We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

The JEW thread.

Do you have a dumb political opinion? Do you want other people to know about your dumb political opinion? Look no further!
Atlantico
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Atlantico »

Thor Kaufman wrote: April 13th, 2023, 04:48
Martin Luther wanted to reform because of the Jesuits that subverted the Catholic Church
That's literal protestard cope/propaganda
madbringer
Turtle
Turtle

Post by madbringer »

MadPreacher wrote: April 13th, 2023, 20:15
Emphyrio wrote: April 13th, 2023, 19:58
You're a touchy guy. I have only tried to get clarity on your views.
If you wanted clarity then you should have asked me to clarify not assume my position like you did. I'm also not touchy. I'm just straight to the point with no bullshit.
I don't know what "a whole Bible type of guy" means.
It means that I use the entire scripture as is with no interpretation or spin. It says what it says.
Are there any theologians who have informed your understanding
Top three are my paternal grandpa who was a lay minister, Brother Allen who was my grandpa's best friend and family friend of over 50 years plus the family minister of the family church, and my dad's brother who was a minister.

I was raised in the United Pentecostal Church and started reading the Bible when I was 5. I don't agree with the UPC when it comes to adhering to the heretic Gentile early church fathers.
is your scriptural view entirely based on your own reading?
My view of scripture is based entirely upon the reading of the Word as written. I use a parallel bible that is NIV (1984) and Complete Jewish Bible. This way I get the full understanding of the Word from the Jewish and Gentile viewpoint. I also incorporate historical data as it relates to the events described in the Bible like how the Church of Jerusalem and the split with Ignatius the heretic bishop of Antioch's actions with the 6 other Gentile churches mentioned in Revelations.

The Bible is just as much of a historical document as it is one of spiritual guidance. If you read Jesus's letters to the 7 Gentile Churches without knowing the understanding of the split then you are ignorant of the full meaning of those letters in Revelation. As such, the history of the world affects the understanding of what is recorded in the Word and you need both to understand the full teaching.

I've spent most of my life doing nothing but historical research. It's my jam. My two major disciplines are American History 1600-1870-ish and Biblical History. You can thank my Vietnam combat veteran dad for getting me into history. Because he never talked about his experiences I read everything I could that was published about Vietnam from when I was 12 till I was 18. I moved into early American history because I love the Declaration of Independence and the other founding documents.
Maybe u should move onto why the Bible was codified coz u sound like a lunatic saying its a document of spiritual guidance.

It is the word of God.

Hey, can u say Jesus Christ is your lord and saviour?
MadPreacher

Post by MadPreacher »

madbringer wrote: April 13th, 2023, 21:00
Maybe u should move onto why the Bible was codified coz u sound like a lunatic saying its a document of spiritual guidance.
I don't have to explain the obvious. The only people that are lunatics are ones that fail to adhere to the Word of God.
MadPreacher wrote: March 30th, 2023, 22:48

I already did, but since you insist.

Yeshua Immanuel is Lord and that God raised him from the dead.

Yeshua Immanuel translated means God is with us for salvation.
Have you been paying attention?
madbringer
Turtle
Turtle

Post by madbringer »

MadPreacher wrote: April 13th, 2023, 21:09
I don't have to explain the obvious. The only people that are lunatics are ones that fail to adhere to the Word of God.

Try again.
MadPreacher

Post by MadPreacher »

madbringer wrote: April 13th, 2023, 21:11

Try again.
Yeshua Immanuel is Jewish not Greek. Thus, I rendered his name correctly. It's you that is calling him the wrong name.

Now to make you absolute fool I shall give you Matthew 1:21-23 NIV and CJB translations.

CJB
21 She will give birth to a son, and you are to name him Yeshua, [which means ‘Adonai saves,’] because he will save his people from their sins.”

22 All this happened in order to fulfill what Adonai had said through the prophet,

23 “The virgin will conceive and bear a son,
and they will call him ‘Immanu El.”[a]

(The name means, “God is with us.”)

NIV

21 She will give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus,[f] because he will save his people from their sins.”

22 All this took place to fulfill what the Lord had said through the prophet: 23 “The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel”[g] (which means “God with us”).

f: Matthew 1:21 Jesus is the Greek form of Joshua, which means the Lord saves.

Joshua in Hebrew is Yeshua.

