We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

What are you listening to right now?

Movies? TV shows? Books? Comics? Music? It goes here.
Dead
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Dead »

I recently learned that Andrea Haugen was murdered in the Kongsberg attacks in 2021. Aghast was one of the first dark ambient groups I listened to as a young person.

Red7

Post by Red7 »

Hauberk wrote: February 14th, 2024, 19:57
As I came home from work and struggled to keep my eyes open I found myself in a half asleep / half awake state yet again. For some reason or the other the soundtrack to Shadow of Chernobyl was on in the background as I browsed through the older threads of the HQ. Surreal. :goldfish:

i really hated how stalker game devs disregarded so much superior narration from roadside picnic. also movie had better soundtrack. still great game, i think with lost alpha dc is at its best.
DagothGeas5

Post by DagothGeas5 »

Emphyrio wrote: February 21st, 2024, 17:03
@DagothGeas5 you make great recommendations

Glad to be of service <3 Music used to be my life, opera and classical only, now that I have access to the internet I have found so many new things it is insane. I love everyone's recomendations, and I am very glad to be able to share what I find with you all, even more so if it helps in any way, ESPECIALLY if it solves the "what is that song?" problem, where you KNOW the song, but it escapes you nonetheless because it is only instrumental or in a different language, I hate that feeling.

Last edited by DagothGeas5 on February 21st, 2024, 23:48, edited 1 time in total.
DagothGeas5

Post by DagothGeas5 »

I am reminded (by the last part) of a music I cannot find that I believe was from one of Dario Argento's movies. Thank you for posting this one!
DagothGeas5

Post by DagothGeas5 »

Not the one, but now it is what I am listening to right now.
Last edited by DagothGeas5 on February 22nd, 2024, 09:13, edited 2 times in total.
Hauberk

Post by Hauberk »

Red7 wrote: February 21st, 2024, 17:38
i really hated how stalker game devs disregarded so much superior narration from roadside picnic.
I think it would be difficult to translate it into the format of a game, but it would probably be an interesting one.
Dead
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Dead »

Last edited by Dead on February 24th, 2024, 12:48, edited 2 times in total.