We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

The Whatever Pops in your Head Thread

Something not gaming related? Discuss it here!
A Chinese opium den

Post by A Chinese opium den »

rusty_shackleford wrote: April 16th, 2024, 23:36
This is a 2014 image from the ISS under a Russian commander, unless we're going to pretend Russians are also faking it now for whatever reason.
The North Koreans were all simply asleep when this picture was taken.
asf
Turtle
Turtle

Post by asf »

next you will claim earth is round
Shillitron
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Shillitron »

rusty_shackleford wrote: April 16th, 2024, 23:36
This is a 2014 image from the ISS under a Russian commander, unless we're going to pretend Russians are also faking it now for whatever reason.
Can literally see the strings and duck tape in the background.
Round Worlders.. I don't feel so good..
aweigh
Turtle
Turtle

Post by aweigh »

@Segata Sanshiro how do i embed this

figured it out

starts at 1:25!

Last edited by aweigh on April 17th, 2024, 23:27, edited 4 times in total.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

Been very high strung lately, both online and offline. Not like me. :scratch:
Might take a break from using my free time for hq stuff to play some games.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

I couldn't tell.

I wasn't being sarcastic.
Last edited by maidenhaver on April 18th, 2024, 04:27, edited 1 time in total.
wndrbr
Turtle
Turtle

Post by wndrbr »

rusty_shackleford wrote: April 18th, 2024, 03:57
couldn't take the heat from Gregz, huh?

same energy
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

wndrbr wrote: April 18th, 2024, 04:31

same energy
'hq stuff' = development/server administration
Boontaker

Post by Boontaker »

Sounds like it's time to play a turn based strategy game for 4 days straight, always works for me
logincrash

Post by logincrash »

Boontaker wrote: April 18th, 2024, 04:34
Sounds like it's time to play a turn based strategy game for 4 days straight, always works for me
I usually start up CK2 and try to remake Hellenic Rome.
Metalhead33

Post by Metalhead33 »

Liberal tears are the only reason I support the "based" fake-right-wing politicians like Trump.
Trump is a (((controlled opposition shabbos goy))) and a ziocuck who failed to fulfill all of his promises. If he wins the 2024 election, he won't live up to any of his campaign promises either. So, there is no reason to support him, right? Wrong.

I still want him to win the election. Why? Because liberal tears. Because watching the liberal meltdown brings a genuine smile to my face. Because I want to see those lunatics cope and seethe.

There is no political solution. All opposition that you can vote for is controlled opposition. But that doesn't mean you can't grab the popcorn and enjoy watching the libtard meltdown, as the controlled opposition fake cuckservative defeats the overt libtard in the sham election.
gerey
Turtle
Turtle

Post by gerey »

Any time Humbaba mentioned Circassians it made me think of this image.

Last edited by gerey on April 18th, 2024, 11:48, edited 1 time in total.
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

gerey wrote: April 18th, 2024, 11:43
Any time Humbaba mentioned Circassians it made me think of this image.

I'm bringing back "pimp of an infidel"
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

same energy
If someone shot this guy they could become famous and a hero overnight. Hope nobody does that.
Segata
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Segata »

asf wrote: April 18th, 2024, 14:43
bring humbaba back
No one stops him from coming back other than his butthurt ego.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

rusty_shackleford wrote: April 18th, 2024, 04:33

same energy
'hq stuff' = development/server administration
You are vitamin D deficient.
A Chinese opium den

Post by A Chinese opium den »

I become irrationally angry every time I see a video of a fine young jap doing something cool with a toy gun. It simply isn't right that this should all go to waste, all men of taste should be at least as armed as the average American. I really can't respect the larger populace of any nation that has a sub 50% firearm ownership rate. I mean what a fucking waste that these fellas have to use fucking cap guns when they have so clearly inherited the spirit of the (wild)west all because his faggot government stole all of the swords and guns away hundreds of years ago and they have never reclaimed them, complete dishonor.
Metalhead33

Post by Metalhead33 »

I said it before and I'll say it again: the problem with automation and AI isn't that it displaces jobs.
The problem is that you had to have jobs in the first place (and will have to have them even after automation, cuz the top 1% are the ones reaping all the benefits and have no desire to translate the increased efficiency into lower working hours and/or Universal Basic Income, or anything similar)

But ya'll (society as a whole) not ready for that discussion yet. And probably won't be for a century or two. So we'll just keep inventing fake, bullshit jobs for you to make yourself pretend-busy with, after undergoing the humiliation ritual called a "job interview" (in which you beg for the opportunity to give the lion's share of your waking hours to someone else).

