We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Elden Ring and Shadow of the Erdtree expansion

For discussing role-playing video games, you know, the ones with combat.
wndrbr
Turtle
Turtle

Post by wndrbr »

maidenhaver wrote: November 5th, 2023, 21:27
wndrbr wrote: November 5th, 2023, 10:44

Souls youtuber that Bandai Namco invited to try out upcoming Fromsoft games says the DLC is going to be as big as some full-size games. Another 30 hours of boring open world areas and copypasted dungeons with summoning ashes as a reward?
What do they base this on except wishful thinking? Did somebody get a demo of the dlc?
well yeah, the publisher invited all those souls youtubers (like vaati) and showed it to them.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

Goth-Girl-Supremacy wrote: November 6th, 2023, 00:16
maidenhaver wrote: June 13th, 2023, 13:22
I'm relieved of Dork Stools,

hahaha the punchline is shit lol xd
Yeah, your skin color's funny.
wndrbr
Turtle
Turtle

Post by wndrbr »

Elden Ring Shadow of the Erdtree is FromSoftware's "largest expansion" ever
It takes place in a brand new area of a brand new map, which includes a similar structure to the original game: field areas, legacy dungeons, and other dungeons of varying scale. "In terms of pure surface area, you could think of something larger even than Limgrave in the base game," said Miyazaki.
Of course, I had to ask Miyazaki if Shadow of the Erdtree will once again include a poisoned swamp. "In a word, yes," he said. "But this was actually a point of introspection for me after creating the base game. It was only after creating it that I realised I really like to create poisoned swamps. And this was a little place of introspection and reflection for me. So maybe, when players reach the poisoned swamp in the DLC, they will feel a little bit of this retrospection."
it's over.
ArcaneLurker

Post by ArcaneLurker »

wndrbr wrote: February 28th, 2023, 10:15
or made an intented progression route more obvious.
Skill issue
Slavic Sorcerer wrote: November 5th, 2023, 11:41
I hope it will heavily revolve around Miquella, expanding on his role within the story, and/or his alter-ego St. Trina

But what I really want is an aoe spell that puts targets to sleep, with effects like on St. Trina's Sword - and I'll be happy
Didn't see any St. Trina/ Miquella apart from the dead one.
Last edited by ArcaneLurker on February 22nd, 2024, 01:21, edited 1 time in total.
wndrbr
Turtle
Turtle

Post by wndrbr »

Can't wait to fight another Ulcerated tree spirit, or another Burial watchdog statue.
Slavic Sorcerer

Post by Slavic Sorcerer »

ArcaneLurker wrote: February 22nd, 2024, 00:47
I've seen a butterfly spell (suits my character modelled after my Druid perfectly) and I learned how to read between the lines when it comes to...the way DS and ER are written
I'm quite fond of it

Miquella surely will be a part of the story
ArcaneLurker

Post by ArcaneLurker »

Slavic Sorcerer wrote: February 22nd, 2024, 17:56
ArcaneLurker wrote: February 22nd, 2024, 00:47
I've seen a butterfly spell (suits my character modelled after my Druid perfectly) and I learned how to read between the lines when it comes to...the way DS and ER are written
I'm quite fond of it

Miquella surely will be a part of the story

Here's the cut Miquella lines voiced with AI.
So there must be something, but I think there's going to be disappointment if he remains as a cocoon + hand.