We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

The JEW thread.

Do you have a dumb political opinion? Do you want other people to know about your dumb political opinion? Look no further!
KnightoftheWind

Post by KnightoftheWind »

MadPreacher wrote: April 6th, 2023, 19:36
So Jesus and the disciples are all liars huh?
Christ Himself denounced the jews and their pharisees. Judaism is a fake and gay religion that no longer has any power in it. No jew today can trace his ancestry to the real jews of Christ's time, they have no prophets, no blessings, nothing. It's all just vapid rituals that are a means to pat themselves on the back and initiate young jews into their tribe. All that they have gotten has been received through lies and trickery, because God has abandoned them. Even in scripture their intentions are made clear, they despise Christ and any who follow Him.

Protestants are retarded and sully the good name of the Lord.
MadPreacher

Post by MadPreacher »

KnightoftheWind wrote: April 8th, 2023, 14:55
A whole bunch of whining Catholictard copism with Judaism and Jews.
If you had anything intelligent to add let me know. Otherwise, fuck off.
Emphyrio

Post by Emphyrio »

Christ Himself denounced the jews and their pharisees. Judaism is a fake and gay religion that no longer has any power in it. No jew today can trace his ancestry to the real jews of Christ's time, they have no prophets, no blessings, nothing. It's all just vapid rituals that are a means to pat themselves on the back and initiate young jews into their tribe. All that they have gotten has been received through lies and trickery, because God has abandoned them. Even in scripture their intentions are made clear, they despise Christ and any who follow Him.

I was with you until the last line. It's frustrating how ignorant most online catholics are of protestants. It is impossible to speak of protestantism as a monolith. A member of the Presbyterian Church (USA) probably has nothing in common with, for example, a member of the Presbyterian Church of America, much less the Reformed Presbyterian Church of North America.

We are not like you guys, who actually are a monolothic organization, to the degree that you keep paying cathedraticum to the anal pope even as you complain that he's the antichrist. NONE of my tithe goes towards supporting homosexuality- yours does.
KnightoftheWind

Emphyrio wrote: April 12th, 2023, 23:46

I was with you until the last line. It's frustrating how ignorant most online catholics are of protestants. It is impossible to speak of protestantism as a monolith. A member of the Presbyterian Church (USA) probably has nothing in common with, for example, a member of the Presbyterian Church of America, much less the Reformed Presbyterian Church of North America.

We are not like you guys, who actually are a monolothic organization, to the degree that you keep paying cathedraticum to the anal pope even as you complain that he's the antichrist. NONE of my tithe goes towards supporting homosexuality- yours does.
That's a laugh, "oh see THIS cult has absolutely nothing to do with THAT cult, checkmate Chud!". That's the issue with protestantism, there are literally tens of thousands of heretical cults, each claiming to be the true Church of Jesus Christ. Worse yet, you have snake oil salesman like Kenneth Copeland and Joel Osteen, both of whom are protestant as well. It's less a monolithic organization, and more a cancerous 'idea' that has afflicted Western Christianity for centuries now.

And the funny thing is, these same heretics love to point the finger at Catholics, when they've done far more to defend the Faith than any protestant has. Say what you will about the Pope, but there are many who rightfully call into question his legitimacy, and refuse to acknowledge him as the true Pope. Of course, I am not Catholic myself, but even I can acknowledge that there is still some link between them and the Orthodox Church, which has stood unchanging for over 1600 years. Your fake protestant "church" probably wouldn't last 10 years.
Thor Kaufman
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Thor Kaufman »

The only thing about Protestants I respect is the late Martin Luther.
Martin Luther wanted to reform because of the Jesuits that subverted the Catholic Church and later he saw the Jews were the core problem.
All that came after and especially the modern sects are an abomination and not much better than pagan larpers in spirit. "Respect our 200 year history of 'wemakeupourownfakeshit'"
Emphyrio

Post by Emphyrio »

KnightoftheWind wrote: April 13th, 2023, 00:20

That's a laugh, "oh see THIS cult has absolutely nothing to do with THAT cult, checkmate Chud!". That's the issue with protestantism, there are literally tens of thousands of heretical cults, each claiming to be the true Church of Jesus Christ. Worse yet, you have snake oil salesman like Kenneth Copeland and Joel Osteen, both of whom are protestant as well. It's less a monolithic organization, and more a cancerous 'idea' that has afflicted Western Christianity for centuries now.

