We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

The WWIII Thread - Russia takes on the West

Do you have a dumb political opinion? Do you want other people to know about your dumb political opinion? Look no further!
Red7

Post by Red7 »

lmaof im reading slav guy they cought during jew attack on moscow said he got payed 4500 usd kukbucks for that
thats like less than 100 usd per kill jews got good price

other guys that got away from scene are having dirt nap by now for sure.
Fargus

Post by Fargus »

Red7 wrote: March 24th, 2024, 14:16
4500 usd kukbucks
Well, tajiks are cheap labor for a reason.
wndrbr
Turtle
Turtle

Post by wndrbr »

The most disturbing thing about the recent events isn't the terror attack itself, but rather the fact that the terrorists were apprehended and publicly tortured by the neo-nazi paramilitary. Putin is a timid librul centrist who would've never allowed that to happen, so if such thing happened and no one was punished, then it means that the state police is powerless and paramilitaries can do whatever they want.
Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

wndrbr wrote: March 25th, 2024, 00:56
The most disturbing thing about the recent events isn't the terror attack itself, but rather the fact that the terrorists were apprehended and publicly tortured by the neo-nazi paramilitary. Putin is a timid librul centrist who would've never allowed that to happen, so if such thing happened and no one was punished, then it means that the state police is powerless and paramilitaries can do whatever they want.
Wait, I thought Putin hated nazis, neo or otherwise? :?
Emphyrio

Post by Emphyrio »

The most disturbing thing about the recent events isn't the terror attack itself, but rather the fact that the terrorists were apprehended and publicly tortured by the neo-nazi paramilitary.
Based.
wndrbr
Turtle
Turtle

Post by wndrbr »

Irenaeus wrote: March 25th, 2024, 00:57
there's a whole bunch of the various neo-nazi / football ultras / nazbol / fascist paramilitaries fighting on the russian side. Putin turns a blind eye for as long as they're helping the cause.
Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

wndrbr wrote: March 25th, 2024, 01:07
Irenaeus wrote: March 25th, 2024, 00:57
there's a whole bunch of the various neo-nazi / football ultras / nazbol / fascist paramilitaries fighting on the russian side. Putin turns a blind eye for as long as they're helping the cause.
My Russian friend said Putin hunted all ultras and neonazis in Russia, including most of his friends. Back in the mid 00s
Anon

Post by Anon »

I don't know where people got this idea where Putin is some supposed human rights lover, he has never been such lol
wndrbr
Turtle
Turtle

Post by wndrbr »

Irenaeus wrote: March 25th, 2024, 01:09
My Russian friend said Putin hunted all ultras and neonazis in Russia, including most of his friends. Back in the mid 00s
i think he mostly cracked down on them after the 2010 mass demonstrations on Manezhnaya Square. Some fled to Ukraine/Poland/Belarus/Israel, some stopped being neonazis and joined forces with the gubermint, some went into hiding, some kept pushing and eventually got whacked (Tesak).
wndrbr
Turtle
Turtle

Post by wndrbr »

Anon wrote: March 25th, 2024, 01:09
I don't know where people got this idea where Putin is some supposed human rights lover, he has never been such lol
usually if the spooks torture someone, they don't post it on the social media for everyone to see. Putin likes to keep the fig leaf on.
Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

wndrbr wrote: March 25th, 2024, 01:22
Irenaeus wrote: March 25th, 2024, 01:09
i think he mostly cracked down on them after the 2010 mass demonstrations on Manezhnaya Square. Some fled to Ukraine/Poland/Belarus/Israel, some stopped being neonazis and joined forces with the gubermint, some went into hiding, some kept pushing and eventually got whacked (Tesak).
You probably have the most complete info on this. It sounds right to me. My friend is half-Estonian (his grampa fought in the Estonian SS against the Soviets) and he spent these years (early 2010s) in Estonia in hiding before returning to Moscow. He hates Putin a ton but keeps his mouth shut now irl.
Last edited by Irenaeus on March 25th, 2024, 01:29, edited 1 time in total.
Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

Some other guy posted this recently which is interesting on this topic, I wonder if that's correct.

Edit: Btw I personally visited Russian in my teens in the 90s but didn't interact with anyone other than the tourist guides (old grannies who spoke Portuguese), but the country looked really destitute. Moscow in particular. St Petersburg I just saw the museums/palaces/churches.
Last edited by Irenaeus on March 25th, 2024, 01:36, edited 2 times in total.
Anon

Post by Anon »

wndrbr wrote: March 25th, 2024, 01:27
Anon wrote: March 25th, 2024, 01:09
usually if the spooks torture someone, they don't post it on the social media for everyone to see. Putin likes to keep the fig leaf on.
This is a very exceptional case though, and the overwhelming majority of the population want to see swift justice. Putin has only shown how strong he is by how quickly his administration solved the case. Obviously it would be ideal to have prevented the event from happening, but obviously you can't expect to fully police the largest country in the world with 140+ million population.
Anon

Post by Anon »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 25th, 2024, 01:34
russiaboos responding in russiaboo fashion to russians is funny
being a national doesn't automatically make you fully knowledgeable, unquestionable authority about your country btw
Last edited by Anon on March 25th, 2024, 01:39, edited 1 time in total.
Emphyrio

