We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

The JEW thread.

Do you have a dumb political opinion? Do you want other people to know about your dumb political opinion? Look no further!
MadPreacher

Post by MadPreacher »

Atlantico wrote: March 27th, 2023, 23:48
MadPreacher wrote: March 27th, 2023, 21:41
Since Muslims were the last ones to conquer Israel, in ancient times, the office of the Exilarch was brought back.
Muslims did not exist before VII century AD

Muslims are followers of Mohammed, their religion is Islam. There are no Muslims before Mohammed.
I know this. Ancient times is the general era compared to now as it is ancient history.

Should I have said Late Antiquity to make you feel better?

Why are you splitting hairs over something so minor when it has no impact on the historical information given?

The office of the Exilarch lasted well into the 11th century AD under Muslim rule after originating in 598 BC with the Babylonians. My original comment was, "The Exilarch was the Jewish king in exile and controlled the Jews for the Babylonians, Persians, Greeks, and Muslims." What I said is historically correct. I don't give a flying fuck about what you think about Muslims and the like. It has zero bearing on the historical information provided.

My suggestion is for you to reread the information, smoke a cigarette, and have a beer to chill the fuck out.
Atlantico
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Atlantico »

MadPreacher wrote: March 28th, 2023, 00:03
Should I have said Late Antiquity to make you feel better?
Thank you. I feel better.
MadPreacher wrote: March 28th, 2023, 00:03
My suggestion is for you to reread the information, smoke a cigarette, and have a beer to chill the fuck out.
Bro, I'm always chill, but I give not an inch to mohammedans. They get the credit they are owed but not a scrap more.

That's a slippery slope where we end up with the "Cordova" myth.
MadPreacher

Post by MadPreacher »

Atlantico wrote: March 28th, 2023, 10:38
I give not an inch to mohammedans. They get the credit they are owed but not a scrap more.
And this has what to do with what I said? Not a damn thing. You hate them I get it, but stop busting my balls over something asinine.
Atlantico
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Atlantico »

MadPreacher wrote: March 28th, 2023, 10:40
Atlantico wrote: March 28th, 2023, 10:38
I give not an inch to mohammedans. They get the credit they are owed but not a scrap more.
And this has what to do with what I said? Not a damn thing. You hate them I get it, but stop busting my balls over something asinine.
I don't hate them, evidently you do not understand. Americans rarely do. You don't have history.

Show some fucking humility.
MadPreacher

Post by MadPreacher »

Atlantico wrote: March 28th, 2023, 10:59
I don't hate them, evidently you do not understand. Americans rarely do. You don't have history.
We have a history that extends back to ancient times. After all, all of us here came from Europe, Africa, and Asia. What sets the US apart is that we declared ourselves equal to the kings of old and applies to every citizen. You didn't do that. Also, we're the first country in the world to have a written Constitution designed to protect the rights of the people.
Atlantico wrote: March 28th, 2023, 10:59
Show some fucking humility.
You first.
Atlantico
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Atlantico »

MadPreacher wrote: March 28th, 2023, 12:01
We have a history that extends back to ancient times. After all, all of us here came from Europe, Africa, and Asia.
And yet you talk about history like it's some fucking campaign setting. You have no history.

History is personal, not academic. History is where you see the work of your family and your people for a thousand years, and that's still just a fraction. Americans can look at where your grampa went to a McDonald's first.

Americans and history is like Europeans and firearms. Incredibly self-righteous and opinionated on a topic they simply do not understand nor can they.
I'm done with this. Can't teach a Europoor about guns, can't teach an Ameritard about history.
MadPreacher

Post by MadPreacher »

Atlantico wrote: March 28th, 2023, 13:58
I'm done with this.
Bye Butthurt Princess.
Atlantico
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Atlantico »

MadPreacher wrote: March 28th, 2023, 18:30
Atlantico wrote: March 28th, 2023, 13:58
I'm done with this.
Bye Butthurt Princess.
LMAO you have serious mental issues.

You are not mentally right. Lambchop level batshit schitzo
MadPreacher

Post by MadPreacher »

Atlantico wrote: March 30th, 2023, 10:15
LMAO you have serious mental issues.

You are not mentally right. Lambchop level batshit schitzo
Wow I was joking with you and this is what you come back with? Does this mean we're no longer friends?

The only one that came unhinged was you when you went on a rampage about Americans and their history. You claimed that we don't have one. We do. It's better than the shitty history that your country has.

