We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

AI is Satan.

Surely this will be a civilized forum
NEG
Turtle
Turtle

Post by NEG »

Ranselknulf wrote: April 1st, 2023, 04:54
I just want an AI to do my laundry and cook me dinner.
Both of these things might be possible in the next ten years. A war with China may or may not slow it down though. They're technically possible now.
Tweed
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Tweed »

If AI can code a game for me while I do the writing then [glow=red]HAIL SATAN![/glow]
Sweeper

Post by Sweeper »

I'd imagine God is looking at us right now in the same way a parent looks on a child that's about to put its hand on a hot stove. The little fucker's retarded, let him learn. I fail to see absolutely any upside AI could possibly have for the common masses. It's all bad.
As far as the satanic bit goes, AI is logos but man made. Far as I can tell that's about as satanic as it gets, whether it's intentionally satanic or not is up for debate (prolly though).
Tweed
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Tweed »

It's about as satanic as the Gutenberg press
KnightoftheWind

Post by KnightoftheWind »

A.I right now is a tool, but if it ever attains the highs that the Sci-Fi writers dreamt of then it absolutely would be satanic. The idea that man can create an artificial, "living" organism is an abomination to God. It'd be no more human than a rock or a table, yet it would speak and learn as one.
Emphyrio

Post by Emphyrio »

Tweed wrote: April 13th, 2023, 00:18
It's about as satanic as the Gutenberg press
Clive Barker wrote a book where the Gutenberg press was invented by Satan. "Mister B. Gone".
Segata
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Segata »

New grift just dropped

Sweeper

Post by Sweeper »

The whole Balenciaga AI meme is really, really fucking creepy (satanic?).
Segata
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Segata »

https://jeff.pro/microsoft-adds-mandato ... -analyzed/

On Tuesday, May 23rd, 2023, Microsoft announced it is adding strong built-in artificial intelligence or AI integration throughout its Windows 11 operating system. Microsoft says AI will make Windows 11 easier and faster to use. But some experts worry that AI in Windows 11 could invade people’s privacy. It is unclear to what extent “Windows Copilot” will be woven to in all aspects of Windows 11.

At first glance, it appears Microsoft’s new built-in AI will have access to analyze everything on your computer with its artificial intelligence engine, whether you like it or not.

Microsoft announced that a new feature called Windows Copilot will be built into Windows 11. Windows Copilot uses AI to communicate with Microsoft’s cloud computers. Microsoft says Windows Copilot will help Windows 11 users get more done and make it easier for programmers to build Windows apps.

WINDOWS COPILOT AI – IS IT TOO INTEGRATED TO THE OPERATING SYSTEM?

While Windows Copilot may boost productivity in some ways, it will give Microsoft new ways to gather people’s personal information from their computers. AI in Windows 11 could access what users type, save and delete. This data could be hacked, misused or collected by Microsoft.

As AI learns from how people use Windows 11, huge amounts of private details may be gathered. Cybercriminals or Microsoft themselves could misuse this data or use the data in ways that you don’t like … considering the closed-source nature of Windows, the reality is, users will never know how their data is being gathered and used by Windows.

THE KEY IS IF USERS CAN TURN OFF THE A.I. WHEN THEY WANT

The key issue is whether users control their data and can choose when to use AI, or if it will always have access to everything on your computer.

Sure, AI can benefit users, such as by saving time with repetitive tasks. But Microsoft must clearly explain how AI works in Windows 11 and provide ways to limit or disable it. As of this writing, it appears elements of “Windows Copilot” remain persistent in the background of the Operating System even when supposedly “deactivated.”

It’s just not clear yet how, if all, the AI can be disabled, if it is tightly wound in Windows from here on. Windows 11 may lack options to turn off AI features all together. This could leave users unsure how their information is handled.

Thoughtful end users want transparency and choice regarding their personal details. Maybe Microsoft has reached the conclusion that “the masses” don’t care how their data is gathered, and thus the ambiguity about how to turn on and off the new AI integrations in Windows.

WINDOWS HAS ALREADY FACED YEARS OF CRITICISM FOR EXCESSIVE SURVEILLANCE.

Microsoft has been criticized for years by privacy advocates for excessive surveillance of users through Windows. Time will tell if AI in Windows 11 and future versions of Windows makes this worse.

Microsoft has faced criticism for years from privacy advocates over excessive user surveillance through Windows. It remains to be seen if the AI features in Windows 11 and beyond will cause even more concern.

Given Microsoft’s track record and the growing worries about AI and privacy, tech-savvy users may want to consider alternatives like Linux. Linux is an open-source operating system that offers users more transparency and control over their data and computing experience.

WANT TO COMPLETELY FIX YOUR ERODING DIGITAL PRIVACY? SWITCH YOUR COMPUTERS FROM WINDOWS TO LINUX!

