We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

This meme makes me want to play Helldivers 2

No RPG elements? It probably goes here!
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Vergil wrote: April 9th, 2024, 16:23
Also there shouldn't be a female player model at all.
what about non gay players that want to rape vagina in game (if its multiplayer)?
fags are always so self centered.
Last edited by Red7 on April 9th, 2024, 17:01, edited 1 time in total.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Red7 wrote: April 9th, 2024, 17:00
what about non gay players that want to rape vagina in game (if its multiplayer)?
Too bad

Red7

Post by Red7 »

ArcaneLurker wrote: April 9th, 2024, 16:34
Both skimpy & muscular there, just like Conan the Barbarian and Frank Frazetta artwork-- it's a particular aesthetic in this case.
orinEsque wrote: April 9th, 2024, 16:30
ArcaneLurker wrote: April 9th, 2024, 16:25
The reason women are added as an option in the first place is 'inclusivity,' not realism.
The games with skimpy armours are adding them primarily for the girls (and troons) that want their character to look like that.
I don't think early mortal combat series was made for women in mind at all... and yet it was full of sexy females...
Sex sells.
Even in this case, I still think the female characters were added primarily as an option for women, rather than the creators having a desire to see sexy women getting gored & beaten up... I could be wrong though. They've been attempting the inclusivity way before women were remotely interested in gaming, but I was thinking of MMOs mostly, as that's the kind of thing that attracts women.
those do not exclude

jews were pushing vagina militarization since tomb rider. made it sexy to be appealing
now they push for uniformization not just militarization, hence war on cleavage etc

now i gotta practice some mk4 moves with tanya as my sparring "partner"

Last edited by Red7 on April 9th, 2024, 17:16, edited 3 times in total.
Anon

Post by Anon »

Red7 wrote: April 9th, 2024, 17:13
Both skimpy & muscular there, just like Conan the Barbarian and Frank Frazetta artwork-- it's a particular aesthetic in this case.
orinEsque wrote: April 9th, 2024, 16:30

I don't think early mortal combat series was made for women in mind at all... and yet it was full of sexy females...
Sex sells.
Even in this case, I still think the female characters were added primarily as an option for women, rather than the creators having a desire to see sexy women getting gored & beaten up... I could be wrong though. They've been attempting the inclusivity way before women were remotely interested in gaming, but I was thinking of MMOs mostly, as that's the kind of thing that attracts women.
those do not exclude

jews were pushing vagina militarization since tomb rider. made it sexy to be appealing
now they push for uniformization not just militarization, hence war on cleavage etc

you have a thing for brown women dont you
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Anon wrote: April 9th, 2024, 17:18

those do not exclude

Well we've already discovered he's a white negro of europe polack.
ArcaneLurker

Post by ArcaneLurker »

AliciaDurge wrote: April 9th, 2024, 16:00

I meant realistic looks as in how women look like in real life, majority of women don't look like super models like in video games. There could be both hideous AF looking women and also very beautiful women in games, I like variety of different people. I mostly meant people who complain women not looking like super models and having realistic features like most women in real life do. You can be be beautiful and have a bit of a tummy, those stuff don't cancel each other out. About beauty standards, I don't like the unrealistic beauty standards where you basically gotta be obsessed with looking like a super model to achieve those standards.
The beauty hierarchy exists whether you like it or not.

When playing a game, and wanting to see attractive faces/ bodies, it's not about obsessing over it, in fact, trying to constantly overanalyse it & force your delusions is what is obsessive. It's about escapism (from the constant hideousness being forced into people's faces) and an appreciation of aesthetics which require more skill to achieve.

I don't think that the natural inclination towards homogeneity, & creating beautiful things can be compared to the intentional attempts to socially engineer the opposite, lower standards/ inversed beauty standards, and a taste for exotic/ alien features.
Neither for men or women. You can be handsome without having a six pack and being 6 foot tall.
It's nice that you offer the compromise, but it seems disingenuous.
you can be beautiful without having big boobs and ass and a flat stomach (having a flat stomach and thing waist with big boobs and ass naturally is very rare, so it shouldn't be an expected standard for women).
Even in the games you're complaining about there is nearly always a boob slider/ options.
Having a flat chest is actually better than having weird, misshapen, assymetrical or saggy boobs imo.
Sizeable hips are always going to be a natural pull for men.

