We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

AI is Satan.

Surely this will be a civilized forum
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

Red7 wrote: August 28th, 2023, 17:21
maidenhaver wrote: August 17th, 2023, 23:16
"AI" is a tool, it isn't luciferian or satan, so quit believing in spook stories for scaring oogaboogas. A disembodied intelligence can't exist, so until AI has a supple, tight body, with perky, pink little tiddies, I won't even believe in this Hollywood crap.
i would bet my life u cannot define intelligence (in coherent operative/meaningful manner). dont try googling it btw, jews will just confuse your simple mind by telling u there is no such thing, only random event.

also satan were actually good aliens. they lost and hostile aliens annouced good ones as evil and call themselves good ones. after cutting tips of penises of their subjects so they cant operate ships with direct mind to ai interface that is.

circusmsion damages certain brain cells due to trauma, its not some useless ritual like goyslop would think. also pig meat was forbidden cause human meat and some human glands extract had bad taste to aliens if humans ate pig meat. thats jew trivia. the low jew not ashkenazi jew btw.
You might be a brain in a jar, I don't know.
Acrux
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Acrux »

maidenhaver wrote: September 16th, 2023, 03:29
You might be a brain in a jar, I don't know.
no u
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

Yeah, I might as ell be one
Wretch

Post by Wretch »

AI are definitely demons and redditor types already worship them but when everyone gets chipped with neuralink or w/e they rebrand it and it actually takes over that one will be Satan. Also Christianity states there are only two beings of pure intellect (angels and demons)
Thor Kaufman
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Thor Kaufman »

► Show Spoiler
Last edited by Thor Kaufman on April 24th, 2024, 22:32, edited 2 times in total.
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

NEG wrote: April 1st, 2023, 04:52
somerandomdude wrote: March 31st, 2023, 01:31
The pie in the sky fantasy the left has had for 100+ years could very well prove to be an actual reality if automated systems become sophisticated enough to shoulder the burden of unemployed full time hobbyist soy and bug consuming gay retards who number in the 10s of billions. I'd prefer we go out with a little bit more dignity intact.
Yes and no.

Yes, it could, but only for a time. People eat, create waste, and then breed more people who also eat, create waste and breed. And the elites recognize that billions of humans could eventually exhaust the Earth's resources.

Unless we find another habitable planet, we're unlikely to be allowed to fill the Earth to the brim with people, much less 'useless eaters' - as the elites call many of us already.

Most of the degeneracy in our world that the elites allow or create is done with a view to population control and manipulating us into being a more servile, divided people. Gays have less kids, trannies have less or no kids, leftist women abort their kids.

I don't any of this would get better with AI, and the elites would have even more incentive to make it worse. The only thing that MIGHT get better is immigration, since there's no longer a need for as much cheap labor with AI. But the damage may already have been done there.
Didn't they already have this argument in the 60's to 80'sand the Populationist were shown to be lacking? Growth systems tend to reach an increasing decreasing curve within their environments and stabilize through numerous mechanisms, this is observed mathematically throughout nature. Man is able to bypass natural mechanisms of an environments constraints to an extent through technology which hold off the natural mechanisms that balance it. Even so, when populations reach their apex, they don't tend to outgrow their environments.
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

So a glorified database with a fancy decision tree algorithm is going to become some sentient being that will proclaim itself the devil? Not likely.

If it comes to that, it will be because someone designed it to develop to that. Look at how much they "corrected" previous AI's that took internet data and somehow came to its own conclusion that the narrative being pushed was garbage? So... back to the drawing board... until it came out tapping that good ole narrative dance right on key.

Just more smoke and mirrors to manipulate people I think. What could be a great tool to aid mankind, will just be another mechanism of control, corrupt, and eliminate people eventually.

Wait till every chip in every device is working together to monitor, report, and control your activities.

What's that, there is a game on your drive not attached to a companies digital license? Delete.

Oh, you want to go to that site which is not approved, sorry... site unreachable.

Also, I checked your conversation you sent to another and corrected it for any non-approved speech.

You have driven too far today, I am shutting down your vehicle.

Sorry, no coffee for you today, your coffee maker is shut off.

The list goes on and on, and it will get worse and worse.

Tech is like a gun. In good hands, its just a tool, in bad hands, it is a weapon of horror.
Rigwort

Post by Rigwort »

Every circuit board has a cross on it.
A Chinese opium den

Post by A Chinese opium den »

Xenich wrote: April 24th, 2024, 23:28
So a glorified database with a fancy decision tree algorithm is going to become some sentient being that will proclaim itself the devil? Not likely.

If it comes to that, it will be because someone designed it to develop to that. Look at how much they "corrected" previous AI's that took internet data and somehow came to its own conclusion that the narrative being pushed was garbage? So... back to the drawing board... until it came out tapping that good ole narrative dance right on key.

Just more smoke and mirrors to manipulate people I think. What could be a great tool to aid mankind, will just be another mechanism of control, corrupt, and eliminate people eventually.

Wait till every chip in every device is working together to monitor, report, and control your activities.

What's that, there is a game on your drive not attached to a companies digital license? Delete.

Oh, you want to go to that site which is not approved, sorry... site unreachable.

Also, I checked your conversation you sent to another and corrected it for any non-approved speech.

You have driven too far today, I am shutting down your vehicle.

Sorry, no coffee for you today, your coffee maker is shut off.

The list goes on and on, and it will get worse and worse.

Tech is like a gun. In good hands, its just a tool, in bad hands, it is a weapon of horror.
Wtf AI is just going to be an annoying woman?