Now do you have anything intelligent to add to this conversation? No?
Emphyrio

Post by Emphyrio »

Thank you. My own background is mixed. My father was from a catholic family but he became a charismatic during the revival movement. My mother was the daughter of a Calvinist pastor. I was raised in a conservative presbyterian church. I lasped into atheism as a teenager and returned to calvinism in my late 20's. I also live in a heavily jewish area. So I have been surrounded by all sorts of people during my life, catholics, arminians, calvinists, atheists and jews.

I find theological debates generally frustrating and usually try to avoid them. Firstly, because many very intelligent men who have studied theology all their lives have already debated everything endlessly, and hundreds or thousands of years later there is still no consensus on many issues. Second, it was theological debates that tilted me into atheism and that was a very unhappy time. I have some fear that if I study theology with any passion I will come to heretical conclusions, because it's already happened. Third, passionate theological debate over minor disagreements is a stumbling block, especially now when given the growing threats against Christianity we should try to be more ecumenical.
madbringer
Turtle
Turtle

Post by madbringer »

MadPreacher wrote: April 13th, 2023, 21:16
madbringer wrote: April 13th, 2023, 21:11

Try again.
Yeshua Immanuel is Jewish not Greek. Thus, I rendered his name correctly. It's you that is calling him the wrong name.

Now to make you absolute fool I shall give you Matthew 1:21-23 NIV and CJB translations.

CJB
21 She will give birth to a son, and you are to name him Yeshua, [which means ‘Adonai saves,’] because he will save his people from their sins.”

22 All this happened in order to fulfill what Adonai had said through the prophet,

23 “The virgin will conceive and bear a son,
and they will call him ‘Immanu El.”[a]

(The name means, “God is with us.”)

NIV

21 She will give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus,[f] because he will save his people from their sins.”

22 All this took place to fulfill what the Lord had said through the prophet: 23 “The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel”[g] (which means “God with us”).

f: Matthew 1:21 Jesus is the Greek form of Joshua, which means the Lord saves.

Joshua in Hebrew is Yeshua.

Now do you have anything intelligent to add to this conversation? No?
It is just seven words. What's the problem, big guy?
madbringer
Turtle
Turtle

Post by madbringer »

Emphyrio wrote: April 13th, 2023, 21:17
Thank you. My own background is mixed. My father was from a catholic family but he became a charismatic during the revival movement. My mother was the daughter of a Calvinist pastor. I was raised in a conservative presbyterian church. I lasped into atheism as a teenager and returned to calvinism in my late 20's. I also live in a heavily jewish area. So I have been surrounded by all sorts of people during my life, catholics, arminians, calvinists, atheists and jews.

I find theological debates generally frustrating and usually try to avoid them. Firstly, because many very intelligent men who have studied theology all their lives have already debated everything endlessly, and hundreds or thousands of years later there is still no consensus on many issues. Second, it was theological debates that tilted me into atheism and that was a very unhappy time. I have some fear that if I study theology with any passion I will come to heretical conclusions, because it's already happened. Third, passionate theological debate over minor disagreements is a stumbling block, especially now when given the growing threats against Christianity we should try to be more ecumenical.
You're arguing with a jew, that's the problem

Note how he avoids saying Jesus' name and strawmans u
MadPreacher

Post by MadPreacher »

Emphyrio wrote: April 13th, 2023, 21:17

Thank you for the background. I went deist for awhile, but I never wavered in my faith.

I don't debate theology. I just point out what the scripture says as God is the final authority. If you don't like it then it's something you need to take up with God. I'm just the messenger.

I took the vow of the Nazirite from Numbers chapter 6. My vow is to never teach a manmade doctrine. That's why I refer to scripture alone and the history of the world.

Since the third temple doesn't exist, my vow is for a lifetime. You should read what restrictions I have to live under to get the idea of the commitment I made when I took the vow. Even practicing Jews are impressed that I, a Gentile, are adhering to the vow mandated by God to Moses.

Jesus told us to separate the wheat from the chaff. If we can't eject the heretics from the Body of Christ then we do not deserve to be in that Body. That's why in Matthew 7:21-23 that Jesus will reject those that claim to know him because they operated under Torahlessness. When Jesus states that he didn't abolish the Torah or the Prophets (Ketuvim) that should clue you in that almost all of Gentile Christianity is not adhering to the Word of God. They are the ones that Jesus won't recognize.

