We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

The Whatever Pops in your Head Thread

Something not gaming related? Discuss it here!
Faceless_Sentinel

Post by Faceless_Sentinel »

Nooneatall wrote: April 14th, 2024, 20:32
There's too many Poles on this board. I was borderline about the two we have but the queerness of @Slavic Sorcerer balances the psychopathic basedness of @Red7s schizo posts.

However I'm disturbed to see there was a new one I didn't know about, @Faceless_Sentinel made some anti Hitler statements.
What's our plans for pole containment? We don't want them to multiply to the point we can't control them anymore.
Don't worry, i will not make any attempts to "change government" here. I just didn't expect one place that i was able to find on the internet free of woke liberals or don't banning for common sense conservative worldview (like nexusmods, larian forum, moddb) be so pro nazi and literally no another worldview being represented or even expressed here.

Just promise me quick death without torture if you "win" at some point, while i will be in mod corner of this forum.
Acrux
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Acrux »

Hating jews does not equal Nazi.

And trust me, keep reading and you'll soon be a noooticer, too.
Anon

Post by Anon »

Faceless_Sentinel wrote: April 14th, 2024, 20:56
There's too many Poles on this board. I was borderline about the two we have but the queerness of @Slavic Sorcerer balances the psychopathic basedness of @Red7s schizo posts.

However I'm disturbed to see there was a new one I didn't know about, @Faceless_Sentinel made some anti Hitler statements.
What's our plans for pole containment? We don't want them to multiply to the point we can't control them anymore.
Don't worry, i will not make any attempts to "change government" here. I just didn't expect one place that i was able to find on the internet free of woke liberals or don't banning for common sense conservative worldview (like nexusmods, larian forum, moddb) be so pro nazi and literally no another worldview being represented or even expressed here.

Just promise me quick death without torture if you "win" at some point, while i will be in mod corner of this forum.
You just expressed yours and nobody silenced you though.

So far I can count with one hand the number of nazis I've seen in this forum.
Faceless_Sentinel

Anon wrote: April 14th, 2024, 21:03
I never argue with this.

I just expressed how ironic it is that i have more common ground and thoughts with people who put Hitler as their avatar unironically and support his worldview than with... How do i even describe or call this people? BG3 target audience?
Anon

Post by Anon »

Faceless_Sentinel wrote: April 14th, 2024, 21:11
I never argue with this.

I just expressed how ironic it is that i have more common ground and thoughts with people who put Hitler as their avatar unironically and support his worldview than with... How do i even describe or call this people? BG3 target audience?
Maybe you have more in common with the nazis you so much hate than you think. It's as Acrux said.
Faceless_Sentinel

Anon wrote: April 14th, 2024, 21:13
I never argue with this.

Maybe you have more in common with the nazis you so much hate than you think. It's as Acrux said.
This fact scares me the most.
TheCumGuzzler

Post by TheCumGuzzler »

I'm becoming an indie scene collapse accelerationist, nothing interesting is coming out except #754 "boomer shooter" and #6666 roguelite, Slay the Spire has done irreversible damage to the gaming scene.
Last edited by TheCumGuzzler on April 14th, 2024, 21:30, edited 1 time in total.
Anon

Post by Anon »

Faceless_Sentinel wrote: April 14th, 2024, 21:15
Anon wrote: April 14th, 2024, 21:13

I never argue with this.

This fact scares me the most.
Only a matter of time till you become a based pole like the other poles in this forum, it's inevitable...
Nooneatall

Post by Nooneatall »

TheCumGuzzler wrote: April 14th, 2024, 21:29
I'm becoming an indie scene collapse accelerationist, nothing interesting is coming out except #754 "boomer shooter" and #6666 roguelite, Slay the Spire has done irreversible damage to the gaming scene.
You forgot rpg/ visual novel about mental health, farming Sim about being a brown tranny, or sequal where the main character was changed to be a brown tranny
Slavic Sorcerer

Post by Slavic Sorcerer »

Well, I came here for a reason :read:
Kalarion
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Kalarion »

Don't worry, you're so far down the list that when we start Order 66ing people we'll probably never get to you.

