We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

SJW Megathread

Do you have a dumb political opinion? Do you want other people to know about your dumb political opinion? Look no further!
Wretch

Post by Wretch »

Emphyrio wrote: December 30th, 2023, 15:35
Wretch wrote: December 30th, 2023, 15:30
GhostCow wrote: December 30th, 2023, 15:26

Gen Z too retarded to go look at the menu on a website before going out to eat
No no you’re missing the point. It’s not that they don’t know what’s on the menu but that they’re so dominated and ashamed that they cannot order for themselves. They want to be told what to order and what is good and to obey. Choosing for themselves is scary and unfamiliar territory.
They know what they want. Their problem is social anxiety. I've been on dates with women who wanted me to place the order for them because they didn't want to talk to the waitress.
Entirely incorrect. It’s called menu anxiety not social anxiety. It’s specifically not being able to even make a decision for themselves. Making a decision involves standing behind that decision and the current generations do not even have the backbone for that because they might be mocked for wrongthink.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

80s "music" was a mistake.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

I don't even look at menus
"two cheeseburgers and some fries"
If they don't have it, get up and leave.
Breathe

Post by Breathe »

I can't imagine being brainwashed and never questioning reality all the way to old age. Some people truly are small-brained, especially because in this very instance you would be able to see the difference in how life was to how it is now. Just shows they never observe and actually think about reality in any way. Guaranteed he lives and has always lived in an area 95% White and doesn't know how good he has it as a result.
Last edited by Breathe on January 1st, 2024, 14:47, edited 1 time in total.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

The amount of asshurt caused by a single image.
SoLong

Post by SoLong »

Artcels taking another L.

Time to have our own Great Replacement: All liberal troonslators, artcels, presstitudes and soy-swilling coders will be replaced with AI. They were so fucking smug when coal miners or factory workers or farmers lost their jobs and livelihoods. I can't wait to see their tears of unfathomable sadness.
Bertram_Tung

Post by Bertram_Tung »

Breathe wrote: January 1st, 2024, 14:18
I can't imagine being brainwashed and never questioning reality all the way to old age. Some people truly are small-brained, especially because in this very instance you would be able to see the difference in how life was to how it is now. Just shows they never observe and actually think about reality in any way. Guaranteed he lives and has always lived in an area 95% White and doesn't know how good he has it as a result.
Yes, your last sentence is on point. We call these people "Limousine Liberals". (I mean, there are much better names to call them, but I'm talking about when in mixed company.)
Slavic Sorcerer

Post by Slavic Sorcerer »

► Show Spoiler
Only shitstains justify this
It's so funny
They all scream "rape!" at everything, rape bad etc
They call things "rape" even if they are not

But this is an exception

Just like with pedos
Everyone is first to call an anime fan a pedo if they even remotely like lolitas (which is a style not inherently sexualized)

But Cuties is the greatest movie in existence

Atlantico
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Atlantico »

rusty_shackleford wrote: January 1st, 2024, 07:34
then I ask for
"deep fried apple pie and a milkshake" for dessert

if they don't have that, get up and leave with out a tip
Segata
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Segata »

Atlantico wrote: January 3rd, 2024, 13:25
rusty_shackleford wrote: January 1st, 2024, 07:34
then I ask for
"deep fried apple pie and a milkshake" for dessert

if they don't have that, get up and leave with out a tip
I just go to the self-service machine and order 99 units of everything, then tell the employee I made a mistake because I'm bad with technology and let them deal with the fallout
Slavic Sorcerer

SoLong wrote: January 2nd, 2024, 13:33
Artcels taking another L.

Time to have our own Great Replacement: All liberal troonslators, artcels, presstitudes and soy-swilling coders will be replaced with AI. They were so fucking smug when coal miners or factory workers or farmers lost their jobs and livelihoods. I can't wait to see their tears of unfathomable sadness.
I never understood their butthurt
Using AI to create art that looks good and doesnt instill uncanny valley is difficult. It requires experience with different AIs and their prompts + artistic eye, for lack of better term + skills with graphic programs to nudge AI into the direction you want if necceceary

AI requires more skill than photography ever could imagine and I'm dying on a hill for this one.

