We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

Jewish ways they think they are tricking their god

Surely this will be a civilized forum
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Jewish ways they think they are tricking their god

Post by rusty_shackleford »

I want to document this because I find it so damn interesting.
For those not in the know, Jews view everything in their torah as something that can be bargained with. That is, they are the descendants of the pharisees — they view their god as a merchant god who is willing to make a deal on everything, and the letter of the law rather than the intent is what matters. This is to be contrasted with the omnipotent Christian God whose word is immutable, it is the law. They even have entire books dedicated to this such as the talmud, full of rabbinical debates on the best way to get around biblical laws.

This is not something jews will deny in the slightest, it's just never talked about and it's fascinating.
  • Jews hang thin lines around their entire living areas — that is, not their house but their city areas — because they believe that it then counts as 'indoors' and therefore can walk around freely carrying objects in the area because they aren't allowed to go outside:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eruv
    An eruv ([(ʔ)eˈʁuv]; Hebrew: עירוב, lit. 'mixture', also transliterated as eiruv or erub, plural: eruvin [(ʔ)eʁuˈvin] or eruvim) is a ritual halakhic enclosure made for the purpose of allowing activities which are normally prohibited on Shabbat (due to the prohibition of hotzaah mereshut lereshut), specifically: carrying objects from a private domain to a semi-public domain (carmelit), and transporting objects four cubits or more within a semi-public domain. The enclosure is found within some Jewish communities, especially Orthodox ones.

An eruv accomplishes this by symbolically integrating a number of private properties and spaces such as streets and sidewalks into one larger "private domain" by surrounding it with mechitzas, thereby avoiding restrictions of transferring between domains. Often a group constructing an eruv obtains a lease to the required land from a local government.[1]

An eruv allows Jews to carry, among other things, house keys, tissues, medication, or babies with them, and to use strollers and canes – all of which are otherwise forbidden from being carried outside one’s home during Shabbat, in the absence of an eruv.
Last edited by rusty_shackleford on April 10th, 2024, 02:34, edited 1 time in total.
Anon

Post by Anon »

Christ already denounced them 2000 years ago, and people still refuse to see, it's only funny at this point
loregamer

Post by loregamer »

Jews really think that putting a wire around NYC permits them to break their own laws :lol:

Last edited by loregamer on April 10th, 2024, 02:51, edited 1 time in total.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

These alleged people think they can loophole and outwit God but if you suspect them of any unfairness or chicanery in their dealings with you you're a crazy bigot.
Nammu Archag

Post by Nammu Archag »

loregamer wrote: April 10th, 2024, 02:45
Jews really think that putting a wire around NYC permits them to break their own laws :lol:

so if I cut this wire, 200,000 jews will immediately be smited by god and damned to hell, nice.
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

I don't understand the logic in the Tik Tok at all. Was expecting some sort of clever loophole, but he just puts the boiling water into a cup and then pours that cup into the coffee? That's still directly preparing the food, this is retarded.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Oyster Sauce wrote: April 10th, 2024, 03:04
I don't understand the logic in the Tik Tok at all. Was expecting some sort of clever loophole, but he just puts the boiling water into a cup and then pours that cup into the coffee? That's still directly preparing the food, this is retarded.
It's a "kli shlishi", a vessel that is removed from a vessel that was heated. They believe that directly pouring from the vessel is cooking, but using an intermediate one is no longer cooking.
maidenhaver

Post by maidenhaver »

Nammu Archag wrote: April 10th, 2024, 03:02
loregamer wrote: April 10th, 2024, 02:45

so if I cut this wire, 200,000 jews will immediately be smited by god and damned to hell, nice.
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

rusty_shackleford wrote: April 10th, 2024, 03:08
It's a "kli shlishi", a vessel that is removed from a vessel that was heated. They believe that directly pouring from the vessel is cooking, but using an intermediate one is no longer cooking.
Seems like something that should make you reconsider the validity of your religion instead of proudly sharing with the world
Rand

Post by Rand »

It's clown world to the power of clown world.
No wonder leftism is so bonkers if these are the people reinterpreting words, actions, and genders in it to mean something other than what they obviously are.
Last edited by Rand on April 10th, 2024, 03:16, edited 1 time in total.
Nooneatall

Post by Nooneatall »

If you have to do this much work to get around what you think God wants you to do you should probably just give up on the whole religion thing. It's best to choose a religion that isn't retarded and legalistic. Not that they chose to be jews, I realize they were born that way.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