And the funny thing is, these same heretics love to point the finger at Catholics, when they've done far more to defend the Faith than any protestant has. Say what you will about the Pope, but there are many who rightfully call into question his legitimacy, and refuse to acknowledge him as the true Pope. Of course, I am not Catholic myself, but even I can acknowledge that there is still some link between them and the Orthodox Church, which has stood unchanging for over 1600 years. Your fake protestant "church" probably wouldn't last 10 years.
Whatever, dude. You talk about "defending the Faith" but you save your real venom for other Christians.
KnightoftheWind

Thor Kaufman wrote: April 13th, 2023, 04:48
The only thing about Protestants I respect is the late Martin Luther.
Martin Luther wanted to reform because of the Jesuits that subverted the Catholic Church and later he saw the Jews were the core problem.
All that came after and especially the modern sects are an abomination and not much better than pagan larpers in spirit. "Respect our 200 year history of 'wemakeupourownfakeshit'"
It was the "innovations" of the Catholics that ultimately birthed the protestant reformation, the inevitable decline of Western Christianity was set in stone when the first schism occured. Regardless of Martin Luther's intentions, his actions led to the rise of the false and heretical idea that the common man can interpret scripture as he sees fit, and make up his own version of Christianity.
KnightoftheWind

Emphyrio wrote: April 13th, 2023, 05:01

Whatever, dude. You talk about "defending the Faith" but you save your real venom for other Christians.
Protestants aren't Christians, I do not consider any of them my "brother" or "sister".
WhiteShark
Turtle
Turtle

Post by WhiteShark »

KnightoftheWind wrote: April 13th, 2023, 05:05
Protestants aren't Christians
In the strictest sense of the word this is true, as being a Christian means being a member of the body of Christ which is the Orthodox Church. Nevertheless, there are many sincere Protestants who are doing their best to follow Christ despite their ignorance, and in this sense I consider them Christians. I converted from Protestantism and there the majority of my family still remains. They are in error but they still stumble after Christ in the dark and are not deserving of scorn.
madbringer
Turtle
Turtle

Post by madbringer »

Protestants aren't Christians, I do not consider any of them my "brother" or "sister".
There is not a single verse in the Bible that requires a person to be Catholic if they're true Christian. You may be some weirdo cultist or heterodox like 7da but doesn't change the fact. Calvin and Luther are laughing. In heaven.
Thor Kaufman
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Thor Kaufman »

WhiteShark wrote: April 13th, 2023, 05:44
Protestants aren't Christians
In the strictest sense of the word this is true, as being a Christian means being a member of the body of Christ which is the Orthodox Church. Nevertheless, there are many sincere Protestants who are doing their best to follow Christ despite their ignorance, and in this sense I consider them Christians. I converted from Protestantism and there the majority of my family still remains. They are in error but they still stumble after Christ in the dark and are not deserving of scorn.
Agreed. The core of being a Christian is not the rituals but behaving as Christ-like as possible and following God's word as closely as you can. :read:

btw @the Orthos Can you explain to me the justification for icons and saints and their worship? I heard the basic idea is that since we are made in the image of God it is ok to "worship" other humans. Is that about the gist of it or is the idea something else?
Also, when did this idea first occur in orthodox church history. What justifies putting other humans into the state of Sainthood?
I asked some ortho content creators "Well what about celebrities, then? Wouldn't we be justified to worship them as well, since they are also humans made in the image of God?" Never got an answer, of course. I mean, what's the difference? It all sounds like idolatry to me.
► Show Spoiler
Emphyrio

Post by Emphyrio »

https://biblehub.com/esv/mark/9.htm

38John said to him, “Teacher, we saw someone casting out demons in your name,f and we tried to stop him, because he was not following us.” 39But Jesus said, “Do not stop him, for no one who does a mighty work in my name will be able soon afterward to speak evil of me. 40For the one who is not against us is for us. 41For truly, I say to you, whoever gives you a cup of water to drink because you belong to Christ will by no means lose his reward.
Thor Kaufman
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Thor Kaufman »

Elon Musk is jewish. Have been saying that for ages.
He went to jewish school, his name, his mother's phenotype.

But here's the big truth.
His grandfather Joshua Haldeman was a certified jew. Also big into technocracy. His family into technocracy? Big surprise, I know.
KnightoftheWind

madbringer wrote: April 13th, 2023, 06:04

There is not a single verse in the Bible that requires a person to be Catholic if they're true Christian. You may be some weirdo cultist or heterodox like 7da but doesn't change the fact. Calvin and Luther are laughing. In heaven.
"Sola scriptora" is a false doctrine, one cannot be a Christian only by reading scripture. He must honor the sacred traditions as well, traditions that go back to times 'before' the Bible. Yes that's right, there were Christians long before the Bible had been canonized (by the Orthodox Church, no less).

