We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

The WWIII Thread - Russia takes on the West

Do you have a dumb political opinion? Do you want other people to know about your dumb political opinion? Look no further!
TKVNC

Post by TKVNC »

Russia is on the verge of internal collapse anyway. Not as bad as BidenBots think, but not great. China might well overtake America in the next 50 years, but that's because America is currently run by the mentally ill, whose sole focus is gaining more power in their own nation, rather than actually running the country.

Who knows... Dow Jones and S&P 500 are still absolutely pumping though. Buy now, Trump is coming in November boys.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

TKVNC wrote: April 8th, 2024, 14:01
Russia is on the verge of internal collapse anyway. Not as bad as BidenBots think, but not great. China might well overtake America in the next 50 years, but that's because America is currently run by the mentally ill, whose sole focus is gaining more power in their own nation, rather than actually running the country.

Who knows... Dow Jones and S&P 500 are still absolutely pumping though. Buy now, Trump is coming in November boys.
s&p 500 never fucking pumped in real purchasing power terms. it slowly declines. u are just talking about inflation, and sp500 does NOT keep with inflation. if u had fangs instead "diversified" portfoliio u made ton of money tho.
TKVNC

Post by TKVNC »

Red7 wrote: April 8th, 2024, 14:07

s&p 500 never fucking pumped in real purchasing power terms. it slowly declines. u are just talking about inflation, and sp500 does NOT keep with inflation. if u had fangs instead "diversified" portfoliio u made ton of money tho.
Last time I checked it was up more than 20% from 2023 to now, that's a pump as far as I'm concerned. Averages are normally way less, I mean, it'll adjust for mean soon, but for now, looking good to me. A few garbage losers though, but that's life when you're back the market.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

TKVNC wrote: April 8th, 2024, 14:27
Red7 wrote: April 8th, 2024, 14:07

Last time I checked it was up more than 20% from 2023 to now, that's a pump as far as I'm concerned. Averages are normally way less, I mean, it'll adjust for mean soon, but for now, looking good to me. A few garbage losers though, but that's life when you're back the market.
u talk nominally. usd inflated more than 20% last year. jewish cpi is bullshit
Red7

Post by Red7 »

i hate french faggots so much. i hope they will get rekt by russia even before poles.
ideally i would like to see both cumguzzlers here, @Vergil and @Slavic Sorcerer conscripted and pushed on front line as fast as possible.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Red7 wrote: April 9th, 2024, 09:02
i hate french faggots so much. i hope they will get rekt by russia even before poles.
ideally i would like to see both cumguzzlers here, @Vergil and @Slavic Sorcerer conscripted and pushed on front line as fast as possible.
Putin would end up dead in one hit if they put me on that front line.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

lel "china stop exporting deflation we must bankrupt murican pleb faster"

Ranselknulf
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Ranselknulf »

WaterMage wrote: March 30th, 2024, 20:03
Other question. I know that people will insult, insult and insult but not answer but lets suppose that the outcome of war was part of UA occupied by Russia and part of UA integrated with the west following the steeps of Baltic to develop. There is ANYONE here who believes that the RU part would have better wages? GDP per capita? Life expectancy? Be more developed in any way, shape of form? Or even better in personal rights? Like freedom of speech, freedom of association and propriety rights?

Freedom from Pandemic increases life expectancy.

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2021/06/ ... ety-a74237

Russia's Unprecedented Mandatory Vaccination Push Divides Society

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2 ... banned-ma/

Russian president Vladimir Putin has not banned mandatory COVID-19 vaccinations

Ranselknulf
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Ranselknulf »

Biden trying to improve his poll numbers?

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white- ... rcna147639

Biden says he expects Iranian strike on Israel 'sooner than later'
U.S. officials have expressed concern that Tehran may go after targets in Israel in retaliation for Israeli airstrikes in Syria last week that killed senior Iranian officials.
Oldtimer

Post by Oldtimer »

rusty_shackleford wrote: April 12th, 2024, 22:28
can someone update this for 2024 please
Neither is about to win - it's the same stalemate as it was in the trenches 1916 before the tanks arrived.

And that is something that needs to come - a weapon that can actually turn the tide together with a fresh infusion of troops from elsewhere - in 1917 it was the Americans that contributed to that; in Ukraine we are yet to see which side will get troops from somewhere else (and before anyone suggests it, no Belarus won't commit it's pitiful army).
WaterMage

Post by WaterMage »

About what I said about Mariupol, a video which a Ukrainian posted. From a pro RU blogger. Translating the comments and using youtube generated subs + auto translating it, seems like Mariupol went from almost 100% Slavic to about 60% Slavic and among the younger population, they are less white than US sanctuary cities. Yet some white nationalists wanna this for the entirety of Ukraine, the whitest country on Earth. KGB Dwarf worshipers will say that what a pro RU blogger talks about the situation in Mariupol is "western propaganda" and repeat the same insults ad infinitum.

rusty_shackleford wrote: April 12th, 2024, 22:28
can someone update this for 2024 please
IMO both sides will fail at archiving its stated objectives.

