We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Kingdom Come 2 - to be officially revealed on April 18th

For discussing role-playing video games, you know, the ones with combat.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Xenich wrote: April 21st, 2024, 15:25
Update:

Looks like possible good news?
Yea when I hear about "diversity" and then the example given is fucking gyppos that does the opposite of assuaging my concerns. :sad:

Tags:
Breathe

Post by Breathe »

Time to find the next smallish studio before they blow up and take ESG money. That's one reason I like the early access rpg thread.
Anon

Post by Anon »

I hope at least they weren't bought for cheap.

The worst part is that most of them don't do it just because they sellout, but they actually get brainwashed and think they are evil for being chuds and must go woke to "prove they are improving themselves".
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

Anon wrote: April 21st, 2024, 23:27

The worst part is that most of them don't do it just because they sellout, but they actually get brainwashed and think they are evil for being chuds and must go woke to "prove they are improving themselves".
See, I never could understand that. I mean, I can understand someone being brainwashed with lies about various events of history or the like, but to convince someone to think like some of these people (ie DEI rhetoric), , it is so illogical, so counter intuitive, so... contradictory to even the most basic concepts of reasoning, I just don't see how someone could fall for it. I once had someone try to shame me concerning this, and I ended up pointing out all the problems with the thinking that they went off in a violent temper (and I wasn't even being insulting, just countering their obviously stupid reasoning to which they could not provide a single answer to). Like I said, I just don't get how someone falls for this type of crap.
Anon

Post by Anon »

Xenich wrote: April 22nd, 2024, 00:58

See, I never could understand that. I mean, I can understand someone being brainwashed with lies about various events of history or the like, but to convince someone to think like some of these people (ie DEI rhetoric), , it is so illogical, so counter intuitive, so... contradictory to even the most basic concepts of reasoning, I just don't see how someone could fall for it. I once had someone try to shame me concerning this, and I ended up pointing out all the problems with the thinking that they went off in a violent temper (and I wasn't even being insulting, just countering their obviously stupid reasoning to which they could not provide a single answer to). Like I said, I just don't get how someone falls for this type of crap.
Societal pressure is fucking strong, and if people don't have a community to shield themselves in (like this forum) they eventually succumb.
Last edited by Anon on April 22nd, 2024, 02:19, edited 1 time in total.
Lolzzl

Post by Lolzzl »

Anon wrote: April 22nd, 2024, 02:19

Societal pressure is fucking strong, and if people don't have a community to shield themselves in (like this forum) they eventually succumb.
Correct. Social pressure is a brutal pill because you realize that even if what you say is factually sound the average normie will never accept it because you are not a status maxxed Giga Chad. Then you learn foids have no souls and it's more or less over.
Last edited by Lolzzl on April 22nd, 2024, 07:47, edited 1 time in total.
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

While I understand, I have always been the loner in this respect. Even in school, I had no problems standing up against the entire class and holding my points rather than buckling to peer pressure. I was never the "be a part of the group" type as it concerns "following to get along". I see the importance of finding support with a group, but it was never something I personally needed to retain my foundations of reality.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Lolzzl wrote: April 22nd, 2024, 07:47

Correct. Social pressure is a brutal pill because you realize that even if what you say is factually sound the average normie will never accept it because you are not a status maxxed Giga Chad. Then you learn foids have no souls and it's more or less over.
if u know important truth and normies dont, u will have an edge over oblivious normie and become (giga) chad eventually unless that truth was actually not something worthwhile or bs.

its why war is so awesome; anyone can argue all they want, talk is cheap, but war verifies what works and what is retarded bullshit.
only thing that can go wrong is thrid party (like manipulative aliens) meddling with war from higher level and confusing feedback.
its like some faggot broke into server and ruins everyones pvp, beside jews, cause jews like to rim hacker.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

i hope they were cheap and die in agonizing poverty eating bug burgers
Red7

Post by Red7 »

i wanted to add there is only 1 way to play kc right;

u get horse and bow and some arrows
u can shoot from horse and outrun chasers (to avoid getting damage of your expensive shiny shit) and chase runners
u can carry infinite amount of loot fast as horse will carry u no matter how much u carry
u sell loot worth more than recent murican/kuzone donation to zelensky and still cant build private whorehouse cause game is lacking

at least there that vag teresa replacer that makes her look 15 and not jewish
Last edited by Red7 on April 22nd, 2024, 14:58, edited 2 times in total.
Anon

Post by Anon »

Xenich wrote: April 22nd, 2024, 13:35

While I understand, I have always been the loner in this respect. Even in school, I had no problems standing up against the entire class and holding my points rather than buckling to peer pressure. I was never the "be a part of the group" type as it concerns "following to get along". I see the importance of finding support with a group, but it was never something I personally needed to retain my foundations of reality.
Same. Appeasing retards isn't my style.
Rand

Post by Rand »

gerey wrote: April 21st, 2024, 16:00
Xenich wrote: April 21st, 2024, 15:57
Lots of media throughout US history tends to represent them as "lovable rogue" types who may scam and commit larceny, but at heart are good people. There was a MacGyver episode that you could tell was trying to portray them in a good light.
Like rusty and I already mentioned - they deliberately cripple their children to make them better at begging, they'll make their babies drunk so they don't cry, they'll prostitute their daughters. They believe that everything in this world belongs to them, so it's okay to steal from other people. When given public housing they'll rip out all the metal and sell it for scrap, leaving the apartments wrecked ruins.

Imagine Pajeets that not even other Pajeets want to be around.
Pajews?
Anon

Post by Anon »

Rand wrote: April 23rd, 2024, 22:47
gerey wrote: April 21st, 2024, 16:00
Xenich wrote: April 21st, 2024, 15:57
Lots of media throughout US history tends to represent them as "lovable rogue" types who may scam and commit larceny, but at heart are good people. There was a MacGyver episode that you could tell was trying to portray them in a good light.
Like rusty and I already mentioned - they deliberately cripple their children to make them better at begging, they'll make their babies drunk so they don't cry, they'll prostitute their daughters. They believe that everything in this world belongs to them, so it's okay to steal from other people. When given public housing they'll rip out all the metal and sell it for scrap, leaving the apartments wrecked ruins.

Imagine Pajeets that not even other Pajeets want to be around.
Pajews?
There was a whole caste of untouchables (dalits) before India got rid of the system. Fucking retarded tourists eat food pajeets for a millenia warned between themselves not to touch.
Last edited by Anon on April 23rd, 2024, 22:51, edited 2 times in total.
Rand

Post by Rand »

Anon wrote: April 23rd, 2024, 22:50
There was a whole caste of untouchables (dalits) before India got rid of the system. Fucking retarded tourists eat food pajeets for a millenia warned between themselves not to touch.
I know. It's just that what Gerey wrote is ethically void and utterly self interested like the jew, but a destructive human cockroach like the low caste Indians we call pajeets. Therefore: pajews.
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

Ah, I had almost forgotten what having my subscriptions page spammed by Warhorse was like