I bet after a year in Red7's basement and you'll find your flat stomach. :twisted:
Last edited by ArcaneLurker on April 9th, 2024, 19:03, edited 3 times in total.
BobT

Post by BobT »

ArcaneLurker wrote: April 9th, 2024, 17:23
Sizeable hips are always going to be a natural pull for men.
This man knows where it's at. :salute:

ArcaneLurker wrote: April 9th, 2024, 17:23
I bet after a year in Red7's basement and you'll find
your flat stomach. :twisted:
:lol: :rip:
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Vergil wrote: April 9th, 2024, 17:21
Well we've already discovered he's a white negro of europe polack.
polaks are too meek on average to be worthy of negro title im afraid
my gay french buddy
is that redundant? i think like french should be enough.

btw i think every1 hates french
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

This is the Helldivers we would have gotten if it wasn't for the woke left mob (who have gone insane).

Red7

Post by Red7 »

those do not exclude

i like tanned skin cause it looks like it already has been cooked and ready to eat.
Anon

Post by Anon »

Red7 wrote: April 9th, 2024, 17:41

those do not exclude

i like tanned skin cause it looks like it already has been cooked and ready to eat.
Tanned skin means that either the woman spends too much time outside in a beach or anything (therefore is a ho) or is a brown

Anyway not attractive for me IMO
Red7

Post by Red7 »

tanya from mk4 best pallet cleanser.
Red7

Post by Red7 »

Anon wrote: April 9th, 2024, 17:48
Red7 wrote: April 9th, 2024, 17:41

Tanned skin means that either the woman spends too much time outside in a beach or anything (therefore is a ho) or is a brown

Anyway not attractive for me IMO
it just looks well done to me
aweigh
Turtle
Turtle

Post by aweigh »

Red7 wrote: April 9th, 2024, 17:00
we also need rape in games where it's natural, like all those female bandits and female barbarians who try to kill you in Skyrim. Obviously they would be mercilessly raped in real life, but there's no way to do that in the game.

this is an inherent problem with having female enemies in games. the reality is the player character would just rape them, but this is never properly implemented in the games.
Last edited by aweigh on April 9th, 2024, 19:08, edited 1 time in total.
TKVNC

Post by TKVNC »

aweigh wrote: April 9th, 2024, 19:07
we also need rape in games where it's natural, like all those female bandits and female barbarians who try to kill you in Skyrim. Obviously they would be mercilessly raped in real life, but there's no way to do that in the game.
Historically one of the reasons why Women were not bandits or mercenaries.
Ligrev

Post by Ligrev »

Vergil wrote: April 9th, 2024, 17:39
This is the Helldivers we would have gotten if it wasn't for the woke left mob (who have gone insane).

mon frère, je vois que tu as suivi le chemin des Slavic Sorcerer. Pitié. En fait, je t'admirais pour être un homo enfermé luttant contre ses pulsions contre nature. :(
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

orinEsque wrote: April 9th, 2024, 16:08
The waist on that female body is way too big. Never in my life would I be happy playing such a barrel of a female. Erasing the female form is a direct attack on women by troons that can never have it.
...you didn't notice that it's the exact same image on both sides? :scratch:
Ligrev

Post by Ligrev »

this faggy weeb has half of the forum on ignore but not Red7 or the dyke op. interesting. :Inspector:
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Ligrev wrote: April 9th, 2024, 19:12

mon frère, je vois que tu as suivi le chemin des Slavic Sorcerer. Pitié. En fait, je t'admirais pour être un homo enfermé luttant contre ses pulsions contre nature. :(
C'est une petite blague. ;)
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

Vergil wrote: April 9th, 2024, 19:26

Toilettes si voux plait mon ami hehehe mange toilettes bonne appetit!
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Oyster Sauce wrote: April 9th, 2024, 19:29
Vergil wrote: April 9th, 2024, 19:26

Toilettes si voux plait mon ami hehehe mange toilettes bonne appetit!
Vrai!
orinEsque

Post by orinEsque »