The heresy of interpretation has caused nothing but problems within the Body of Christ, and all of that hails from the concept of sola scriptora. "Are you Evangelical?", "No I'm baptist!", "Yikes you're a baptist?, I'm a 7th day adventists!", "7th day adventist? LOL I'm a Jehova's Witness, repent!". It's an absolute mess, and all of this confusion is of the devil and the errors of man.
madbringer
Turtle
Turtle

Post by madbringer »

KnightoftheWind wrote: April 13th, 2023, 15:21

"Sola scriptora" is a false doctrine, one cannot be a Christian only by reading scripture. He must honor the sacred traditions as well, traditions that go back to times 'before' the Bible. Yes that's right, there were Christians long before the Bible had been canonized (by the Orthodox Church, no less).

The heresy of interpretation has caused nothing but problems within the Body of Christ, and all of that hails from the concept of sola scriptora. "Are you Evangelical?", "No I'm baptist!", "Yikes you're a baptist?, I'm a 7th day adventists!", "7th day adventist? LOL I'm a Jehova's Witness, repent!". It's an absolute mess, and all of this confusion is of the devil and the errors of man.
You realize you are engaging in the "heresy of interpretation" yourself right now, yes?
madbringer
Turtle
Turtle

Post by madbringer »

Thor Kaufman wrote: April 13th, 2023, 15:19
Elon Musk is jewish. Have been saying that for ages.
He went to jewish school, his name, his mother's phenotype.

But here's the big truth.
His grandfather Joshua Haldeman was a certified jew. Also big into technocracy. His family into technocracy? Big surprise, I know.
Holy crap, I did not know that. Really makes sense, sadly.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

Joshua N Haldeman, DC: The Canadian Years, 1926-1950 wrote:
Although an avid student of
the bible and believer in Christianity, he[Joshua Haldeman] rarely went to church,
believing instead that he had a personal ability to interpret the
teachings and morals of the bible at least as well or better than
most ministers. The children, however, were required to go to
Sunday School in order to assure that they were familiar with
Christian standards.
Emphyrio

Post by Emphyrio »

madbringer wrote: April 13th, 2023, 15:32

You realize you are engaging in the "heresy of interpretation" yourself right now, yes?
what is this? search engines are so useless now I get no useful results when looking this up
madbringer
Turtle
Turtle

Post by madbringer »

Emphyrio wrote: April 13th, 2023, 15:41
madbringer wrote: April 13th, 2023, 15:32

what is this? search engines are so useless now I get no useful results when looking this up
I assume it's a term Knight uses to describe theological differences between Christian denominations. No idea if it is some codified term, but seems like an euphemism for "schizm"
MadPreacher

Post by MadPreacher »

Is that why Jesus rejected tradition that overwrote the word of God?

Mark 7:8-9

8 You have let go of the commands of God and are holding on to human traditions.”

9 And he continued, “You have a fine way of setting aside the commands of God in order to observe your own traditions!

Oh look Jesus says that you're a liar.
MadPreacher

Post by MadPreacher »

MadPreacher wrote: April 13th, 2023, 16:40

Is that why Jesus rejected tradition that overwrote the word of God?

Mark 7:8-9

8 You have let go of the commands of God and are holding on to human traditions.”

9 And he continued, “You have a fine way of setting aside the commands of God in order to observe your own traditions!

Oh look Jesus says that you're a liar.
I want to further embarrass the retard where the Apostle John calls him a liar.

Gospel of John 1:1

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Oh so the Word was there in the beginning and was with God and is God. Let us continue with this thought here in verses 2-4.

2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind.

John says that Jesus is the Word and that he was with God in the beginning. He was also life and light for all mankind. If we're to reject scripture, according to the retard, then we must also reject Christ and God as he is the Word.

You didn't think your position out too well did you retard?
Thor Kaufman
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Thor Kaufman »

rusty_shackleford wrote: April 13th, 2023, 15:38
the bible and believer in Christianity, he[Joshua Haldeman] rarely went to church,
Christian standards.
Not to be one of those guys but I'd like a source on that. Sounds like a proper whitewash. Dude was a Jew.

I kinda doubt this demon or his children ever went to christian school or ever behaved very christian. ;)
Elon Musk's mother on the left. Should be Joshua's daughter, I guess?

Afaik Elon's parents also were big into (((diamonds))) in South Africa.
MadPreacher

Post by MadPreacher »

Thor Kaufman wrote: April 13th, 2023, 17:43
rusty_shackleford wrote: April 13th, 2023, 15:38
Christian standards.
Not to be one of those guys but I'd like a source on that. Sounds like a proper whitewash. Dude was a Jew.