Post by Emphyrio »

"torturing terrorists is a bad thing. What about their civil rights?" -rusty, probably
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

Emphyrio wrote: March 25th, 2024, 01:41
"torturing terrorists is a bad thing. What about their civil rights?" -rusty, probably
Where did you get that idea? I'd just shoot them.
Anon

Post by Anon »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 25th, 2024, 01:44
Bet they'll face death penalty don't worry, but before that you need to know the details of the event...
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Anon wrote: March 25th, 2024, 01:45

Bet they'll face death penalty don't worry, but before that you need to know the details of the event...
They don't know shit about it, they're just some losers who were paid to suicide themselves, money probably goes to their family.
Anon

Post by Anon »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 25th, 2024, 01:46

They don't know shit about it, they're just some losers who were paid to suicide themselves, money probably goes to their family.
You make a great forum administrator. Stay at that.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Anon wrote: March 25th, 2024, 01:47

Yes, I'm sure they sent their most knowledgeable goat fuckers to do this, and definitely not some idiots who don't know shit about fuck.
Anon

Post by Anon »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 25th, 2024, 01:49
Anon wrote: March 25th, 2024, 01:47

Yes, I'm sure they sent their most knowledgeable goat fuckers to do this, and definitely not some idiots who don't know shit about fuck.
Even if that's the case, there are still potential clues to be obtained. And you can't 100% presuppose that btw.
wndrbr
Turtle
Turtle

Post by wndrbr »

Irenaeus wrote: March 25th, 2024, 01:32
Some other guy posted this recently which is interesting on this topic, I wonder if that's correct.

I don't think it was 'top-down social engineering'.

Whoever typed that probably stumbled upon very demoralized Russians who thought it would be a good idea to suck up to a rich westerner. While I agree that there were a lot of military conflicts just as cruel as WW2 eastern front, the Soviet WW2 cult had its reasons to exist, and it didn't vanish in the 90s. It's just that Russia isn't some monolith where 100% of people think of the same thing, obviously there's gonna be a minority that believes that the nazis did nothing wrong. There's even a meme expression "сейчас бы пили Баварское" (rough translation 'we would be drinking Bavarian right now').

Putin (or, the new elite in general) actually tried the opposite - they were actively funding anti-soviet films/tv shows/documentaries/other media, rewriting schoolbooks to be less pro-soviet, etc. They even tried to put a commemorative plaque dedicated to some Russian imperial officer who later collaborated with the nazis, but changed their mind after the backlash. They only stopped doing this relatively recently, I guess they just gave up.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Several pro-Russian news outlets such as Readovka began sending the message that "not all Tajiks are terrorists" and "disturbing the interethnic harmony in Russia and making us hate each other is the goal of our real enemies, Ukraine and the West."
wow, BASED russia
wndrbr
Turtle
Turtle

Post by wndrbr »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 25th, 2024, 01:53
"disturbing the interethnic harmony in Russia and making us hate each other is the goal of our real enemies, Ukraine and the West."
wow, BASED russia
they aren't wrong. If it was really Ukraine, then what they did was a smart move. Russia is not an ethnostate, quite a decent chunk of Russian Army is comprised of non-slavs (not majority obv, but still). Stunts such as this can cause major demoralization both among the armed forces and in the rear, damage the flow of new volunteers, create ethnic strifes, force Ministry of Interior/spooks to waste effort on suppressing potential riots, etc.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

wndrbr wrote: March 25th, 2024, 02:05
rusty_shackleford wrote: March 25th, 2024, 01:53
"disturbing the interethnic harmony in Russia and making us hate each other is the goal of our real enemies, Ukraine and the West."
wow, BASED russia
they aren't wrong. If it was really Ukraine, then what they did was a smart move. Russia is not an ethnostate, quite a decent chunk of Russian Army is comprised of non-slavs (not majority obv, but still). Stunts such as this can cause major demoralization both among the armed forces and in the rear, damage the flow of new volunteers, create ethnic strifes, force Ministry of Interior/spooks to waste effort on suppressing potential riots, etc.
Sorry, I'm busy beating up my strawmans :smug:
Anon

Post by Anon »

America was a state formed in a formal occasion, everybody is just "american" and don't think much about historic quarrels between each other. It's natural that it'll be harder for them to understand a country formed upon historic wars of conquest over diverse ethnicities, each with their own identitiy and history, like Russia.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Anon wrote: March 25th, 2024, 02:13
America was a state formed in a formal occasion, everybody is just "american" and don't think much about historic quarrels between each other. It's natural that it'll be harder for them to understand a country formed upon historic wars of conquest over diverse ethnicities, each with their own identitiy and history, like Russia.
russia has existed for like 25 years lmao
Anon

Post by Anon »

Clearly the only solution is to become USSR again right comrade
wndrbr
Turtle
Turtle

Post by wndrbr »

the bad thing is that the torture was conducted by some paramilitary guy, and not the dedicated torture spook from Lubyanka. State should maintain its monopoly on violence.