We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

SJW Megathread

Do you have a dumb political opinion? Do you want other people to know about your dumb political opinion? Look no further!
Slavic Sorcerer

Post by Slavic Sorcerer »

I will not sit my ass down
I fully support the Snip, the Divorce, or whatever its called now
Ts cannot sit with us

Regardless of what I think of trannies passing or not passing, and all the pronoun bullshit I discussed here, the T is a fucking leech to the movement

I couldn't find an exact date of when the US legalised transition, but transitions where still happening.
In a legal sense, earliest cases I've seen involving trans people appeared in 1966.

Transgenderism was recognized as a disorder prior to that, and transition procedures were already in place.

At the same time trans people were transitioning, gays were still arrested for sodomy.
States one by one from 1961 to 2003 started to decriminalize homosexuality over time, with the last 14 of them being forced to do so after the case of Lawrence vs Texas.
United States Armed Forces followed it couple of years later in 2011.
Gay marriage was legally recognized as valid across all states in 2015.

Trannies could transition with more or less effort for 37 years before the gays could live in peace, and 49 years before gay marriage became legal.

I don't wanna hear fucking "t BeLoNgS tO LgB" bullshit
I cant marry my beloved but a fucking looney-troon next door can chop his dick off and transition to a woman with no issues whatsoever :headbang:
Last edited by Slavic Sorcerer on February 5th, 2024, 20:47, edited 1 time in total.
Dead
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Dead »

If I were gay, I'd hate to be used as a political weapon for interest groups that are invested in hurting gay people.
Breathe

Post by Breathe »

And yet I still think being gay is a disorder.
KnightoftheWind

Post by KnightoftheWind »

But we loooove our based sodomites, don't we my fellow pedes?.
Segata
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Segata »

People still think we don't live in a totalitarian regime

maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

I am the anti-fan.
aweigh
Turtle
Turtle

Post by aweigh »

Last edited by aweigh on February 10th, 2024, 06:48, edited 1 time in total.
Segata
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Segata »

White peepo from the US give me the ick
GhostCow

Post by GhostCow »

Honestly this is too funny for me to feel disgusted
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

Now you know who infiltrates equine threads on /an/.
DagothGeas5

Post by DagothGeas5 »

"How DARE you say fat with a negative connotation! Body positivity!!!" :groan: :groan: :groan: :groan:

Have you guys also noticed "diversity and inclusion" affected folks have a tendency to be obsessed with cats? Is there any study or correlation to this? Same with "cat ladies" etc, it's fascinating how much outspoken love cats get these days. For the record, I am ambivalent towards cats, dogs, you name it. I help animals if they are in trouble, and appreciate it when they are happy no matter the species.
ArcaneLurker

Post by ArcaneLurker »

DagothGeas5 wrote: February 11th, 2024, 18:59
"How DARE you say fat with a negative connotation! Body positivity!!!" :groan: :groan: :groan: :groan:

Have you guys also noticed "diversity and inclusion" affected folks have a tendency to be obsessed with cats? Is there any study or correlation to this? Same with "cat ladies" etc, it's fascinating how much outspoken love cats get these days. For the record, I am ambivalent towards cats, dogs, you name it. I help animals if they are in trouble, and appreciate it when they are happy no matter the species.
I like both, although I'm allergic to cats. Dogs are way more social, it's rare to feel like a cat is genuinely affectionate and not just seeing humans as a means to get food, still, the extra cuteness makes up for it.

(Not SJW btw, the complete opposite)
Slavic Sorcerer wrote: February 5th, 2024, 20:45
I don't wanna hear fucking "t BeLoNgS tO LgB" bullshit
I cant marry my beloved but a fucking looney-troon next door can chop his dick off and transition to a woman with no issues whatsoever :headbang:
Um, sorry sweetie, but what matters here is what Jews want, not what you deviant goys want. :smug:

Last edited by ArcaneLurker on February 11th, 2024, 19:31, edited 4 times in total.
Rand

Post by Rand »

There's this freak as well donating tons of cash to try and make this sickness an accepted thing:
Last edited by Rand on February 11th, 2024, 20:50, edited 1 time in total.
aweigh
Turtle
Turtle

Post by aweigh »

Last edited by aweigh on February 14th, 2024, 06:09, edited 1 time in total.
BobT

Post by BobT »

A white redhead female, with the rest of them. Of course...
And then of course the "criminal", a white, OLD man??
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

SJW=Social Justice Warrior=SJW=Sucking Jewish Weiner
KnightoftheWind

Post by KnightoftheWind »

I dislike the terms "woke" and "SJW", they are far too sanitised and sound almost positive. We need a better name for these types. "Leftists" is better, "liberals" strikes closer to the base issue, "degenerates" is fitting. What else?.
Rand

Post by Rand »

KnightoftheWind wrote: February 14th, 2024, 06:44
I dislike the terms "woke" and "SJW", they are far too sanitised and sound almost positive. We need a better name for these types. "Leftists" is better, "liberals" strikes closer to the base issue, "degenerates" is fitting. What else?.
Stupid liberalism (the modern kind) encourages and abets leftism, but the reverse is not true. Liberalism is destroyed under leftism.
Don't confuse the two, as Americans do. Classic liberalism, properly constrained, has some merit. Leftism is the same as fascism, except instead of the primacy of the culture and the state, the core is the party and collective politics. But it's the same elite managed collectivism and authoritarianism.
Last edited by Rand on February 15th, 2024, 15:55, edited 1 time in total.
GhostCow

Post by GhostCow »

Behead all libertarians. I hate them even more than liberals
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

KnightoftheWind wrote: February 14th, 2024, 06:44
Gamers.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

GhostCow wrote: February 14th, 2024, 19:15
The problem is libertarians are liberals they just want the societal degradation knob turned back slightly.
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

Vergil wrote: February 14th, 2024, 20:49
The problem is libertarians are liberals they just want the societal degradation knob turned back slightly.
What's the Libertarian cope for how they would keep enforcing their policies with unrestricted open borders?
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Oyster Sauce wrote: February 14th, 2024, 21:35
What's the Libertarian cope for how they would keep enforcing their policies with unrestricted open borders?
Erm with no government causing problems everyone would just naturally leave each other alone :)
GhostCow

Post by GhostCow »

Oyster Sauce wrote: February 14th, 2024, 21:35
They think shitskins won't immigrate to countries that don't have welfare
Breathe

Post by Breathe »

They'd definitely come at a slower pace.
Rand

Post by Rand »

GhostCow wrote: February 14th, 2024, 22:39
They think shitskins won't immigrate to countries that don't have welfare
They'd just do more crime and scams to make up.
Last edited by Rand on February 15th, 2024, 01:40, edited 1 time in total.
BobT

Post by BobT »

lol. Apparently the technology is pretty effective, but the majority of gunshots are detected in "deprived" areas, therefore it the technology is "racist" and not to be used.
Leading to less emergency services attending the events in those areas, and more "deprived" people dying and crime going untouched. How tolerant!