As I said that I speak only what the Word says. If there's a problem with how you receive it that is between you and God. I am merely a messenger like the apostles and John the Baptist.
MadPreacher

Post by MadPreacher »

madbringer wrote: April 13th, 2023, 21:23
I'm not a Jew by birth. I'm a Gentile. My genealogy has me being English, French, Cherokee, and German.

I am a Jew by adoption as per Romans 11:11-24

11 Again I ask: Did they stumble so as to fall beyond recovery? Not at all! Rather, because of their transgression, salvation has come to the Gentiles to make Israel envious. 12 But if their transgression means riches for the world, and their loss means riches for the Gentiles, how much greater riches will their full inclusion bring!

13 I am talking to you Gentiles. Inasmuch as I am the apostle to the Gentiles, I take pride in my ministry 14 in the hope that I may somehow arouse my own people to envy and save some of them. 15 For if their rejection brought reconciliation to the world, what will their acceptance be but life from the dead? 16 If the part of the dough offered as firstfruits is holy, then the whole batch is holy; if the root is holy, so are the branches.

17 If some of the branches have been broken off, and you, though a wild olive shoot, have been grafted in among the others and now share in the nourishing sap from the olive root, 18 do not consider yourself to be superior to those other branches. If you do, consider this: You do not support the root, but the root supports you. 19 You will say then, “Branches were broken off so that I could be grafted in.” 20 Granted. But they were broken off because of unbelief, and you stand by faith. Do not be arrogant, but tremble. 21 For if God did not spare the natural branches, he will not spare you either.

22 Consider therefore the kindness and sternness of God: sternness to those who fell, but kindness to you, provided that you continue in his kindness. Otherwise, you also will be cut off. 23 And if they do not persist in unbelief, they will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again. 24 After all, if you were cut out of an olive tree that is wild by nature, and contrary to nature were grafted into a cultivated olive tree, how much more readily will these, the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree!
Note how it's you that is refusing to say Yeshua Immanuel's name and strawmans a person. I cited scripture and you didn't. You lose as you reject God as God is the Word.
madbringer
Turtle
Turtle

Post by madbringer »

MadPreacher wrote: April 13th, 2023, 21:30
I'm not a Jew. I'm a Gentile. My genealogy has me being English, French, Cherokee, and German.
Note how it's you that is refusing to say Yeshua Immanuel's name and strawmans a person. I cited scripture and you didn't. You lose as you reject God as God is the Word.
Just say "Jesus Christ is my lord and saviour". I will apologize and this argument will be over.
MadPreacher

Post by MadPreacher »

madbringer wrote: April 13th, 2023, 21:32
I'm not a Jew. I'm a Gentile. My genealogy has me being English, French, Cherokee, and German.
Just say "Jesus Christ is my lord and saviour". I will apologize and this argument will be over.
His name is Yeshua Immanuel as mandated by God. You can leave now child.
Emphyrio

Post by Emphyrio »

I don't think so. My charismatic father says the same kind of stuff Dixon is saying. There seems to be a common thing in charismatic evangelical circles where jews are considered basically almost-Christians. And when a Jew converts they basically become some kind of super-saiyan Christian who are superior to gentile Christians. My dad prays in hebrew and refers to God and Jesus in jewish terms as Dixon is doing and he even has some kind of hebrew magic charm nailed to his front door.

When I was growing up my dad always told us that our great-grandfather was Jewish and he was very proud of that. Indeed our great-grandfather was a short ugly polish man who owned a savings and loan, and had a jewish name, but he was not jewish. My dad was extremely disappointed when I got a DNA test and it showed zero Ashkenazi ancestry.
madbringer
Turtle
Turtle

Post by madbringer »

MadPreacher wrote: April 13th, 2023, 21:36
madbringer wrote: April 13th, 2023, 21:32

His name is Yeshua Immanuel as mandated by God. You can leave now child.
You could just completely own me by saying it. Instead you prove my point. Thanks.
madbringer
Turtle
Turtle

Post by madbringer »

Emphyrio wrote: April 13th, 2023, 21:36
I don't think so. My charismatic father says the same kind of stuff Dixon is saying. There seems to be a common thing in charismatic evangelical circles where jews are considered basically almost-Christians. And when a Jew converts they basically become some kind of super-saiyan Christian who are superior to gentile Christians. My dad prays in hebrew and refers to God and Jesus in jewish terms as Dixon is doing and he even has some kind of hebrew magic charm nailed to his front door.

