We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

The WWIII Thread - Russia takes on the West

Do you have a dumb political opinion? Do you want other people to know about your dumb political opinion? Look no further!
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

I kind of get sharing a country with former enemy soldiers after a shared shitty line infantry civil war experience, but I don't know if I'd want the guy who was dropping grenades on us from his 4k Bluetooth quadrocopter to be among my countrymen tbh
Last edited by Oyster Sauce on March 18th, 2024, 15:20, edited 1 time in total.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

Oyster Sauce wrote: March 18th, 2024, 15:19
I kind of get sharing a country with former enemy soldiers after a shared shitty line infantry civil war experience, but I don't know if I'd want the guy who was dropping grenades on us from his 4k Bluetooth quadrocopter to be among my countrymen tbh
Yeah, I don't think that guy would stop.
Anon

Post by Anon »

WaterMage wrote: March 18th, 2024, 15:13
Anon wrote: March 18th, 2024, 14:43
You're from one of such countri
I din't chose to be here. In fact, I'm trying really hard to move to UY.
Good luck in your plans mate, despite you having bad points every single time I wish you success

Btw these people you mentioned are sub 80 IQ, why the fuck would somebody fight for an outside country that won't even give you anything for that. Being a shameless mercenary is subhuman behavior, doesn't matter your race.
Last edited by Anon on March 18th, 2024, 17:31, edited 1 time in total.
WaterMage

Post by WaterMage »

Anon wrote: March 18th, 2024, 17:28
why the fuck would somebody fight for an outside country that won't even give you anything for that.
Depends what the country offers. In case of Bercle, he was very disappointed after nine fingers election. other guy is married to a Ukrainian wife and lost his job having to put food in the table for him and his family. I know US$3k/mo which is the base salary for someone in foreign legion is low for USA but for a Brazilian, that salary is very high. With all "prizes" for enemies destroyed and captured/destroyed enemy hardware, someone desperate for money can do it. But this guy are there mostly for ideological reasons.

I have nothing against foreign legion. One foreigner there = one less Ukrainian dragged from streets and forcibly mobilized.

And is interesting to listen to people in frontlines. What they say. For example, Bercle said that in his first combat, he could't even sleep in trenches as Russians as such firepower advantage and could shell his position for literally days.

If RU wins, this people will either flee to Poland or be deported to Siberia.
Last edited by WaterMage on March 18th, 2024, 20:22, edited 1 time in total.
gerey
Turtle
Turtle

Post by gerey »

WaterMage wrote: March 18th, 2024, 20:21
he could't even sleep in trenches as Russians as such firepower advantage and could shell his position for literally days
Due to the complete and total failure of the EU - for decades now - to invest into their military and weapon procurement, letting Uncle Sam foot most of NATO's bill so they can be servile colonies, while simultaneously berating the US for not having such "high" standards of living as the EU, while they waste all the surplus they generate by being fuckwits on importing niggers and shitskins to eat away all the welfare money.

I don't think a more retarded state of affairs has ever existed in the history of the human race.

But going back to Ukraine, the biggest issue is a lack of artillery shells, the West lacking the industrial capacity to ramp production up quickly enough to meet demand, on top of the usual inability of the ruling class to make quick decisions (due to the fact they're all amoral, corrupt midwits). Same applies to drone production.

Then again, maybe we can attribute what is going on to outright malice, NATO deliberately stalling delivery of supplies so Ukraine is on the defensive, and the conflict is prolonged for as long as possible. Given that some NATO members are floating around the idea of sending in their own troops to Ukraine.

I'm reluctant to say this is their plan. Instead we can simply assume they are that incompetent and unprepared for actual war.
Last edited by gerey on March 18th, 2024, 22:18, edited 1 time in total.
Ranselknulf
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Ranselknulf »

The fact that Russia hasn't lost is a serious blow to the image of western superiority.

The longer the conflict goes on, the more weak and ineffective the US, EU, and all their sanctions, appear to countries around the world.

Even if Russia ultimately loses, the US and company have lost, and will continue to lose, influence as fall out from the decisions made during the Ukraine war.

Not to say the West/US/EU couldn't retake their imperalistic throne, but I would bet the world will remain multipolar for at least the next 50 years. Beyond that, its anybodies guess who ends up on top, if anybody does.
Breathe

Post by Breathe »

Ranselknulf wrote: March 18th, 2024, 22:43
The fact that Russia hasn't lost is a serious blow to the image of western superiority.

The longer the conflict goes on, the more weak and ineffective the US, EU, and all their sanctions, appear to countries around the world.

Even if Russia ultimately loses, the US and company have lost, and will continue to lose, influence as fall out from the decisions made during the Ukraine war.

Not to say the West/US/EU couldn't retake their imperalistic throne, but I would bet the world will remain multipolar for at least the next 50 years. Beyond that, its anybodies guess who ends up on top, if anybody does.
It has already been decided the East is where the power will shift to. Also, the only people really losing are White people yet again. White genocide continues just like every recent big war.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

The West couldn't ask for better enemies than our leaders.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

russia was expected to win in days, weeks at most.
wndrbr
Turtle
Turtle

Post by wndrbr »

Three days to Kyiiiv!!!11

*Putin monke holding banana.jpg*
Ranselknulf
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Ranselknulf »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 19th, 2024, 00:39
russia was expected to win in days, weeks at most.
Yes.

And that doesn't change the optics of the situation in the slightest.
gerey
Turtle
Turtle

Post by gerey »

Ranselknulf wrote: March 19th, 2024, 10:45
The war has made both sides look incompetent though.

Russia is struggling to defeat a nation massively inferior in every metric you would care to name. And they're not simply struggling, they've been reduced to WW1 trebch warfare in an attempt to attrition Ukraine into submission.

