We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

NSFW - Post Random Videos

Something not gaming related? Discuss it here!
Red7

Post by Red7 »

fake boobs. too big to go thru the armpit surgery i think so u see fugly scar each time u play with it
Gastrick
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Gastrick »

Funny video. I like his conclusion that you should look for one high in virtues, especially loyalty. At 10:42
Thor Kaufman
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Thor Kaufman »

Tell this to a vegan next time they want to talk to you.
Thor Kaufman
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Thor Kaufman »

I don't even watch anime but I found it interesting.
tl;dr "Anime was a mistake."
More specifically, the insane production process and the near non-existent pay for the creators and insane production values/costs. Anime is likely going to die because it will collapse in on itself in the next ten years according to this docu.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

Spent 11 whole days at sea last year. The rest of the time in hotels. Next time I go out, I won't be sailing for the government.
Vaako

Post by Vaako »

Thor Kaufman wrote: January 12th, 2024, 03:15

More specifically, the insane production process and the near non-existent pay for the creators and insane production values/costs. Anime is likely going to die because it will collapse in on itself in the next ten years according to this docu.
Doubt it, even if they have to use AI to keep it going and have to pay less people. There are plenty on the left which hate anime because they think its the reason nobody watches the crap hollywoke puts out these days. And they hate the male gaze. So unless blackrock somehow manages to own all studios somehow I dont see it dieing. And they usually diversify their funding quite a lot in anime studios so that they arent overly dependent on forgeign investment. Only other thing which could ruin it would be some policies from the government and that one will not be voted in, in the next election then.
Last edited by Vaako on January 13th, 2024, 02:35, edited 2 times in total.
Emphyrio

Post by Emphyrio »

Started looking through my youtube favorites from 16 years ago.

Last edited by Emphyrio on January 13th, 2024, 18:17, edited 1 time in total.
aweigh
Turtle
Turtle

Post by aweigh »

the sheer power...

Last edited by aweigh on January 16th, 2024, 16:41, edited 1 time in total.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

Is that VR troopers?
Thor Kaufman
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Thor Kaufman »

/w timestamp

Last edited by Thor Kaufman on January 18th, 2024, 00:38, edited 2 times in total.
Thor Kaufman
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Thor Kaufman »

Vaako wrote: January 13th, 2024, 02:34

Doubt it, even if they have to use AI to keep it going and have to pay less people. There are plenty on the left which hate anime because they think its the reason nobody watches the crap hollywoke puts out these days. And they hate the male gaze. So unless blackrock somehow manages to own all studios somehow I dont see it dieing. And they usually diversify their funding quite a lot in anime studios so that they arent overly dependent on forgeign investment. Only other thing which could ruin it would be some policies from the government and that one will not be voted in, in the next election then.
Problem is also that it eats it children. Just like communism. Creators work like 80h/week and earn effectively like 3 dollars per working hour.
Thor Kaufman
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Thor Kaufman »

THIS is true planned obsolescence. And it doesn't even follower proper safety guidelines.
"Even Tim Cook wouldn't fuck himself with this sex toy."
Shillitron
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Shillitron »

Emphyrio wrote: January 13th, 2024, 18:17
Started looking through my youtube favorites from 16 years ago.

I was fine until the little heinz mustard bottle started doing spins around the screen. Lost. :lol:
Last edited by Shillitron on January 19th, 2024, 06:54, edited 1 time in total.
WhiteShark
Turtle
Turtle

Post by WhiteShark »

rusty_shackleford wrote: January 19th, 2024, 06:49
who knew jared taylor was fluent in japanese?
I knew even before I saw that interview. He grew up in Japan.
Wikipedia wrote:
Taylor was born on September 15, 1951, to Christian missionary parents from Virginia in Kobe, Japan.[10][11] He lived in Japan until he was 16 years old and attended Japanese schools up to the age of 12, becoming fluent in Japanese.[10]
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

WhiteShark wrote: January 19th, 2024, 08:23
Wikipedia wrote:
Taylor was born on September 15, 1951, to Christian missionary parents from Virginia in Kobe, Japan.[10][11] He lived in Japan until he was 16 years old and attended Japanese schools up to the age of 12, becoming fluent in Japanese.[10]
He had to leave Japan for the US? :/
Thor Kaufman
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Thor Kaufman »

Last edited by Thor Kaufman on January 21st, 2024, 00:04, edited 1 time in total.
Dead
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Dead »

Secret transmission from the U.Z.
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

WhiteShark wrote: January 19th, 2024, 08:23
Wikipedia wrote:
I only learned of this because it was a common "gotcha" against pro-immigrant "magic soil" retards to post a picture of him and ask if he is Japanese or not.
Thor Kaufman
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Thor Kaufman »

This guy rules.

You wanna date a girl with baby demons on her. Not something that grew along with her for twenty years.
Brooo.
This dude truly gets it. Watch this shit.

Highest quality rizzposter
Last edited by Thor Kaufman on January 25th, 2024, 14:48, edited 3 times in total.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

most based dad talk i have heared
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Thor Kaufman wrote: January 25th, 2024, 06:25

This guy rules.

You wanna date a girl with baby demons on her. Not something that grew along with her for twenty years.
Brooo.

no idea wtf is this but i skipped like hour and the vagina cockhole mumbled something about her being smart and sand nigger instead saying that a german shepard has higher iq than her seemed distracted by her nose job and lips injections.

then she was spamzming something about languages like memorizing language was sign of any intelligence. spoon of my jism has higher iq than that thing lol
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Thor Kaufman wrote: January 18th, 2024, 00:31
Vaako wrote: January 13th, 2024, 02:34

Problem is also that it eats it children. Just like communism. Creators work like 80h/week and earn effectively like 3 dollars per working hour.
3 usd per hour? i wished i live in country with wages that high.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

Red7 wrote: January 25th, 2024, 15:02
Thor Kaufman wrote: January 25th, 2024, 06:25

This guy rules.

Brooo.

no idea wtf is this but i skipped like hour and the vagina cockhole mumbled something about her being smart and sand nigger instead saying that a german shepard has higher iq than her seemed distracted by her nose job and lips injections.

then she was spamzming something about languages like memorizing language was sign of any intelligence. spoon of my jism has higher iq than that thing lol
Yeah, at least jizz can follow directions.