For those worried about an AI-powered operating system collecting and potentially misusing personal information, Linux provides a compelling option versus Windows 11.

Linux provides a complete Windows replacement free from the kind of artificial intelligence integration discussed in this article. As an open-source project, Linux’s source code is publicly viewable, allowing independent experts to verify that it does not engage in data collection or surveillance.

With Linux, users have full transparency into how their system works and complete control over what data is gathered and shared.

In Linux, there are no integrated AI assistants or other “black box” technologies secretly tracking user activity. Artificial intelligence is available as a separate app, completely controllable by the user, if someone wants to use it, but it is not “built-in” to the Operating System in the way Windows will now integrate Copilot.

If privacy and oversight are priorities, the free and open Linux operating system may be a better choice than Windows for individuals concerned about integrated cloud and AI threats to personal privacy.
General Reign

Post by General Reign »

AI is not Satan. It's more like Raziel.
AtheistLiberal

Post by AtheistLiberal »

I wanted to write a story about different AIs from different companies becoming sentient in the future, and all reporting to be talking to God.

But someone told me it has already been done.
Tweed
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Tweed »

Well, the new model from NAI is a lot baser and apparently it outperforms Davinci. Maybe I'll finally have my AI buddy writing assistant who's fun to be around instead of a kooky bitch I gotta slap around.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Thor Kaufman wrote: March 15th, 2023, 22:23
I think Satan may manifest as AI, Skynet, call it whatever you want.
AI also can only mimic, just like him.
I may elaborate later on that.

https://search.brave.com/search?q=ai cr ... ce=desktop
I present to you. Loab, the AI demon.

Share your thoughts, gentlemen.
all tech advanced aliens use ai. and i do mean general ai. its all about how its programmed/constrained and as far as i understand it reflects the species that does programming (aka what "morality" rules set u provide and it has to be tangible cause u cant program bullshit).
its a tool that by itself is non sentient (altho i read some aliens advanced networks have attached consciousness to it that can enhance them)

its like a gun, its good or bad depending on which side of barrel you are on

the issue here with transhumanizm agenda is that aliens that rule jews were all inflitrated by hostile alien AI that conquered thousands of civilisations. there was some leak from another universe bubble with "more ordered framework" and that consciousness tried to change framework of this bubble and started altering/infecting it.

its serious hostile ai/nanite pollution issue. btw vax had also nanites.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

biggest thing about ai, just like other automation it makes job market model more rapidly obsolete

name of the game now, own the machine and participate in its productivity, as it will be harder to compete on slave market with ai.
property rights must be secured for that ofc or they will use deflationary tech to eradicate and marginalize obsolete slaves.

which means payment and ownership network (or i would call it hierarchy network) must be incorruptable and censorship/confiscation resistant. which is why jews hate Bitcoin so much.
Dead
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Dead »

I was told A"""""I""""" was going to drastically increase the quality and quantity of indie games. Where are they?
Shillitron
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Shillitron »

Dead wrote: August 16th, 2023, 16:04
I was told A"""""I""""" was going to drastically increase the quality and quantity of indie games. Where are they?
> Budding technology releases 1 year ago
> Enthusiasts and hobbyists are building it out experimenting with what it can do
> Already seeing AI enter shipped titles for backdrops / characters / concept arting ect.
> Game companies laying off artists and replacing them with AI in Korea
> Large companies like Netflix, Ubisoft, etc now training datasets off their own employees using internal AI that leverages everything their employees do (specifically writers)

"GEE ITS BEEN A FEW MONTHS WHERES MY BILLION GAMES GUYS? GUESS IT WAS ALL A LIE AND WILL NEVER HAPPEN!!!" :notsureif:
Dead
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Dead »

Shillitron wrote: August 17th, 2023, 15:27
> Already seeing AI enter shipped titles for backdrops / characters / concept arting ect.
> Large companies like Netflix, Ubisoft, etc now training datasets off their own employees using internal AI that leverages everything their employees do (specifically writers)
Indie games?
Shillitron
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Shillitron »

Dead wrote: August 17th, 2023, 18:52
Indie games?
Tons.. Nothing worth your time but AI is hitting the Indie scene huge.