When I was growing up my dad always told us that our great-grandfather was Jewish and he was very proud of that. Indeed our great-grandfather was a short ugly polish man who owned a savings and loan, and had a jewish name, but he was not jewish. My dad was extremely disappointed when I got a DNA test and it showed zero Ashkenazi ancestry.
The guy ur arguing with in this thread is 100% jew, trust me.
MadPreacher

Post by MadPreacher »

Emphyrio wrote: April 13th, 2023, 21:36

I'm not a Charismatic Christian either. I also don't believe any of what your dad believes.

You have Jews that live under Torah Talmud and Torah Moshe combined (Orthodox and others), Torah Moshe only (Karaite), and you have Messianic Jews that believe in Yeshua as the messiah. Just like you have Gentiles that live under the Laws of Noah, Pagans, and Christians. All will be judged according to the laws they live under. God said that. If you can't handle that then I don't know what to tell you.

I didn't realize stating the fact that Yeshua was Jewish and using his given name being a sin against God. Care to point that out to me in scripture?
MadPreacher

Post by MadPreacher »

madbringer wrote: April 13th, 2023, 21:38
You could just completely own me by saying it. Instead you prove my point. Thanks.
I already owned you when I cited Matthew 1:21-23 showing the name of Yeshua. It's not my fault you're a retarded sinner that hates Yeshua for being a Jew.
madbringer wrote: April 13th, 2023, 21:39
I'm not Jewish in the slightest. Beside hating Jews or anyone is a sin and violates Yeshua's/God's commandments to love your neighbor. I win. You lose. Get on your knees and pray for forgiveness. Nobody that hates the Jews will ever see heaven.

Genesis 12:1-3

The Lord had said to Abram, “Go from your country, your people and your father’s household to the land I will show you.

2 “I will make you into a great nation,
and I will bless you;
I will make your name great,
and you will be a blessing.[a]
3 I will bless those who bless you,
and whoever curses you I will curse;
and all peoples on earth
will be blessed through you.”

You curse the Jews. As such Yahweh curses you.
madbringer
Turtle
Turtle

Post by madbringer »

MadPreacher wrote: April 13th, 2023, 21:44
madbringer wrote: April 13th, 2023, 21:38
I already owned you when I cited Matthew 1:21-23 showing the name of Yeshua. It's not my fault you're a retarded sinner that hates Yeshua for being a Jew.
madbringer wrote: April 13th, 2023, 21:39
I'm not Jewish in the slightest. Beside hating Jews or anyone is a sin and violates Yeshua's/God's commandments to love your neighbor. I win. You lose. Get on your knees and pray for forgiveness. Nobody that hates the Jews will ever see heaven.

Genesis 12:1-3

The Lord had said to Abram, “Go from your country, your people and your father’s household to the land I will show you.

2 “I will make you into a great nation,
and I will bless you;
I will make your name great,
and you will be a blessing.[a]
3 I will bless those who bless you,
and whoever curses you I will curse;
and all peoples on earth
will be blessed through you.”

You curse the Jews. As such Yahweh curses you.
Fuck off, kike.
MadPreacher

Post by MadPreacher »

madbringer wrote: April 13th, 2023, 21:46
Fuck off, kike.
Mark 12:28-31

28 One of the teachers of the law came and heard them debating. Noticing that Jesus had given them a good answer, he asked him, “Of all the commandments, which is the most important?”

29 “The most important one,” answered Jesus, “is this: ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one.[e] 30 Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’[f] 31 The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’[g] There is no commandment greater than these.”

Matthew 22:34-40

34 Hearing that Jesus had silenced the Sadducees, the Pharisees got together. 35 One of them, an expert in the law, tested him with this question: 36 “Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?”

