We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

The Whatever Pops in your Head Thread

Something not gaming related? Discuss it here!
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Anon wrote: March 28th, 2024, 13:03
Red7 wrote: March 28th, 2024, 12:44
Anon wrote: March 28th, 2024, 12:16

I blame it all on shitlibs btw. If workers hadn't their salaries so much plundered over the decades to the points families forced their women into working because they needed the extra salaries, feminism wouldn't ever have been a thing. Feminism was a natural consequence of forcing women into a position they aren't naturally fit for (working to sustain the family).
u have fucked up causality here;

its not that low wages pushed vagina into workforce.
its fucking vagina being pushed into workforce that added competition/worker supply ergo pushing wages down. it was magnified by automation as well.
if vagina was prohibited from work other than sucking cock in privacy, male wages would double immdietly.
Sorry but that's not historically accurate. Women started working when jobs were turning into shit and life became more expensive, not the inverse. Families weren't libtarded back then and didn't take the decision of allowing their women to work lightly. Yes automation contributed to that but that isn't the whole cause of it, there were still jobs for every man as there is nowadays. Automation if applied well would have meant excess of resources so each single man could have enough resources to flourish in society. Obviously shitlibs destroyed that and makes people always fear automation because of this.
it think u are confusing it with world war and jew boom bust cycle timing.
it does not really matter which one was first, im right (as always); increased supply reduces price. slaves are less valuable when more numerable and that will be biggest factor.

also u can have the bitch to do the work as long as u dont pay her and man that owns her would get money hence mens purchasing power would not be as affected.
money is not really about purchasing power but about defining status. ergo not about size of the pie/productivity but slice of the pie. just by allowing women to have jobs that pay them u degrade status of men which is more important than wealth unless u are some lib kuk.

the technology does not benefits slaves (duh), it makes them obsolete. i have 0 sympathy for waggies as most of them hate ppl who despise work/being slaves and actually got wealthy. benefits of technology belongs, as it should, to owners of machines. slaves dont own machines like bitcoin. they compete with machines as tools for jew masters.

better machines means slaves must die off.

edit

jews fucked russia well before they fucked murica with communism and economic sabotage. but even then vaginas were already given abominable rights and totally kuked by christian simps. admittably in west degrdation of male waggie by allowing whores to do jobs and pretend like they can do em as well is most visible as factor of 2 waggie kuklear family.
Last edited by Red7 on March 28th, 2024, 16:12, edited 1 time in total.
Anon

Post by Anon »

Red7 wrote: March 28th, 2024, 16:06
just by allowing women to have jobs that pay them u degrade status of men which is more important than wealth unless u are some lib kuk.
That was my point, degrading working conditions into forcing families to put their women to get jobs had the consequence of feminism and general degradation of men, women and whole families, all intended by the kikes who invented liberalism for that purpose among others.

This phenomena started before world wars. As soon as industrialization became a thing women were already being pushed into workforce. Then with decades feminism began to grow because well, obviously you can't expect to have women work for you and giving you money while still being a perfect traditional household wife.

That's also why kikes also invented communism: if you talk about unionizing (something that exists since middle ages at least through guilds btw) and demanding better working wages and conditions so a man can go back to sustain his family through his work alone you're labelled a "communist" or "leftist" by shitlibs.
Last edited by Anon on March 28th, 2024, 16:17, edited 2 times in total.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Anon wrote: March 28th, 2024, 16:15
Red7 wrote: March 28th, 2024, 16:06
just by allowing women to have jobs that pay them u degrade status of men which is more important than wealth unless u are some lib kuk.
That was my point, degrading working conditions into forcing families to put their women to get jobs had the consequence of feminism and general degradation of men, women and whole families, all intended by the kikes who invented liberalism for that purpose among others.

This phenomena started before world wars. As soon as industrialization became a thing women were already being pushed into workforce. Then with decades feminism began to grow because well, obviously you can't expect to have women work for you and giving you money while still being a perfect traditional household wife.

That's also why kikes also invented communism: if you talk about unionizing (something that exists since middle ages at least through guilds btw) and demanding better working wages and conditions so a man can go back to sustain his family through his work alone you're labelled a "communist" or "leftist" by shitlibs.
u could have women do all the fucking work in theory and man just handling the bitches like lions do without fucking feminism
unfortunately human women unlike lions only good for cocksucking and even that u need gay guys like @Vergillea and @Slavic Sorcerer to teach them how. i think its only reason to allow fags to exist; hire them in vagina cocksucking school.
Last edited by Red7 on March 28th, 2024, 16:54, edited 1 time in total.
logincrash

Post by logincrash »

I'm so retarded. I've been reading through for like five pages, getting more and more pissed off at how few pictures there were, before realizing that this isn't the Random Images thread.
Boontaker

Post by Boontaker »

Cute women at the LGS invited me to play a new strategy game next week, she must have noticed by 3 month win streak in Shatterpoint 😏
Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

Boontaker wrote: March 29th, 2024, 02:26
Cute women at the LGS invited me to play a new strategy game next week
How many women invited you? :notsureif:
Boontaker

Post by Boontaker »

Irenaeus wrote: March 29th, 2024, 02:49
Cute women at the LGS invited me to play a new strategy game next week
How many women invited you? :notsureif:
WOMAN. I don't often refer to females so I forgot.
wndrbr
Turtle
Turtle

Post by wndrbr »

Cute women at the LGS invited me to play a new strategy game next week, she must have noticed by 3 month win streak in Shatterpoint 😏
Looking Glass Studios went bankrupt decades ago. Those women must be OLD.
Emphyrio

Post by Emphyrio »

never noticed how many movies have trains in them until i started watching them with a 1yo boy
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

