We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

The WWIII Thread - Russia takes on the West

Do you have a dumb political opinion? Do you want other people to know about your dumb political opinion? Look no further!
Ranselknulf
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Ranselknulf »

Ukraine is almost there, it just needs another fund raising drive.

I'm thinking a television ad in the style of the "feed the hungry africans." Your monthly donation of $20 will ensure a homeless Russian child will be sent a personalized drone strike.
Last edited by Ranselknulf on April 15th, 2024, 00:07, edited 1 time in total.
Anon

Post by Anon »

WaterMage wrote: April 14th, 2024, 13:46
RU will never allow a cease fire deal which allows Ukraine to defend itself and have western military presence to dissuade an attack and Ukraine will never accept a peace deal which includes a defenseless Ukraine. Musk peace proposal would't be accepted by both sides. Nor China peace proposal. IDK any peace proposal which would be accepted by both sides.
Ukraine can't ever defend itself though. They are the sacrificial goat due to their insurmountable stupidity at this point. NATO should just accept that Ukraine will always just be the buffer zone and reinforce what's left of NATO. Then they could negotiate a solution to rebuild Ukraine but for a very long time they won't be militarized again, just like US done to Japan for example.
WaterMage

Post by WaterMage »

Anon wrote: April 14th, 2024, 16:13
Ukraine can't ever defend itself though. They are the sacrificial goat due to their insurmountable stupidity at this point. NATO should just accept that Ukraine will always just be the buffer zone and reinforce what's left of NATO. Then they could negotiate a solution to rebuild Ukraine but for a very long time they won't be militarized again, just like US done to Japan for example.
You call people who resist aggression, capable of making very advanced AI and drones to evade lots of defenses and strike refineries 1000km inside RU "stupid" but at the same time believe that people would invest money into rebuilding a country devastated by war, close to Russia with no military alliance or military to defend itself. It would't happen. No one will going to invest into Ukraine if they accept RU demands.

You mention Japan, Japan after WW2 was demilitarized but had US military presence to dissuade an attack from soviet union, if US din't had military there, soviet union would have attacked and transformed it into a North Korea tier hellhole. Ukraine losing the most resource rich regions and becoming defenseless would be the end of Ukraine. You are asking "why Ukrainians don't wanna to end the war and accept be destroyed?". The same shit that happening to Mariupol will happen to the entirety of Ukraine. Almost everyone except pensioners will move out to Poland + Baltic and millions of Central Asians will move there. While western white nationalists like David Duke cheers for it.

And this is why I don't think that a peace settlement is possible. Russia peace proposal is the destruction of Ukraine. Everyone in KFB/FSB circle knows it. They aren't stupid. In winter war, Russians made a false flag against Finland and attacked them. Took heavy casualties due their incompetence but forced Finland to lose territory and be "neutral". They din't forced Finland to accept therms that would be the destruction of Finland. When Russia invaded Afghanistan, people resisted so much till RU economy collapsed by its own incompetence. Most Ukrainians higher ups in SBU probably knows that only something this can grant their survival.

Ukrainians can either resist and hope for Rusisia collapsing or cease to exist. Russia din't gave another option.

A good music about the winter war and the greatest sniper of human history who protected his country from the most Tyrannical regime of human history, survived a mosin nagant shot in the head and outlived the evil empire who attempted to put a regime far worse than slavery into his country.

Last edited by WaterMage on April 14th, 2024, 16:50, edited 3 times in total.
WaterMage

Post by WaterMage »

Oyster Sauce wrote: April 14th, 2024, 16:48
Did the side that's taking my tax dollars die yet?
Nope. And again, even if your government stops sending taxpayer money, Ukraine would't surrender to the insane RU demands. Is more likely that Ukraine will fight Russia with improvised explosives and homemade guns than that they will accept RU demands which is the destruction of Ukraine. Even CCP peace proposal don't include a defenseless Ukraine because they know that this is the end of Ukraine. Is more easy for Israel to convince Iran do abandon its nuclear program than from Russia to convince UA to be demilitarized.
Last edited by WaterMage on April 15th, 2024, 01:59, edited 1 time in total.
wndrbr
Turtle
Turtle

Post by wndrbr »

In Kiev, a large post stamp depicting a Russian tourist being attacked by a shark was installed for the passersby to make selfies in front of.