Not to mention the vicious infighting that will inevitably occur between Tradchristians, Nazis, Based LARPers, midcons, ex-libtards etc when the Day of Victory finally comes. It's going to be a mess.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

If it makes you feel better, I think nazis are libtards :heart:
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

tired of bad entries into a series completely ruining the value of its wiki

e.g., star trek wiki is completely plastered with discovery/post-discovery crap, especially the tumblr-tier animated show. Fallout wiki is already plastered with TV show references. etc.,
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

There's too many Poles on this board.
I understand you're always running the "do I fit in yet?" subroutine but you forget this isn't actually 4chan or any other image"board".
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Vergil wrote: April 15th, 2024, 05:55
I understand you're always running the "do I fit in yet?" subroutine but you forget this isn't actually 4chan or any other image"board".
What do you think the 'bb' in 'phpbb' stands for?
WhiteShark
Turtle
Turtle

Post by WhiteShark »

Board is the proper term according to phpBB itself. This is the hierarchy, with examples:
  • RPGHQ - Board
    • Gaming - Category
      • RPGs - Forum
        • Adventurer's Guild - Sub-Forum
          • Badges - Thread
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

If you have to resort to semantics that run contrary to the actual vernacular people use you've only proven the point further.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Don't worry, i will not make any attempts to "change government" here.
You are literally an older user than the person you are responding to (as are all the other people he mentioned) btw :lol:
I wouldn't care so much about his performative whining and abuse of the royal "we".
Last edited by Vergil on April 15th, 2024, 06:27, edited 1 time in total.
wndrbr
Turtle
Turtle

Post by wndrbr »

rusty_shackleford wrote: April 15th, 2024, 05:56
What do you think 'phpbb' stands for?
Polish hypertext processor bulletin board.

hence, lots of Poles.
Anon

Post by Anon »

Vergil wrote: April 15th, 2024, 06:27

You are literally an older user than the person you are responding to (as are all the other people he mentioned) btw :lol:
I wouldn't care so much about his performative whining and abuse of the royal "we".
Begging for approval of retards you (royal you) don't even like is one of the mistakes I most commonly see being made here.
Last edited by Anon on April 15th, 2024, 12:51, edited 2 times in total.
Nooneatall

Post by Nooneatall »

Vergil wrote: April 15th, 2024, 06:27

Hey Vergil, men are talking. You can go back to the kitchen I'm sure your husband is hungry.
Just because someone has been here a long time doesn't mean they aren't a huge homosexual. If you are anything to go off, it seems the opposite is true
madbringer
Turtle
Turtle

Post by madbringer »

The fucking cats some insane person decided to gift to my children have chewed through the third USB cable I charge my phone with this month, and I just want to say, whoever told me that adopting these cats was a good idea can rot in hell. Fuck you, hope your balls swell with rotten semen that will accrete in you stomach, pass through your intestines, spill out of your asshole, form into miniature trolls that will then shit into your breakfast and place LEGO blocks where you step.

Fuck.
Last edited by madbringer on April 15th, 2024, 13:00, edited 1 time in total.
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

madbringer wrote: April 15th, 2024, 12:59
The fucking cats some insane person decided to gift to my children have chewed through the third USB cable I charge my phone with this month, and I just want to say, whoever told me that adopting these cats was a good idea can rot in hell. Fuck you, hope your balls swell with rotten semen that will accrete in you stomach, pass through your intestines, spill out of your asshole, form into miniature trolls that will then shit into your breakfast and place LEGO blocks where you step.

Fuck.
Did you buy bitter spray or did you just keep feeding them wires?
wndrbr
Turtle
Turtle

Post by wndrbr »

@madbringer buy them a chew toy.
madbringer
Turtle
Turtle

Post by madbringer »

Oyster Sauce wrote: April 15th, 2024, 13:03
madbringer wrote: April 15th, 2024, 12:59

Fuck.
Did you buy bitter spray or did you just keep feeding them wires?
I will quote my wife, here; "you recieve what you put in". Then she smirked. Women are stupid and dumb.
madbringer
Turtle
Turtle

Post by madbringer »

wndrbr wrote: April 15th, 2024, 13:04
@madbringer buy them a chew toy.
I do. 3 times a month, apparently.
WhiteShark
Turtle
Turtle

Post by WhiteShark »

Vergil wrote: April 15th, 2024, 06:02
If you have to resort to semantics that run contrary to the actual vernacular people use you've only proven the point further.
Anon

Post by Anon »

Yes usb cables and valuable things that cats might want to sharpen their claws on have to be hidden from them until they learn to behave better
madbringer
Turtle
Turtle

Post by madbringer »

Anon wrote: April 15th, 2024, 13:18
Yes usb cables and valuable things that cats might want to sharpen their claws on have to be hidden from them until they learn to behave better
The redpill on cats is that they are avatars of destruction. They will piss on the shirt you prepared for an important work meeting, molt on your keyboard, shred your cables, leave a turd behind the hardest to reach space in your house, then make big eyes at you n say "fuck did I do?"
Last edited by madbringer on April 15th, 2024, 13:27, edited 2 times in total.