We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

SJW Megathread

Do you have a dumb political opinion? Do you want other people to know about your dumb political opinion? Look no further!
Breathe

Post by Breathe »

rusty_shackleford wrote: January 7th, 2024, 18:37
Logged into linkedin for the first time in months and my feed is just a bunch of political bullshit including videos of israel bombing other browns

wasn't this supposed to be a site for people to connect for employment opportunities???

closed my account
It turned into a worse fb long ago. Just all virtue signaling, ego pumping, sucking up, and self-congratulatory shit. That's how it was the last time I checked mine a couple of years ago.
Wretch

Post by Wretch »

Remember this anytime you see someone refuse to capitalize the G in God.
Breathe

Post by Breathe »

Poking the White bear can only happen for so long. That's why they're trying their hardest to eliminate all Whites asap.
Rand

Post by Rand »

Wretch wrote: January 13th, 2024, 00:09
Remember this anytime you see someone refuse to capitalize the G in God.
Or use his name, instead of misusing the generic descriptor with a capital...
Last edited by Rand on January 13th, 2024, 05:05, edited 1 time in total.
Shillitron
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Shillitron »

They should build a giant catapult then strap """"asylum seekers""" in between some pillows and start launching them towards New York & California, ideally in rich liberal suburbs where demonrat donators live.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

I at least appreciate that they are managing to put the portrayal of satan as a literal retarded faggot at the forefront of public consciousness.
gerey
Turtle
Turtle

Post by gerey »

Gotta hand it to the troons, they're dragging the whole LGBT movement down with them. A truly noble, albeit unintentional, calling.
SoLong

Post by SoLong »

gerey wrote: January 16th, 2024, 17:19
Gotta hand it to the troons, they're dragging the whole LGBT movement down with them. A truly noble, albeit unintentional, calling.
Honestly the entire movement deserves to die. Given the current culture their complaints are basically "They're not pandering to me correctly!".

The entire movement is basically just covert pedos and Billy Eichner clones at this point. For example, the amount of people making excuses for Cuties was just disgusting.
Rand

Post by Rand »

It was doomed from the start.
Some gays are okay, but the majority have a range of issues, some becoming very serious.
The lesbians... I assume there may be a few good, decent lesbians out there somewhere, but most are just awful people.
The "bisexuals"... don't get me started with them. The male ones are just gay with extra steps. The females are all over the place and I think they may all be retarded.

Adding in the tranny freakshow just exposed the alliance on a faster timetable for the pack of deranged idiots most of them are.
Last edited by Rand on January 16th, 2024, 23:56, edited 1 time in total.
Anon

Post by Anon »

Rand wrote: January 16th, 2024, 23:55
Some gays are okay, but the majority have a range of issues, some becoming very serious.
The lesbians... I assume there may be a few good, decent lesbians out there somewhere, but most are just awful people.
The "bisexuals"... don't get me started with them. The male ones are just gay with extra steps. The females are all over the place and I think they may all be retarded.

Adding in the tranny freakshow just exposed the alliance on a faster timetable for the pack of deranged idiots most of them are.
Most gays are okay imo, we just don't know how much of them because the okay gays don't tell the world they're gays to start with.
Breathe

Post by Breathe »

Anon wrote: January 17th, 2024, 03:44

Most gays are okay imo, we just don't know how much of them because the okay gays don't tell the world they're gays to start with.
Nah, most gays are not okay. They just hide it well. The amount of gays that have been sexually assaulted as children is stupidly high. A lot of them are mentally fucked up from it and the rate of pedophilia in gays is much higher than the straight population as a result. Shame needs to come back. What you have in modern day is a lack of shame everywhere and it deteriorates society.
Anon

Post by Anon »

Breathe wrote: January 17th, 2024, 04:09
Anon wrote: January 17th, 2024, 03:44

Nah, most gays are not okay. They just hide it well. The amount of gays that have been sexually assaulted as children is stupidly high. A lot of them are mentally fucked up from it and the rate of pedophilia in gays is much higher than the straight population as a result. Shame needs to come back. What you have in modern day is a lack of shame everywhere and it deteriorates society.
That's exactly my point, the gays you know are the ones who tells the world they're gay. These ones are indeed fucked in the head and use their homosexuality as a means to have superiority above others, that's why they advocate so hard for gay privileges and attack anybody wanting to de-gay anything.

I do think being gay has a genetic/congenital aspect rather than being caused by psychological abuse. What can happen is abuse make gays be even more wicked and depraved than normal.

Normal people who happen to be gay stay closeted, treat it as a matter of private life and are aware most of people find it repulsive and accept it.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

libtard outlet saw that someone had members from the Knights of Columbus with them in a small WV town and assumed it was a militia group because apparently you need bodyguards in the very dangerous rural towns of West Virginia.
https://vdare.com/posts/daily-dot-s-cla ... f-columbus
SoLong

Post by SoLong »

There was a study somewhere that pointed out that, contrary to expectations, lesbian relationships are much more prone to domestic violence than both gay and straight relationships.

In fact, gay men were found to be slightly less likely to have a violent partner than straight men (26% vs 29%). Compare this to lesbians vs straight women (44% vs 33%).
Slavic Sorcerer

Post by Slavic Sorcerer »

Take solace in another get woke - go broke
Slavic Sorcerer

Post by Slavic Sorcerer »

SoLong wrote: January 18th, 2024, 21:00

There was a study somewhere that pointed out that, contrary to expectations, lesbian relationships are much more prone to domestic violence than both gay and straight relationships.

In fact, gay men were found to be slightly less likely to have a violent partner than straight men (26% vs 29%). Compare this to lesbians vs straight women (44% vs 33%).
It's even more complex

Notice how straightforward the numbers for the gays are.
And the numbers are from 2018, so it wasnt pdated in the year of our lord 2024.

Gays experience less domestic violence than straight men.

The wiki article goes into deep dive for lesbian and bisexual women, and even has a separate article.

No matter how you'd look at it - women are the reason for domestic violence, one way or another :lol:
jcd

Post by jcd »

Take your anger out on your wife & kids
jcd

Post by jcd »

Those whites... Though I get how they can fuel the hatred between blacks and yellows until it can no longer be contained. Similarly how the government or my local football club causes me to beat my wife due to their subpar performance.
Hauberk

Post by Hauberk »

It is almost as if there's are requirements to be a libtard:
  • Limited intelligence
  • Minimal "real life" experience
  • No real convictions or principles
  • A profound feeling of entitlement
  • On welfare or working a job which produces nothing (ex. HR)
Last edited by Hauberk on January 28th, 2024, 09:43, edited 1 time in total.