We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

The JEW thread.

Do you have a dumb political opinion? Do you want other people to know about your dumb political opinion? Look no further!
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

Rand wrote: April 19th, 2024, 05:21
But blaming all jews and letting all the Romans off is bullshit.
The Romans found him innocent.
[…] You have presented unto me this man, as one that perverteth the people; and behold I, having examined him before you, find no cause in this man, in those things wherein you accuse him. No, nor Herod neither. For I sent you to him, and behold, nothing worthy of death is done to him.
This has parallels in all four gospels.
Rand

Post by Rand »

rusty_shackleford wrote: April 19th, 2024, 05:49
[…] You have presented unto me this man, as one that perverteth the people; and behold I, having examined him before you, find no cause in this man, in those things wherein you accuse him. No, nor Herod neither. For I sent you to him, and behold, nothing worthy of death is done to him.
Then the Romans proceed to have their men torture and lengthily kill him.
I trust judging what people do, not what people write about it.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

Rand wrote: April 19th, 2024, 06:20
rusty_shackleford wrote: April 19th, 2024, 05:49
Then the Romans proceed to have their men torture and lengthily kill him.
I trust judging what people do, not what people write about it.
No, you could say that some Romans disobeyed their own laws. The Romans did not find him guilty, the laws that all Jews follow found him guilty.
Last edited by rusty_shackleford on April 19th, 2024, 06:22, edited 1 time in total.
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

Xenich wrote: April 18th, 2024, 22:01
The rest doesn't change the fact that the Jews wanted him killed, sought to have him arrested, pushed for the entire thing, and ruled accordingly during Pilate. You can quibble over the Romans being mean or the like, but it doesn't change the fact that the Jews plotted and carried out to have him killed. There is no hiding from this.
Most of "the jews" never heard of the guy.
It was the high rabbis and their minions.
It's astroturfing from 2 millenia ago.
I'm sure the rabbis went to their followers and told them to form a crowd to antagonize Pilate into doing what they wanted because he didn't see the point himself.
The rest of the bible story regarding what the crowd did or said sounds, frankly, like bullshit written by angry zealots with an axe to grind.
You see the same sort of astroturfed "popular will" bullshit today in the media. I don't believe it now and so I don't believe it then.

Nobody has yet given a good explanation why the Romans should get a pass.
I still believe that it's the early Catholic Church that was uncomfortable with their predecessor's roles in the story shifting blame to the foreigner jews.
Not that the jewish clergy weren't to blame for their murderous demands.

Well, I already corrected you on your claim of a conflict with the high priests, yet you continue to use "sounds like" to dismiss the Bible. That is fine, you aren't a believer and it appears you haven't taken the time to research secular history/Biblical account that much, that is ok, I don't expect you to take it seriously.

That said, this isn't a game of absolutes, nobody is saying "ALL Jews who resided there" when the Jews are condemned for this action. It was instigated by those in charge, pushed by the Jewish leaders as you mentioned, the crowd was riled up and they made the choice. Regardless, the deed was done, the Blessing of Kings ended, the Temple was destroyed and the Jews were cursed into slavery by the Babylonians.

Now these Jews of the Bible are not blessed as the ones in modern day claim they are. They aren't even supported by this claim Biblically as I have described, they were 1/12th of the tribes of Israel and they already played their part and were punished. If one is a true descendant of Judah, and they denounce Christ, and follow the Talmud, they are not of God in any way shape or form because to be "Israel", as the Bible speaks, is to be those who accept Christ (Galatians 3:16-29), not some false claim of linage which provides them a special "Deny Christ, go straight to heaven" card, and certainly not some claim of land ownership to which they obtained via trickery, Usury and Murder through the world wars, purchase of Israel, and the decimation of Palestine's previous residences to claim their holy land grab.

As for the whole "blood and DNA" thing which suggests they are not really even of that lineage, I haven't put heavily into it, it may be true, it may not, it really doesn't matter because the basis for who are of Christ and who are not is simply their acceptance of Christ and modern Jews do not accept him and that is all that is needed to establish modern day position on the issue.