I just happened to call you what you are... a butthurt princess. You certainly are living up to it now.
MadPreacher

Post by MadPreacher »

Mark 12:29-34

29 “The most important one,” answered Jesus, “is this: ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one.[e] 30 Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’[f] 31 The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’[g] There is no commandment greater than these.”

32 “Well said, teacher,” the man replied. “You are right in saying that God is one and there is no other but him. 33 To love him with all your heart, with all your understanding and with all your strength, and to love your neighbor as yourself is more important than all burnt offerings and sacrifices.”

34 When Jesus saw that he had answered wisely, he said to him, “You are not far from the kingdom of God.” And from then on no one dared ask him any more questions.

f. Mark 12:30 Deut. 6:4,5
g. Mark 12:31 Lev. 19:18

Deuteronomy 6:4-5

4 Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one.[a] 5 Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength.

Leviticus 19:18

18 “‘Do not seek revenge or bear a grudge against anyone among your people, but love your neighbor as yourself. I am the Lord.
Thor Kaufman
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Thor Kaufman »

I have no idea what you are trying to say.

Are you jewish btw?
MadPreacher

Post by MadPreacher »

Thor Kaufman wrote: March 30th, 2023, 19:17

Are you jewish btw?
You must not be able to read then since the verses are quite explanatory.

No, but I am a Christian. You can't call yourself a Christian and say you hate the Jews. You are violating God's own commandments.

Why do you hate Jews?
KnightoftheWind

Post by KnightoftheWind »

You're not Christian, you're protestant. No protestant is a real Christian, never has been and never will be. There has never been an ideology more destructive to the Faith than protestantism. The idea that any man is allowed to "interpret" scripture as they see fit is lunacy. It's why we have jew bootlickers like MadPreacher.
MadPreacher

Post by MadPreacher »

KnightoftheWind wrote: March 30th, 2023, 19:44
You're not Christian, you're protestant. No protestant is a real Christian, never has been and never will be. There has never been an ideology more destructive to the Faith than protestantism. The idea that any man is allowed to "interpret" scripture as they see fit is lunacy. It's why we have jew bootlickers like MadPreacher.
I'm not a Satanic Catholic that does everything in violation of God's commandments like you. God has a special place in hell for people like you.
Thor Kaufman
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Thor Kaufman »

MadPreacher wrote: March 30th, 2023, 19:38
Thor Kaufman wrote: March 30th, 2023, 19:17

Are you jewish btw?
You must not be able to read then since the verses are quite explanatory.

No, but I am a Christian. You can't call yourself a Christian and say you hate the Jews. You are violating God's own commandments.

Why do you hate Jews?
Revelation 3:9

I hate Christkillers and talmudic "Jews". Simple as.
Know your enemy. Gee, I wonder why God destroyed Babylon. ;)
MadPreacher

Post by MadPreacher »

Thor Kaufman wrote: March 30th, 2023, 19:59
Revelation 3:9

I hate Christkillers and talmudic "Jews". Simple as.
Know your enemy. Gee, I wonder why God destroyed Babylon. ;)
Oh yes, Revelations 3:9 where Jesus tells John the following:

9 I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars—I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.

John lived when there was the first split between the Gentiles and Jewish controlled Church of Jerusalem. You know the one that Jesus founded with his ministry. What did the heretic churches preach? Oh, they preached contrary to Paul and Jesus about how Gentiles are grafted into the House of Israel. See Romans 11.

John was a Jew and this is a promise Jesus made to the disciple he loved the most that these heretics will fall to their knees at John's feet, a Jew.

Since you cited part of the section named: To the Church in Philadelphia you do understand that it was a Gentile church and one of the seven that broke away from the Church of Jerusalem right? Their bishop was even a Gentile.

Do you know what they preached? Oh they preached that Jews lost their birthright and that they took their place. Nothing like calling the Apostle Paul and Jesus a liar huh?

Oh if it wasn't for your so-called Christ-killers then you wouldn't have salvation. No salvation for you. As for those that did the actual killing it was the Gentile Romans that did that. Why no hate for the Catholic Church then since they're Roman and killed Christ?

It's hilarious when retards like you try to make an argument based off of lies and falsehoods while running contrary to God's word.

God also destroyed Rome for they failed to adhere to Genesis 12:1-3.

The Lord had said to Abram, “Go from your country, your people and your father’s household to the land I will show you.

