We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Baldur's Gate 3

For discussing role-playing video games, you know, the ones with combat.
Nooneatall

Post by Nooneatall »

Anon wrote: April 8th, 2024, 15:25
TheEmptyRoad wrote: April 8th, 2024, 14:46
TKVNC wrote: April 8th, 2024, 13:03

Karlach pegs you, so you're a faggot.
*sigh* Y’all really need to learn what the Amazon position is. A woman being on top or using the Amazon position isn’t pegging. If you can’t handle a tall woman with a bit of muscle riding you that’s your problem.

She’s a genuine sweetheart who by rights should be one of the most annoyingly angsty characters of the bunch. Instead she’s determined to use her newfound freedom to enjoy life and make other’s lives a bit better before she burns up - y’all are just mean.

You must love modern marvel series
@Roguey
We found a friend for you to talk about how much you love trannies with.
buttfucker 3000

Post by buttfucker 3000 »

A Chinese opium den wrote: April 8th, 2024, 11:32
Why are you in the Baldur's Gate 3 thread, I have heard this game only allows you to be pegged and have gay cuckhold sex with bears :scratch:
*sigh* Y’all really need to learn what the Amazon position is. A woman being on top or using the Amazon position isn’t pegging. If you can’t handle a tall woman with a bit of muscle riding you that’s your problem.

She’s a genuine sweetheart who by rights should be one of the most annoyingly angsty characters of the bunch. Instead she’s determined to use her newfound freedom to enjoy life and make other’s lives a bit better before she burns up - y’all are just mean.

Didn't her VA come out and say "Um akchtually she's pegging you"?

Also, she literally takes her finger and dilates your asshole so she can fit her monster horse cock inside you.
Last edited by buttfucker 3000 on April 8th, 2024, 15:52, edited 1 time in total.
TheEmptyRoad

Post by TheEmptyRoad »

Ooof, tough crowd, are my feelings supposed to be hurt?

Intimidated by the big red woman? Feel inferior to barbarians? Am I to massacre tieflings and Druids to get the true chad waifu Mommy Minty? How about the edgy goth with the plot McGuffin? Or the alien with something to prove? I’ll take my big strong sweetheart thank you very much.

And for the record no, I don’t like modern Marvel series, Marvel’s been shit for years.

Also, Karlach ain’t got no dick, y’all dumb.

Yes, I will die on this hill, lol.

Edit: You would know more about that than I Buttfucker3000. VA’s aren’t writers anyway.
Last edited by TheEmptyRoad on April 8th, 2024, 15:55, edited 1 time in total.
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

I'm not an expert on being fisted, but I know where penises and vaginas are on the body and I can verify that they are definitely not having sex in that scene where the guy is arching his back and clenching the sheets with his legs up in the air
Last edited by Oyster Sauce on April 8th, 2024, 16:01, edited 1 time in total.
Acrux
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Acrux »

The absolute state of RPG discussion. "Well, who am I supposed to romance, then?"

How about no romances and playing real RPGs - not these dating simulators designed for women.
TheEmptyRoad

Post by TheEmptyRoad »

Acrux wrote: April 8th, 2024, 16:01
The absolute state of RPG discussion. "Well, who am I supposed to romance, then?"

How about no romances and playing real RPGs - not these dating simulators designed for women.
Ah yes, because going on adventures and facing danger together while having each other’s backs in a fight…that NEVER leads to anything.

It has gotten a bit too soap opera-y though.
Acrux
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Acrux »

So you think all soldiers are faggots? Interesting.
TheEmptyRoad

Post by TheEmptyRoad »

Not at all what I was saying, just that in situations like that it would not be unheard of for romance to bloom among adventuring companions.

I think it should remain an option, though less soap-opera-y and with much less just thrown in your face. Subtlety and nuance are hard to find in modern media.
Oldtimer

Post by Oldtimer »

Acrux wrote: April 8th, 2024, 16:01

Not a bad suggestion actually - or at least tone down the sex scenes (DA:O did it damn well). That aside, yes, having mixed parties with no romantic or sexy subplot would be a welcome change of pace.
Anon

Post by Anon »

TheEmptyRoad wrote: April 8th, 2024, 15:52

Intimidated by the big red woman? Feel inferior to barbarians? Am I to massacre tieflings and Druids to get the true chad waifu Mommy Minty? How about the edgy goth with the plot McGuffin? Or the alien with something to prove? I’ll take my big strong sweetheart thank you very much.