As for the Romans getting a Pass? Well.. I don't think anyone absolves them of being a part, but as I said you seem to be going on a huge stretch to try and dismiss the main culprit here to which the entire prophecy of Christ centers on. Everything that happened was foretold, symbolized, would happen. I don't defend Romans for what they did, I merely point as you acknowledge, that it wasn't their plan, their idea, and it wouldn't have happened without those who put it into motion and saw it through. Trying to blame Romans at this point is typical Jewry to absolve responsibility. I mean, your positions is a bit absurd in its gymnastics to try and focus blame on the Romans rather than place it where it really lies.
Last edited by Xenich on April 19th, 2024, 13:45, edited 1 time in total.
Breathe

Post by Breathe »

So much distracting religious talk. You don't need to know scripture to have pattern recognition. I see degenerate movements and other things that negatively affect our society and there's almost always a jew behind it. Simple noticing and facts. If anyone is new to noticing the jew and you're trying to help them along it's best not to indulge in the thousand year old (probably mostly fake) history.

Keep it to recent facts and the negative outcomes you can easily see in real life.
Last edited by Breathe on April 19th, 2024, 18:24, edited 1 time in total.
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

Breathe wrote: April 19th, 2024, 18:24
So much distracting religious talk. You don't need to know scripture to have pattern recognition. I see degenerate movements and other things that negatively affect our society and there's almost always a jew behind it. Simple noticing and facts. If anyone is new to noticing the jew and you're trying to help them along it's best not to indulge in the thousand year old (probably mostly fake) history.

Keep it to recent facts and the negative outcomes you can easily see in real life.
Well, most things yes.. but there are lines of reasoning that stem from false premises, which is why it tends to go back to this. Most people don't even know what a Jew really is, or they think the false Jews of today are the same in the Bible, or they don't realize that Jews are only 1/12 of the tribes, etc... It is relevant because a lot of Christians out there have been manipulated in this area and you aren't going to get them to see the problem with Jews today by telling them that Christianity is a fairy tale while trying to convince them Jews are not who they say they are. You will lose them as soon as you attack Christianity and the reality is, if you truly want people to grow to see, you need them to understand this.

That is what the Biblical discussion does, it takes the internal view of Christianity and shows where the claims made by modern Judaism fall flat. This way, a Christian can see it, and will understand the issue better. Besides, a lot of this intertwines with each other and it is difficult to separate some of the Biblical from the secular issues because they base their secular authority on their Biblical claimed superiority.
Breathe

Post by Breathe »

Xenich wrote: April 19th, 2024, 18:50
Breathe wrote: April 19th, 2024, 18:24

Well, most things yes.. but there are lines of reasoning that stem from false premises, which is why it tends to go back to this. Most people don't even know what a Jew really is, or they think the false Jews of today are the same in the Bible, or they don't realize that Jews are only 1/12 of the tribes, etc... It is relevant because a lot of Christians out there have been manipulated in this area and you aren't going to get them to see the problem with Jews today by telling them that Christianity is a fairy tale while trying to convince them Jews are not who they say they are. You will lose them as soon as you attack Christianity and the reality is, if you truly want people to grow to see, you need them to understand this.

That is what the Biblical discussion does, it takes the internal view of Christianity and shows where the claims made by modern Judaism fall flat. This way, a Christian can see it, and will understand the issue better. Besides, a lot of this intertwines with each other and it is difficult to separate some of the Biblical from the secular issues because they base their secular authority on their Biblical claimed superiority.
I agree, but what percentage of the population would not only be Christian but know actual scripture. It must be in the single digits. Most people aren't going to care about the religious aspect (though I agree it is important when deep diving).
WhiteShark
Turtle
Turtle

Post by WhiteShark »

Breathe wrote: April 19th, 2024, 19:15
I agree, but what percentage of the population would not only be Christian but know actual scripture. It must be in the single digits. Most people aren't going to care about the religious aspect (though I agree it is important when deep diving).
If anyone, it's those who are Christian and don't know Scripture who are likey the most open to what we're saying. Those who already 'know' will just dig their heels in and repeat the same rapture/chosen people/Millenarianist line.
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

WhiteShark wrote: April 19th, 2024, 19:21
Breathe wrote: April 19th, 2024, 19:15
If anyone, it's those who are Christian and don't know Scripture who are likey the most open to what we're saying. Those who already 'know' will just dig their heels in and repeat the same rapture/chosen people/Millenarianist line.
Yes, those who go to church are given a lecture, read their dictated scripture by the pastor/priest can be the toughest because a lot of them are given what they are to know and that is heavily influenced by the denomination, which may be heavily influenced by Zionist interpretations.

