We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Coffee

Something not gaming related? Discuss it here!
BLofbr

Post by BLofbr »

i drink water, and i still hate fags and lgbtq, jews and etc. And i fkking hates Americans,niggers an asians.

Also i believe in the poision the well, theres like fkkin shit poision, pills, fluoride and other stuff
Last edited by BLofbr on April 12th, 2024, 11:57, edited 1 time in total.

Tags:
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

You can only drink one thing? There's poison in your well but you must drink the water, anyway? Sounds like you need some help. I'll ask my jewtube counter culture eceleb who isn't a glownigger what advice he has for you, so you can join in the meme against the next thing.
A Chinese opium den

Post by A Chinese opium den »

BLofbr wrote: April 12th, 2024, 11:55
i drink water, and i still hate fags and lgbtq, jews and etc. And i fkking hates Americans,niggers an asians.
What does this mean?
BLofbr

Post by BLofbr »

maidenhaver wrote: April 12th, 2024, 12:05
You can only drink one thing? There's poison in your well but you must drink the water, anyway? Sounds like you need some help. I'll ask my jewtube counter culture eceleb who isn't a glownigger what advice he has for you, so you can join in the meme against the next thing.
No i drink litre of milk and sometime coffee, but i want to quit coffee because it makes me anxious and slow and tired, and sleepy.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

Maybe central heating and air conditioning make you tired and catty. You should rip your a/c out and knock a couple walls down. You only need blankets for winter and a paper fan and lemonade for the summer.
Anon

Post by Anon »

Cedric wrote: April 12th, 2024, 10:58
Making some coffee in your Bialetti that you haven't cleaned for 20 years is peak Italian culture and very good.
You have a way stronger immunity system than the perfect life ascetic monks of this forum, this is for sure
Statesman

Post by Statesman »

logincrash wrote: April 11th, 2024, 19:32
Coffee is for fags. If you drink it every day, you become physically addicted to the point that if you try to quit, you'll have painful headaches as your body adjusts to a normal, non-faggy way of life.
Just drink water. Or tea if you want caffeine so badly.
But drinking tea for the caffeine makes you an addict too...
Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

When I was a lad I drake four dozen cups every morning to help me get large
Decline

Post by Decline »

Nooneatall wrote: April 10th, 2024, 17:38
Val the Moofia Boss wrote: April 10th, 2024, 17:24
I don't drink coffee. I don't want to stain my beautiful white teeth. Also, I don't want to become addicted to a mind altering substance, which caffeine is. I only use caffeine pills in case of an emergency. If you can't get through the work day without falling asleep, you need to go to bed earlier and run before you go to work, and run on your lunch break.
Run before you go to the bathroom.
Run before you run.
Spend the whole day running.
Run in your sleep.
Just run bro.
Fuck them joints 'n knees.

-t healthy edgelord
Ratcatcher
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Ratcatcher »

Cedric wrote: April 12th, 2024, 10:58
you haven't cleaned for 20 years
You rinse it in water after each use, which is more than enough, coffee without sugar is only really favoured by a few specific molds (which are quite dangerous). Any kind of machine operating with coffee beans or powder should never be cleaned with soap, it will ruin the taste of the next few dozens or so you brew, if not permanently. If a traditional Moka/Napoletana piece or an espresso machine needs some deep cleaning, as it happens, use non-soapy detergents. White vinegar is gud. Ofc you'll need to brew it out with a few runs of water but it won't stick.
Last edited by Ratcatcher on April 13th, 2024, 17:36, edited 1 time in total.
Tweed
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Tweed »

Nooneatall wrote: April 10th, 2024, 17:38
Val the Moofia Boss wrote: April 10th, 2024, 17:24
I don't drink coffee. I don't want to stain my beautiful white teeth. Also, I don't want to become addicted to a mind altering substance, which caffeine is. I only use caffeine pills in case of an emergency. If you can't get through the work day without falling asleep, you need to go to bed earlier and run before you go to work, and run on your lunch break.
Run before you go to the bathroom.
Run before you run.
Spend the whole day running.
Run in your sleep.
loregamer

Post by loregamer »

I just use caffeine pills.