We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

The JEW thread.

Do you have a dumb political opinion? Do you want other people to know about your dumb political opinion? Look no further!
Thor Kaufman
Turtle
Turtle

The JEW thread.

Post by Thor Kaufman »

Let's start off with some FACTS.
Last edited by Thor Kaufman on April 2nd, 2023, 02:46, edited 1 time in total.
King Crispy
Impersonator
Impersonator

Post by King Crispy »

shut this down @darkunderlord!
Thor Kaufman
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Thor Kaufman »

Klerik wrote: March 14th, 2023, 17:31
King Crispy wrote: March 14th, 2023, 11:37
shut this down @darkunderlord!
THEODORA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Atlantico
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Atlantico »

There's been many rules to Jews through the years, and I don't know all of them, but one of the newer ones became to be alongside the state of Israel.

Now our local nazis are not going to like this, but it is a rule because it is true: Jews from Israel don't share the same path as Jews from outside Israel. Jews in Israel are still Jews, don't get me wrong, but their paths diverge from the Jews outside Israel.
Thor Kaufman
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Thor Kaufman »

Atlantico wrote: March 15th, 2023, 10:26
There's been many rules to Jews through the years, and I don't know all of them, but one of the newer ones became to be alongside the state of Israel.

Now our local nazis are not going to like this, but it is a rule because it is true: Jews from Israel don't share the same path as Jews from outside Israel. Jews in Israel are still Jews, don't get me wrong, but their paths diverge from the Jews outside Israel.
It's not all Jews but it's Jews every time.
Also, Jews will almost always cover for each other. So fuck them.
WhiteShark
Turtle
Turtle

Post by WhiteShark »

Divergent but equally evil. Also, this only applies to those below the highest echelons. I don't believe there to be any division in the Sanhedrin.
Shillitron
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Shillitron »

@Staff Please close and delete this thread. NOW.

SHUT IT DOWN.
Shillitron
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Shillitron »

I wonder who could be behind this...?? :eyebrows:

Thor Kaufman
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Thor Kaufman »

He did it. He said the thing!
Amazing.
Dead
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Dead »

The "chutzpah" is reaching absurd levels. They're asking for it.
KnightoftheWind

Post by KnightoftheWind »

Thor Kaufman wrote: March 18th, 2023, 08:16

He did it. He said the thing!
Amazing.
The jew need not hide any longer, why should they?. They control every industry and can deplatform and deperson you at the flick of a wrist. After centuries of being exiled by Christian Kings, they can finally sit their vile hides on the throne. Oh, sorry, the "elected official's chair".
Tweed
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Tweed »

2 shekels have been deposited into your account.
Emphyrio

Post by Emphyrio »

Jewish lore is deep and multi-leveled.
somerandomdude

Post by somerandomdude »

The current "jew" occupiers of Israel have no blood ties to the ancient Israelites. Therefore, any claims that God gave them that land are lies. Anyone who knows anything about jews knows that being a jew is more about blood (specifically maternal lineage) than being a people with a shared belief in Judaism.
Atlantico
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Atlantico »

somerandomdude wrote: March 25th, 2023, 23:08
The current "jew" occupiers of Israel have no blood ties to the ancient Israelites. Therefore, any claims that God gave them that land are lies. Anyone who knows anything about jews knows that being a jew is more about blood (specifically maternal lineage) than being a people with a shared belief in Judaism.
Well yes, but that's going farther into esoterica than this topic really needs. "Jews" is shorthand for anyone who identifies as jewish.
Thor Kaufman
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Thor Kaufman »

Atlantico wrote: March 25th, 2023, 23:31
Well yes, but that's going farther into esoterica than this topic really needs. "Jews" is shorthand for anyone who identifies as jewish.
Fair enough. But nothing wrong with going biblical :read: and reminding people that the modern Jews are the fake Jews and not Israelites.
Emphyrio

Post by Emphyrio »

Most jews dont care about that matrilenial lineage thing, and goyim shouldn't either. Their subversive and nepotistic tendencies are inheritable from the male line too.
Acrux
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Acrux »

The greatest trick Talmudites ever pulled was convincing the world that their religion is the same as faith as Old Testament Israelites.
MadPreacher

Post by MadPreacher »

Acrux wrote: March 26th, 2023, 04:59
The greatest trick Talmudites ever pulled was convincing the world that their religion is the same as faith as Old Testament Israelites.
Considering that the Babylonian Talmud's earliest rulings dates from 598 BC, which is Old Testament, I find your comment to be highly amusing. In 598 BC, Babylon conquered Israel and forced the Jews to move to Babylon. This was also the complete destruction of the First Temple which necessitated a change in religious practice that didn't have the sacrificial system as mandated by God. This was done via rulings by rabbis under the supervision of the Exilarch. The Exilarch was the Jewish king in exile and controlled the Jews for the Babylonians, Persians, Greeks, and Muslims.