Meanwhile, the US and its NATO serfs are outed as the flaky and unreliable allies they are, with all their disfunctions, tensions, disagreements and general incompetence aired for the world to see.
Last edited by gerey on March 19th, 2024, 10:53, edited 1 time in total.
Ranselknulf
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Ranselknulf »

gerey wrote: March 19th, 2024, 10:51
Ranselknulf wrote: March 19th, 2024, 10:45
The war has made both sides look incompetent though.

Russia is struggling to defeat a nation massively inferior in every metric you would care to name. And they're not simply struggling, they've been reduced to WW1 trebch warfare in an attempt to attrition Ukraine into submission.

Meanwhile, the US and its NATO serfs are outed as the flaky and unreliable allies they are, with all their disfunctions, tensions, disagreements and general incompetence aired for the world to see.
Russia was already considered incompetent and weak by most of the West. They were the butt end of comedy in TV and film.

The West was considered vastly superior militarily and economically, yet they still can't defeat Russia.

This is a bit like the analogy of the reasons for not wrestling with a pig. You both get dirty and the pig likes it.

The image of US superiority only means something to the less militarily developed members of their coalition if they are actually able to obtain military victories. Whether you attribute those reasons to lack of resources, lack of political will, or ineptitude, the outcome doesn't matter. The US isn't upholding their end of the "defense" bargain and it will factor into any negotiation that countries have with the West in the future.
Last edited by Ranselknulf on March 19th, 2024, 11:05, edited 1 time in total.
gerey
Turtle
Turtle

Post by gerey »

Ranselknulf wrote: March 19th, 2024, 11:02
Russia was already considered incompetent and weak by most of the West. They were the butt end of comedy in TV and film.
Not true - everyone, even serious military analysts, were expecting Ukraine to fold within a few weeks. The US shipping so many ATMs at the last minute, and shifting training and support to guerilla warfare tells us they did not think Ukrainian military forces would have been able to survive for long.

Before the war Russia was considered, if not a peer, then at least a near peer of the US.
Ranselknulf wrote: March 19th, 2024, 11:02
The West was considered vastly superior militarily and economically, yet they still can't defeat Russia.
The West is sapping Russian military and manpower stockpiles without having to actively fight them. The people that kvetch at all the billions sent to Ukraine fail to see it's pocket change for NATO in comparison to what they're getting in return. Russia won't recover from this war for decades.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

small drone operators have to be really close to be in range/avoid jamming, like under 2km. i have read they are most vulnerable of all infantry(highest loasses of all infantry recently % wise) as they are high priority target for russians currently and easy to triangulate on.

its almost sniper job, most demanding, on the move and risky, except your ass can get triangulated on at any time which makes it more risky
gerey
Turtle
Turtle

Post by gerey »

I would gladly send every cocksucker that puts his soy reaction face on a video thumbnail to the gas chambers.
Ryzer

Post by Ryzer »

gerey wrote: March 20th, 2024, 12:03
I would gladly send every cocksucker that puts his soy reaction face on a video thumbnail to the gas chambers.
You can send them to Ukraine, the ending is the same.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

gerey wrote: March 20th, 2024, 12:03
i would exempt those that were not staged tho.
Emphyrio

Post by Emphyrio »

lots happening today

1. huge missile attacks on UA power generation that is reported as being far more severe than the damage to UA power generators last year
2. Russia government saying friendship with SMO over, War new best friend
3. Group of men in camo shooting up Moscow city hall (still happening right now), hundreds dead or wounded
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

Emphyrio wrote: March 22nd, 2024, 19:23
3. Group of men in camo shooting up Moscow city hall (still happening right now), hundreds dead or wounded
remember when you guys laughed at me for suggesting they'd be doing this, like 2 days ago?

Fighting a modern war with a nation you border is fucking stupid.
Last edited by rusty_shackleford on March 22nd, 2024, 19:25, edited 1 time in total.
Emphyrio

Post by Emphyrio »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 22nd, 2024, 19:24
remember when you guys laughed at me for suggesting they'd be doing this, like 2 days ago?
no
Anon

Post by Anon »

Your wrong assumption is thinking that it's bad for Putin, or even for Russia.

From a collective standpoint, 100 people dying as the cost of elevating the overall morale of the population & its leader is well worth the price.

The groups of people doing these terrorist attacks don't realize they're only helping Putin.
Last edited by Anon on March 23rd, 2024, 00:28, edited 1 time in total.
wndrbr
Turtle
Turtle

Post by wndrbr »

US Embassy posted a warning about the upcoming terrorist attack earlier this month, they wouldn't have done that if it was them.
Last edited by wndrbr on March 23rd, 2024, 05:15, edited 1 time in total.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

i think french military mres contain wine.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

wndrbr wrote: March 23rd, 2024, 05:15
US Embassy posted a warning about the upcoming terrorist attack earlier this month, they wouldn't have done that if it was them.
they always annouce "terror" attacks of "epidemic" outbreaks before they do it. they harvest goy energy of manifestation in noosphere
Red7

Post by Red7 »

no

u know whats stupid?
fighting proxy war with nation u DONT have borders with ergo u are u not being capable to deliver logistics even if your army werent bunch of retarded beaners straight from home depo, queers and vags with poorly designed jew trash that barely works with all the logistics in your backyard.
Last edited by Red7 on March 23rd, 2024, 08:30, edited 1 time in total.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Red7 wrote: March 23rd, 2024, 08:22

i think french military mres contain wine.
lel "preparations to operation BBC"
Red7

Post by Red7 »

shit like that will happen in non armed citizen areas, just like murica
middle of city and no pig responders in like more than 2 mintues; pigs are waste of tax money
then again if citizens were commonly armed it would be easie for jews to organize large scale revolutionary forces.