucking knees
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Anon wrote: April 12th, 2024, 17:29
Red7 wrote: April 12th, 2024, 17:26

No implant scars.
its not how that works

Her armpit and tits are in very high definition in the first photo and I can't see any scars. I agree these look like sorta implant boobs though, there's some seemingly unnatural rounding, but needs more evidence IMO
i think i seen enough of this hideous cow pic by now (no offense to fans)
as i said those are certainly implants.
scars could ber photoshopped

and probably were cause if it was high end titjob with some of advanced mirco scars etc the surgeon would fucking attach to muscle.
frankly i think its like putting 10k carbon spoiler and beater 500 usd combi
Anon

Post by Anon »

Ye it makes sense. Illogical that she would then do breast reduction surgery after though.
Breathe

Post by Breathe »

who's this nigga

Damn the dude blocked me? Probably was just ignoring people who said nigger as he read threads.
Last edited by Breathe on April 12th, 2024, 18:51, edited 1 time in total.
Nooneatall

Post by Nooneatall »

Breathe wrote: April 12th, 2024, 18:50
who's this nigga

Damn the dude blocked me? Probably was just ignoring people who said nigger as he read threads.
That dude is a certified homosexual
Nooneatall

Post by Nooneatall »

atgblue1st wrote: April 13th, 2024, 01:34
What does the "hugging watermelon" smiley mean?

🤗 + 🍉 = ???
Fuck off journo scum
WhiteShark
Turtle
Turtle

Post by WhiteShark »

🤗 + 🍉 = ???
It's one of the HQ's great mysteries.
Anon

Post by Anon »

🤗 + 🍉 = ???
Can't you see how happy the smiley is when he's holding his watermelon?
logincrash

Post by logincrash »

🤗 + 🍉 = ???
It's a dogwhistle and a reference to that one time a crazy nog got choked out by a blond blue-eyed ex-marine on the NY subway train.
atgblue1st

Post by atgblue1st »

Nooneatall wrote: April 13th, 2024, 01:36

🤗 + 🍉 = ???
Fuck off journo scum

This is the anything thread! Why are you calling me a journalist. . . .
atgblue1st

Post by atgblue1st »

logincrash wrote: April 13th, 2024, 03:00

🤗 + 🍉 = ???
It's a dogwhistle and a reference to that one time a crazy nog got choked out by a blond blue-eyed ex-marine on the NY subway train.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

atgblue1st wrote: April 13th, 2024, 04:11

🤗 + 🍉 = ???
This is a Free Palestine board.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

maidenhaver wrote: April 13th, 2024, 04:15
atgblue1st wrote: April 13th, 2024, 04:11

Free palestines? I'll take two!
Manny V

Post by Manny V »

rusty_shackleford wrote: April 13th, 2024, 05:50
maidenhaver wrote: April 13th, 2024, 04:15
Free palestines? I'll take two!
Palestines, get yer Palestines!
Red7

Post by Red7 »

we should have chicken nugget icon
Nooneatall

Post by Nooneatall »

There's too many Poles on this board. I was borderline about the two we have but the queerness of @Slavic Sorcerer balances the psychopathic basedness of @Red7s schizo posts.

However I'm disturbed to see there was a new one I didn't know about, @Faceless_Sentinel made some anti Hitler statements.
What's our plans for pole containment? We don't want them to multiply to the point we can't control them anymore.
Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

Nooneatall wrote: April 14th, 2024, 20:32
There's too many Poles on this board. I was borderline about the two we have but the queerness of @Slavic Sorcerer balances the psychopathic basedness of @Red7s schizo posts.

However I'm disturbed to see there was a new one I didn't know about, @Faceless_Sentinel made some anti Hitler statements.
What's our plans for pole containment? We don't want them to multiply to the point we can't control them anymore.
@madbringer thoughts?