All of this was recorded in the books of Jeremiah, 2 Chronicles, Ezra, 2 Kings, Daniel, and Lamentations.

Even Jesus and his disciples preached against the Talmud aka Oral Law and that's recorded in the New Testament starting with the Gospels. There is the matter where Jesus flat out states that he's not there to replace the Torah (Law) or Nevi'im(Prophets) in Matthew 5:17.

Enjoy the history lesson. ;)
Atlantico
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Atlantico »

The First Temple was destroyed almost 1500 years before mohammedans and their fake and gay religion ever existed.

I don't mean to pick on you, but mohammedans are a new fake and gay religion.
GhostCow

Post by GhostCow »

MadPreacher wrote: March 26th, 2023, 05:15
Acrux wrote: March 26th, 2023, 04:59
Considering that the Babylonian Talmud's earliest rulings dates from 598 BC, which is Old Testament, I find your comment to be highly amusing. In 598 BC, Babylon conquered Israel and forced the Jews to move to Babylon. This was also the complete destruction of the First Temple which necessitated a change in religious practice that didn't have the sacrificial system as mandated by God. This was done via rulings by rabbis under the supervision of the Exilarch. The Exilarch was the Jewish king in exile and controlled the Jews for the Babylonians, Persians, Greeks, and Muslims.

All of this was recorded in the books of Jeremiah, 2 Chronicles, Ezra, 2 Kings, Daniel, and Lamentations.

Even Jesus and his disciples preached against the Talmud aka Oral Law and that's recorded in the New Testament starting with the Gospels. There is the matter where Jesus flat out states that he's not there to replace the Torah (Law) or Nevi'im(Prophets) in Matthew 5:17.

Enjoy the history lesson. ;)
Here's a history lesson for you bro. Maybe this will make you understand what Jesus meant when he called them "those who say they are Jews yet are not, but are lying". This is made by one of only two jews I can confidently say truly rejected their heritage and became a real Christian. The other is Brother Nathaniel.

MadPreacher

Post by MadPreacher »

Atlantico wrote: March 26th, 2023, 11:57
The First Temple was destroyed almost 1500 years before mohammedans and their fake and gay religion ever existed.

I gave the history of the office of the Exilarch and nothing more. The king in exile went on until the 13th century in the middle east.
MadPreacher

Post by MadPreacher »

GhostCow wrote: March 26th, 2023, 14:54
Maybe this will make you understand what Jesus meant when he called them "those who say they are Jews yet are not, but are lying".
I already told you who those that say they are Jews yet are not. It's the Gentiles that followed Ignatius, the heretic Bishop of Antioch that split the church and stated that the Jews are no longer the chosen people of God in contradiction to Romans 11. He contradicted the apostle Paul, Jesus, and God. He even made himself equal to Jesus and God in his letters.

Those that contradict God, Jesus, and his prophets are false teachers and are to be rejected. You are such a fucking failure at this it's so hilarious. I'm laughing at you and your ignorance you racist retard.
Atlantico
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Atlantico »

MadPreacher wrote: March 26th, 2023, 18:15
Atlantico wrote: March 26th, 2023, 11:57

I gave the history of the office of the Exilarch and nothing more. The king in exile went on until the 13th century in the middle east.
You mentioned muslims.

"The Exilarch was the Jewish king in exile and controlled the Jews for the Babylonians, Persians, Greeks, and Muslims."
MadPreacher

Post by MadPreacher »

Atlantico wrote: March 27th, 2023, 20:46

You mentioned muslims.

"The Exilarch was the Jewish king in exile and controlled the Jews for the Babylonians, Persians, Greeks, and Muslims."
Yes, because the office of Exilarch started under the Babylonians in 598 BC and every time Israel was conquered the office returned for the kings in exile. Notice that I didn't include Rome in the list since Israel did have a king and were still allowed to live in Israel during Roman occupation. All the other conquerors didn't allow the Jews to live in Israel or have a king or both.

Since Muslims were the last ones to conquer Israel, in ancient times, the office of the Exilarch was brought back. The most famous Exilarch was Anan ben David that had defended himself in front of Caliph Al Mansur that they became best friends until Al Mansur died in 775 AD.

The last exilarch with any power was Hezekiah ben David before he was tortured and killed by the Buyid Dynasty in 1040 AD. After that the office was largely forgotten, but traces existed until the 13th century in Spain of all places.

I'm just stating the historical facts.
Atlantico
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Atlantico »

MadPreacher wrote: March 27th, 2023, 21:41
Since Muslims were the last ones to conquer Israel, in ancient times, the office of the Exilarch was brought back.
Muslims did not exist before VII century AD

Muslims are followers of Mohammed, their religion is Islam. There are no Muslims before Mohammed.