37 Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’[c] 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’[d] 40 All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”

Hmm you appear to be failing Yeshua's teaching and God's greatest commandments to love your neighbor as you love yourself and to love God with all that you are. I'd pray for guidance in overcoming your hatred for God's chosen people.
madbringer
Turtle
Turtle

Post by madbringer »

Fuck off kike, and burn in semen.
MadPreacher

Post by MadPreacher »

madbringer wrote: April 13th, 2023, 21:51
God, the Jewish God, loves you and wants you to repent for your sins. He wants you to love your neighbors as you love yourself. He wants you to be saved and join him in heaven. So much so that he sent his only Jewish begotten son to sacrifice his life for your sins.
Last edited by MadPreacher on April 13th, 2023, 21:54, edited 1 time in total.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

Thor Kaufman wrote: April 13th, 2023, 17:43
Not to be one of those guys but I'd like a source on that.
Joshua N Haldeman, DC: The Canadian Years, 1926-1950
madbringer
Turtle
Turtle

Post by madbringer »

MadPreacher wrote: April 13th, 2023, 21:53
God, the Jewish God, loves you and wants you to repent for your sins. He wants you to love your neighbors as you love yourself. He wants you to be saved and join him in heaven.
I want a Palestinian to shoot you in the head.
MadPreacher

Post by MadPreacher »

madbringer wrote: April 13th, 2023, 21:54
God, the Jewish God, loves you and wants you to repent for your sins. He wants you to love your neighbors as you love yourself. He wants you to be saved and join him in heaven.
I want a Palestinian to shoot yoy in the head.
Yeshua loves you and him being the Jewish God's only begotten Jewish son died for your sins. That means you're to not hate, but spread love. I love you man.
madbringer
Turtle
Turtle

Post by madbringer »

MadPreacher wrote: April 13th, 2023, 21:55

Yeshua loves you and him being the Jewish God's only begotten Jewish son died for your sins. That means you're to not hate, but spread love. I love you man.
See, there we go.
MadPreacher

Post by MadPreacher »

madbringer wrote: April 13th, 2023, 21:57

See, there we go.
I didn't say the Greek name. His name is Yeshua Immanuel. Repeat it after me and declare that the Son of God is Jewish.
madbringer
Turtle
Turtle

Post by madbringer »

MadPreacher wrote: April 13th, 2023, 22:01
madbringer wrote: April 13th, 2023, 21:57

See, there we go.
I didn't say the Greek name. His name is Yeshua Immanuel. Repeat it after me and declare that the Son of God is Jewish.
Jew.
Emphyrio

Post by Emphyrio »

MadPreacher wrote: April 13th, 2023, 21:41
I'm not a Charismatic Christian either. I also don't believe any of what your dad believes.

You have Jews that live under Torah Talmud and Torah Moshe combined (Orthodox and others), Torah Moshe only (Karaite), and you have Messianic Jews that believe in Yeshua as the messiah. Just like you have Gentiles that live under the Laws of Noah, Pagans, and Christians. All will be judged according to the laws they live under. God said that. If you can't handle that then I don't know what to tell you.

I didn't realize stating the fact that Yeshua was Jewish and using his given name being a sin against God. Care to point that out to me in scripture?
Ok. I can't read your mind, so I will believe you that you don't believe any of what my dad believes. But you are saying some of the exact same things that he does.

I understand that you object to being labelled as either a charismatic or a dispensationalist. Nonetheless, labels are useful. Many people have read scripture and came away with different understandings of it, and everyone believes that his own understanding of scripture is correct, so it is not precise to just say something like "I believe what the Bible says". This description of dispensationalism seems consistent with your stated beliefs: "A true Dispensationalist places emphasis on normative, literal Bible interpretation as used by Christ and the apostles. He takes the covenants of the Bible literally, thus recognizing God’s unique and unified program which includes plans for both Israel and the Gentiles." The rejection of labels is itself a tell for dispensationalist leanings. The term dispensationalist was created by its critics. And you may not be a charismatic yourself, but you told how your teachers were Pentecostals and their Pentecostal influence on you is apparent.

I definitely didn't say that saying Yeshua is a sin. I don't think it is.
madbringer
Turtle
Turtle

Post by madbringer »

Just so everyone understands. Jews cannot say the phrase "Jesus Christ is my lord and saviour". That will lose them their favour with Moloch.
Emphyrio

Post by Emphyrio »

madbringer wrote: April 13th, 2023, 22:08
Just so everyone understands. Jews cannot say the phrase "Jesus Christ is my lord and saviour". That will lose them their favour with Moloch.
Only in english or is saying it in hebrew ok?