We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Master Chris Avellone Thread

For discussing role-playing video games, you know, the ones with combat.
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

rusty_shackleford wrote: February 26th, 2024, 22:29
The_Mask wrote: February 26th, 2024, 22:11
A conversation MCA had on a very tiny thing. Timestamped, for your viewing pleasure:

Does anyone happen to know how to bypass the 'playback on other websites has been disabled' bullshit by chance?
Not that I could find. Looks like the maker has to click on embedding in the studio in order for it to be allowed.
Humbaba

Post by Humbaba »

Roguey wrote: March 16th, 2024, 11:20
Sort of happened already
Absolutely nothing happened, this is an unsubstantiated rumor that two disgraced has-beens maybe have been talking about something we know nothing about and with absolutely no funding or studio backing them whatsoever.

Why does Avvy even have a thread? Ever since he beat the straight male allegations, he's been more irrelevant than ever.

-Humbaba
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Humbaba wrote: March 17th, 2024, 14:10
Why does Avvy even have a thread? Ever since he beat the straight male allegations, he's been more irrelevant than ever.
You mean you're not excited to see a 52 year old man's take on some d-tier marvel character's costume?
Roguey
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Roguey »

Absolutely nothing happened, this is an unsubstantiated rumor that two disgraced has-beens maybe have been talking about something we know nothing about and with absolutely no funding or studio backing them whatsoever.
Kurvitz is being funded by the Chinese.
Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

Vergil wrote: March 17th, 2024, 15:17
You mean you're not excited to see a 52 year old man's take on some d-tier marvel character's costume?
I'm more excited about that than hearing from subhumans like Humbaba or Roguey.
Roguey
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Roguey »

Naturally I looked up where this place was. Raekoja plats 15, 10146 Tallinn, Estonia. Kurvitz collaboration confirmed. :Inspector:
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

He should finally snap and shoot up the obsidian offices (satire).
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

he lore in this series is a hot mess #FalloutOnPrime
I may need to do a separate review just for that, it's really ramping up into a mushroom cloud
Anon

Post by Anon »

Worth taking this in consideration btw:

Last edited by Anon on April 26th, 2024, 04:22, edited 1 time in total.
Shillitron
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Shillitron »

The_Mask wrote: Yesterday, 04:15

I may need to do a separate review just for that, it's really ramping up into a mushroom cloud
b-b-b-but washed up tim cain - who hasn't made a good game in 20 years said it was poggers when he attended the after party and got to enjoy being famous and popular again.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

Shillitron wrote: Yesterday, 04:44

b-b-b-but washed up tim cain - who hasn't made a good game in 20 years said it was poggers when he attended the after party and got to enjoy being famous and popular again.
*comes out of the closet*
*never makes a single good thing for the rest of his life*
what did the gay man mean by this?
Acrux
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Acrux »

We're back
It's over
We're so back
It's over, bros
We're back

Guess what's next in this MCA soap opera. :sad:
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Acrux wrote: Yesterday, 07:24

We're back
It's over
We're so back
It's over, bros
We're back

We're so back
Faceless_Sentinel

Post by Faceless_Sentinel »

rusty_shackleford wrote: Yesterday, 07:26
We're back
It's over
We're so back
It's over, bros
We're back

We're so back
What is this all means?
Last edited by Faceless_Sentinel on April 26th, 2024, 08:44, edited 1 time in total.
gerey
Turtle
Turtle

Post by gerey »

Faceless_Sentinel wrote: Yesterday, 08:43
What is this all means?
It means Avellone's tale of metaphysical/legal/factual cuckolding continues.
wndrbr
Turtle
Turtle

Post by wndrbr »

rusty_shackleford wrote: Yesterday, 07:26
We're back
It's over
We're so back
It's over, bros
We're back

We're so back
What is this all means?
Chris Avellone used to write chud (i.e. normal) games back in the late 90s and early 00s, he even used to post on chud sites years ago. Then he burnt out, was fired from Obsidian, and became a fat balding alcoholic. Then he was downgraded from being a world-famous videogame writer to being a walking kickstarter stretchgoal. Then he became a cuck and apologized before SJWs after they found out he was involved in the development of chud games. Then he was cancelled after two thots accused him of rape. Then he went radio-silent for more than a year. Then he suddenly came back swinging. Then his lawsuit got stuck. Then he nearly lost a surefire case to some gay lawyer literally named Avocado who was working pro-bono. Then he cucked out and accepted a settle, essentially leaving those thots go unpunished. So now he's an unemployable depressed full time twitter poster who probably spent all his savings on lawsuits.

