We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Kingdom Come 2 - to be officially revealed on April 18th

For discussing role-playing video games, you know, the ones with combat.
wndrbr
Turtle
Turtle

Kingdom Come 2 - to be officially revealed on April 18th

Post by wndrbr »

Last edited by wndrbr on April 19th, 2024, 00:50, edited 1 time in total.

Tags:
wndrbr
Turtle
Turtle

Post by wndrbr »

Various leakers and insiders are saying it is indeed Kingdom Come 2. Warhorse have been teasing it as well.
wndrbr
Turtle
Turtle

Post by wndrbr »

Probably, yeah. Can't have a good game in 2020s.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

wndrbr wrote: April 12th, 2024, 01:18
Various leakers and insiders are saying it is indeed Kingdom Come 2. Warhorse have been teasing it as well.
I hope it's set in a real country this time and ditches the bland protag who might as well have been a voiceless custom character.
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

Vergil wrote: April 12th, 2024, 01:32
wndrbr wrote: April 12th, 2024, 01:18
I hope it's set in a real country this time and ditches the bland protag who might as well have been a voiceless custom character.
Henry is cool and he is my friend
aweigh
Turtle
Turtle

Post by aweigh »

henry will marry and breed a nubian kween before the sequel starts

you will play as their son

in the intro henry and his black queen are under attack, he's a complete pussy who's pushed around while she fends off the attackers and throws a sword at you and tells you to run
Manny V

Post by Manny V »

Roguey wrote: April 12th, 2024, 01:48
Get hyped for the new Warhorse. :)

it's joever..........
wndrbr
Turtle
Turtle

Post by wndrbr »

aweigh wrote: April 12th, 2024, 01:53
henry will marry and breed a nubian kween before the sequel starts

you will play as their son

in the intro henry and his black queen are under attack, he's a complete pussy who's pushed around while she fends off the attackers and throws a sword at you and tells you to run
the new protagonist will be a daughter of that gay Hungarian villain from the first game, Henry gets killed with a golf club during the opening cutscene.
Nooneatall

Post by Nooneatall »

They will find a way to make every female character look like a tranny. Everyone will have a man jaw and adams apple
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Based around the siege of Vienna but the turks will be portrayed as poor brown refugees the nazi german austrians won't let in :(
Rand

Post by Rand »

What the absolute fuck...
Cipher

Post by Cipher »

RIP Warhorse devs.

You held the line by having NPC praising the Lord, women not being fighters and no POC in Bohemia.

And then you sold your soul to Microsoft. This game never even had the chance not to be pozzed out of the gills.

At least we will always have the first one.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

always expect a slav to sell out the first moment available and you'll never be disappointed by them
Anon

Post by Anon »

Another company forsaking their values and principles for easy jew money? Color me surprised.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Post by rusty_shackleford »

Anon wrote: April 12th, 2024, 03:58
Another company forsaking their values and principles for easy jew money? Color me surprised.
AFAIK Vavra has pretty much checked out and has nothing to do with it anymore
Shillitron
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Shillitron »

rusty_shackleford wrote: April 12th, 2024, 04:00
Anon wrote: April 12th, 2024, 03:58
AFAIK Vavra has pretty much checked out and has nothing to do with it anymore
Source?
Manny V

Post by Manny V »

Another Polish dev, Destructive Creations, are pretty based from what i can tell.
Made some edgelord shooter game that got heaps of flak, made a based historical strategy game called Ancestors Legacy(gameplays kinda meh but i enjoy it), and their more recent game was some 'clean wehrmacht' WW2 game

not all polskis get corrupted it seems
WaterMage

Post by WaterMage »

If it will be based in Siege of Vienna, can I play as an Hussar?
cbight

Post by cbight »

Vergil wrote: April 12th, 2024, 02:06
Based around the siege of Vienna but the turks will be portrayed as poor brown refugees the nazi german austrians won't let in :(
That would be really awesome ... IF you could play on the side of the Austrians. Defend your precious homeland from the Horde! GOTY of the century!
Last edited by cbight on April 12th, 2024, 07:50, edited 2 times in total.
TKVNC

Post by TKVNC »

I can't wait to play as a satanic troon who has to dismantle the Church, and initiate huge wars because we are pro-Luther.
Roguey
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Roguey »

Glassdoor
-Sinking ship, all the talented seniors who made KCD great are gone or planning to leave and management fails to replace them.

-CEO is not Dan Vavra, the current CEO was put in charge by the pervious private investor and knows absolutely nothing about the gaming industry and game developpement but somehow tells developpers how to do their jobs and is the main reason the company is becoming more and more corporate for a studio that was indie not so long ago.

-Company has a policy of not firing anyone which sounds good but it's terrible as nothing is done for the toxic people and conflicts. Company's approach to conflicts is whoever throws a punch first gets fired or whoever quits first.

-It's useless to work very hard, long hours and put a lot of effort in your work, no one will notice or reward you in any way. Management already declared that they won't do anything between the people who do the minimum effort and clockout the minute they have their 8 hours and those who work until 9pm every day.
TKVNC

Post by TKVNC »

Roguey wrote: April 12th, 2024, 11:20
Glassdoor
-Sinking ship, all the talented seniors who made KCD great are gone or planning to leave and management fails to replace them.

-CEO is not Dan Vavra, the current CEO was put in charge by the pervious private investor and knows absolutely nothing about the gaming industry and game developpement but somehow tells developpers how to do their jobs and is the main reason the company is becoming more and more corporate for a studio that was indie not so long ago.
Dead company. Game will be pozzed garbage.

For anyone who wants to read - this game will be slop, don't even get hyped about it - don't even think about it. Forget about this game; and if you haven't played it pirate borrow the original. Do not support DEI studios.
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

@rusty_shackleford , what about making an entire "woke" category on this site which would have not only the links to woke lists and the like, but also have threads of each game that is being discussed which contains all posts that show the details of information on the game being woke (ie documenting developer comments, studio money investments, consulting companies, game examples, etc...). This way, each game has its own thread, all of the information on the game can be collected where it can eventually be put into a timeline and detail setup which completely shows the games nefarious nature of woke.

I think a centralized collection of this data eventually organized into a format where it is easily read would do wonders to bringing light to this woke practice. It would help normies who don't research this stuff to be able to clearly see the nature of these companies and that can ultimately have a MASSIVE effect on their ability to function in a business sense.

We can start with category:

Category: Woke games
---Pinned threads: Game woke lists (with links to threads if the game has information here)| Woke games with Mod Fixes | Woke Companies and developers| ETC...
---Threads: Woke Game Title (which posters link and discuss all of the development, financial, media, and public data on the topic)

May actually help to really out these people and all their antics. The thing about woke is, all you need to do is to let them be clearly seen for what they are doing and the public backlash will be huge.
Statesman

Post by Statesman »

I was kind of happy with the announcement until I came into this thread and crashed down into reality...welp.