We have a Steam curator now. You should be following it. https://store.steampowered.com/curator/44994899-RPGHQ/

More bad news for Star Wars fans...

For discussing role-playing video games, you know, the ones with combat.
Rand

More bad news for Star Wars fans...

Post by Rand »

Does ANYONE have any hope they won't ruin it with easily avoidable modern nonsense and IDpol bullshit?
Anon

Post by Anon »

Yet another franchise to corrupt because they know if they make original woke slop nobody will buy.
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

I hope they don't put lesbians and black guys in your party
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Praying that this is just a "please don't freak out and abandon us investors we will have a viable product to market any day now!" cope.
Rand

Post by Rand »

Oyster Sauce wrote: April 5th, 2024, 23:02
I hope they don't put lesbians and black guys in your party
What about lesbian black "guys"?
buttfucker 3000

Post by buttfucker 3000 »

Since Bastila being turned into a bisexual blackerino is a free space on the bingo card, anyone wanna take a crack at the over/under on Carth being turned into a differently-abled transracial BIPOC?
Last edited by buttfucker 3000 on April 5th, 2024, 23:23, edited 3 times in total.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Bastila will have dialog or some sort of terminal that mentions her having all sorts of sex since it technically doesn't break the jedi code to have casual sex and the romance/flirting dialog will be rewritten to be less """creepy""".
Jordy

Post by Jordy »

Their track record doesn't seem so bad. I'm not familiar with all the games but I think Evil Dead and Ghostbusters were supposed to be pretty respectful to the source material.

https://saber.games/

Having said that, I'm tired of seeing everything from my childhood get destroyed so I'd rather they left it alone.
Val the Moofia Boss
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Val the Moofia Boss »

Stop clinging to Star Wars. It's been over a decade since the creator left. Move on with your lives. Find new things to enjoy.
Rand

Post by Rand »

Jordy wrote: April 5th, 2024, 23:22
Their track record doesn't seem so bad. I'm not familiar with all the games but I think Evil Dead and Ghostbusters were supposed to be pretty respectful to the source material.

Having said that, I'm tired of seeing everything from my childhood get destroyed so I'd rather they left it alone.
Saber's probably better than what was being done to it by Aspyr.
Cipher

Post by Cipher »

Star Wars is pozzed beyond repair.

As long its under Disney, there is no hope for Star Wars. If fans really care, they should let it die so Disney sells the brand and after a while either it will remain dead or at least it will be revived by actual fans.
Cipher

Post by Cipher »

Is the lead writter still that woke foid who proudly proclamed she knew nothing about the Old Republic era and never played the original KotOR games?
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Cipher wrote: April 5th, 2024, 23:53

Is the lead writter still that woke foid who proudly proclamed she knew nothing about the Old Republic era and never played the original KotOR games?
She got taken off the project pretty early iirc
Oyster Sauce
Turtle
Turtle

Post by Oyster Sauce »

I think the best team for a KOTOR remake would be Spiders
Cipher

Post by Cipher »

Vergil wrote: April 6th, 2024, 00:11

She got taken off the project pretty early iirc

Ok, then maaaaaybe this won't be woke garbage.

But, its Star Wars so of course it will.

The only reason the BF Classic collection wasn't pozzed to the gills was because its basically a glorified port.

This remake will suck, if it ever comes out.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Oyster Sauce wrote: April 6th, 2024, 00:30
I think the best team for a KOTOR remake would be Spiders
The best team is actually Aspyr giving it the same treatment as their updated port of KOTOR II with no other changes
Nooneatall

Post by Nooneatall »

Val the Moofia Boss wrote: April 5th, 2024, 23:29
Stop clinging to Star Wars. It's been over a decade since the creator left. Move on with your lives. Find new things to enjoy.
I don't enjoy anything anymore.
GhostCow

Post by GhostCow »

All of the best Star Wars stuff is the stuff George Lucas had nothing to do with. I don't like any of the movies, including the original trilogy, but I like most of the games and some of the books.
Boontaker

Post by Boontaker »

GhostCow wrote: April 6th, 2024, 03:29
All of the best Star Wars stuff is the stuff George Lucas had nothing to do with. I don't like any of the movies, including the original trilogy, but I like most of the games and some of the books.
You don't like Luke Skywalker? Fucking niggerjew over here
GhostCow

Post by GhostCow »

Boontaker wrote: April 6th, 2024, 03:49
GhostCow wrote: April 6th, 2024, 03:29
You don't like Luke Skywalker? Fucking niggerjew over here
Very meh. I much prefer the characters from the Young Jedi Knights books. Especially Tenel Ka Djo.
Rand

Post by Rand »

IIRC, she was part of the Aspyr team and didn't make the transition. None of the Aspyr fuckups did, to my knowledge.
Rand

Post by Rand »

Metalhead33 wrote: April 6th, 2024, 17:18
Is Star Wars still a thing? How?
The same way that numbers are still a thing when they're below zero, tbh.

I loved pre-prequels Star Wars, and I have flipped over to loathing what comes out now with much amusement.
Last edited by Rand on April 6th, 2024, 17:22, edited 1 time in total.
aweigh
Turtle
Turtle

Post by aweigh »

*reads post*

Last edited by aweigh on April 7th, 2024, 00:18, edited 1 time in total.
Statesman

Post by Statesman »

Have Star Wars fans had any good news since 2012?
Last edited by Statesman on April 8th, 2024, 14:54, edited 1 time in total.
Nooneatall

Post by Nooneatall »

Statesman wrote: April 8th, 2024, 14:54
I hate what it's become. People have become retarded man babies about it and I'm ashamed to even say I like it. I cringe everytime I see someone with a Yoda shirt or they say a movie quote.
I don't think I even stayed awake through the force awakens, shit was so bad and it just got worse and worse. Rogue one sucked too despite everyone saying it was good.
Rand

Post by Rand »

That Ubisoft "Star Wars" game has a zero percent chance of not being pozzed.
Vergil

Post by Vergil »

Statesman wrote: April 8th, 2024, 14:54
Nope!