We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Help finding an OS site

I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that
Xenich

Help finding an OS site

Post by Xenich »

A while back I came across a Windows 10/11 site that did custom builds of Windows completely stripped and tailored for various needs.

It was different than your standard OS custom build sites in that not only could you download a preset OS already setup to a given focus, but you could also download, I want to say... "blue prints" or some other term they used which could be ran on your existing OS which would strip out all the existing things you didn't want. It was fully customizable where you could make your own build based on the features you wanted. Very professional looking site, very well organized.

Anyway, I thought I had bookmarked it, but I can't seem to find it. Does anyone know what I am talking about or heard of this?
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

Yeah, I am aware of using Linux and the like, but I need to retain Windows compatibility with a machine for various reasons. I have used multiple distributions over the years of Linux, I just don't want to use it for this specific case, which is why I was looking for this solution.