2 “I will make you into a great nation,
and I will bless you;
I will make your name great,
and you will be a blessing.[a]
3 I will bless those who bless you,
and whoever curses you I will curse;
and all peoples on earth
will be blessed through you.”
Thor Kaufman
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Thor Kaufman »

I just hate evil and Edom and fight lies.
Simple as.

I don't make excuses for evil or say, oh it's God's plan that the Synagogue of Satan will lead us to the second coming so I will just do nothing and twiddle my thumbs and search for excuses for the enemy of Mankind. Or go even farther and thank them for killing Jesus lmao so they could continue their sickness. What a sick and twisted mind.

Hey, it's all God's plan that Satan kills our babies or turns them into trannies and sucks their baby penises, rapes them, trafficks them, turns all our countries into Babylon and the list is basically endless. Let's just forgive our eternal foe. Or as that obnoxious twat Fluent loved to bleat "It's all love, bros."
MadPreacher

Post by MadPreacher »

Thor Kaufman wrote: March 30th, 2023, 20:12
I just hate evil and Edom and fight lies.
Then you are not a child of Christ. You cannot hate anything as you are commanded to love your neighbor as Jesus loves you.

Is that why you are spending so much time spewing lies in the face of actual truth?
oh it's God's plan that the Synagogue of Satan will lead us to the second coming
Nothing you or I can do about what the Gentile Churches that are the synagogue of Satan are doing. We don't operate on our time table, but on God's. Jesus made that abundantly clear in his teachings like the 7 brides waiting for their groom. Jesus even details this in detail before he ascended from his Jewish disciples.

Matthew 24:36-50

36 “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son,[f] but only the Father. 37 As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 38 For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; 39 and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 40 Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. 41 Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left.

42 “Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. 43 But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. 44 So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.

45 “Who then is the faithful and wise servant, whom the master has put in charge of the servants in his household to give them their food at the proper time? 46 It will be good for that servant whose master finds him doing so when he returns. 47 Truly I tell you, he will put him in charge of all his possessions. 48 But suppose that servant is wicked and says to himself, ‘My master is staying away a long time,’ 49 and he then begins to beat his fellow servants and to eat and drink with drunkards. 50 The master of that servant will come on a day when he does not expect him and at an hour he is not aware of. 51 He will cut him to pieces and assign him a place with the hypocrites, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
it's all God's plan that Satan kills our babies or turns them into trannies and sucks their baby penises, rapes them, trafficks them and the list is basically endless.
Well I'm going to mindfuck you then.

Isaiah 45:7

I form the light and create darkness,
I bring prosperity and create disaster;
I, the Lord, do all these things.

Job 1:6-12

6 One day the angels[a] came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan[ b ] also came with them. 7 The Lord said to Satan, “Where have you come from?”

Satan answered the Lord, “From roaming throughout the earth, going back and forth on it.”

8 Then the Lord said to Satan, “Have you considered my servant Job? There is no one on earth like him; he is blameless and upright, a man who fears God and shuns evil.”

9 “Does Job fear God for nothing?” Satan replied. 10 “Have you not put a hedge around him and his household and everything he has? You have blessed the work of his hands, so that his flocks and herds are spread throughout the land. 11 But now stretch out your hand and strike everything he has, and he will surely curse you to your face.”

12 The Lord said to Satan, “Very well, then, everything he has is in your power, but on the man himself do not lay a finger.”

Nothing happens without God's permission. We have the gift of free will and we can choose to do good or we can choose to do evil. You have chosen to do evil.

Matthew 7 spells that out clearly and how you are to act. I'll give you verses 21-23.

21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ 23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

In verse 23, evildoer means those that are living outside of the Torah. The literal translation of the word is Torahlessness. Keep in mind that Jesus specifically stated that he wasn't there to abolish the Torah or the Prophets.

Matthew 5:17-19

17 “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. 18 For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. 19 Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Law is the translation from the word Torah and Prophets is Nevi'im. Jesus quite clearly says that the Torah will not be abolished until the heaven and earth disappear meaning never.
Thor Kaufman
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Thor Kaufman »

all I see is blablablabla

Either you fight for truth and Logos or you don't. Either you hate lies and evil and fight them or you fight for Satan. You cannot serve two masters. If you allow evil to happen when you could fight it is almost as bad or maybe even worse as if you did the deed yourself. Either you try to behave as christ-like as you can or you deny your free will and just let evil happen and engage in sin yourself. My enemy that hates me and Christianity is not my friend. Even a complete retard understands this.
That is independent of God allowing Satan to reign on Earth and allowing it to worsen until the second coming.