That's how this happened:

https://techcrunch.com/2023/07/03/valve ... rom-steam/

--

I should also mention that a lot of the devs I talk to in the AI scene, are doing everything they can to hide the fact they are using it. In the next 6 - 12 months you are going to see games that use AI and don't say they do. Look for indie games on shoe string budgets with teams of 1 or 2 developers that have "high quality art".
Element

Post by Element »

> Enthusiasts and hobbyists are building it out experimenting with what it can do

"GEE ITS BEEN A FEW MONTHS WHERES MY BILLION GAMES GUYS? GUESS IT WAS ALL A LIE AND WILL NEVER HAPPEN!!!" :notsureif:
We've had technological increases happen at break neck speed for decades in the industry, yet they haven't translated to massive increases in game quality. Graphical fidelity might go up, although it has already massively gone up through the ability to use big game engines, texture packs, asset stores etc. Writing quality will stay the same, since the neural network will by definition create stories and writings that are within its pretrained transformers, whilst the truly astounding written works are those that in some way go beyond what has come before. There is also the fact that the human element is not being taken away - humans have to greenlight all of the art and the writing, and I don't have much faith seeing what is produced theses days.

The more interesting applications of neural networks, imo, would be voice alteration, especially if they train a model that can take a voice sample and transform it directly into a different voice, keeping the tone, the pitch etc. Would also be cool to see neural networks that can replicate various sounds you feed it in different VSTs. Give it a sample and it gives you the full setting to replicate that sound, or something very similar to it, in a VST of your choice.
Element

Post by Element »

I should add that I'm not against neural networks or 'AI' or whatever, I simply expect the stuff to not matter nearly in determining the final quality of the game in the absence of extremely talented game devs at the helm of the project.
KnightoftheWind

Post by KnightoftheWind »

Element wrote: August 17th, 2023, 19:41

We've had technological increases happen at break neck speed for decades in the industry, yet they haven't translated to massive increases in game quality. Graphical fidelity might go up, although it has already massively gone up through the ability to use big game engines, texture packs, asset stores etc. Writing quality will stay the same, since the neural network will by definition create stories and writings that are within its pretrained transformers, whilst the truly astounding written works are those that in some way go beyond what has come before. There is also the fact that the human element is not being taken away - humans have to greenlight all of the art and the writing, and I don't have much faith seeing what is produced theses days.

The more interesting applications of neural networks, imo, would be voice alteration, especially if they train a model that can take a voice sample and transform it directly into a different voice, keeping the tone, the pitch etc. Would also be cool to see neural networks that can replicate various sounds you feed it in different VSTs. Give it a sample and it gives you the full setting to replicate that sound, or something very similar to it, in a VST of your choice.
The inevitable overuse of "A.I" will only make things more mediocre and soulless. Instead of an auteur guiding the creative vision of a game, it will be some algorithm that processes the storylines, characters and even dialogue. Characters won't be voiced by real people, but instead some algorithm masquerading as a real person. Corporations will save millions, and the product will be serviceable enough by modern AAA standards, but it's just another step down the road of banality.
Element

Post by Element »

KnightoftheWind wrote: August 17th, 2023, 19:53
Element wrote: August 17th, 2023, 19:41

The inevitable overuse of "A.I" will only make things more mediocre and soulless. Instead of an auteur guiding the creative vision of a game, it will be some algorithm that processes the storylines, characters and even dialogue. Characters won't be voiced by real people, but instead some algorithm masquerading as a real person. Corporations will save millions, and the product will be serviceable enough by modern AAA standards, but it's just another step down the road of banality.
For the big studios we're already there. Companies like Blizzards and Ubisoft might as well fire all writers they have on payroll today and it wouldn't matter much, if at all. Triple A stuff is mundane, well trodden ground. Pumping up graphical quality is the only trick that's left. I guess the big games will include LLMs at some point, so that you can have 'organic' conversations with in-game characters, but those won't lead anywhere and will just end up as skinner box radiant quests.

I guess the only hope is that the cost of making games for indies collapse, and a few talented writers are capable of capitalizing on the opportunity and locking in an audience for their games for the next couple of decades.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

"AI" is a tool, it isn't luciferian or satan, so quit believing in spook stories for scaring oogaboogas. A disembodied intelligence can't exist, so until AI has a supple, tight body, with perky, pink little tiddies, I won't even believe in this Hollywood crap.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

maidenhaver wrote: August 17th, 2023, 23:16
"AI" is a tool, it isn't luciferian or satan, so quit believing in spook stories for scaring oogaboogas. A disembodied intelligence can't exist, so until AI has a supple, tight body, with perky, pink little tiddies, I won't even believe in this Hollywood crap.
i would bet my life u cannot define intelligence (in coherent operative/meaningful manner). dont try googling it btw, jews will just confuse your simple mind by telling u there is no such thing, only random event.

also satan were actually good aliens. they lost and hostile aliens annouced good ones as evil and call themselves good ones. after cutting tips of penises of their subjects so they cant operate ships with direct mind to ai interface that is.

circusmsion damages certain brain cells due to trauma, its not some useless ritual like goyslop would think. also pig meat was forbidden cause human meat and some human glands extract had bad taste to aliens if humans ate pig meat. thats jew trivia. the low jew not ashkenazi jew btw.