We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Apex Legends (extreme faggotry edition)

No RPG elements? It probably goes here!
Cogemeister

Apex Legends (extreme faggotry edition)

Post by Cogemeister »

Let’s start out with no politics, social issues, etc. and just focus on gameplay:
>Pros
-Good movement, obviously based on Titanfall
-Good spread of class abilities (in the early version of the game)
>Cons
-Time to kill is extremely high, and it’s gimmicky how you can just kill someone and instantly swap to their shield
-Most guns feel dumb to use
-Newer classes make older classes obsolete (example is pathfinder being one of the only classes able to reach certain parts of the map quickly to now classes can fly/teleport)
-You will get banned for trash talking in the typed global chat
-You will be reported for simply trash talking on mic, banned for “slurs”
-Loot box galore
-Constantly buffing/ nerfing guns and characters
-most games are full of complete sweats
-Retarded new lore

Now let’s get into the degeneracy
-Basically every single character is gay/bisexual/mental illness (only one is straight I believe)
-More woman characters than male despite males playing video games much more
-Literal tranny character voiced by a troon
-LGBT flags galore
-Community is full of the most Reddit-tier chodes imaginable
-Only straight white male character is canonically evil (and uses toxic gas lol)
-Devs are annoying as hell

Let me know if I missed anything.
Nammu Archag

Post by Nammu Archag »

Cogemeister wrote: April 25th, 2024, 08:03
straight white male character is canonically evil (and uses toxic gas lol)
this is a pro btw
WhiteShark
Turtle
Turtle

Post by WhiteShark »

According to what I've seen on /v/, top players use controller because the devs give controller players aim assist, and actual cheating is rampant.
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

WhiteShark wrote: April 25th, 2024, 13:04
According to what I've seen on /v/, top players use controller because the devs give controller players aim assist, and actual cheating is rampant.
Controller autoaim gets more and more ridiculous each generation. This is Halo Infinite. Last time I played you could disable crossplay, but other PC players would still plug in controllers so it didn't really matter. You could even connect a controller and remap your m+kb to it to get aim assist with your mouse.

Last edited by Oyster Sauce on April 25th, 2024, 16:02, edited 1 time in total.
KnightoftheWind

Post by KnightoftheWind »

I remember when centre-left grifter channels like the Quartering were first talking about this game. He was basically stating that the devs were playing a game of 4D chess and adding all these degenerate aspects ironically so that journos would not complain. Then it turns out they were being sincere.
Consul

Post by Consul »

KnightoftheWind wrote: April 25th, 2024, 15:39
I remember when centre-left grifter channels like the Quartering were first talking about this game. He was basically stating that the devs were playing a game of 4D chess and adding all these degenerate aspects ironically so that journos would not complain. Then it turns out they were being sincere.
His reasoning was retarded, but why was he defending the game to begin with? It's not like they would ever sponsor him, so it's unlikely he was doing it for money. I guess he liked the game and this was his way to cope?
KnightoftheWind

Post by KnightoftheWind »

Consul wrote: April 25th, 2024, 15:53
His reasoning was retarded, but why was he defending the game to begin with? It's not like they would ever sponsor him, so it's unlikely he was doing it for money. I guess he liked the game and this was his way to cope?
He probably liked it, either that or it was just more content fodder to discuss for a few months.
Consul

Post by Consul »

Never played this game anyway, but from what I've seen it's some extremely pozzed garbage. Not surprised that there's only one straight white male in the game. I find it hard to believe that a self respecting heterosexual male would play this game, but since it's supposedly a huge esport I guess most people are not bothered by all the disgusting LGBT+ pandering. Normies must have no dignity.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

Oyster Sauce wrote: April 25th, 2024, 15:36
WhiteShark wrote: April 25th, 2024, 13:04
Controller autoaim gets more and more ridiculously each generation. This is Halo Infinite. Last time I played you could disable crossplay, but other PC players would still plug in controllers so it didn't really matter. You could even connect a controller and remap your m+kb to it to get aim assist with your mouse.

aweighbros… we finally made it…
Cogemeister

Post by Cogemeister »

I completely forgot about that dude, what even are his politics now? Last I saw he would basically have the most normie “right wing” view on stuff like shows and video games. Someone like ItzGundam is similar but actually quite funny.