We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

The JEW thread.

Do you have a dumb political opinion? Do you want other people to know about your dumb political opinion? Look no further!
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 16th, 2024, 17:01
Anon wrote: March 16th, 2024, 16:59
OnTilt wrote: March 16th, 2024, 16:58

I mean without the Jews interfering with our affairs over here. Obviously Israel being wiped off the map wouldn't fix that, but it would be a blow to global Jewry as a whole.

Also, I'm not convinced that the Jews as we know them are actually descendants of Judah or biblical Israel, but that's a different topic. In recent history they weren't 'from there's until we put them there after WWII
The pernicious, zionist jews are from Khazaria, not from Sem tribe. It's funny that "anti-djoos" want to give khazarians whatever they want in a plate. They are christians who don't mind delivering Jerusalem in a plate to the enemy. Disgusting.
They're almost genetically identical to turks.
This caused a big jewish butthurt a few years back btw
https://www.jta.org/2016/05/03/global/p ... -to-turkey
Anon

Post by Anon »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 16th, 2024, 17:03

The pernicious, zionist jews are from Khazaria, not from Sem tribe. It's funny that "anti-djoos" want to give khazarians whatever they want in a plate. They are christians who don't mind delivering Jerusalem in a plate to the enemy. Disgusting.
Khazarians are turkish ancestors, so yeah.

Fact is they aren't from Israel, and giving Israel region to them in a plate is anti-christian attitude.
OnTilt

Post by OnTilt »

Every few years a new study is done on Jewish ancestry that conflicts with all the others before it. I trust them all about as much as a 23&me.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Anon wrote: March 16th, 2024, 17:06

Fact is they aren't from Israel, and giving Israel region to them in a plate is anti-christian attitude.
And so-called palestinians are just arabs, what's your point?
Ever compared a Samaritan to a Palestinian? They look nothing alike. This is Sofi Tsedaka, an ethnic Samaritan actress
Samaritan men praying

And so forth.
Anon

Post by Anon »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 16th, 2024, 17:10
Anon wrote: March 16th, 2024, 17:06

Ever compared a Samaritan to a Palestinian? They look nothing alike. This is Sofi Tsedaka, an ethnic Samaritan actress
Samaritan men praying

And so forth.
Palestinians never had an issue with allowing christians and even jews to travel and even live in Israel region. Meanwhile jews wants everyone out and full control for them. The distinction is pretty clear if you aren't brainwashed by neocon jewish propaganda.

Ideally Jerusalem administration would've been given autonomous government by the UN or something like this. Anything other than full jew control.
Emphyrio

Post by Emphyrio »

OnTilt wrote: March 16th, 2024, 17:06
Every few years a new study is done on Jewish ancestry that conflicts with all the others before it. I trust them all about as much as a 23&me.
last one i read is that ashkenNAZIs are 50% italian 50% levantine, and we know that the urban population of the roman empire was entirely replaced by levantine immivaders so there you go.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Anon wrote: March 16th, 2024, 17:14
Palestinians never had an issue with allowing christians and even jews to travel and even live in Israel region.
"muh based islamic allies heckin loved us christians, I read it online!"
Imagine willingly selling yourself into slavery to own the jews
Anon

Post by Anon »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 16th, 2024, 17:21
Palestinians never had an issue with allowing christians and even jews to travel and even live in Israel region.
gotta pay me to keep feeding your troll farm m8
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Anon wrote: March 16th, 2024, 17:25
"heh, you don't support the brown people who oppose the jews? You're just a troll"

the only reason brown people hate jews is because they see them as white invaders
Anon

Post by Anon »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 16th, 2024, 17:26
Anon wrote: March 16th, 2024, 17:25

"heh, you don't support the brown people who oppose the jews? You're just a troll"

the only reason brown people hate jews is because they see them as white invaders
Arabs also hate each other, they always have had wars between themselves. I only say don't mess with them and leave them be and they'd go back at killing each other as usual. It's jews who want to destroy the west, and you can bet the result of jews winning as you so much desire is even more brown immigrants to screw the west further, all under jew supervision as your kind allow them to do so.
Last edited by Anon on March 16th, 2024, 17:32, edited 2 times in total.
Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

I think every race, including browns and niggers, hate jews because jews are demonic
Humbaba

Post by Humbaba »

Roosty should stop peddling this lie.
rusty_shackleford wrote: March 16th, 2024, 17:10
But it is heartwarming to see that Roosty has adopted my samaritanposting to own the jews. Samaritans are the real jews btw.

-Humbaba
Ratcatcher
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Ratcatcher »

Emphyrio wrote: March 16th, 2024, 17:17
and we know that the urban population of the roman empire was entirely replaced by levantine immivaders so there you go.
No, it definitely wasn't. Numerous genetic studies show how the genotypes of gens-latina, gens-etrusca and even less common older Empire genotypes, like Phoenician/Samnite are still pretty much present and in line with a very slow genetic replacement. Levantine DNA is not particularly common in modern day Italy so, unless at some point they all packed their stuff and left (after killing or taking with them all the women they apparently raped), that must have been literally a blimp on the radar. It's pretty common to still see people with heavy phenotypical characterization that can be traced back to Etruscan or other specific people, case in point, grey eminence Giulio Andreotti:

You can compare this mf with any ancient Etruscan portrait and I will personally come practice surgery on your eyes if you cannot spot the similarities.

Consider that about 17% of modern day Sicilian People (the one that according to jewllywood are basically Africans) are pure northern genotypes, that is blonde haired, blue eyed and fair skinned. What remains of the ancient Norman conquest of the south and the effect of a few centuries of selective breeding amongst noble families.