It's very interesting looking at early documents of Napoleon trying to practice writing english during his second exile. You can see little idiosyncrasies like the fact he would use "J" instead of "I" likely due to Je/J' in French.
(They're also extreme depressing because he mostly wrote about seeing France, his wife, and his son again :sad: )
Emphyrio

Post by Emphyrio »

Vergil wrote: March 30th, 2024, 03:19
It's very interesting looking at early documents of Napoleon trying to practice writing english during his second exile. You can see little idiosyncrasies like the fact he would use "J" instead of "I" likely due to Je/J' in French.
(They're also extreme depressing because he mostly wrote about seeing France, his wife, and his son again :sad: )
why haven't napoleon's memoirs been translated into english, while those of his subordinates like Marbot have? Are they of no literary value?
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Emphyrio wrote: March 30th, 2024, 03:25
why haven't napoleon's memoirs been translated into english, while those of his subordinates like Marbot have? Are they of no literary value?
They actually have been although to my knowledge there haven't been any newer and nicer looking translations available. Archive.org has all the volumes but they're a little messy to read: https://archive.org/details/memoirshist ... g/mode/2up
DagothGeas5

Post by DagothGeas5 »

Not sure if I'll be able to say this later, so wanted to wish everyone a happy Easter <3
Humbaba

Post by Humbaba »

(They're also extreme depressing because he mostly wrote about seeing France, his wife, and his son again )
Napoleon is the grandfather of globohomo and I am very happy about what ended up happening to him.

-Humbaba
A Chinese opium den

Post by A Chinese opium den »

Humbaba wrote: March 30th, 2024, 09:57
(They're also extreme depressing because he mostly wrote about seeing France, his wife, and his son again )
Napoleon is the grandfather of globohomo and I am very happy about what ended up happening to him.

-Humbaba

Image :smug:
aweigh
Turtle
Turtle

Post by aweigh »

Last edited by Segata on March 30th, 2024, 15:41, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: 50mb gif out -> 10mb video in
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

Actors should be restricted to one role unless they severely change their appearance between characters. Same with voice actors and switching up their voice.
Seeing and hearing the same niggos in everything is an immersion breaking flaw we shouldn't have to tolerate.
Metalhead33

Post by Metalhead33 »

At times, it is difficult to take older works (in both film and video game) and their soundtracks seriously. With some exceptions (movies for which the soundtrack was composed by Miklós Rózsa or Basil Poledouris), older works and their soundtrack tend to come off as somehow "goofy" to me, lacking the emotional impact that more recent (post-1990, especially post-2000) works have.
A notable exception to this, however, is Miklós Rózsa and Basil Poledouris, whose works somehow possess the exact same emotional punch as, say, the soundtrack of Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic and Baldur's Gate 1-3. Another notable exception is John Williams, who composed the soundtracks for Star Wars.
I don't know how they did it.

Is the ability to create emotionally resonant music like a technology of sorts that we gradually evolved and perfect? Or is it just an audience expectations thing? (with the aforementioned three composers either being ahead of their time, or just being THAT good)
Last edited by Metalhead33 on March 30th, 2024, 17:45, edited 1 time in total.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

you a gamer dude? me and my girlfriend, we’re a gamer couple, alright? zombies? i don’t think so. 2 rounds with the pulse rifle? take em out. i prefer the shotgun tho. shotgun’ll- shotgun’ll make it’s- it’s bad news for any zombie. i’ll take on the entire zombie apocalypse, just gimme a shotgun. you ready for the zombie apocalypse? … you just get back from vidcon? i-i’m goin to comiccon. did you go to the convention? i’m going to comiccon. and i’m gonna meet all my favourite ironman and… all my favourite characters are gonna be there and my favourite comicbook artists. yeah i’m really-i’m really souped for uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh diablo iii. when it comes out in 2014. am i right? epic fail blizzard, epic fail… uuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i just went to a steampunk convention. flew there in uh a steam powered gyro copter with my musket and my corncob pipe and my monocle. and an ascot and a newsie cap aaand doc martens and suspenders. and my characters name is humperdink. that’s my character. humperdink. and i’m 32 years old, so i guess he’s level 32. aaand i have a kid with my wife. and my wife i could’ve gotten, if you were gonna use a rating scale to rate women, which is disgusting, and if you do that you’re a disgusting person. but my wife is a six point… eh no my wife’s a five. i could’ve gotten a 6.5 uhhh but i’m a disgusting pig. i’m a slob. i smell. i have bad hygeine. she has the worst hygeine, which is why i’m comfortable with her because that’s how i- because that’s the way.. i’ll make that i’ll take that choice. i will make that compromise. that’s my uuuh yknow. thats what i’ll do. i’ll forego a 6.5 in favour of a sloppy, 5. because i’m comfortable with the way i smell around her. because i smell really bad. and we have a kid. we have a little baby.. that we shouldn’t of had but we did cus i don’t know cus i do wanna.. i do wanna yknow. procreate. i wanna yknow. see my- my offspring in the world. cus that’s important to when uhhh you know… aaaaand i gave him some little f****t name. like arcadian. i named my kid arcadian, so that my kid has to suffer my steampunk… desires. but the good news is he’ll proberly-probably grow up to be a loser and he’ll like his name. he’ll like the name arcadian because he’ll be so stupid, cus he come from my genetic stock so he’ll yknow he’ll be wearing rose tinted vampire glasses. at some point. and corduroys. yknow. so it all works out.
aweigh
Turtle
Turtle

Post by aweigh »

I FEEL A KINSHIP WITH THESE CREATURESa

FITHEY RESPECT ME

NO!!!!!!

DON'T SHOOOT
DON'T SHOOT