Yes, I said it. Over half of all jobs in the West are fake jobs. Bullshit jobs. Pretend jobs. Pretending to be busy for 40 hours a week. A form of welfare, if you will, just without the free time that a NEET would have. And the most insulting part is that these jobs pay so much better than the ones that actually contribute, the ones that actually produce something tangible.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

I've seen enough of how people act on welfare to prefer bullshit jobs over no jobs.
Last edited by rusty_shackleford on April 19th, 2024, 06:40, edited 1 time in total.
Metalhead33

Post by Metalhead33 »

I made this comment in 2022, some time after the West started sanctioning Russia:
The thing about Liberalism is, that it is the most intolerant and uncompromising ideology - nay, cult - man has ever invented.
Any rival ideologies are either hijacked and subverted (Conservativism and 99% of all Leftist ideologies) or straight-up destroyed, banished from the Overton-window and made taboo. The end result is a weird, repulsive Frankenstein of a political ideology, that combines the worst aspects of right-wing (unregulated capitalism, monopolies, unjust hierarchies) and left-wing (all the shitlib nonsense, all the woke shit, all the ungodly perversions of nature, I don't need to list them), while omitting the positive aspects of either.
Anyone who offers an alternative to the unipolar neoliberal world order is demonized just for existing. The recent invasion is just an excuse. They don't care what you do. They are offended by your very existence to begin with, and were just waiting to have an excuse that's easy to sell to the masses.
The religious fundamentalist may wish for the rest of the world to follow their faith, but will, at the end of the day, begrudgingly accept that some souls cannot be saved and don't want to be saved.
The liberal on the other hand will not rest, until the entire world is liberal, until everyone is forced into the woke, consumerist neo-liberal world order.
They hate you for presenting a viable alternative, and will continue to hate you until you bend the knee. The cloak has fallen off. The cat's out of the bag. The genie cannot be locked back in the bottle.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Metalhead33 wrote: April 19th, 2024, 06:41
I made this comment in 2022, some time after the West started sanctioning Russia:
The thing about Liberalism is, that it is the most intolerant and uncompromising ideology - nay, cult - man has ever invented.
Any rival ideologies are either hijacked and subverted (Conservativism and 99% of all Leftist ideologies) or straight-up destroyed, banished from the Overton-window and made taboo. The end result is a weird, repulsive Frankenstein of a political ideology, that combines the worst aspects of right-wing (unregulated capitalism, monopolies, unjust hierarchies) and left-wing (all the shitlib nonsense, all the woke shit, all the ungodly perversions of nature, I don't need to list them), while omitting the positive aspects of either.
Anyone who offers an alternative to the unipolar neoliberal world order is demonized just for existing. The recent invasion is just an excuse. They don't care what you do. They are offended by your very existence to begin with, and were just waiting to have an excuse that's easy to sell to the masses.
The religious fundamentalist may wish for the rest of the world to follow their faith, but will, at the end of the day, begrudgingly accept that some souls cannot be saved and don't want to be saved.
The liberal on the other hand will not rest, until the entire world is liberal, until everyone is forced into the woke, consumerist neo-liberal world order.
They hate you for presenting a viable alternative, and will continue to hate you until you bend the knee. The cloak has fallen off. The cat's out of the bag. The genie cannot be locked back in the bottle.
Russia is just a variant of libtard tho, the entire war is libtard infighting.
Segata
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Segata »

@Cipher,

Why

do you

write

like this?

No acrimony, I just find having to do extra scrolling annoying.
Last edited by Segata on April 19th, 2024, 14:50, edited 1 time in total.