We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

The JEW thread.

Do you have a dumb political opinion? Do you want other people to know about your dumb political opinion? Look no further!
Thor Kaufman
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Thor Kaufman »

Who, me? lol

Or the idiots who still worship this disgusting jabs pushing shabbos?
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

He is such a dumb fuck.

Yeah, the Night of Glass where the people had enough of the Bolsheviks murdering the Hitler youth, attacking people, burning down any opposition, drowning the people in debt with usury, and polluting society with sexual deviancy was the same as a psyop ran by the government to murder and setup the people to a narrative of a coup they actually committed.

It is about as stupid as his telling working people to take some time off during Covid and relax in a hot tub. He is so disconnected from the people it is retarded.

Straight projection propaganda.
GhostCow

Post by GhostCow »

THE GOLDEN AGE OF AMERICAN JEWS IS ENDING [110 INCOMING]
https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/ar ... ty/677469/
Last edited by GhostCow on March 5th, 2024, 23:40, edited 1 time in total.
Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

GhostCow wrote: March 5th, 2024, 23:39
THE GOLDEN AGE OF AMERICAN JEWS IS ENDING [110 INCOMING]
https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/ar ... ty/677469/
Hilarious image.

LMAO at The Fonz next to generic jewish feminists.

Title had me all :bounce:
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

Atlantico wrote: March 27th, 2023, 23:48
MadPreacher wrote: March 27th, 2023, 21:41
Since Muslims were the last ones to conquer Israel, in ancient times, the office of the Exilarch was brought back.
Muslims did not exist before VII century AD

Muslims are followers of Mohammed, their religion is Islam. There are no Muslims before Mohammed.
He is also mixing up tribes. I think he is trying to suggest Judah, Israel was conquered by the Assyrians before Judah was conquered by the Babylonians.

edit: disregard, somehow clicked on an older post.
Last edited by Xenich on March 6th, 2024, 02:46, edited 1 time in total.
Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

Irenaeus wrote: February 28th, 2024, 00:51
Remember this guy? I still have a couple memes of him

I had already forgotten about this guy until I saw this meme (and boobs)

Rand

Post by Rand »

Lol, no. That's just anti-American trolling/troublemaking.
They're super progressive and put literally NO meat products in their HDRs (Humanitarian Daily Rations) at all.
It's all beans and rice and peanut butter and fruit and such.

Anyway, who gives a fuck? Your god is silly and fake. Eat the fucking pig meat, savages.
Last edited by Rand on March 10th, 2024, 09:45, edited 1 time in total.
SoLong

Post by SoLong »

Rand wrote: March 10th, 2024, 09:44
They're super progressive and put literally NO meat products in their HDRs (Humanitarian Daily Rations) at all.

Anyway, who gives a fuck? Your god is silly and fake. Eat the fucking pig meat, savages.
Remember that the Palestinians losing means the Israelis win. The Palestinians winning wouldn't make the muslim world stronger by very much. But losing Israel would be heavy blow to the "chosen tribe".
Rand

Post by Rand »

SoLong wrote: March 10th, 2024, 16:01

Remember that the Palestinians losing means the Israelis win. The Palestinians winning wouldn't make the muslim world stronger by very much. But losing Israel would be heavy blow to the "chosen tribe".
They can eat pig meat, too. Fucking weirdos.
Dead
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Dead »

President Biden: "I told him, Bibi, and don't repeat this, but you and I are going to have a ‘come to Jesus’ meeting."
Thor Kaufman
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Thor Kaufman »

Last edited by Thor Kaufman on March 13th, 2024, 14:48, edited 1 time in total.
somerandomdude

Post by somerandomdude »

Everywhere you look, even in a pile of shit like Haiti, you will find a jewish gangster like Gilbert Bigio calling the shots.
Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

Great find! Hadn't seen this before. What else are the JEWS hiding from us? The 20th century was built on lies :mad:
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

Thor Kaufman
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Thor Kaufman »

rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

I want them both to lose.
Breathe

Post by Breathe »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 16th, 2024, 15:01

Obviously we all want Shitzrael to disappear, but less brown people the better.
Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

Breathe wrote: March 16th, 2024, 15:17
rusty_shackleford wrote: March 16th, 2024, 15:01

Obviously we all want Shitzrael to disappear, but less brown people the better.
Agree, hope Israel genocides Bangladesh or Pakistan next.
OnTilt

Post by OnTilt »

I don't really care what brown people do on the other side of the planet. I don't hate them or anything, they just need to stay 'over there'. Without Jews interfering, they would mostly be doing that. Israel losing means less brown people here, and less Jews. Win-win.
Anon

Post by Anon »

OnTilt wrote: March 16th, 2024, 16:48
I don't really care what brown people do on the other side of the planet. I don't hate them or anything, they just need to stay 'over there'. Without Jews interfering, they would mostly be doing that. Israel losing means less brown people here, and less Jews. Win-win.
Exactly. Putting enemies that are clearly dangerous in different levels at the same level is a mark of lower intellect. It's obvious that without Israel and western interference, the Middle East would be a more peaceful place and the arabs would remain in their own lands, stop hating the west, and go back to killing each other themselves as historically usual. And it's clear that jews are a bigger problem for western welfare than brown immigrants. Immigrants are only a sympton, not the problem per se.
Last edited by Anon on March 16th, 2024, 16:52, edited 1 time in total.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

"jews interfering"
that's literally where they're from
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

Jews should be sent to work camps.
Gregz
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Gregz »

rusty_shackleford wrote: March 16th, 2024, 16:53
"jews interfering"
Jews are from hell, and they have no loyalty to anything other than themselves.
OnTilt

Post by OnTilt »

"jews interfering"
I mean without the Jews interfering with our affairs over here. Obviously Israel being wiped off the map wouldn't fix that, but it would be a blow to global Jewry as a whole.

They weren't 'from there' until we put them there after WWII. Also, I'm not convinced that the Jews as we know them are actually descendants of Judah or biblical Israel. That's a different topic though.
Last edited by OnTilt on March 16th, 2024, 16:59, edited 1 time in total.
Anon

Post by Anon »

OnTilt wrote: March 16th, 2024, 16:58
"jews interfering"
I mean without the Jews interfering with our affairs over here. Obviously Israel being wiped off the map wouldn't fix that, but it would be a blow to global Jewry as a whole.

Also, I'm not convinced that the Jews as we know them are actually descendants of Judah or biblical Israel, but that's a different topic. In recent history they weren't 'from there's until we put them there after WWII
The pernicious, zionist jews are from Khazaria, not from Sem tribe. It's funny that "anti-djoos" want to give khazarians whatever they want in a plate. They are christians who don't mind delivering Jerusalem in a plate to the enemy. Disgusting.
Last edited by Anon on March 16th, 2024, 17:01, edited 1 time in total.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Anon wrote: March 16th, 2024, 16:59
OnTilt wrote: March 16th, 2024, 16:58

"jews interfering"

Also, I'm not convinced that the Jews as we know them are actually descendants of Judah or biblical Israel, but that's a different topic. In recent history they weren't 'from there's until we put them there after WWII
The pernicious, zionist jews are from Khazaria, not from Sem tribe. It's funny that "anti-djoos" want to give khazarians whatever they want in a plate. They are christians who don't mind delivering Jerusalem in a plate to the enemy. Disgusting.
They're almost genetically identical to turks.