We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

This meme makes me want to play Helldivers 2

No RPG elements? It probably goes here!
Anon

Post by Anon »

rusty_shackleford wrote: April 9th, 2024, 21:16
AliciaDurge wrote: April 9th, 2024, 16:00
majority of women don't look like super models like in video games
And guess what, the large majority of the women (of any ethnicity btw) LOVE barbie. Go figure...
Red7

Post by Red7 »

aweigh wrote: April 9th, 2024, 19:07
Red7 wrote: April 9th, 2024, 17:00
Vergil wrote: April 9th, 2024, 16:23
Also there shouldn't be a female player model at all.
what about non gay players that want to rape vagina in game (if its multiplayer)?
fags are always so self centered.
we also need rape in games where it's natural, like all those female bandits and female barbarians who try to kill you in Skyrim. Obviously they would be mercilessly raped in real life, but there's no way to do that in the game.

this is an inherent problem with having female enemies in games. the reality is the player character would just rape them, but this is never properly implemented in the games.
the sexlab defeat is very old mod by now and it does all that.
Norfleet

Post by Norfleet »

BobT wrote: April 9th, 2024, 16:46
What's this "expectation"? Since when is someone expecting YOU to be like something in a game, just because you're playing it?
Also in RPGs when you're PLAYING a ROLE, why would you choose to play a fat cunt with a belly? Unless you're literally playing one of those Ugly Bastard hentai rape games from Red7's library.
It depends. Is it multiplayer? Or maybe you're streaming it? In single player, you probably want your guy to look good. But if there's an additional audience, sometimes you just want to make the most hideous eyesore you can, so that everyone else has to see that. God created ugly people for a reason, after all.
Last edited by Norfleet on April 10th, 2024, 19:32, edited 1 time in total.
BobT

Post by BobT »

Norfleet wrote: April 10th, 2024, 19:32
BobT wrote: April 9th, 2024, 16:46
What's this "expectation"? Since when is someone expecting YOU to be like something in a game, just because you're playing it?
Also in RPGs when you're PLAYING a ROLE, why would you choose to play a fat cunt with a belly? Unless you're literally playing one of those Ugly Bastard hentai rape games from Red7's library.
It depends. Is it multiplayer? Or maybe you're streaming it? In single player, you probably want your guy to look good. But if there's an additional audience, sometimes you just want to make the most hideous eyesore you can, so that everyone else has to see that. God created ugly people for a reason, after all.
That's why I put "unless it literally has a character creator in which case, enjoy." And in the multiplayer scenario, you're then doing it for the laughs, not just to make yourself feel better..
TKVNC

Post by TKVNC »

BobT wrote: April 10th, 2024, 19:33
That's why I put "unless it literally has a character creator in which case, enjoy." And in the multiplayer scenario, you're then doing it for the laughs, not just to make yourself feel better..
The modern rejection of beauty is part of the left agenda to have people hate the past, and to despise everything that is good, in order to tolerate that which is not.

Because, as in the Hollow Men, they want to dismantle the old world, with a "whimper". The best way to achieve this is to errode all that is good, until nothing but sadness and apathy remains.
AliciaDurge

Post by AliciaDurge »

Anon wrote: April 9th, 2024, 21:21
rusty_shackleford wrote: April 9th, 2024, 21:16
AliciaDurge wrote: April 9th, 2024, 16:00
majority of women don't look like super models like in video games
And guess what, the large majority of the women (of any ethnicity btw) LOVE barbie. Go figure...
You can love something and still see the flaws in the thing you love, btw.
AliciaDurge

Post by AliciaDurge »

TKVNC wrote: April 10th, 2024, 19:41
The modern rejection of beauty is part of the left agenda to have people hate the past, and to despise everything that is good, in order to tolerate that which is not.