Oyster Sauce wrote: April 10th, 2024, 03:15
rusty_shackleford wrote: April 10th, 2024, 03:08
Seems like something that should make you reconsider the validity of your religion instead of proudly sharing with the world
They're the sort of people Jesus preached against, yes. These are the kind of rules Jesus ignored and it made them really butthurt.
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?s ... ersion=DRA

They still seethe about him 2000 years later.
Last edited by rusty_shackleford on April 10th, 2024, 03:22, edited 1 time in total.
BobT

Post by BobT »

Rand wrote: April 10th, 2024, 03:16
It's clown world to the power of clown world.
No wonder leftism is so bonkers if these are the people reinterpreting words, actions, and genders in it to mean something other than what they obviously are.
The whole "re-writing reality" thing makes sense in that light, too.
KnightoftheWind

Post by KnightoftheWind »

Nooneatall wrote: April 10th, 2024, 03:21
If you have to do this much work to get around what you think God wants you to do you should probably just give up on the whole religion thing. It's best to choose a religion that isn't retarded and legalistic. Not that they chose to be jews, I realize they were born that way.
Exactly, if God was so easily fooled in this manner than he cannot be the one true God. The entire foundation of talmudic judaism is a farce, from beginning to end. It's a made-up religion made as a response to the growing numbers of Christians, and their righteous anger towards jews.
Acrux
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Acrux »

rusty_shackleford wrote: April 10th, 2024, 03:11
maidenhaver wrote: April 10th, 2024, 03:10
Nobody's disgusted he drinks instant coffee?
I'm drinking instant coffee rn
I like it tbh
60% of the research coffee companies have done in the past 10-15 years has been on instant coffee: taste, preservation, etc. Instant coffee today is much better than it was a decade ago.

Also, this kind of abuse ("it's not a loophole" lol ok sure, wow I guess you've constrained God) is nothing new. Nehemiah 13 and large parts of Ezekiel in the OT and Jesus chasing out the money lenders in the NT is this same kind of behavior.
A Chinese opium den

Post by A Chinese opium den »

How are they so smug about the most retarded possible things, you haven't played a genius trick and duped G*d every time you think of a way to flake out on a promise you made. So what its as easy as pouring water into a different cup first and then I'm not cooking? This is literally just a dumber more jewish sovereign citizen line "I wasn't driving, I was traveling officer" and not even an Amerimut police officer is fooled by that. How do people take the jewish high IQ claim seriously, they are literally a whole race of Dunning–Kruger effect retards.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

For those that don't know what this is a reference to, each year Jews take all their sin and puts it into a chicken by waving it over their head; then they kill the chicken to get rid of their sins. They kill so many chickens that it causes the streets to run red with blood in israel.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kapparot

How did they come to this Absolutely Genius conclusion, you may ask? The Jews of the highest intelligence came together and formulated a foolproof plan to trick their god into thinking they did not sin:
Jewish scholars in the ninth century explained that since the Hebrew word גבר means both "man" and "rooster", a rooster may substitute as a religious and spiritual vessel in place of a man.
loregamer

Post by loregamer »

There are probably infinite examples of Jews doing shit like this.
Last edited by loregamer on April 10th, 2024, 05:42, edited 1 time in total.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

loregamer wrote: April 10th, 2024, 05:42
The most amazing part of this is the fact that they could just take the stairs.
Boontaker

Post by Boontaker »

rusty_shackleford wrote: April 10th, 2024, 06:39
loregamer wrote: April 10th, 2024, 05:42
The most amazing part of this is the fact that they could just take the stairs.
Sounds like labour to me, oy vey
TKVNC

Post by TKVNC »

Boontaker wrote: April 10th, 2024, 06:36
What is with the circus music in all these jewish clips?
Oy vey! Stop with the anti-semitism you meshuggah goy! This is literally anuddah Shoah! Oy gevalt!
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

Setting up carpet traps to get Jews accidentally creating static electricity
Anon

Post by Anon »

Nooneatall wrote: April 10th, 2024, 03:21
Being a jew is a choice. They are free to convert to Christ whenever they want to.
BobT

Post by BobT »

Even my fucking fridge has a sabbath mode.
All it does is disable the temperature display, light and audible alert (for when it's left open too long). It's still working as a fridge..

So fucking stupid and so much time and money wasted on this childish bullshit.
rusty_shackleford
Site Admin

BobT wrote: April 10th, 2024, 10:50
Even my fucking fridge has a sabbath mode.
All it does is disable the temperature display, light and audible alert (for when it's left open too long). It's still working as a fridge..

So fucking stupid and so much time and money wasted on this childish bullshit.
why do you have a jewish fridge