I'm broke ass bitch, but I would buy myself a top-shelf AI, feed it my artistic work, learn its prompts, and save a lot of time making things.

It's just another tool, just like a paintbrush, a camera, a photoshop-esque program, a tablet were before.

Anti-AI soyjacks cry: "but but it breaks fair use and copyright! it uses my art without permission!"
And I say: "People with photoshop were doing that, and are still doing that, for years and nobody was nor is anti-photoshop. The tool is not to blame, but a person using it"
Last edited by Slavic Sorcerer on January 3rd, 2024, 15:42, edited 1 time in total.
Mondain

Post by Mondain »

It was unfinished because he died of AIDS or smth
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

if the animal is cute, I value it more than humans
no offense, just learn to save yourself you stupid humie
Atlantico
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Atlantico »

Mondain wrote: January 3rd, 2024, 16:15
It was unfinished because he died of AIDS or smth
He died from being an unrepentant faggot who destroyed his immune system through substance abuse.

Many such cases.
Emphyrio

Post by Emphyrio »

They were so fucking smug when coal miners or factory workers or farmers lost their jobs and livelihoods.
only in your demented mind
SoLong

Post by SoLong »

Emphyrio wrote: January 3rd, 2024, 18:29
They were so fucking smug when coal miners or factory workers or farmers lost their jobs and livelihoods.
Oh hi Joe, didn't know you were browsing here. I know your altzheimers riddled brain has trouble remembering so I'll help you out:
I still remember the whole learn to code thing. And the gaslighting that ensued when journos finally got the axe themselves.
Emphyrio

Post by Emphyrio »

SoLong wrote: January 4th, 2024, 14:08
Emphyrio wrote: January 3rd, 2024, 18:29
Oh hi Joe, didn't know you were browsing here. I know your altzheimers riddled brain has trouble remembering so I'll help you out:
I still remember the whole learn to code thing. And the gaslighting that ensued when journos finally got the axe themselves.
The psychological damage resulting from failure to draw a loomis head is incalculable.
aweigh
Turtle
Turtle

Post by aweigh »

Last edited by aweigh on January 4th, 2024, 16:26, edited 1 time in total.
SoLong

Post by SoLong »

Emphyrio wrote: January 4th, 2024, 15:09
The psychological damage resulting from failure to draw a loomis head is incalculable.
Ah, an artcel then?

So, how does it feel to slowly but surely be replaced by a bunch of numbers?

Art according to artcels:

Rancid fat smeared into a room's corner: Art!

Banana taped to a wall: Art!

Crucifix in a jar of piss: Art!

Two colored rectangles on canvas: Art!

Pushing a button on a camera: Art!

Pushing a button on a PC: Not art!

I don't really care if it makes you mad or not, or if you spent years training actual art skills while paying for it. But artists "better" than you have decided that even the most heinous garbage can be art. So I really see no reason why Ai art should be somehow worth less than a jar of piss, especially since it often ends up looking better.
Emphyrio

Post by Emphyrio »

SoLong wrote: January 4th, 2024, 18:36
Emphyrio wrote: January 4th, 2024, 15:09
Ah, an artcel then?

So, how does it feel to slowly but surely be replaced by a bunch of numbers?

Art according to artcels:

Rancid fat smeared into a room's corner: Art!

Banana taped to a wall: Art!

Crucifix in a jar of piss: Art!

Two colored rectangles on canvas: Art!

Pushing a button on a camera: Art!

Pushing a button on a PC: Not art!

I don't really care if it makes you mad or not, or if you spent years training actual art skills while paying for it. But artists "better" than you have decided that even the most heinous garbage can be art. So I really see no reason why Ai art should be somehow worth less than a jar of piss, especially since it often ends up looking better.
pissjars and taped bananas are made by the same kind of people who love gAI slop: people who wish they had art skills but don't.
Slavic Sorcerer

Not sure if it belongs here
@rusty_shackleford do you see a need for a thread dedicated to miscarriages of justice?
Last edited by Slavic Sorcerer on January 6th, 2024, 13:04, edited 1 time in total.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Logged into linkedin for the first time in months and my feed is just a bunch of political bullshit including videos of israel bombing other browns

wasn't this supposed to be a site for people to connect for employment opportunities???

closed my account