I watched a lecture on one of the topics concerning Zionism and it talked about how a lot of Zionist denominations will use Gen 12:3 to establish the Zionist claim, but never have preached or mention Galatians 3:16-29 which clearly defies the Zionist position. These types are very difficult to deal with as you have to use scripture, genealogy, and secular history to show the problems with the Zionist position and in some organizations, just even questioning this will be met with extreme hostility (seen Christians denounce someone who merely asked questions about the topic because of the obvious conflicts with the claim).
Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

If you don't hold jews accountable for their greatest crime, killing the Son of God, you have failed as an anti-semite.
Rand

Post by Rand »

Xenich wrote: April 19th, 2024, 13:31
I mean, your positions is a bit absurd in its gymnastics to try and focus blame on the Romans rather than place it where it really lies.
To be clear: YOU are doing a whole zero-gravity holographic routine and you are accusing ME of mental gymnastics?!?
I am the only person grounding this in the real world with what people are known to have done and the way they are known to act as real humans.
You are clearly not rational (on this subject, at least) and so this discussion is pointless.
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

Rand wrote: April 19th, 2024, 19:56
Xenich wrote: April 19th, 2024, 13:31
I mean, your positions is a bit absurd in its gymnastics to try and focus blame on the Romans rather than place it where it really lies.
To be clear: YOU are doing a whole zero-gravity holographic routine and you are accusing ME of mental gymnastics?!?
I am the only person grounding this in the real world with what people are known to have done and the way they are known to act as real humans.
You are clearly not rational (on this subject, at least) and so this discussion is pointless.
Grounding to the real world? Everything I mention concerning the Bible in these discussions is historically grounded in secular history. You pointed out a conflict with the high priest, yet.. the secular and biblical accounts explains why as I explained (did you even know Anna was the step father of Casipas and that the high priests since he was deposed were all his sons?). You aren't doing the leg work on that end. You are pointing to the Bible and going "Bah... fantasy crap story garbage" and then acting like you are somehow "informed" on the topic while having no real grasp of the relation between the accounts.

If you are going to dismiss the Bibles accounts, then what is the point? You haven't brought any real discussion other than claims of conflict which were just a failure of the history concerning the people you spoke of and all you really did in the counter to the issue was make suggestions on behavior based on a few phrases in the Bible and assumptions on your part.

Yeah, really rational.

Good job!
Rand

Post by Rand »

Xenich wrote: April 19th, 2024, 20:48
Grounding to the real world? Everything I mention concerning the Bible in these discussions is historically grounded in secular history. You pointed out a conflict with the high priest, yet.. the secular and biblical accounts explains why as I explained (did you even know Anna was the step father of Casipas and that the high priests since he was deposed were all his sons?). You aren't doing the leg work on that end. You are pointing to the Bible and going "Bah... fantasy crap story garbage" and then acting like you are somehow "informed" on the topic while having no real grasp of the relation between the accounts.

If you are going to dismiss the Bibles accounts, then what is the point? You haven't brought any real discussion other than claims of conflict which were just a failure of the history concerning the people you spoke of and all you really did in the counter to the issue was make suggestions on behavior based on a few phrases in the Bible and assumptions on your part.

Yeah, really rational.

Good job!
This is a literally stupid response. I will not be continuing as there is no point.
Last edited by Rand on April 20th, 2024, 00:27, edited 1 time in total.
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

Rand wrote: April 20th, 2024, 00:27
Xenich wrote: April 19th, 2024, 20:48

Yeah, really rational.

Good job!
This is a literally stupid response. I will not be continuing as there is no point.
Sorry you feel that way, but it is what it is. You aren't brining anything to the table and seem like you are throwing a tantrum for no reason. Not sure why.
Rand

Post by Rand »

Xenich wrote: April 20th, 2024, 00:41
Sorry you feel that way, but it is what it is. You aren't brining anything to the table and seem like you are throwing a tantrum for no reason. Not sure why.
Tantrum?
Fuck off.
You never came to "the table" in good faith, and now you're spouting absolute drivel and insults.
You lost.
Last edited by Rand on April 20th, 2024, 04:08, edited 2 times in total.
A Chinese opium den

Post by A Chinese opium den »

Can't we all be friends? Just agree to disagree on why you hate jews and bury the hatchet, I keep opening this thread hoping to see new fresh jew hating content and all I see is another brother war :sad:
machnizedTerror

Post by machnizedTerror »

A Chinese opium den wrote: April 20th, 2024, 05:46
Can't we all be friends? Just agree to disagree on why you hate jews and bury the hatchet, I keep opening this thread hoping to see new fresh jew hating content and all I see is another brother war :sad:
Darth Sidious once said:
Hating each other will only help grow your hate for the Jews.
machnizedTerror

Post by machnizedTerror »

As an apology for that abysmal joke.
Feast your eyes on this article.
Anti-Semitic hate is surging. It’s time to take a stand - We cannot stay silent in the face of anti-Jewish bigotry and violence
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/us/comment/ ... joe-biden/
Many records were broken in 2023. The World Health Organisation celebrated a landmark year for disease elimination. Advancements in artificial intelligence now empower us to do anything from writing a Beatles-inspired song to identifying individuals at high risk of pancreatic cancer. Meanwhile, Taylor Swift made music history by simultaneously charting 10 albums on the US Billboard 200, and Prince Harry’s memoir, “Spare” secured the title of the fastest-selling non-fiction book ever.