Anything else is just satanic rhetoric or (satanic) relativistic gobbledigook.
MadPreacher

Post by MadPreacher »

Thor Kaufman wrote: March 30th, 2023, 20:55
all I see is blablablabla
That's a you problem since you ignore the will of the Father as you are commanded by Jesus to follow His Will.
Either you fight for truth and Logos or you don't
I am and you aren't. I'm the one using scripture and you're not. Your house is on the sand.
Either you hate lies and evil and fight them or you fight for Satan.
Then why are you spewing lies? That means you are fighting for Satan. You're projecting your sins onto others.
You cannot serve two masters.
I serve God and the Son. Oh I serve two masters...
If you allow evil to happen when you could fight it is almost as bad or maybe even worse as if you did the deed yourself.
I'm not the one spreading hate which is evil. You're projecting your sins onto someone else and making them a scapegoat for your failures as a human being and a child of God. That's a you problem.

So why are you spreading evil? God says we're to love our neighbors as ourselves. Jesus tells us to love our neighbors as HE loves us. The only one that is doing the hate is you. That means that you're the evildoer.
Anything else is just satanic rhetoric.
So the Bible, which is the Word of God, is Satanic rhetoric now? You can't go anymore evil than that.

I love you Thor and I hope you learn to not hate.
Thor Kaufman
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Thor Kaufman »

Let's keep it simple.

Matthew 8:16
"If anyone causes one of these little ones—those who believe in me—to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea."

Have fun with loving that or allowing people to commit further crimes and murders, you sophist. "Let's just allow demons to run rampant. It's God's will." -t. you
This is not even just libertarianism, which is already Satanism, this is pure lunacy. Other people who clearly do not follow God's law, harm or even kill other humans, just let them run rampant. Clearly this is what God wants.
GhostCow

Post by GhostCow »

The only thing that comes close to being as damaging to this world as the jews is the Christcucks who support them. Bunch of faggots ruining Christianity and giving the rest of us a bad name all while enabling the people who are trying to genocide and enslave us.
Last edited by GhostCow on March 30th, 2023, 21:45, edited 1 time in total.
Thor Kaufman
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Thor Kaufman »

Since you are protestant, JD.
What's your take on the late Martin Luther? Especially when it comes to his takes on the fake Jews.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Lu ... tisemitism

There is a Talmud in EVERY synagogue worldwide btw.

Oh, and this, too, of course. As if more examples were even needed.
Let God sort out all the children and people that got vaxxed. All part of God's plan, right? To maim and destroy his own creation. ;)
Let's just forgive and forget the possibly greatest demonic conspiracy that ever happened on God's Earth or let them force even more of this to happen.

Why not happily accept the Beast System, as well. Clearly God's plan.
Decline

Post by Decline »

MadPreacher wrote: March 30th, 2023, 20:26
Then you are not a child of Christ. You cannot hate anything as you are commanded to love your neighbor as Jesus loves you.
Proclaim, here and now, that Jesus is the Christ and that God has raised him from the dead.
Atlantico
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Atlantico »

MadPreacher wrote: March 30th, 2023, 13:08
Wow I was joking with you and this is what you come back with? Does this mean we're no longer friends?
Of course not, I consider you a friend and a good person! Sometimes friends fight. Then we get over it and hug.

I much prefer to have you as a friend.
MadPreacher

Post by MadPreacher »

Thor Kaufman wrote: March 30th, 2023, 21:13
Matthew 8:16
"If anyone causes one of these little ones—those who believe in me—to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea."
You got the wrong verse since Matthew 8:16 is:

16 When evening came, many who were demon-possessed were brought to him, and he drove out the spirits with a word and healed all the sick. 17 This was to fulfill what was spoken through the prophet Isaiah:

“He took up our infirmities
and bore our diseases.”

What you meant was Matthew 18:6.

Since you took the quote out of context you lost the meaning of the lesson. The full context is as follows:

Matthew 18:1-9

At that time the disciples came to Jesus and asked, “Who, then, is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?”

2 He called a little child to him, and placed the child among them. 3 And he said: “Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. 4 Therefore, whoever takes the lowly position of this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. 5 And whoever welcomes one such child in my name welcomes me.

6 “If anyone causes one of these little ones—those who believe in me—to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea. 7 Woe to the world because of the things that cause people to stumble! Such things must come, but woe to the person through whom they come! 8 If your hand or your foot causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life maimed or crippled than to have two hands or two feet and be thrown into eternal fire. 9 And if your eye causes you to stumble, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life with one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into the fire of hell.