gerey
Turtle
Turtle

Post by gerey »

Are Russia and Ukraine competing to see who can produce the more potent cringe?
Red7

Post by Red7 »

scott be like french gonna die from russians soon again. then he like "jewkranians worst ppl except jews".
Last edited by Red7 on April 15th, 2024, 12:02, edited 1 time in total.
Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

gerey wrote: April 15th, 2024, 09:51
Are Russia and Ukraine competing to see who can produce the more potent cringe?
I hate what the oligarchs (kikes and armenians) and their puppet Putin are doing to Russia, the Soviet pandering is hideous, but at least it's significantly less cringe (but just as deadly) than the retarded globohomo/redditor shit in the Ukraine.
WaterMage

Post by WaterMage »

I think that a peace deal for this conflict is only possible if a guy like Trump gets elected in USA and USA pressures UA to stop trying to recover everything including Crimea and at the same time, Emperor Winnie the pooh uses the fact that Russia is now 100% dependent upon China to force him to stop trying to make Ukraine defenseless. In 2022 peace talks, Ukraine was talking about allowing referendums with votes counted by a neutral country in Luganda and Dongabe and even drop NATO aspirations if they can get article 5 tier security guarantees other way, that would be 80% of what RU wanted.

About China peace plan : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/China's_P ... ian_Crisis
Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

WaterMage wrote: April 15th, 2024, 12:53
I think that a peace deal for this conflict is only possible if a guy like Trump gets elected in USA and DO A 180 ON THE RETARDED FOREIGN POLICY OF US UNIPARTY KIKES
fixed
TKVNC

Post by TKVNC »

WaterMage wrote: April 15th, 2024, 12:53
I think that a peace deal for this conflict is only possible if a guy like Trump gets elected in USA and USA pressures UA to stop trying to recover everything including Crimea and at the same time, Emperor Winnie the pooh uses the fact that Russia is now 100% dependent upon China to force him to stop trying to make Ukraine defenseless. In 2022 peace talks, Ukraine was talking about allowing referendums with votes counted by a neutral country in Luganda and Dongabe and even drop NATO aspirations if they can get article 5 tier security guarantees other way, that would be 80% of what RU wanted.

About China peace plan : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/China's_P ... ian_Crisis
Trump is the only actual peaceful solution to Ukraine.

That said, Ukraine will probably have to accept the loss of all the land the Russians now occupy.
WaterMage

Post by WaterMage »

If US wanna to stop protecting Eastern Europe, is US right but IMO US should also stop enforcing NPT. bout what Trump said of not protecting freeloaders in NATO alliance, Trump is requesting 2% of the GDP which is what NATO agreed upon. Poland’s president is calling to raise it 50% to 3% of GDP and is investing near 4% of its GDP in defense : https://apnews.com/article/poland-nato- ... e33add74de

I thrust Poles. If they say that NATO need 3% to dissuade Russian invasion and resist if dissuasion fails, then NATO members should invest 3%.

Sadly Western Europe would't do it cuz they need to spend more money in Chief diversity officers to invest in its military;
Duda wrote:
“The war in Ukraine has clearly shown that the United States is and should remain the leader in security issues in Europe and the world,” Duda said in his speech to his nation. “However, other NATO countries must also take greater responsibility for the security of the entire alliance and intensively modernize and strengthen their troops.”
Last edited by WaterMage on April 17th, 2024, 09:16, edited 1 time in total.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

if rusty theory about usd being proppaed up by army is true it gonna implode soon it seems
some kuk will say "vagina can push buttons too". not really vags suck at videa games.
Ranselknulf
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Ranselknulf »

Red7 wrote: April 17th, 2024, 14:58

if rusty theory about usd being proppaed up by army is true it gonna implode soon it seems
some kuk will say "vagina can push buttons too". not really vags suck at videa games.
This is old news.

They started putting white guys back in recruitment ads now that it started to look like the US is gonna go into Ukraine.

I only imagine it will increase even more now that the Israel thing is going on too.

https://www.dailydot.com/debug/army-rec ... er-racism/
Last edited by Ranselknulf on April 17th, 2024, 23:02, edited 2 times in total.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Ranselknulf wrote: April 17th, 2024, 23:01
Red7 wrote: April 17th, 2024, 14:58

This is old news.