However, 2023 also marked a much darker milestone. The Anti-Defamation League recorded its highest ever number of anti-Semitic incidents in the United States. The staggering 8,873 incidents constitute a 140 per cent increase from 2022, which was already a record-breaking year. This alarming figure isn’t confined to domestic concerns within the United States; it’s a global wake-up call.

After Hamas’ horrendous attack on Israeli innocents, anti-Semitic incidents skyrocketed around the globe, with 5,204 recorded post-October 7 in the United States alone. We must confront this reality head-on and call it what it is: a global state of emergency.
On August 3, a group of Jewish students in Melbourne, Australia were on a public bus. A self-proclaimed “Nazi” threatened them with a knife and chased them, shouting anti-Semitic slurs. Some 16,000 kilometers away on September 9, a young man made his way to synagogue in Marseille, France. Attackers tried to run him over with their car and yelled “I’m going to massacre you, get on your knees, you dirty Jew”. On December 18, a Jewish man was violently assaulted in London’s Finsbury Park by an attacker who was shouting “kill the Jew.”
These aren’t just statistics; they are real attacks on real people.

This truth became even more evident last month when I had the honor of hosting a group of Jewish leaders from around the world. During a collaborative roundtable discussion at our annual Never Is Now summit, we brought together 60 inspiring leaders from dozens of Jewish communities across the globe, including the UK, Argentina, Australia, France, South Africa, Chile, and many more. Each community grappled with a different form of the same rise in hate.

Preliminary findings from a survey ADL fielded earlier this year in the seven countries with the largest Jewish diasporas, show that the percentage of British adults who harbor significant anti-Semitic attitudes has more than doubled within the last year. This alarming rise in anti-Semitic attitudes in the UK parallel the alarming spike in hate crimes targeting Jewish individuals and institutions in the country.

As the transatlantic parallels of anti-Semitism spikes become increasingly evident, Britons cannot afford to ignore the data emerging from the United States. The rising tide of hatred knows no borders, and we have no choice but to stand in solidarity against anti-Semitism wherever it rears its head. Recognising the interconnectedness of our experiences and the shared responsibility to combat bigotry, we must acknowledge a fundamental truth: anti-Semitism concerns us all.

While distinctive in its nature, anti-Semitism shares a common trait with other forms of hate – it thrives in silence and flourishes in complacency. By standing together against it, we send a powerful message that discrimination of any kind has no place in our communities.
Ligrev

Post by Ligrev »

why are jews anti-semitic towards the palestinians? :scratch:
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

Rand wrote: April 20th, 2024, 04:07
Xenich wrote: April 20th, 2024, 00:41
Tantrum?
Fuck off.
You never came to "the table" in good faith, and now you're spouting absolute drivel and insults.
You lost.
You are too sensitive Rand, I am screwing with you.

Honestly though, I am not sure what you are angry at? You seemed to get angry when I commented on the part where I said your point sounded like the typical Jewish excuse about Christ being some random guy. It wasn't an insult to you, just a common claim they make to confuse the history. The whole "Jews didn't know about him, he was just some random guy among many false messiahs, etc..."

Past that, I was confused with why you were trying to shift the focus on the Romans though. I mean, I understand what you are saying, but it was picking at small mentions to try and build a case that somehow they played a bigger part in the issue. Fact is, Romans had a lot of issues with the Jews in general as they were always causing problems, getting them into conflicts with other kingdoms and the like. The whole manipulation thing is par for the course with them, and while yes... they did carry it out, it is very clear they did so as a means to avoid more conflict due to the Jewish leaders demanding he be executed.

So again, I really have no clue what it was you were getting at, and the objection to using Biblical record seemed odd.

