We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

In response to competitors increasing subscription price, HQ+ is also increasing its price

HQ-related news you should probably read.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

In response to competitors increasing subscription price, HQ+ is also increasing its price

Post by rusty_shackleford »

You may or may not be aware that Nexusmods has seized an opportunity to increase its subscription price under bullshit pretenses:
https://www.gamesradar.com/games/after- ... ng-demand/
As for the changes themselves, from June 17, monthly fees will rise to $8.99 USD / £7.19 GBP / €8.39 EUR plus tax, while annual fees will go to $89.99 USD / £71.99 GBP / €83.99 EUR plus tax – while existing Lifetime Premium memberships will remain unaffected. New subscriptions will be handled by payment provider Paddle, while existing ones are planned to be migrated over to the provider by the start of October.
Therefore, in solidarity with our greedy competitor, we are increasing the cost of HQ+ by 100% from $0 to $0. Thank you.
The_Mask

Post by The_Mask »

Situation is out of control. Somebody stop him!
orinEsque

Post by orinEsque »

rusty_shackleford wrote: May 2nd, 2024, 21:39
You may or may not be aware that Nexusmods has seized an opportunity to increase its subscription price under bullshit pretenses:
As for the changes themselves, from June 17, monthly fees will rise to $8.99 USD / £7.19 GBP / €8.39 EUR plus tax, while annual fees will go to $89.99 USD / £71.99 GBP / €83.99 EUR plus tax – while existing Lifetime Premium memberships will remain unaffected. New subscriptions will be handled by payment provider Paddle, while existing ones are planned to be migrated over to the provider by the start of October.
Therefore, in solidarity with our greedy competitor, we are increasing the cost of HQ+ by 100% from $0 to $0. Thank you.
Will our hardworking mods finally get a raise, too?
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

orinEsque wrote: May 2nd, 2024, 22:36
rusty_shackleford wrote: May 2nd, 2024, 21:39
Will our hardworking mods finally get a raise, too?
no
orinEsque

Post by orinEsque »

gerey wrote: May 2nd, 2024, 23:09
Slaves, gamedevs, journalists and modders have no rights.
I meant forum moderators.
gerey
Turtle
Turtle

Post by gerey »

orinEsque wrote: May 2nd, 2024, 23:24
Jannies aren't people.
Last edited by gerey on May 2nd, 2024, 23:29, edited 1 time in total.
Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

gerey wrote: May 2nd, 2024, 23:27
Jannies aren't people.
Oh you're talking to this person that isn't on my non-ignore list. I thought your post before was a complete non-sequitur.
Shillitron
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Shillitron »

They do it for free.
Konjad

Post by Konjad »

Shillitron wrote: May 3rd, 2024, 00:25
They do it for free.
free handjobs
gerey
Turtle
Turtle

Post by gerey »

I feel bad for saying jannies aren't people, so I wish to rectify the statement - jannies other than the RPGHQ ones aren't people.