We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

The WWIII Thread - Russia takes on the West

Do you have a dumb political opinion? Do you want other people to know about your dumb political opinion? Look no further!
Ranselknulf
Turtle
Turtle

The WWIII Thread - Russia takes on the West

Post by Ranselknulf »

Looks like Zelensky needs more than the US can provide.

Atlantico
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Atlantico »

Klerik wrote: March 22nd, 2023, 12:04
Great, a thread no one needs more of.
I've literally never seen a single post of yours that isn't literally a pointless waste of space. Have you considered suicide? :scratch:

On topic: The balance of power is shifting and I don't think the US State Dept. has realized this, or at least they may think they can stop this trend. I don't think they can.

Moving so much production to China was an own-goal, for Europe and for the US.
Last edited by Atlantico on March 22nd, 2023, 19:07, edited 1 time in total.
Klerik

Post by Klerik »

Atlantico wrote: March 22nd, 2023, 19:05
I've literally never seen a single post of yours that isn't literally a pointless waste of space. Have you considered suicide? :scratch:
My mission in life is to make people like you as miserable as humanely possible and jerk off to it.
Atlantico
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Atlantico »

Klerik wrote: March 22nd, 2023, 19:07
My mission in life is to make people like you as miserable as humanely possible and jerk off to it.
It all happens in your head. You have no idea what I am feeling. So you are a very stupid person.

Again, have you considered suicide? The world would improve, perhaps - but you would improve quite a bit.
Klerik

Post by Klerik »

Atlantico wrote: March 22nd, 2023, 19:09

It all happens in your head. So you are a very stupid person. Again, have you considered suicide? The world would improve, perhaps - but you would improve as well.
The world is mine, not yours fag.
Atlantico
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Atlantico »

Klerik wrote: March 22nd, 2023, 19:09

It all happens in your head. So you are a very stupid person. Again, have you considered suicide? The world would improve, perhaps - but you would improve as well.
Nobody would miss you. Don't worry about it. If you're too chickshit, go to Canada eh.
Klerik

Post by Klerik »

Atlantico wrote: March 22nd, 2023, 19:11

Nobody would miss you. Don't worry about it. If you're too chickshit, go to Canada eh.
Im sorry you want to project all of your insecurities onto me. It's usually the case for me. Some lowlife comes out of nowhere because his life sucks and he starts spasmodically soiling his diaper and making gurgling noises from his mouth.
Atlantico
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Atlantico »

Klerik wrote: March 22nd, 2023, 19:13

Im sorry you want to project all of your insecurities onto me. It's usually the case for me. Some lowlife comes out of nowhere because his life sucks and he starts spasmodically soiling his diaper and making gurgling noises from his mouth.
It's even worse when dumbfucks like yourself try to be witty. I hear Canada is great this time of year. Take the hint and the needle :golf clap:
Klerik

Post by Klerik »

Atlantico wrote: March 22nd, 2023, 19:23
Klerik wrote: March 22nd, 2023, 19:13

It's even worse when dumbfucks like yourself try to be witty. I hear Canada is great this time of year. Take the hint and the needle :golf clap:
Wanna take an IQ test with me?
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

Atlantico wrote: March 22nd, 2023, 19:23
I hear Canada is great this time of year.
Actually, other than B.C. (maybe), Canada this time of year looks like shit. Spring in Canada looks like gray vomit.
Ranselknulf
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Ranselknulf »

On a long enough time line, all your posts get deleted in the coming nuclear war.
Atlantico
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Atlantico »

There is so much misinformation in this war it is becoming quite annoying.
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

I liked the part where we started posting pics of hot chicks.
Acrux
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Acrux »

Ranselknulf wrote: March 30th, 2023, 00:44
Imagine dying to this fags voice.

I've got a bad feeling about this. LOLOLOLOL

:bounce: :groan: :idea: :Inspector: :golf clap: :geek: :eyebrows: :mrgreen:
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

The main thing Putin has in his favor is that he's nowhere near this level of cringe.
Atlantico
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Atlantico »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 30th, 2023, 02:01

The main thing Putin has in his favor is that he's nowhere near this level of cringe.

I didn't think this cringe could be topped, but Mark has managed it

What is happening to these people?
Atlantico
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Atlantico »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/ru ... r-AA19Bm1f

Russian authorities arrested a Chinese LGBTQ blogger Wednesday for allegedly violating a law that bans so-called same-sex “propaganda,” according to Adel Khaydarshin, a lawyer representing the blogger and his partner.

Wait is this a pro Russia or anti-Russia article. I'm confused.
somerandomdude

Post by somerandomdude »

GhostCow wrote: March 30th, 2023, 02:00
Ameribros, I don't feel so good...
It was bound to happen sooner or later. When you use money as a weapon, your opponents are sure to attack it at some point. All this proves is that the Russians, Chinese, and others are smarter than the leadership in the USA. It doesn't take an expert in economics to see what implications this might have on savings, investments, retirement accounts and pensions for Americans. If worst comes to worst, It'll cost a wheelbarrow full of C notes for a loaf of bread, same as in the Weimar Republic. One would have to be consuming "large quantities of copium" to shift all the blame onto the ones going after the dollar, considering how shitty of a steward the USA has been to the globe this century, and how retarded our own leadership has been to get us to this point. The USA is a power on the decline, whether anyone likes it or not, it's a simple fact. People in the USA should plan accordingly. The biggest enemies Americans have are all right here at home, not the Russians, the Chinese, or anyone else. It's these traitorous shitbags, kikes, crooks and liars we got right here at home.