/shrug
Last edited by Xenich on April 20th, 2024, 13:37, edited 1 time in total.
Segata
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Segata »

Xenich

Post by Xenich »

machnizedTerror wrote: April 20th, 2024, 09:32
Anti-Semitic hate is surging. It’s time to take a stand - We cannot stay silent in the face of anti-Jewish bigotry and violence
Many records were broken in 2023. The World Health Organisation celebrated a landmark year for disease elimination. Advancements in artificial intelligence now empower us to do anything from writing a Beatles-inspired song to identifying individuals at high risk of pancreatic cancer. Meanwhile, Taylor Swift made music history by simultaneously charting 10 albums on the US Billboard 200, and Prince Harry’s memoir, “Spare” secured the title of the fastest-selling non-fiction book ever.

However, 2023 also marked a much darker milestone. The Anti-Defamation League recorded its highest ever number of anti-Semitic incidents in the United States. The staggering 8,873 incidents constitute a 140 per cent increase from 2022, which was already a record-breaking year. This alarming figure isn’t confined to domestic concerns within the United States; it’s a global wake-up call.

After Hamas’ horrendous attack on Israeli innocents, anti-Semitic incidents skyrocketed around the globe, with 5,204 recorded post-October 7 in the United States alone. We must confront this reality head-on and call it what it is: a global state of emergency.
On August 3, a group of Jewish students in Melbourne, Australia were on a public bus. A self-proclaimed “Nazi” threatened them with a knife and chased them, shouting anti-Semitic slurs. Some 16,000 kilometers away on September 9, a young man made his way to synagogue in Marseille, France. Attackers tried to run him over with their car and yelled “I’m going to massacre you, get on your knees, you dirty Jew”. On December 18, a Jewish man was violently assaulted in London’s Finsbury Park by an attacker who was shouting “kill the Jew.”

This truth became even more evident last month when I had the honor of hosting a group of Jewish leaders from around the world. During a collaborative roundtable discussion at our annual Never Is Now summit, we brought together 60 inspiring leaders from dozens of Jewish communities across the globe, including the UK, Argentina, Australia, France, South Africa, Chile, and many more. Each community grappled with a different form of the same rise in hate.

Preliminary findings from a survey ADL fielded earlier this year in the seven countries with the largest Jewish diasporas, show that the percentage of British adults who harbor significant anti-Semitic attitudes has more than doubled within the last year. This alarming rise in anti-Semitic attitudes in the UK parallel the alarming spike in hate crimes targeting Jewish individuals and institutions in the country.

As the transatlantic parallels of anti-Semitism spikes become increasingly evident, Britons cannot afford to ignore the data emerging from the United States. The rising tide of hatred knows no borders, and we have no choice but to stand in solidarity against anti-Semitism wherever it rears its head. Recognising the interconnectedness of our experiences and the shared responsibility to combat bigotry, we must acknowledge a fundamental truth: anti-Semitism concerns us all.

While distinctive in its nature, anti-Semitism shares a common trait with other forms of hate – it thrives in silence and flourishes in complacency. By standing together against it, we send a powerful message that discrimination of any kind has no place in our communities.

They are out in force to make it seem like they are a target to push people away from the growing understanding they are at the center of it all. Seen threads in Steam even where someone comes in and posts a bunch of swastikas', then a Jew pops in and bloviates about victimhood and how they are going to "stand tall" against the hatred. Chances are the people doing the Swastikas' are the same ones bloviating about victimhood. They do this all the time to try and keep people distracted.
Last edited by Xenich on April 20th, 2024, 13:41, edited 2 times in total.
Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

The 71-year-old chairman of the small Jewish community in the city of Pinneberg in the German state of Schleswig-Holstein faces an accusation from the magazine Der Spiegel that he is not Jewish, deceiving Jewish members since 2003.
Spiegel reported in this week’s issue that Wolfgang Seibert fabricated his Jewish origin and is a Protestant whose family members fought for Nazi Germany in World War II against the allied powers.
Thor Kaufman
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Thor Kaufman »

Thor Kaufman
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Thor Kaufman »

Xenich wrote: April 20th, 2024, 13:40
machnizedTerror wrote: April 20th, 2024, 09:32

They are out in force to make it seem like they are a target to push people away from the growing understanding they are at the center of it all. Seen threads in Steam even where someone comes in and posts a bunch of swastikas', then a Jew pops in and bloviates about victimhood and how they are going to "stand tall" against the hatred. Chances are the people doing the Swastikas' are the same ones bloviating about victimhood. They do this all the time to try and keep people distracted.
Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

How can a knee sit? :scratch:
Last edited by Irenaeus on April 22nd, 2024, 14:48, edited 1 time in total.