The lesson is that one must become like a child in a change of heart and belief. Those that do are the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. The warning he issued is about leading his followers astray and causing them to stumble into unbelief and Torahlessness will be punished severely.

You can't take one verse out of context to make an invalid point. You should do better.
Thor Kaufman wrote: March 30th, 2023, 21:45
Since you are protestant, JD.
I'm not. I'm a first century Christian which is descended from the original Church of Jerusalem. We didn't protest the heretic Catholics. In fact, the Catholics are a heresy splinter group if you go by the history of the church.
What's your take on the late Martin Luther? Especially when it comes to his takes on the fake Jews.
I have no opinion on him and the fake Jews are Gentiles claiming that God forsake the Jews and gave their birthright to them. Jesus was quite clear on the matter in Revelations. I did give you the history lesson since the Apostle John was a Jew and hated by the heretics lead by Ignatius a Roman Gentile citizen.
There is a Talmud in EVERY synagogue worldwide btw.
Let's see what Jesus had to say on the Talmud shall we?

Matthew 23

Then Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples: 2 “The teachers of the law and the Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat. 3 So you must be careful to do everything they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach. 4 They tie up heavy, cumbersome loads and put them on other people’s shoulders, but they themselves are not willing to lift a finger to move them.

5 “Everything they do is done for people to see: They make their phylacteries[a] wide and the tassels on their garments long; 6 they love the place of honor at banquets and the most important seats in the synagogues; 7 they love to be greeted with respect in the marketplaces and to be called ‘Rabbi’ by others.

8 “But you are not to be called ‘Rabbi,’ for you have one Teacher, and you are all brothers. 9 And do not call anyone on earth ‘father,’ for you have one Father, and he is in heaven. 10 Nor are you to be called instructors, for you have one Instructor, the Messiah. 11 The greatest among you will be your servant. 12 For those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.

Seven Woes on the Teachers of the Law and the Pharisees
13 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You shut the door of the kingdom of heaven in people’s faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to. [14] [ b ]

15 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You travel over land and sea to win a single convert, and when you have succeeded, you make them twice as much a child of hell as you are.

16 “Woe to you, blind guides! You say, ‘If anyone swears by the temple, it means nothing; but anyone who swears by the gold of the temple is bound by that oath.’ 17 You blind fools! Which is greater: the gold, or the temple that makes the gold sacred? 18 You also say, ‘If anyone swears by the altar, it means nothing; but anyone who swears by the gift on the altar is bound by that oath.’ 19 You blind men! Which is greater: the gift, or the altar that makes the gift sacred? 20 Therefore, anyone who swears by the altar swears by it and by everything on it. 21 And anyone who swears by the temple swears by it and by the one who dwells in it. 22 And anyone who swears by heaven swears by God’s throne and by the one who sits on it.

23 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You give a tenth of your spices—mint, dill and cumin. But you have neglected the more important matters of the law—justice, mercy and faithfulness. You should have practiced the latter, without neglecting the former. 24 You blind guides! You strain out a gnat but swallow a camel.

25 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You clean the outside of the cup and dish, but inside they are full of greed and self-indulgence. 26 Blind Pharisee! First clean the inside of the cup and dish, and then the outside also will be clean.

27 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of the bones of the dead and everything unclean. 28 In the same way, on the outside you appear to people as righteous but on the inside you are full of hypocrisy and wickedness.

29 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You build tombs for the prophets and decorate the graves of the righteous. 30 And you say, ‘If we had lived in the days of our ancestors, we would not have taken part with them in shedding the blood of the prophets.’ 31 So you testify against yourselves that you are the descendants of those who murdered the prophets. 32 Go ahead, then, and complete what your ancestors started!

33 “You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell? 34 Therefore I am sending you prophets and sages and teachers. Some of them you will kill and crucify; others you will flog in your synagogues and pursue from town to town. 35 And so upon you will come all the righteous blood that has been shed on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah son of Berekiah, whom you murdered between the temple and the altar. 36 Truly I tell you, all this will come on this generation.

37 “Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were not willing. 38 Look, your house is left to you desolate. 39 For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.’[c]”

Oh he's being literal as the Talmud is several thousand pages long. In his day they were scrolls and weighed several thousand pounds. He was against Oral Law which goes back to 598 BC. His rebuke of the Pharisees is legendary as well as his refutation of the Talmud.