Fake edit: this because you specify the 'urban' population of the empire, which was almost entirely living in the peninsula. In case you refer to the later fall of the western Empire, my bad. That was more of a city-state thing tho, not many proper urbes in the Byzantine empire.
Last edited by Ratcatcher on March 17th, 2024, 06:11, edited 2 times in total.
Emphyrio

Post by Emphyrio »

Ratcatcher wrote: March 17th, 2024, 06:10
Emphyrio wrote: March 16th, 2024, 17:17
and we know that the urban population of the roman empire was entirely replaced by levantine immivaders so there you go.
No, it definitely wasn't. Numerous genetic studies show how the genotypes of gens-latina, gens-etrusca and even less common older Empire genotypes, like Phoenician/Samnite are still pretty much present and in line with a very slow genetic replacement. Levantine DNA is not particularly common in modern day Italy so, unless at some point they all packed their stuff and left (after killing or taking with them all the women they apparently raped), that must have been literally a blimp on the radar. It's pretty common to still see people with heavy phenotypical characterization that can be traced back to Etruscan or other specific people, case in point, grey eminence Giulio Andreotti:

You can compare this mf with any ancient Etruscan portrait and I will personally come practice surgery on your eyes if you cannot spot the similarities.

Consider that about 17% of modern day Sicilian People (the one that according to jewllywood are basically Africans) are pure northern genotypes, that is blonde haired, blue eyed and fair skinned. What remains of the ancient Norman conquest of the south and the effect of a few centuries of selective breeding amongst noble families.

Fake edit: this because you specify the 'urban' population of the empire, which was almost entirely living in the peninsula. In case you refer to the later fall of the western Empire, my bad. That was more of a city-state thing tho, not many proper urbes in the Byzantine empire.
it was a study on dna samples from the imperial roman era, they were mostly levantines. I saw the study posted on xitter on march 10th and now I can't find it again. And yes they died out the rural population of actual latins replaced them again.

There are imperial roman sources complaining about all the syrians:

I found this while trying to find the study but can't find its provenance
Last edited by Emphyrio on March 17th, 2024, 12:21, edited 2 times in total.
ArcaneLurker

Post by ArcaneLurker »

Yiddish has also been traced back to Turkey, a Merchant language from the Silk Road.
Emphyrio

Post by Emphyrio »

Last edited by Emphyrio on March 17th, 2024, 12:30, edited 1 time in total.
Rand

Post by Rand »

Irenaeus wrote: March 16th, 2024, 18:06

I think every race, including browns and niggers, hate jews because jews are demonic
Fucking Indians LOVE them for some reason.
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

People should start suing in mass all these companies. Many of them don't hide that they are being racist, should be an easy win just like the Vaccine shot issue was. It took about a year or so, but I think all of the cases went in the favor of those who refused.
Kalarion
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Kalarion »

Xenich wrote: March 18th, 2024, 01:26
People should start suing in mass all these companies. Many of them don't hide that they are being racist, should be an easy win just like the Vaccine shot issue was. It took about a year or so, but I think all of the cases went in the favor of those who refused.
What? That wouldn't work. Racial preference in hiring practices has been enshrined in legal precedent since Duke Power.
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

Kalarion wrote: March 18th, 2024, 01:43
Xenich wrote: March 18th, 2024, 01:26
What? That wouldn't work. Racial preference in hiring practices has been enshrined in legal precedent since Duke Power.
I believe that case specifically referred aptitude tests and their conditional requirements concerning job placement, not blatant discriminations practices like companies bragging and openly declaring they are hiring less white people and more POC's, just because. Those are the cases where it is hard to deny the practice isn't blatantly racists. Even that decision required plaintiffs with the burden of proof, requiring that they show specific business practices and their impact. This could easily be done in these modern occurrences.
Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

Rand wrote: March 18th, 2024, 00:35

They aspire to imitate them, indians have no morals. They will say anything to flatter who they think can give them opportunities to cheat and scam, in this case the jew. In the end, indians are too retarded to copy the jew book of tricks (Talmud).
A Chinese opium den

Post by A Chinese opium den »

Rand wrote: March 18th, 2024, 00:35

Jews are from India :Inspector:
Segata Sanshiro
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Segata Sanshiro »

Finally, this minority that was very underrepresented in Hollywood will get some deserved representation!

It was at that meeting officially establishing the LGBTQ+ unit that member Stuart Acher first thought of doing the same for Jewish directors. “Everyone was cheering, and one member said, ‘Now all minorities are represented,’ and I couldn’t help but to feel, What about the Jews? There is no organized voice for us at the guild,” he tells The Hollywood Reporter.

As a first step, the guild is now working to update its system to allow members to self-identify as ethnically Jewish on their profiles, an option that will be available starting this spring. The move is significant not only because it will help the DGA collect data on employment of Jewish directors and pass along announcements about the committee to those interested in receiving them but also given the fraught history some Jews have with disclosing their identity, Acher says.

“Jews carry a lot of generational trauma and we have been engrained never to self-identify,” he explains. “We’re in uncharted territory where Jews have to be taught to be loud and proud.”
And with this, whitey is not allowed in Hollyjew anymore.
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

Red Cross audit records show total 282,077 registered deaths of all internees in all German Concentration Camps from all causes. (also makes no mention of gas chambers or the other various "claims" made).

Yeah, 6 million, umm... sure, right!
Last edited by Xenich on March 19th, 2024, 21:49, edited 1 time in total.