And for the record no, I don’t like modern Marvel series, Marvel’s been shit for years.

Edit: You would know more about that than I Buttfucker3000. VA’s aren’t writers anyway.

Vergil

Post by Vergil »

A Chinese opium den wrote: April 8th, 2024, 11:32
Why are you in the Baldur's Gate 3 thread, I have heard this game only allows you to be pegged and have gay cuckhold sex with bears :scratch:

lol this nigga gets pegged
Roguey
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Roguey »

Nooneatall wrote: April 8th, 2024, 15:27
@Roguey
We found a friend for you to talk about how much you love trannies with.
Karlach's not my type, way too masculine. I have no interest in being topped either.
Nooneatall

Post by Nooneatall »

Bro it's fine just admit you're a faggot who enjoys anal ass sex. There's tons of fags on this forum, there's even a homo list you can get added to.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

"Yea, safe horny reddit sexuality thread, you know that cope you've been looking for? Listen to this!"
Nooneatall

Post by Nooneatall »

Vergil wrote: April 8th, 2024, 17:53
"Yea, safe horny reddit sexuality thread, you know that cope you've been looking for? Listen to this!"
It's a really great way to let everyone know you are a sex pest/ pervert without explicity saying it though.
"I just really like masculine bodies guys. But only if it's a woman! I'm not gay! If you don't like it you have a small penis or are afraid or something..."
fkirenicus

Post by fkirenicus »

Anon wrote: April 8th, 2024, 16:52

How on earth did this Aether or kwatitsname get this to become a death threat to her/him/it/them/szsorero/kwioaroerpwoa/nnnnnuuuuuuuuhhhh (or whatever pronoun is hot today)?
It is gross, ugly and perhaps (read: probably meant to be) mean - but a personal threat of violence/death threat?? Some of these wokists tend to think the sun orbits them, rather the other way around, indeed...
Last edited by fkirenicus on April 8th, 2024, 18:26, edited 4 times in total.
TKVNC

Post by TKVNC »

There's not necessarily anything wrong with women with muscles, I mean when they look like Ronald here:

then it's a bit silly.

However, that has nothing to do with Karlach fucking you in the ass. Stop coping, and admit it, you're a fag.
BLofbr

Post by BLofbr »

Interesting there was supposed to be a game called Baldur's Gate III: The Black Hound, but got cancelled 2003, https://forgottenrealms.fandom.com/wiki ... lack_Hound

Instead we got something not even Baldurs gate but a faggot remake or something.
ill just redo this.
Oldtimer

Post by Oldtimer »

BLofbr wrote: April 8th, 2024, 20:07
Interesting there was supposed to be a game called Baldur's Gate III: The Black Hound, but got cancelled 2003, https://forgottenrealms.fandom.com/wiki ... lack_Hound

Instead we got something not even Baldurs gate but a faggot remake or something.
ill just redo this.
Well, technically neither Baldur's Gate 3 or Black Hound are or were actual Baldur's Gate games, they are just set in the same realm.
BLofbr

Post by BLofbr »

Oldtimer wrote: April 8th, 2024, 20:45
BLofbr wrote: April 8th, 2024, 20:07

ill just redo this.
Well, technically neither Baldur's Gate 3 or Black Hound are or were actual Baldur's Gate games, they are just set in the same realm.
So we will never get a good sequel to the two bg games.
fkirenicus

Post by fkirenicus »

BLofbr wrote: April 8th, 2024, 20:47

So we will never get a good sequel to the two bg games.
There wasn't really anything to pursue after ToB anyway, yes? In the Bhaalspawn saga, I mean.