I kinda doubt this demon or his children ever went to christian school or ever behaved very christian. ;)

You know who else are Jews? Jesus, Mary, Joseph, Paul, John, and the rest of the disciples/apostles. Since you hate Jews you must hate them as well right?
Emphyrio

Post by Emphyrio »

MadPreacher wrote: April 13th, 2023, 17:50
Thor Kaufman wrote: April 13th, 2023, 17:43

You know who else are Jews? Jesus, Mary, Joseph, Paul, John, and the rest of the disciples/apostles. Since you hate Jews you must hate them as well right?
Those were also all Christians. I am sure you agree that there are many jews who reject christ, even hate him, and that they are going to hell?
MadPreacher

Post by MadPreacher »

Emphyrio wrote: April 13th, 2023, 17:54
Those were also all Christians. I am sure you agree that there are many jews who reject christ, even hate him, and that they are going to hell?
No, they were all Torah observant Jews and the New Testament makes that abundantly clear.

EDIT: Acts 15:19-21

19 “It is my judgment, therefore, that we should not make it difficult for the Gentiles who are turning to God. 20 Instead we should write to them, telling them to abstain from food polluted by idols, from sexual immorality, from the meat of strangled animals and from blood. 21 For the law of Moses has been preached in every city from the earliest times and is read in the synagogues on every Sabbath.”

That's James, the brother of Jesus, issuing the ruling that Gentiles are to begin their walk with Christ in following the Noachide covenant before they fully incorporated the Torah into their lives. The Law of Moses is Torah Moshe or the written law not Torah Talmud the oral law.

Matthew 7:1-5

“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

3 “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4 How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

When did Jesus go on unemployment and you take his place?

2 Corinthians 5:10

10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each of us may receive what is due us for the things done while in the body, whether good or bad.

Jews will be judged according to their sins regardless if they accepted the Messiah or not. Just like the Gentiles that didn't receive the Messiah and live according to the Noachide Covenant from Genesis 9.

Revelation 7 declares that there are 12,000 from each tribe that are set aside with a grand total of 144,000.

Are you saying that God rescinded his three prior covenants to humans when Jesus formed the fourth, the Messianic, covenant? I want a scripture that says that the prior three covenants cease to exist and only the fourth is in operation. I'll give you a hint. It's not there.
Emphyrio

Post by Emphyrio »

Sounds like you're a dispensationalist Dix.
MadPreacher

Post by MadPreacher »

Emphyrio wrote: April 13th, 2023, 19:27
No, I'm a whole Bible type of guy. I cited God and you don't like it. That's a you problem.
Emphyrio

Post by Emphyrio »

MadPreacher wrote: April 13th, 2023, 19:35
Emphyrio wrote: April 13th, 2023, 19:27
No, I'm a whole Bible type of guy. I cited God and you don't like it. That's a you problem.
You're a touchy guy. I have only tried to get clarity on your views.

I don't know what "a whole Bible type of guy" means. Are there any theologians who have informed your understanding, or is your scriptural view entirely based on your own reading?
MadPreacher

Post by MadPreacher »

Emphyrio wrote: April 13th, 2023, 19:58
You're a touchy guy. I have only tried to get clarity on your views.
If you wanted clarity then you should have asked me to clarify not assume my position like you did. I'm also not touchy. I'm just straight to the point with no bullshit.
I don't know what "a whole Bible type of guy" means.
It means that I use the entire scripture as is with no interpretation or spin. It says what it says.
Are there any theologians who have informed your understanding
Top three are my paternal grandpa who was a lay minister, Brother Allen who was my grandpa's best friend and family friend of over 50 years plus the family minister of the family church, and my dad's brother who was a minister.

I was raised in the United Pentecostal Church and started reading the Bible when I was 5. I don't agree with the UPC when it comes to adhering to the heretic Gentile early church fathers.
is your scriptural view entirely based on your own reading?
My view of scripture is based entirely upon the reading of the Word as written. I use a parallel bible that is NIV (1984) and Complete Jewish Bible. This way I get the full understanding of the Word from the Jewish and Gentile viewpoint. I also incorporate historical data as it relates to the events described in the Bible like how the Church of Jerusalem and the split with Ignatius the heretic bishop of Antioch's actions with the 6 other Gentile churches mentioned in Revelations.

The Bible is just as much of a historical document as it is one of spiritual guidance. If you read Jesus's letters to the 7 Gentile Churches without knowing the understanding of the split then you are ignorant of the full meaning of those letters in Revelation. As such, the history of the world affects the understanding of what is recorded in the Word and you need both to understand the full teaching.

I've spent most of my life doing nothing but historical research. It's my jam. My two major disciplines are American History 1600-1870-ish and Biblical History. You can thank my Vietnam combat veteran dad for getting me into history. Because he never talked about his experiences I read everything I could that was published about Vietnam from when I was 12 till I was 18. I moved into early American history because I love the Declaration of Independence and the other founding documents.