But is a political suicide for both sides to openly admit it. So I honestly believe that this war will drag till both sides are forced into a Korea style cease fire without strings attached to UA.
Last edited by WaterMage on April 13th, 2024, 00:30, edited 3 times in total.
Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

Ranselknulf wrote: April 12th, 2024, 22:05
Biden trying to improve his poll numbers?

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white- ... rcna147639

Biden says he expects Iranian strike on Israel 'sooner than later'
U.S. officials have expressed concern that Tehran may go after targets in Israel in retaliation for Israeli airstrikes in Syria last week that killed senior Iranian officials.
Hope your happy :heart: :toot:
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

No, because we're about to get a lot more jews.
Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

maidenhaver wrote: April 14th, 2024, 00:46
What you mean 'we', kemosabe?
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

Irenaeus wrote: April 14th, 2024, 00:53
maidenhaver wrote: April 14th, 2024, 00:46
What you mean 'we', kemosabe?
The Western Hemisphere. Except maybe Brasil bros.
WaterMage

Post by WaterMage »

If Putin plans to destroy "globohomo", he is failing miserably. If is to kill a lot of slavs and make the surviving slavs debt enslaved by blackrock, he is succeeding.
Acrux
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Acrux »

WaterMage wrote: April 14th, 2024, 00:58
If Putin plans to destroy "globohomo", he is failing miserably.
When did he ever say that?
WaterMage wrote: April 14th, 2024, 00:58
If is to kill a lot of slavs and make the surviving slavs debt enslaved by blackrock, he is succeeding.
Okay, now you are just trying to turn me into a Putin stan.
WaterMage

Post by WaterMage »

Acrux wrote: April 14th, 2024, 01:15
In the invasion discourse. He talked about "multipolar" world order, about the west wanting to impose its values globally(but he wanting to impose his KGB/FSB values into countries that hate with reason his regime is fine) and other stuff. What is interesting in RU propaganda is that they talk a lot about the west but almost no talk about the motivations of Ukraine to want to hate the current RU regime.
Maxie

Post by Maxie »

Red7 wrote: April 8th, 2024, 13:59
china china numba second (after russia)
geez, look at this thing, are chinks even human? i guess bugmen IS the proper term
Anon

Post by Anon »

WaterMage wrote: April 14th, 2024, 12:26
Acrux wrote: April 14th, 2024, 01:15
In the invasion discourse. He talked about "multipolar" world order, about the west wanting to impose its values globally(but he wanting to impose his KGB/FSB values into countries that hate with reason his regime is fine) and other stuff. What is interesting in RU propaganda is that they talk a lot about the west but almost no talk about the motivations of Ukraine to want to hate the current RU regime.
So far Russia has controlled only regions that have major ethnic russian population though. I'd say just hand them over and end the war.
WaterMage

Post by WaterMage »

Anon wrote: April 14th, 2024, 13:04
So far Russia has controlled only regions that have major ethnic russian population though. I'd say just hand them over and end the war.
Is not that simple. Russia broke every single peace deal since Molotov Ribbentrop. Giving what they want never assured peace,. Hell, even being in a alliance with them din't prevented countries from being invaded by them, see Warsaw pact, the unique military alliance in human history to only attack its own members. Russia also want a demilitarized Ukraine, with no means to defend itself and no one would ever invest in a country neighboring RU without the means to defend itself and a puppet regime with a guy like Viktor Medvedchuk in power. They also want Ukraine to drop all attempt to get war criminals persecuted. And Ukraine will after the war ends demand to get the frozen RU assets in reparations and to put taxes to make them pay indemizations for civilians killed in this war.

I would love for this war to end at this exactly second with a peace deal, but would't happen.
Anon

Post by Anon »

WaterMage wrote: April 14th, 2024, 13:17
Anon wrote: April 14th, 2024, 13:04
Is not that simple. Russia broke every single peace deal since Molotov Ribbentrop. Giving what they want never assured peace,. Hell, even being in a alliance with them din't prevented countries from being invaded by them, see Warsaw pact, the unique military alliance in human history to only attack its own members. Russia also want a demilitarized Ukraine, with no means to defend itself and no one would ever invest in a country neighboring RU without the means to defend itself and a puppet regime with a guy like Viktor Medvedchuk in power. They also want Ukraine to drop all attempt to get war criminals persecuted. And Ukraine will after the war ends demand to get the frozen RU assets in reparations and to put taxes to make them pay indemizations for civilians killed in this war.

I would love for this war to end at this exactly second with a peace deal, but would't happen.
The issue is that each day passing goes in advantage of Russia, and there's no perspective at all of defeating Russia militarily. With a peace deal NATO could build defenses that would make a future russian invasion unfeasible. You're wishing for a solution that doesn't benefit Russia but such can't be envisioned.
WaterMage

Post by WaterMage »

RU will never allow a cease fire deal which allows Ukraine to defend itself and have western military presence to dissuade an attack and Ukraine will never accept a peace deal which includes a defenseless Ukraine. Musk peace proposal would't be accepted by both sides. Nor China peace proposal. IDK any peace proposal which would be accepted by both sides.
Last edited by WaterMage on April 14th, 2024, 13:46, edited 1 time in total.
boot

Post by boot »

Winner takes it all! Think winner is Russia.

Last edited by boot on April 14th, 2024, 13:54, edited 1 time in total.