What Larian has produced is per se a good game, and I like D&D 5th edition and how they have implemented it, but their political statements I really can do without. And it ain't Baldur's Gate really, no.
Anon

Post by Anon »

fkirenicus wrote: April 8th, 2024, 18:11
Anon wrote: April 8th, 2024, 16:52

How on earth did this Aether or kwatitsname get this to become a death threat to her/him/it/them/szsorero/kwioaroerpwoa/nnnnnuuuuuuuuhhhh (or whatever pronoun is hot today)?
It is gross, ugly and perhaps (read: probably meant to be) mean - but a personal threat of violence/death threat?? Some of these wokists tend to think the sun orbits them, rather the other way around, indeed...
It's as I said, for troons any shit is a death threat.
gastovski

Post by gastovski »

im on neverending act3 doing every quest while being level 12 forever. god this time could have been so much better i think act3 has the most content yet so boring.
pokafox

Post by pokafox »

gastovski wrote: April 8th, 2024, 22:49
im on neverending act3 doing every quest while being level 12 forever. god this time could have been so much better i think act3 has the most content yet so boring.
There are mods to level higher that work well. Was max level almost immediately after entering Act 3 as well.

Was almost completely done exploring all of Act 3 but never finished the game though. Despite the horrible performance, the Baldur's Gate areas were literally the only point in the game where I finally felt kinda immersed in a universe because the neverending retarded story cutscenes stopped and it finally stopped feeling like I was watching Netflix the RPG instead of playing a damn game.

I was also steamrolling everything so bad it wasn't even fun. Which to be fair was true for my entire playthrough. And I was playing a pure sword & board paladin of all things.

I honestly can't understand how anyone actually into RPGs for a reasonable amount of years can say the game is good. I gave it 170 hours so obviously it's not all bad. I would even say it could have been amazing. But the story sucks. The narrative sucks. The immersion sucks. The dialogues suck. The difficulty sucks. The optimization sucks. It's constantly virtue signaling in your face. It's 200% proudly degenerate. It's unfinished. It's hacked and pieced together in a way that feels they merged 3 different games by different writers and teams together.

The very base frame is good. Great even. The core of the story sucks and is anti-choice by design but it's Larian as usual. DOS1/2 are the same but have a coherency even in their mediocre aspects and mastery in their progression that makes them good games. The final version of BG3 feels more like the raped cadaver of what could have been a great game.

Maybe modders will eventually fix even the restrictive story. I could play it again 5 years from now, co-op, heavily modded and without a single legacy character alive except Minsc and Jaheira.
Last edited by pokafox on April 9th, 2024, 00:03, edited 1 time in total.
J-12

Post by J-12 »

All of that is true. Game is incredibly mediocre, but at least the combat has that monkey's brain neuron activation elements to it, it's pretty impressive they managed to cram the entire 5e character building/progression into a videogame.
pokafox wrote: April 9th, 2024, 00:02
I honestly can't understand how anyone actually into RPGs for a reasonable amount of years can say the game is good. I gave it 170 hours so obviously it's not all bad. I would even say it could have been amazing. But the story sucks. The narrative sucks. The immersion sucks. The dialogues suck. The difficulty sucks. The optimization sucks. It's constantly virtue signaling in your face. It's 200% proudly degenerate. It's unfinished. It's hacked and pieced together in a way that feels they merged 3 different games by different writers and teams together.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

gastovski wrote: April 8th, 2024, 22:49
I know I've said it before but Baldur's Gate really needed to be a reoccurring central location that you go into different areas from and return to. By the time you get there you're already getting kind of fatigued of the game, are probably max level with your gear pretty much figured out, and being pulled in like 10 directions all at once makes you want to do none of it.
It wouldn't be so bad if it was a hub that had the quests broken up piecemeal as you went through the acts and you would do quests here and there as you returned to town to trade or complete other quests.
Last edited by Vergil on April 9th, 2024, 00:27, edited 1 time in total.
A Chinese opium den

Post by A Chinese opium den »

Acrux wrote: April 8th, 2024, 16:28
So you think all soldiers are faggots? Interesting.
Please understand he is probably an American, it would be fair of him to assume all soldiers are faggots then.
BobT

Post by BobT »

Rusty has already huffed all the copium supply. Are you sure you can manage? :lol:
ArcaneLurker

Post by ArcaneLurker »

Mizora, you're cucking Wyll, and yes he's a nigger, but that's pretty nigger behaviour from you.
Wyll is practically her slave, so I don't know how you worked that one out.