It's a real roller-coaster with this guy.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

wndrbr wrote: Yesterday, 09:13
Then he cucked out and accepted a settle
Nearly all(>90%) civil lawsuits in USA end in settlement. He got what he wanted from them.
wndrbr
Turtle
Turtle

Post by wndrbr »

He should've proceeded with his case and utterly demolished those women, forcing them to publicly apologize, retract their statements, and pay him so much money they'd have to live on the streets and prostitute themselves to greasy strangers. He should've also demanded that ratface Jason Schreier to take down his Bloomberg article and write an apology (it's still up afaik). He should've done that to create a legal precedent for other fellow rapists in the industry to fall back onto.

Accepting a settle was a CUCK move.
Last edited by wndrbr on April 26th, 2024, 09:32, edited 1 time in total.
Faceless_Sentinel

Damn, I thought Chris Avellon is last good(non woke) writer in the game industry.
gerey
Turtle
Turtle

Post by gerey »

rusty_shackleford wrote: Yesterday, 09:23
He got what he wanted from them.
Meanwhile Upset Pedro lawyered up at the first sign of thottery, took the whore to court and made her rescind her statement.

If the butthurt spic can handle the situation better that you do, it's time to take a good, hard look at where you're at in life.
Faceless_Sentinel wrote: Yesterday, 10:57
Damn, I thought Chris Avellon is last good(non woke) writer in the game industry.
He's never going to work in the industry again. He's an untouchable, yet he still sucks the cocks of everyone that stabbed him in the back.
Last edited by gerey on April 26th, 2024, 11:33, edited 1 time in total.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

gerey wrote: Yesterday, 11:32
and made her rescind her statement.
That's exactly what Avellone got too tho
Shillitron
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Shillitron »

Faceless_Sentinel wrote: Yesterday, 10:57
He was whining on Codex about how Sawyers rape quest in New Vegas was disgusting and sexist months before his Erotic Roleplay texts were leaked by the thots.
Don't meet your heroes especially if they willingly live in California - massive red flag.
Last edited by Shillitron on April 26th, 2024, 11:49, edited 1 time in total.
Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

He's a very good writer, just has the California thing too much. I'm sure he learned some lessons from the whole SJW/MeToo fracas he was involved in.
Shillitron
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Shillitron »

Irenaeus wrote: Yesterday, 12:03
He's a very good writer, just has the California thing too much. I'm sure he learned some lessons from the whole SJW/MeToo fracas he was involved in.
That's yet to be determined.
Faceless_Sentinel

Shillitron wrote: Yesterday, 11:49
He was whining on Codex about how Sawyers rape quest in New Vegas was disgusting and sexist...
I played New Vegas two times and the only "rape quests" I remember is this, but rape is only mentioned, so I ask you what "rape quests" means.
... before his Erotic Roleplay texts were leaked by the thots.
I don't know why you make it look like something bad, if he wants erotic roleplay with his sex partner than it is up to him, also, how this connected with his writing skills?
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Avellone is just mad he wasn't the one who was allowed to nuke Fallout into another generic post apoc franchise.
Nooneatall

Post by Nooneatall »

wndrbr wrote: Yesterday, 09:13
What is this all means?
Chris Avellone used to write chud (i.e. normal) games back in the late 90s and early 00s, he even used to post on chud sites years ago. Then he burnt out, was fired from Obsidian, and became a fat balding alcoholic. Then he was downgraded from being a world-famous videogame writer to being a walking kickstarter stretchgoal. Then he became a cuck and apologized before SJWs after they found out he was involved in the development of chud games. Then he was cancelled after two thots accused him of rape. Then he went radio-silent for more than a year. Then he suddenly came back swinging. Then his lawsuit got stuck. Then he nearly lost a surefire case to some gay lawyer literally named Avocado who was working pro-bono. Then he cucked out and accepted a settle, essentially leaving those thots go unpunished. So now he's an unemployable depressed full time twitter poster who probably spent all his savings on lawsuits.

It's a real roller-coaster with this guy.
and became a fat balding alcoholic
Same
gerey
Turtle
Turtle

Post by gerey »

Shillitron wrote: Yesterday, 13:28
That's yet to be determined.
Shitlib is not a learning animal.
Shillitron
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Shillitron »

Faceless_Sentinel wrote: Yesterday, 21:30
He was whining on Codex about how Sawyers rape quest in New Vegas was disgusting and sexist...
I played New Vegas two times and the only "rape quests" I remember is this, but rape is only mentioned, so I ask you what "rape quests" means.

Exactly that quest. MCA was infinitely butt hurt that Sawyer put that in the design doc for the quest. MCA said it was inappropriate for video games and triggering then started BAWWWing about how he has known women that were abused blahblahblah.

10 minutes later some random woman accused him of sexual harassment and essentially ruined his life and career - funny how the world works.
Last edited by Shillitron on April 26th, 2024, 22:22, edited 1 time in total.