They started putting white guys back in recruitment ads now that it started to look like the US is gonna go into Ukraine.

I only imagine it will increase even more now that the Israel thing is going on too.

https://www.dailydot.com/debug/army-rec ... er-racism/
80% of training program still consists of sensitivity classes. u have to be retarded to think not only fags, turbo whore barrack bunnies uglier than shaved goat vags and job desperate bean niggers straight from home depo will stay in murican military

btw this is not face of man that can take hardships. thats looks like it could be dyke mug.
Last edited by Red7 on April 18th, 2024, 08:39, edited 4 times in total.
WaterMage

Post by WaterMage »

Imagine trying to convince a Ukrainian who had relatives killed in Holodomor or gulaged, and sees Russia striking their energy infrastructure, that Russians are the "good guys" and westerners that are providing generators and air defense systems are the bad guy... BTW, I follow a lot of Ukrainians, none of them sees Putin as a "based orthodox leader". They see Putin as a Stalin that understood that central planned economy doesn't work. And when they look west, they don't see drag queen shows for kids in San Francisco. They see Warsaw, Vilnius and etc.

Just pointing out that understanding the perspective of the victim of RU aggression is crucial to understand this conflict. Otherwise you will end up like Vatniks who predicted no resistance from Ukraine population and a defeat in 1h23m.
Last edited by WaterMage on April 18th, 2024, 11:10, edited 1 time in total.
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

WaterMage wrote: April 18th, 2024, 11:09
Imagine trying to convince a Ukrainian who had relatives killed in Holodomor or gulaged, and sees Russia striking their energy infrastructure, that Russians are the "good guys" and westerners that are providing generators and air defense systems are the bad guy... BTW, I follow a lot of Ukrainians, none of them sees Putin as a "based orthodox leader". They see Putin as a Stalin that understood that central planned economy doesn't work. And when they look west, they don't see drag queen shows for kids in San Francisco. They see Warsaw, Vilnius and etc.

Just pointing out that understanding the perspective of the victim of RU aggression is crucial to understand this conflict. Otherwise you will end up like Vatniks who predicted no resistance from Ukraine population and a defeat in 1h23m.
Are you Ukranian or South Mexican I can't tell
WaterMage

Post by WaterMage »

Oyster Sauce wrote: April 18th, 2024, 11:14
Are you Ukranian or South Mexican I can't tell
Southern Brazilian. However, I do have a bit of slavic blood on me(No, I'm not claiming to be a slav), but I know personally people in foreign legion and as I have zero faith in media(including RU media), I try to get info from people affected by the war instead of blindly believing in RT or CNN. Diimitry(War Translated) for example is a Estonian who translates a lot of stuff in UA and RU telegram and conversations recorded in battlefield to English.
WaterMage

Post by WaterMage »

Very informative video about why SADLY peace negotiations would't happen anytime soon. From a Danish military analyst and captain from Royal Danish Defense College.

WaterMage

Post by WaterMage »

At the beginning of the war, how did you anticipate it would unfold? I assumed that Russia would quickly conquer Ukraine, besiege Kyiv, and despite militarily defeating Ukraine, they would encounter a huge problem establishing a pro-Russian government or achieving full-blown annexation. Dozens of millions of Ukrainians would flee to the west, with Poland and the Baltic states becoming full of extremely long refugee camps. Most of the remaining population would engage in guerrilla warfare at this moment. They would make Russian occupation very costly but wouldn't be able to defeat Russia.

If someone had said that, despite adopting mobilizations, Russia using thermobaric weapons, hypersonic missiles, and only avoiding nukes due to the fear of the end of the NPT, which is not in the interest of other nuclear-armed countries, they would only conquer about 15% of Ukrainian territory even after Ukraine stopped receiving US aid for months, I would call that person crazy optimistic.

And here we are. RU using "golf carts" in meatwave assaults :

Red7

Post by Red7 »

Ranselknulf wrote: April 21st, 2024, 20:57
Are we there yet?
no way it ends before us election shitshow. it would be retarded to deploy major forces when jewkriane may be defunded soon. i wonder if trump could demand jewkriane to give money back under threat of nuking them
Ranselknulf
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Ranselknulf »

A false flag hack that knocks out the power grid. Martial Law is declared, elections canceled until after the war(s) end.