Because, as in the Hollow Men, they want to dismantle the old world, with a "whimper". The best way to achieve this is to errode all that is good, until nothing but sadness and apathy remains.
I don't want to reject beauty btw. But I think it's a subjective thing. For example, I know that I'm attractive to many men, but some men have rejected me because I'm not their type. And that's okay. I don't find all men/women attractive either.
A Chinese opium den

Post by A Chinese opium den »

AliciaDurge wrote: April 15th, 2024, 16:25
For example, I know that I'm attractive to many men, but some men have rejected me because I'm not their type. And that's okay.
WTF is this another gay man on my polish RPG forum? I tell you this place has gone to the dogs.
TKVNC

Post by TKVNC »

I don't want to reject beauty btw. But I think it's a subjective thing. For example, I know that I'm attractive to many men, but some men have rejected me because I'm not their type. And that's okay. I don't find all men/women attractive either.
I'm not saying you are, but then I'm not surprised a woman can't understand how averages and outliers work. Regardless, Slopdivers using the same model for both Sexes is textbook woke. orin put it pretty well:
orinEsque wrote: April 9th, 2024, 16:08
Erasing the female form is a direct attack on women by troons that can never have it.
I am also conflicted on the idea of subjective beauty - as I would argue certain opinions are demonstrable wrong, or the work of a corrupted mind. I will not go into much detail in this regard, as it opens the gateway to semantics, and pointless argumentation -- the short, and more interesting view, I would propose, is that the idea of 'subjective' beauty is a woke tool, employed to convince people that you cannot shame a view that is not commonly held, because, it's just like your opinion man. However, for nearly all of human history, certain standards have remained constant.
Nammu Archag

Post by Nammu Archag »

I know that I'm attractive to many men
hoeflation is outrageous these days
Xenich

Post by Xenich »

TKVNC wrote: April 15th, 2024, 16:57
I'm not saying you are, but then I'm not surprised a woman can't understand how averages and outliers work. Regardless, Slopdivers using the same model for both Sexes is textbook woke. orin put it pretty well:
orinEsque wrote: April 9th, 2024, 16:08
Erasing the female form is a direct attack on women by troons that can never have it.
I am also conflicted on the idea of subjective beauty - as I would argue certain opinions are demonstrable wrong, or the work of a corrupted mind. I will not go into much detail in this regard, as it opens the gateway to semantics, and pointless argumentation -- the short, and more interesting view, I would propose, is that the idea of 'subjective' beauty is a woke tool, employed to convince people that you cannot shame a view that is not commonly held, because, it's just like your opinion man. However, for nearly all of human history, certain standards have remained constant.
Yep... Terms like symmetry, consonance, etc... are all terms used to describe those standards you mention. Most people find such things pleasing being of that nature (ie shapes, sound, and colors), establishing it as the normality of the human perception. The contrast to them are established as such throughout history of various arts. One can certainly say they individually find asymmetry, dissonant sounds, or clashing colors appealing, but it is not because they are "pleasing" generally, as a rule, but more of an individual taste to which they subjectively established due to various reasons.

Ugly people are not "beautiful", they are homely due to the many factual aspects of their makeup. One can go against the grain and claim otherwise, but it would be as "normal" as claiming you like to put your appendage up the shit hole of another, it isn't just a different taste, it is a complete contradiction to the basis of human evaluation and practice.

The entire movement to promote fat, ugly, and clashing somehow as subjective is nothing more than the insane trying to convince the sane they are abnormal.

All of this goes back to the failed ideology of "relativism" which is the tool used by the abnormal to convince the world it is normal.