Oyster Sauce wrote: April 9th, 2024, 19:19
orinEsque wrote: April 9th, 2024, 16:08
The waist on that female body is way too big. Never in my life would I be happy playing such a barrel of a female. Erasing the female form is a direct attack on women by troons that can never have it.
...you didn't notice that it's the exact same image on both sides? :scratch:
I did. That's why I said what I did.
Anon

Post by Anon »

AliciaDurge wrote: April 9th, 2024, 15:29
Anon wrote: April 9th, 2024, 15:19
You aren't wrong, but the overwhelming majority of the gamer population is male (white male more specifically) so it's natural that gaming industry works towards catering this audience more.
aweigh wrote: April 9th, 2024, 15:17
^ definitely a troon
The ironic part is that this nigga ignores anybody who says any mean words to him.
True but I'm glad mods exist. I just wish people could make a difference between fiction and reality, and not complain every time when a game produces women with realistic gear or looks. There are already plenty of games with run away models, so it's good to see a change sometimes. Just don't play the game or mod it if you're not pleased with it, that's what I do.
You now got ignored by that stupid nigger because you forced him to read my comment calling him out, congratz :toot:
Ligrev wrote: April 9th, 2024, 19:25
this faggy weeb has half of the forum on ignore but not Red7 or the dyke op. interesting. :Inspector:
Not anymore!
TKVNC wrote: April 9th, 2024, 19:08
aweigh wrote: April 9th, 2024, 19:07
Historically one of the reasons why Women were not bandits or mercenaries.
Actually not. In reality criminal organizations tend to hate rapists, pedos etc. Just see how they are treated in prison, people like aweigh wouldn't last a single full day in a prison. Women in criminal organizations are also normally engaged with the leader and/or are protected by them so they are relatively safe in that regard.

Women simply don't participate much in banditry because they are naturally weaker and have less impetus, being in consequence less prone to violence.
Last edited by Anon on April 9th, 2024, 20:19, edited 3 times in total.
TKVNC

Post by TKVNC »

Anon wrote: April 9th, 2024, 19:56
Actually not. In reality criminal organizations tend to hate rapists, pedos etc. Just see how they are treated in prison, people like aweigh wouldn't last a single full day in a prison. Women in criminal organizations are also normally engaged with the leader and/or are protected by them.

Women simply don't participate much in banditry because they are naturally weaker and have less impetus, being in consequence less prone to violence.
That tends to be a slightly more modern thing. History was a little more rape-y.
^ General status of War, and banditry before the roughly 21st Century (though it still happens in Africa, and South America).
Anon

Post by Anon »

TKVNC wrote: April 9th, 2024, 20:23
Anon wrote: April 9th, 2024, 19:56
Actually not. In reality criminal organizations tend to hate rapists, pedos etc. Just see how they are treated in prison, people like aweigh wouldn't last a single full day in a prison. Women in criminal organizations are also normally engaged with the leader and/or are protected by them.

That tends to be a slightly more modern thing. History was a little more rape-y.

^ General status of War, and banditry before the roughly 21st Century (though it still happens in Africa, and South America).
1- There is still a lot of rape nowadays. Though rape as an instrument of violence is more frequently used in war to foment hate between their ranks sow fear in their enemies. In Palestine war there is certainly israeli soldiers raping palestinians for example. In gang wars also their members will rape members from the opposite gang.

What everybody, even criminals hate, is people who have rape as a mere fetish and rape even their own kind. These are the people who is hated by society and always end up hated and eventually dead when it becomes known.

2- This behavior is common in all parts of the world. It's in human nature to hate rapists, as also it's in human nature to be cruel against their enemies, including by raping them (not defending this behavior obviously, it's just an analysis). But definitely not your own.
Last edited by Anon on April 9th, 2024, 20:37, edited 3 times in total.
ArcaneLurker

Post by ArcaneLurker »

Anon wrote: April 9th, 2024, 20:33
What everybody, even criminals hate, is people who have rape as a mere fetish and rape even their own kind.
:scratch:
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Havitner wrote: April 9th, 2024, 20:40
>39.99€ game
>microtransactions
They're putting microtransactions in 80 dollar games can you really be surprised by the audacity of these niggas at this point?