You seem to think that I agree with the Talmud. I don't. I view it as a document into the history of the Jewish people and how they had to cope with losing their temple twice. I stand with Jesus on the matter. Don't you?
Let God sort out all the children and people that got vaxxed. All part of God's plan, right?
If you knew anything about Judaism and its branches (of which Christianity is one) you would know that a boy of 13 and a girl of 12 is accountable to God for their sins. Prior to that they are sinless. They do not know right from wrong and must be taught by their parents. Any child from birth to the above ages automatically go to heaven. Do you find the earth to be somehow better than heaven for them to be at? We all came from heaven and those that follow God and Christ go back home upon our death. I think we should rejoice in the fact that they have attained the greatest in heaven and that they sing to God daily. They know no pain, no fear, or anything that can harm them.

Yes, it's always been God's plan for us to be by his side. He created us to be his companions and to worship him. That's why he sent forth four covenants to bring us back to his side. The first was to Noah as a promise to not destroy humanity for our sins. The second was to Abraham to make the Jewish people a great nation. The third was the handing down of the Torah to Moses and to separate the Jews from the world (Gentiles). The final one was where God died for our sins using a man named Yeshua who was the living body of God. Only through God's sacrifice can we be brought back into a union with him.

Are you going to contradict God and his promises?

All things come from God. We're just custodians of it. Isaiah 45:7 and Job chapter 1 is quite clear on that matter. Maybe you should actually read what God said instead of going I don't hear you! That alone makes you equal to the Pharisees that Jesus fought with. You are a modern day Pharisee.

I'll reiterate what God said himself to Isaiah and had him preach it.

Isaiah 45:7

I form the light and create darkness,
I bring prosperity and create disaster;
I, the Lord, do all these things.

God is quite clear on the matter that everything is done by his will.
Last edited by MadPreacher on March 30th, 2023, 22:50, edited 1 time in total.
MadPreacher

Post by MadPreacher »

Decline wrote: March 30th, 2023, 22:29
Proclaim, here and now, that Jesus is the Christ and that God has raised him from the dead.
I already did, but since you insist.

Yeshua Immanuel is Lord and that God raised him from the dead.

Yeshua Immanuel translated means God is with us for salvation.
Atlantico wrote: March 30th, 2023, 22:43
Of course not, I consider you a friend and a good person! Sometimes friends fight. Then we get over it and hug.

I much prefer to have you as a friend.
I do as well. :)
GhostCow

Post by GhostCow »

Some truth from our fellow free speech enjoying noticers over at talk.lol

Full thread for anyone interested https://www.talk.lol/viewpost?postid=64250314b153a
MadPreacher

Post by MadPreacher »

GhostCow wrote: March 31st, 2023, 01:06
Some truth from our fellow free speech enjoying noticers over at talk.lol

Full thread for anyone interested https://www.talk.lol/viewpost?postid=64250314b153a
One of the few times I'll reply to humiliate you.

Luke 22:36 says the following:

36 He said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.

It says cloak which is the outer garment. You had the under tunic which is the same as our long shirt. The cloak was an open in the front outer robe.

Thus, the author is a moron in this regard. Nobody was naked since being naked is a sin, especially as a Jew like Jesus and his disciples were.

Visual representation for the retarded and pagan Satanists hiding as wolves in sheep's clothing aka Catholics.

You do understand that Jesus is the King of the Jews as he comes from the line of David and Aaron. So not only is he the high king, but he's also the high priest. He's so Jewish that he worshipped in the temple and preached there as well.

It's hilarious that pagan Satanists like you spread so much hatred in violation of the Word of God that I laugh at your mockery of all that is holy. You are the swine from Matthew 7:6. You defile all that is holy and work contrary to what God commanded.

Yes, Jesus did say that he didn't come to bring peace, but the sword. The context of it is that you are to put Jesus/God first and people will turn on you that you have to protect yourself. If you don't then you're not worthy of salvation.

He also stated that you should arm yourself to protect others. Another one is about turning the other cheek which meant under Roman law that a Jew was a second class citizen. They weren't equal under the law. Thus, a Roman citizen could discipline a Jew by smacking their cheek. By turning the other cheek you are forcing the Roman citizen to hit the lower class Jew again. The final blow would have to be to the mouth which makes the Jew equal to the Roman citizen under Roman law.

Run along child of Satan. I'm busy laughing at your ignorance.