In the end, it is just another mentally ill person failing to cope with reality and because of such illness, they see nothing wrong with trying to change the reality of the entire world, rather than just accepting the truth of their place in it. Those types eventually will promote the destruction of those who do not share their qualities because they can never hide from this fact, hence the decimation of such standards throughout the industries.
Last edited by Xenich on April 15th, 2024, 18:15, edited 2 times in total.
Nooneatall

Post by Nooneatall »

A Chinese opium den wrote: April 15th, 2024, 16:43
For example, I know that I'm attractive to many men, but some men have rejected me because I'm not their type. And that's okay.
WTF is this another gay man on my polish RPG forum? I tell you this place has gone to the dogs.
Time to change the name to GayPoleHQ
Nooneatall

Post by Nooneatall »

TKVNC wrote: April 10th, 2024, 19:41

The vanity and narscissm of this cunt.
logincrash

Post by logincrash »

I like both if the woman is beautiful.
Also, don't forget your daily duty as a man to think about Rome.
TKVNC

Post by TKVNC »

logincrash wrote: April 15th, 2024, 18:59
I like both if the woman is beautiful.
Maximilian Armour makes me bust.
Breathe

Post by Breathe »

Orin had it right - the shape should be retained if they want to include women as warriors. Without the female form it's just a man.

The reason we get ugly fatties in AAA games today is because we have ugly whales "working" in these dev studios. See how studios are all going under and/or losing money lately? Not a coincidence. They're making the opposite of what people want and failing because of it.
Irenaeus

Post by Irenaeus »

Until I posted this meme I was reading the thread and almost forgot what it's about.
Anon

Post by Anon »

AliciaDurge wrote: April 15th, 2024, 16:21
Which flaws do you see in Barbie? Imo she represents the feminine universe extremely well. And the "oh but you're a man" card can't be pulled considering her massive feminine fanbase.
Cipher

Post by Cipher »

AliciaDurge wrote: April 15th, 2024, 16:21
Then practice what you preach. Don't use a profile picture of a pretty woman. Use a picture of quote unquote "REAL(TM)" woman who doesn't look like a supermodel.
ArcaneLurker

Post by ArcaneLurker »

Cipher wrote: April 16th, 2024, 00:59
Then practice what you preach. Don't use a profile picture of a pretty woman. Use a picture of quote unquote "REAL(TM)" woman who doesn't look like a supermodel.
:scratch: The AI pfp looks pretty ugly already. Mid at best.
Cipher

Post by Cipher »

ArcaneLurker wrote: April 16th, 2024, 01:05
Cipher wrote: April 16th, 2024, 00:59
:scratch: The AI pfp looks pretty ugly already. Mid at best.
Its a modded version of Clara from the Beamdog BG2.

Still has pretty, smell and perky nose and with big eyes and simmetrical facial features, with a heartshaped ratio of cheekbones and chin.

You know who also has those facial features?

Yup, none other than Ms. "Unrealistic Beauty Standard" herself, Malibu Barbie!

So, she wants to use an avatar of a pretty woman while crying about videogame characters being "unrealistic supermodels".

Its OK when she gets to LARP as a pretty women. Its everyone else that can't have pretty character models.
Anon

Post by Anon »

Only issue I see with Clara is her large forehead which means potentially balding progeny (sorry to all forum baldies). Other than that very pretty woman (and obviously she gets killed and replaced by that ugly negress by pozzed Beamdog).
Last edited by Anon on April 16th, 2024, 02:02, edited 5 times in total.
TKVNC

Post by TKVNC »

Irenaeus wrote: April 15th, 2024, 23:08

Until I posted this meme I was reading the thread and almost forgot what it's about.
NOOOOOO! MY MIXED RACE FAMILY!!!

Statesman

Post by Statesman »

logincrash wrote: April 15th, 2024, 18:59
Multiplayer, melee-focused Roman Empire game when? Sexy gladiators, gore, violence and degeneracy everywhere. You'd think modern devs would love using it as a setting, hmm...
AliciaDurge

Post by AliciaDurge »

Nammu Archag wrote: April 15th, 2024, 17:20
I know that I'm attractive to many men
hoeflation is outrageous these days
Well I've rejected most of those men lol. I just acknowledge that I fit some of the beauty standards that men find attractive. Attratcion doesn't equal to action.